Who is PowerGirl's best love interest and why is it Captain Atom?

Who is PowerGirl's best love interest and why is it Captain Atom?

Attached: dbaubai-b12a321d-548a-46eb-89de-05798cd1c1ca.jpg (699x989, 319K)

Because she can't fuck Superman and Captain Atom is just US Government Superman.

Her best relationships are with Huntress and Atlee. Outside of that Dick is probably her best male love interest. Mr. Miracle was boring and she liplocked with Hal one time. That's about it.

Her best love interest is actually ME, user!

Attached: 76540912.jpg (596x800, 91K)

>Captain Atom is just US Government Superman.
That was the Captain Atom from Pax Americana

>Atlee
That generic Terra's ripoff?
How is even possible to like her?

Meh, you don’t have any good stories.

>Outside of that Dick is probably her best male love interest.

But she never fucked Dick. She only fucked Mr. Terrific and Black Superman.

She didn't do anything with Dick but they flirted a bit. But that's the problem with her love life or lack of one. She's had a couple of actual relationships and otherwise seems to be content being single and celibate. She at least had good chemistry with Dickbats but only Winick played around with that and it's surprisingly fitting. About the same age, oldest of the legacy characters for their respective predecessor, can be serious and fun loving while saving the world.

Because they both have super revealing costumes.

Attached: captain_atom_ass.jpg (1040x1600, 549K)

>Because they both have super revealing costumes.
Revealing costumes?
Captain Atom is naked!
He should be at the centre of all the sexists costumes controversities!

Sorry!
But she only dates black guys!

Attached: pg blacked.png (1120x790, 1.61M)

Da BOMB

Attached: da bomb_1.jpg (686x459, 91K)

Pg is not an alpha woman, she got beated by Communist Wonder Woman

Mr. Terrific is alright.
But black superman was fucking awful.

>But black superman was fucking awful.
This is Val Zod.
Not Icon

But Pegee loves her chocolate Supes!

Attached: 34gtyeh.jpg (500x634, 151K)

WRONG

Attached: da bomb 2.jpg (1192x593, 156K)

Did you ever read pre-FP? She fucked Hal when she had the dumb aerobic suit and she was thirsting for Hawkman at one point.

She just likes jacked dudes.

>WRONG
Yes!
Commie Diana defeated PG!

Attached: __eromaonderokwefk.jpg (1041x1600, 589K)

>She just likes jacked dudes.
But in the Prime Earth continuity she changed to black guys!

Apollo from Wildstorm is USA's Superman

You're really trying to make this her fetish, aren't you? Alright, user. You do you. Nobody else will.

>You're really trying to make this her fetish, aren't you? Alright, user. You do you. Nobody else will.
>Trying to make this her fetish
user I hate to break you but...it's CANON!

Attached: 34gpgvalzos.jpg (1041x1600, 596K)

What is wrong with PG dating Val Zod?

Attached: one lucky fan.jpg (926x2305, 841K)

It was Superman/Wonder Woman tier. They're both kryptonians, lets ship them. Nevermind that they have nothing else in common. PG had to have her personality erased for it to work.

Captain Atom’s D*ck Heats Up.

>It was Superman/Wonder Woman tier. They're both kryptonians, lets ship them. Nevermind that they have nothing else in common. PG had to have her personality erased for it to work.
What are you talking about?
They had a great development! It wasn't the "me strong you strong, me popular you popular" that is "mostly" of Superman x WonderWoman.
They were a really nice and natural couple, their love was really evolved in a perfect way.
PG didn't have any personality change, it was the Earth2 PG.
And even if pairing 2 kryptonians sound unoriginal their story in Earth2 feels really complex and wholesome!

Attached: 34valcpg.jpg (1041x1600, 431K)

>Captain Atom’s D*ck Heats Up.
Do you think PowerGirl's love Cap Atom nuclear organic vibrator?

Oh!
I remember this!
Back when Power Girl was an actual character and not the boring bland an unfunny boobs joke everyone now think Power Girl is!

>Who is PowerGirl's best love interest

Attached: 03-26-10 01 01.jpg (1280x1975, 811K)

>Ginger Green Lantern
Guy Gardner is PG's best love interest?

Attached: JLClass-no07-Page 06.jpg (1024x1535, 476K)

He's not naked.
He clearly wears gloves and boots, you silly boy.

Guy has the best facial expressions.

>keeps using exclamation points

Attached: 250px-Autism_Speaks_Logo_Updated.jpg (250x274, 14K)

Attached: JLClass-no07-Page 07.jpg (1024x1594, 666K)

He’s covered in nothing but hardened liquid that barely conceals his junk and pretty much leaves his buttocks completely visible.

Attached: JLClass-no07-Page 08.jpg (1024x1583, 626K)

Nope. She’s had relations with Captain Atom, Hawkman, and Hal Jordan as well.

Attached: JLClass-no07-Page 09.jpg (1024x1583, 761K)

It’s canon that she dated black guys, sure. I doubt that it’s canon that she has an interracial fetish. That’s all you. Which is fine. What gets you off is what gets you off. But it would be nice if you weren’t so autistic about it, though.

Yes I like them!
But I'm just an exclamations points-fag!
Not austistic! Not that there is anything wrong with it!

Not him, but the writers actually made that she had an inter-racial fetish. They retconned in that PG got fixated on black guys ever since she was separated from her little friend, Val Zod, before Krypton blew up. Because of Val Zod and the pain of losing him she only dated black guys. They even turned her previous relationship with Mister Miracle as her attempt to fill the void left by Val Zod's "death".

Yeah, they went there. Either way the Earth 2 book sucked, as with almost everything related to the New 52 reboot.

Can you imagine all the controversies this would get if it was adapted?

>Mister Terrific
Fix'd. Either way, the whole thing sucked balls.

How her book doing now?

It's sad that JLI will never be on screen.

>They were a really nice and natural couple, their love was really evolved in a perfect way.
It was retcon in and they had no chemistry, it was nothing but the two character telling each other how much they wanted one another over and over again. Specially because Val Zod kept changing his personality with each new writer. He was supposed to be a skinny and fearful lanklet with agoraphobia, but then became a buff brave stud.

I was liking PG and Doctor Midnight but it didn't go anywhere.

>I was liking PG and Doctor Midnight but it didn't go anywhere.
Because he was blind and so he loved Power Girl for who she was and not for her hot body?
And when he realized Power Girl's personality is boring and bland Midnight realized he could have better and so he dumped her?

Cancelled.

Isn't she still trapped in an alternate dimension's portal?

You would think if the writers are so obsessed with blacked pairings at least they would try to give them good writing but the vast majority of the blacked pairings of the last 10 years in comics have been horribly written PG, Carol, Lana, Jean, SG, Babs, Gwen, Wanda, WW ..... ......

Wonder Woman had only Trevor Barnes as black love interest if I recall correct

Attached: wondytrevorbarnes.jpg (500x459, 108K)

And he was the whiniest little bitch ever put to paper.

>And he was the whiniest little bitch ever put to paper.
Surprised they didn't got anywhere with him.
Is the only WW's love interest that's not Batman or Superman and is too different from Steve Trevor to be just a substitute

Earth One Steve Trevor was also black

>Earth One Steve Trevor was also black
Does that really count?
He appeared in 2 issues and not even in the mainstream continuity

Attached: JSA Classified 04 page 02.jpg (1280x2006, 484K)

Why did they butchered the Psycho Pirate's character for this joke?

lol figures

What Butchering? Psycho Pirate has been a poor sap who was driven mad by his memory of the END OF THE WORLD since CoIE. This story is just examining it the effects of it, while also giving him an obsession with Power Girl.

What are some good Power Girl runs or involving her?

But her best love interest is Supergirl.

Is that the same guy from the 90s comics? I remember her talking with some guy on a porch and having to apologize for some reason.

I just the fact she fucks only guys.

And fucks ALL AGES.

Attached: 1567171643977.jpg (1041x1600, 555K)

Superman’s from Kansas, nothing wrong with fucking your cousin there.

I would make it canon that she hates redheads

Also helps when that cousin is from another universe.

Attached: 1355945943520.jpg (930x750, 302K)

Someone post the page where Peeg is talking about how her perfect man is basically Supes except for him being her cousin and he just comes up behind her while the other superheroines are laughing

The only other member of her species and the guy she was using for his resources.

Attached: power girl loves superman.jpg (1200x1814, 650K)

us white bois simply cant compete.

it hurts so much bros. they're even taking the red heads now. FUCK

Attached: ytryqhii89n31.jpg (750x817, 63K)

No homo but that's a nice backside he's got there.

the only right biracial pairing for wonder woman is a tsundere nubia who bullies wonder woman into stepping up her game when it comes to fighting villains and for womens rights.

until they get into a real physical altercation and wonder woman bests her. and nubia makes out with her out of pure frustration

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1000x1470, 581K)