Would you trade your current favorite cartoon show for one season of the Simpsons that's as good as their golden age...

Would you trade your current favorite cartoon show for one season of the Simpsons that's as good as their golden age seasons?

Attached: trade.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Fuck no, Simpsons was never good

no

Attached: never.jpg (904x904, 169K)

Simpsons was good but not that good. It really only makes sense as a trailblazer in the 90s.

Would you trade it for a new season of morel oral?

No the idea of it becoming moralton in s5 seems like dino didn't know how to end it and I'd rather have something cancelled while good then drag on like the simpsons is

Attached: 1568171768326.jpg (1000x758, 167K)

No, but I'm not gonna lie, I get enjoyment out of some modern Simpsons episodes. Also, there is plenty of classic Simpsons to revisit.

I would trade my soul for a season of venture bros by fall of 2020.

Would you trade your current favorite cartoon show for one season of Steven Universe that's as good as their 1st season?

No, OK K.O. ended.

>hey guys, love the show, make next season dark as fuck! seriously you have our permission to go all-out on this one!
>creators make by far the darkest episode of the series (the teddy bear ep)
>wooooah that was way too dark! thats it, you're cancelled.
im still mad.

Only if the 2 farmers become main characters

Only if the MC is Grimes who is trown into the Sneedposting Discord

Attached: I'm Snnnnnneeeeeeeedddd.gif (432x306, 283K)

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Fuck off

That's not currently running

Can I trade the Simpsons for nothing? It should have died in 2000

No, because then it would just prolong Zombie Simpson untill the death of the universe.

Fuck yes. There's nothing airing now that can hold a candle to golden age Simpsons.

>would you trade your favorite show for a season of something that isnt your favorite show

Currently running show that's your favorite, which isn't necessarily your all time favorite.