Can we have a chad Rhombulus thread?

Can we have a chad Rhombulus thread?

Attached: bn7uxare1jyz.png (678x720, 292K)

Who'd be in his harem?

Spinel?

that works

Young Moon and Old Moon at the same time

bump

Marco Cuck Thread?

Attached: tom.png (1707x959, 411K)

Attached: cuckboi.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

The dust collecting on his crystal corpse.

Hey don't be mean

Well it is canon...

No, he is dead. Died in the great xenocide of '19

Attached: marco.png (1121x2078, 778K)

another one

Attached: marcoc.png (282x489, 62K)

Star definitely.

Attached: 9360e902-3d4a-4ae9-8f23-5ed14f96bfc7.png (1280x743, 408K)

His design is really cute. It's kind of a shame he didn't ever catch on with the bara crowd.

Attached: 1558123224.doctormelon_rhombulus.png (1920x1600, 439K)

perfect

why couldn't the two psychos be together?

An AU where Rhombulus is a Massive Chad. Rhombulus Vs the forces of his harem

Rhombulus gets sent to earth instead of Star and f*cks the entirety of Echo Creek Academy

Or after Rhombulus first appearance he keeps Marco frozen and just is the main lead now.

cute

So cute.

Attached: .png (1080x1080, 328K)

No.

Attached: 1481097703011.jpg (1280x1184, 213K)

Can this guys be miserable together?

Not realistically, no.

Why?

what does Yea Forums think of blargsnart?

Because Star is an omnicidal psychopath and Marco is smart enough to know that since he's supposed to have a 4.0 GPA.

He makes some pretty edgy art.

Nothing wrong with being in love with a homicidal psycopath.

He's a master of Star and Marco cuck, and for us edge lords he is master of his craft.

kek

This, Marco is mexican and they love violence

Yeah stop victim shaming

I agree, I wished he had caught on too

>bara crowd
what?

People into guys with solid builds. Gay people.

oh ok

He did nothing wrong

Attached: 0790201A-E981-4554-900D-9034498B7C33.jpg (1028x608, 77K)

true

semi-based but good at imitating styles

is being semi-based is a bad thing?

Love his work. Enjoy his Lion stuff.

>Chad Rhombulus impregnates the entire population of the female gem subspecies.

RIP Rockchad, slaughtered by Star the destroyer of worlds

Double dubs confirm

i will never forgive nefcy

Attached: S3E29_Rhombulus_blushes_and_covers_his_mouth.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Nice. I wish they hadn't covertly ignored the friendship he and Star established in season 2 just so he can more easily be made into a 'bad' guy in season 4

To be fair, Moon almost died and he kept on partying. Dude dug his own grave by betraying the only Butterfly who still liked him.

Attached: 5559ddd57dc0c03a33758f4702c54d01.gif (540x440, 31K)

The MHC didn't know what Moon was doing
>Hekapoo: The last time I tried to contact Mina, she just sent back a bag of old jelly beans. I don't know what that means.
they weren't watching the whole thing. Moon put herself in harm's way by her own volition which never would have happened if Star didn't find a way back to Mewni; the plan was for everyone to stay put while Mina swept away the monster problem.

Attached: pizzaparty-rhombulus.png (785x539, 391K)

Moon's and Heekapoo's plan didn't involve killing the monsters (Moon makes it VERY CLEAR). The plan was to make Eclipsa surrender the crown and have her live in a different dimension of her choice.
Solarian warriors were not going to follow the plan and the beans are proof, just like Heekapoo the other MHC members could have left and check what was going on, but Rhombulus didn't because he gave no fucks about anyone involved.

Attached: 6f5ec5ce4cdddd75d4245d2c969c9266.jpg (540x304, 40K)

Rhombulus has a canon crush on Moon, I doubt he would have been so thrilled to see her be killed. He never betrayed her on-screen. It's pretty clear the MHC wanted Moon back
>We'll finally be back to our glorious schedule of weekly meetings with the queen!
This whole thing was her plan after all. Moon may have wanted Eclipsa to surrender but she was still sending a bunch of basically magic nukes to her doorstep unprovoked, would Moon have intervened if Star didn't come back to Mewni? The kingdom was under siege for a while already and Eclipsa could've easily already been dealt with before Moon decided to come.

Attached: eclipsa_vs_solarian.png (1362x768, 806K)

Yes, Moon was planning to show up all along to proceed with the "crown pass" ceremony. Star being there was an extra annoyance but you can notice how she is actualy worried about Meteora and wanted to hold her.

Also River respects Globgor and wanted him alive at all costs. He would have never forgiven his wife if she was planning to murder the man River publicly defended.

Moon's biggest mistake was being the dumbest person in Mewni ever, who thought could control soldiers defined literaly as "unstoppable, bloodthirsty and incapable of control themselves to the point they will target everybody in sight and then each other"
Also, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CAST A SPELL WHICH SWEARS LOYALTY TO A DEAD QUEEN?! Moon is retarded and the MHC not stopping her because "muh meetings" makes Star's nuke upon them worth it... they're really bad at their job, only Heekapoo proved to be competent.

Attached: 5b4042e0d99974b6721662064bded6fe.jpg (735x576, 74K)

You know why Between Friends is one of the only good things to come out of Star Vs.?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: 1569225851942.jpg (604x832, 167K)

I do love this pasta.

Attached: snip 61.png (452x314, 93K)

>you can notice how she is actualy worried about Meteora and wanted to hold her.

You can also notice this during her first terrorist plot in Cornonation.
Her first plan was to prove Globgor was a cold-blooded murdered and frame Eclipsa of his release, having both crystalized in the end... but, Meteora was kept of the whole mess and separated from her mother

>Heekapoo: "this is for your own good"

The MHC were planning to save Meteora from her evil parents, but once Globgor proves to be a good dad, Moon changes the outcome to: "We'll let them be a family somewhere else"

Attached: 4414b7522f3f807ae30ec513299a5eb9.jpg (736x414, 92K)

Could somebody give me a synopsis of the entire comic? I like fluff but seeing on model characters doing it makes me deeply uncomfortable.

They got a field trip planned and people are teamed up by the teacher. Marco and Jackie got teamed up together but he doesn't know how to kiss so Star helps him out and they end up going way too far. 3 times. And on the actual day they're late so Jackie and Janna are grouped together so Star and Marco have to be a group. It's pretty bland and convoluted but the characterization of Star and Marco in this comic is a million times better than in the actual show.

Just read it, it's not as weird or uncomfortable as you think.

Every OC Starco is batter than the canon one

Attached: 6cf0003ddacced67a720e0416209b7ad.jpg (736x405, 65K)