I genuinely wish Anthony Fantano would kill himself

I genuinely wish Anthony Fantano would kill himself

Attached: 20220429_084540.jpg (828x896, 78.3K)

I'd rather he just grow up and stop being a leftist.

His music taste fucking sucks but his politics is omega based.
Get filtered rightoids

Why? Not him, just curious.

I don't care that he's a leftist but he's so fucking smug and condescending on Twitter any channels the energy of a 16 year old shit lib. Anyone who challenges him on his positions he'll ignore or straw man in a new tweet. Ran away from Destiny ran away from Sam Hyde he literally cannot stop running away from people who want to challenge him on his positions. He just wants to suck the nuts of Vaush and whatever Twitter left tranny of the month is. For him to be so condescending and stupid on social media while adding a fuck ton of emojis and Boomer tier jokes just makes me very much dislike him.

If you just stopped being condescending and was only stupid I would be perfectly fine with him
His music taste is fine I mostly agree with him on what he listens to. And I politically probably align with him closer than you'd think. But for reasons listed above this is why I hate him

>GUYS someone just called someone a NAME
when did he get so desperate?...

Attached: guysguys.jpg (1280x720, 67.52K)

>his politics is omega based
you are cringe. that is all.

To be fair it's funny to dunk on tim pools manlet ass

Tim pool is a man child grifting as a """"""centrist"""""

There's something about social media that brings out people's gayest possible tendencies. You fundamentally can't respect someone who makes posts like this as a human being.

Muse literally is copying their music video from Tim Pool.

I mean its kind of funny but such a hyperbolic post because its OTHER TEAM

I feel bad for this guy at this point

pool is an idiot

These two bald efags should fight to the death

>pretending to be ironic with childish humour but you actually genuinely enjoy it

hate this shit. just admit you're retarded.

Reminder that Tim Pool has fucked ALL of your favorite e-celebs

>believing the left/right dichotomy psyop

he fucked rich evans?

Le arrested development mid 30s childless political activist man

FADER won, apparently. They turned him into a sissy virtue-signalling bitch.

Back to your breadtube hug box Troon

what fader does to a mf

all according to plan. it's working out pretty well too. instead of fighting the rich elites of this country, the actual source of all the country's problems, they tell us to fight ourselves!

what is your opinion on Elon Musk

when did he run away from sam hyde? i thought they had an interview was this after?

hate to see bald infighting

Ok, this is heckin' epic.

woman = long hair

of course, Fantano supports him

Attached: FHY6uJOXIAQCXB9.jpg (1079x899, 113.41K)

don't invest in any of his companies so i don't really give a shit.
will be interesting to see what he does/doesn't do with twitter, if there's a mass exodus off the platform (probably not), if he legitimately starts tackling some of its pain points. he'll probably just get bored of it after 6 months and forget about though.

he really got mindfucked by that article. he did a complete 180 in his politics and now bends over backwards to make sure people know he's a leftist and doesn't joke around at all anymore.

pretty milquetoast take for a guy who was just saying we should fight the rich elites

Dunking on Tim Pool is fairly low effort and I don't know who Keffals is, but this is a fairly low bar for wanting someone to kill themselves. I mean, Tim Pool is complete fucking mong right?

There are only two sides, the one who is pro freedom and the one who support NWO, great reset and enslavement of humanity, leftists overwhelmingly belong to the second group

he's a full-grown adult man who spend all of his time obsessing over various forms of pop music.

that's embarrassing enough, who needs revenge?

and you brought it here, like a fucking retard
you should join him

i don't waste time on things i have no control over. we only have one life, and i focus on things that make me happy. call it being defeatist, i call it being a realist.

zoomer genocide

I'm not calling you defeatist, I'm calling you an insincere LARPing faggot

debates are stupid and pointless.

He's not a leftist, he's a liberal. As a leftist, Anthony Fantano is no comrade of mine.

I have no fucking clue what this means and I'm glad I don't

whatever you say, le based culture warrior. have you reached your off-topic thread quota yet? remember you're owning the libtards with every thread.
don't forget to reply to me with "kys tranny" or "dilate" too.

user, I thought you focused on things that made you happy
now are you showing me all these things that anger you and live rent-free in your dome

>He's not a leftist, he's a liberal
Oh my favorite kind of cope
>everyone is liberal except me

Remember when he was an edgy anti-sjw youtuber?

leftist belief is grounded in self hatred

Melon is a worse sellout than h3h3

What did Lucas Roberts mean by this?

Attached: milf.jpg (523x250, 26.8K)

>Get filtered rightoids!

Sent from my iPhone

Attached: commiecel.png (2754x1920, 2.15M)

What's up Anthony? My 1st year bass students can outplay you on your best day. Imagine being a trash musician and still trying to act like you have any say on what "good music" is. Ever seen Roger ebert's film he directed? It's absolute garbage. That's what i think of when people talk about you. Also your wife is an ugly nigger and probably stinks to high heaven.

What did Lucas / Clara mean by THIS?

Attached: keffals018.png (602x906, 133.39K)

kpop threads

>His music taste fucking sucks but his politics is omega based.
>Get filtered rightoids
I'm unironically a trans Jewish SJW (I'm not on twitter because I hate that site; I've used Yea Forums for 15+ years) and I think his political twittering is insufferable, personally. I'm sure he and I would agree on most fundamental values, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to practical scenarios.

Just because one hates rightoids doesn't mean they shouldn't hate Fantano. Both should be hated for political idiocy.

And yes Tim Pool is definitely worse but Keffals and Fantano are just eyeroll-inducing.

She sounds based to me

>Ugly people roasting others

Nobody that looks like this should be roasting anyone lol

>haven’t lurked Yea Forums in a long time
>bored enough to check it out once more
>see this thread
>realize that this is still a leftist zoomer board for 20-year-old pretentious faggots.
Until next time

Attached: 8FF08EC5-D9A3-404D-9C27-384B24153391.jpg (495x429, 80.21K)

>I'm unironically a trans Jewish SJW
You're trying too hard, here's your (you)

You're right, I lied slightly. I'm Ashkenazi Jewish and am taking estrogen in trans woman doses but I don't identify as a woman, personally. Otherwise, it's true.

Are you at least hot

laughing at (You) makes me happy

Yeah. I only started taking HRT because I have an attractive femboy body. I'm actually a straight cis guy but I figured I might as well take advantage of this curse and/or blessing. I'm very supportive of trans people as well, though, so the statement still works for the point I was trying to make.

>there are """people""" that unironically care about what a bald redditor thinks about the music they like

Attached: f7499aa30a4f8dd3d820bb661c7bcfec.jpg (800x480, 39.69K)