Keanu in the MCU poll

Which character should Keanu Reeves play in the MCU?

strawpoll.me/18678232/r

Please vote above. I would be happy to see him play any of those characters.

Attached: keanu-reeves-mcu-roles-1171625-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 140K)

Would've said Osborn, but he's not in the MCU anymore.

>No Punisher
also
>Norman Osborn
maybe in the Sony Universe of Spider Man and Friends

I voted for Moon Knight, he'd get to play 4 different characters and that's great.

They'll cast him as a rando Eternal or cosmic character so he can get people in seats but still use his normal mannerisms and not have to act

Keanu as The Beyonder?

Reeves too much of a nice chad to play Osborn. You need an evil looking chad to play Osborn

He's gone on the record many times saying the only hero he wants to play is Wolverine

Attached: 1569174152798.jpg (1080x1349, 68K)

What no beyonder, why not.

Too old at this point.

Sinestro in Green Lantern

Wolverine is like 200 years old or whatever, there would be nobody that's "too old" to play him.

He should’ve been Karnak

>there would be nobody that's "too old" to play him.
There is if Disney plans on having Wolverine around for more than a couple of films.

>keanu
>moon knight
>not nic cage

DOOM

The tall dark haired guy known for being good with guns and having endured personal tragedy... Let me think.

Attached: 2289378_0.jpg (630x630, 83K)

Mandarin

>Nova
Not a bad choice
>Moon Knight
Also not bad could make it work
>SS
Fuck yes I would love him as SS even if they will only use his voice like they did with Fishburn.
>Honorable Mentions
Punisher
Adam Warlock
Black Bolt

Great choice, put him in a Doom origin movie then have him fight the new FF with John krasinski as Reed

Nic Cage was already GR but he would be the perfect guy for crazily talking to Khonshu

Kind of perfect desu

He is the silver surfer.

Also hes getting old asf so he needs a cgi heavy character

>Also hes getting old asf so he needs a cgi heavy character
We saw what they could do with Douglass and Samuel L Jackson they can make him 20 years younger with CGI

The best part is, Keanu's age isn't an issue. Once you put him in the suit, its mostly voice acting. Keanu doesn't have to be in any particular physical shape to continue to play doom.