What if two mutants have a non-muitant baby?

That's is what the most stupid with a completely muitant country.

Attached: NO humans allowed.jpg (1988x3056, 2.09M)

Oh, that’s easy. You just kill the baby, and download it’s mind into a new baby body that is a mutant. Problem solved!

Nice try, flatsan.

They would legit banish that baby like no tomorrow if they haven't already murdered it. The Mutants are no better than Nazi Eugenicsits that wish to preserve their "race". The fact that there is nothing natural about mutants and their abilities makes any attempt to relate to their plight simply out of the question. Fucking celestial petri dishes.

I'm sure that there's some kind of citizenship by birth clause, but they'll always be second-class citizens. Either that, or they kick them out when they turn 18.
How would they handle the same situation on Attilan or New Attilan?

I don't think I can name a single case of two mutants having a non-mutant kid.

Sabretooth and Mystique

There's Graydon Creed, but I can't think of any other.

>How would they handle the same situation on Attilan or New Attilan?
They'd keep the kid contrary to popular belief only a select few were supposed to undergo terigenissis since the risk of horrific mutation was high, hell Karnak never underwent it either, a non-powered person born in Attilan would be fine

That's different because his parents were assholes, even if he was born a mutant they would've done the same thing

Karnak has no powers and he's one of Black Bolt's inner circle

Shouldn't that be impossible if the X-Gene is recessive?

It doesn't pop up much because writers like to give everyone super powers but people who haven't gone through terrigenisis are treated find. This guy here was even guard despite having no powers.

Attached: Inhumans The Great Refuge (Marvel Knights).cbr-Inhumans TGR #001 [1995]-Inhumans_TGR_1995_#001_07-08 (1657x2104, 1.14M)

These aren't inhumans though. X-Men are xenophobic fucking shits. In Atillan everyone had a place, even those who do not undergo terrigeneisis. Muties are fucking scum and have no culture/structure they can fall back on for guidance on how not to be absolutely awful.

The x-gene isn't recessive. It's only on x-chromosomes. If it were recessive, there'd only be female mutants. It's just not always activated due to epigenetics.

The risk of horrific mutation scaled with human ancestry. That's why before the T-bomb they would genetically screen Inhumans. You had to be a pure blood to even have the opportunity for terrigenesis.

So there were second class citizens among the Inhumans. They're just NuHumans.

Obviously though since Black Bolt just T-bombed the planet, that's a bit of a moot point now though. Fun Fact: That killed most NuHumans and turned upwards of the remainder 75% into monsters. And that's ignoring people caught in the blast radius of power activations. Black Bolt has killed or ruined the lives of more Inhumans than any other single character. And Marvel just doesn't bring it up because muh royals.

It's funny how the X-men have mirrored politics in going from preaching tolerance to preaching segregation.

Identity politics, the fuel of racism, exploited in the past by the Right, and in the 90s on the way out, has been revived by the Left.

The X-Men are thus an allegory of the Left.

Attilan also had a slave race, Alpha Primitives.

I'm not aware of anyone on the left preaching segregation.

I believe the Alpha Primitives do not count as a sanction species. And I don't think they have them anymore.

Leave him alone, he thinks he's being clever.

>no humans allowed
Ummmm you mean you don’t allow yourselves ?

They were created for it. Might as well complain about robots being slaves.

Attached: is a being constructed to work a slave.jpg (1008x1600, 380K)

Some Alpha Primitives were forcibly transformed humans.

Friendly reminder that:
1. Absolutely NOBODY gives a fuck about the X-Men anymore.
2. Yea Forums actively wants ALL mutants characters murdered as brutally as possible and their corpses raped.
3. Hackman's saga is gonna flop hard and should convince MarLEL to never publish a mutant character ever again.

The Alpha Primitives were introduced by Kirby and Lee as savage shock troops used by Maximus. A later FF story by a different writer revealed them as slaves and had Black Bolt free them, but the Alphas are incapable of surviving on their own, or doing anything except the tasks they were created for, leaving the Inhumans with a moral dilemma on what to do with them.

This was an odd retcon from Slott's Avengers, and repeated in Priest's Inhumans mini, that made Slott's new villain, The Unspoken, look like a better person than the other Inhuman royals for trying to stop this.

The X-gene usually doesn't activate until puberty, so it's a moot question.

They can still check if the kid has an X-Gene.

All people have X-Genes you rube.
I'd say it's a pretty pertinent question as by then our hypothetical flatscan child of two mutants will now be old enough for their parents to be too attached to them to agree to exiling them.