Wtf was the point of this episode? Watching it only makes the ending far worse and Star far more evil

Wtf was the point of this episode? Watching it only makes the ending far worse and Star far more evil

Attached: cdcdf8cd3c422c3d95facebc0aef94e504612802_hq[1].jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doxI1F5fojg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 20190922_105652.jpg (131x146, 13K)

It’s to mark that season as one where the show runner hadn’t gone full retard yet.

Rhombulus x Star is better than Marco X Star. Change my mind.

Stop

Who cares man, he's a RACIST. FUCK HIM.

Anything after Toffee's death is a separate show user both lore wise and tonally

Attached: 1561889181284.gif (368x498, 3.59M)

He shouldn't, but it's not like Star showed her feet a lot in the show.

Monsters aren't a race. Now black people, on the other hand, are a race.

But user, Rhombulus had a crush on Moon.

I mean if the woman you have a crush on is off the table go for her daughter.

This is now a Marcuck thread.

Attached: 1568773385123.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

no

Chad Rhombulus Thread?

Oyakodon Route?

But ist's not the same, they look almost the same when Moon was young but even so Moon was a cutie while Star is a brat.

I want them in my mouth

Attached: Star Lick.jpg (1000x1000, 427K)

I thought this was going to be a Star's feet thread.

Hey, remember Rhombus's brother is a time traveler so Young Moon can also be in his harem.

Just put a crystal on her mouth and fuck her senseless, problem solved

The show went through a lot of plot/tone shifts and Rhombulus was an unfortunate casualty.

Another example of this: that mysterious room in St. Olga's that was drawn attention to by the shot/music/even the characters' reactions in dialogue that was never revisited or amounted to anything kinda seems implied to be a summoning room for some kind of demon army, as shown in the mural, or something. You can't see it too well in this image, but there are symbols all along the outer edge of the circle. Was just watching Slayers and was instantly reminded of this room due to a similar plot element in that, and the timeline of when that show came out/was dubbed is exactly right for it to have been one of the anime Nefcy could've also been into as a teenager.

Then later through the back of the queen cards + S4 it was revealed that that image was "really" just a fragment of a painting of Globgor destroying the Spiderbite village, even though in-universe it makes zero sense for a painting of Globgor to be where Meteora was sent, especially since destroying the village almost certainly happened after she was already there.

So some ideas may have been planned, discarded, and replaced by other, ultimately worse things, but traces of earlier ideas still made it through and as a result Star Vs. appeared to be going a lot of places that it never actually committed to. I really doubt Crystal Clear was boarded with the idea that Rhombulus deserved death.

Attached: b16d3fe0e9f81c5f0680bca0496c62addf0feea3_hq.jpg (540x340, 28K)

Pretty obvious that they didn't intend to take him down that direction at that point.
It's not like it couldn't have worked if they made the MHC the final boss and played the falling out for bitter tragedy instead of "oh yea, actually they're totally evil shallows dicks except for sorta Heckapoo so lets murder em lol".

The biggest WTF episode in retrospective is the one spelling out that the Spells are individual sentient beings WITH FAMILIES in the same season where they end up getting wiped out without so much of a mention.
And the one where Reynaldo is introduced.

Back when they planned on making Eclipsa somewhat evil. Foreshadowing goes out the door in the form of subversion because the writers couldn't figure out an ending.

Weird how she was barefoot when she was putting up decorations. Why was that?

Playing up a monkey angle or something?

Attached: Star_Butterfly_hanging_decorations.png (1280x720, 960K)

Come to Yea Forums, someone is sperging out in the Slayers thread there.

Yea Forums is always worrying out over something. It's why I come to Yea Forums instead. It's comfy here. Yea Forums is just nu-Yea Forums.

Also, for our foot-loving friends... probably the most explicit moment of the series...

Attached: Star_Butterfly_pulls_herself_out_of_the_crystal.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

No, that was the first clue about Eclipsa not being truly evil because in that episode we clearly see Rhombulus crystalizes people randomly and with no real reason.
Damn! I still feel bad for the pizza guy crystalized for decades because he was 5 minutes late.

If anything it shows psycho Star getting along with another psycho, and friendship between scum is not meant last long.

Attached: 4bb71775c91eee9647788ad71c190c48.jpg (431x750, 73K)

>good friends with Marco
>fights alongside Queen Moon
>keeps Star's secrets
>goes out of her way to use magic to save everyone's lives
"Welp, better kill you."

Attached: 56a1047b7cd07ae7bafb0623956dff4c2e42b4d9_hq.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Some things never change...

Attached: 474e34bb3472a33a4e679e62582b9357[1].jpg (894x894, 82K)

>ywn have Star shrink you and place you in her sock up against her soft sole

Oh no no no no no marcapoo bros...

Nah the beach episode was better.

Attached: 1556475258420.png (546x686, 531K)

Worst part is that Star notices he is doing his job terribly yet leaves all those innocent people there after the "bonding" moment with their jailer.

I can't believe how anons forget Star has always being a selfish asshole.

Attached: 67c36ef53a53cbfb21ef266b4766059b.jpg (736x699, 69K)

>Moon... Please take care of my family....

Attached: 8fc770_6203288.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

She pretty much said she’d prefer to be dead.

Heekapo WANTED to die and aided in the destruction of magic. They made her wish come true.

She is the only MHC member who got the closure she asked for.

Attached: bd9ac8d567b8dc3ed40ea1c4fa7f4048.jpg (735x552, 50K)

I'm more irritated by what a doormat the demon guy became after trying to "fix himself". I was always expecting it to be buildup to him realizing he'd gone too far in the opposite direction, but no. He just kind of stayed like that.

But she’s a cute magical princess user! Look at her dainty toes!

Remember when Yea Forums hated feet?

Were those episodes of Spongebob not enough to kill that fetish?

Attached: kent.gif (240x228, 951K)

Attached: Star.png (546x686, 394K)

feet

Attached: 9dc6dbeb4e85675f5abc5ee77c2e5406.png (500x675, 242K)

>Remember when Yea Forums hated feet?

It still does.

Why the fuck did the writers make Hekapoo suddenly suicidal at the end of the series? That's fucking retarded.

Seasons 3&4 are just Nefcy's fan fiction user, this show ended after BoM.

It was metacommentary about what happens to women after riding the cock carousel their entire lives. They have nothing else to live for after taking miles of dick, so they choose to go out in a blaze of glory instead of becoming the crazy cats-with-human-faces lady.

She was too popular to be lumped in with Omni and Rhom as a big stupid doo-doo head so they had her help Star and co., then die off screen.

They wanted her fans to kill themselves

It's been years since Yea Forums was comfy

>The show went through a lot of plot/tone shifts
Do we know what exactly caused them?

The mouse stopped caring what Nefcy was doing

Seasons 1&2 had oversight by the mouse, seasons 3&4 is where they let Nefcy off her wrangler's leash.

Tom should had cuck Star next

Attached: 3287f23fff8f3685c3a53438f584d8af.jpg (564x798, 127K)

user, stop looking for subversion in everything.

Or forget about Star overall and go for best girl

Attached: b0f0f16baa7a97a1d46c7228a052baf3.jpg (500x606, 31K)

sup

Attached: Skater girl.png (1280x1811, 980K)

Jackie forever

A bit sad this ship never took off

Attached: 82b56c0793dde4e40b987f474e5c5382.jpg (735x700, 69K)

Nefcy also didn't expect to get a 4th season, panicked and put Cortugno in charge, which is why a lot of later episodes go nowhere.

We could have had this instead of pointless Tomco

Attached: 389498f746b2d0243e2cd4ad3f687195.jpg (736x414, 38K)

It's still better than Starco

And far better than TomStar

Attached: 3c7f9d2732b84c48cf02cc834545dfa5.jpg (409x512, 56K)

Honestly there should be a AU about Chad Tom

The beauty of youth !

When Marco and Star returned from the blood moon ball, had Star's feets in front of the screen.

Not that hard guys

>Star and Tom broke up
>Star and Marco became friends
>Marco had a crush on Jackie in plane daylight in front of star (she know about it
>Star and Marco became Bestie's
>Star starts having feelings for Marco (remember the journal in the closet)
>Marco got with Jackie
>Star really has feelings and in denial
>Star being forced to leave earth has confessed to Marco
>Marco didn't get it? until later
>Season 4 flips if all on Marco like he's Crush on Jackie wasn't there

at the end of the day Star bonded with Marco and she and later him had feelings for each other. What blinded the fans is we always thing shipping has to go on the root of a "Bar Hook up" and it wasn't the nerd in the corner over there of someones best friend.

This pasta isn't growing on me at all.

true

The one who actualy told Star to fuck off with her shitty behaviour in Bell Ball.

Attached: 2a37733d5e5260a29685e26e375784c2.gif (540x540, 2.39M)

It's a convenient way to gloss over the moral implications of Star's genocidal tantrum. It's okay to kill magical creatures because they WANT to die. Laser puppies surviving is also bullshit.

And then he plowed Jackie right in front of her

These two dorks would have been perfect together if it wasn't for all the cuckshit. Change my mind.

Attached: snip 61.png (452x314, 93K)

Reynaldo didn't want to die, he wanted to redeem his previous mistakes (which led him to be bullied, cursed and abandoned) by swearing loyalty to Meteora as a MHC member.

He should had lived.

Attached: 3a67bc88d38f9faf7c55b74d171b96bc.jpg (736x440, 53K)

I remember when Yea Forums was very fond of feet AND armpits. Then the fuckin' normies showed up, and get their knickers in a twist over it.

Attached: Feet 2.png (422x288, 299K)

If Star Vs. was written by someone competent we'd all be talking about how much we loved the relationship, to bad it's writer was a hack.

>pasta
Where show me !

Well the cartoon foot wiki is closed? so...

The first 2 seasons were alright though, so Nefcy can do it if the mouse keeps her on a short leash.

Nothing beyond that or fancy. Boy and girl become friends, Boy and girl become besties. Girls can be more on the emotional side developed feeling only for the boy to later and bam there's your simple ship. It's not That far from real life.

I think you guys have been watching to many Hollywood movies of men making hookers in to wives.

There's a new one under the "miraheze" substitute website for wikis. Hardly gets traffic sadly.

I'd have like something like that but what we got was that dumb trope where everything could have been solved if they just talked about their feelings.

I was making a joke dude

Didn't they talk about their feelings while they were inside the photo booth?

We wouldn't be talking about it at all.
It's the crazy ride which allowed it to survive in Yea Forums.

Attached: fc30dc6b84955e6c243156cdaacff4df.jpg (736x736, 146K)

>that bulge
holy shit, how did Eclipsa survive?

They should have done it after season 2

She has God-tier hips

Attached: 1557746350164.gif (700x394, 1.72M)

They should have let Star being single after she returned Marco's hoodie, the subplot with Tom was pointless and consumed a lot of episodes.

And fed another pointless subplot: Kelly

Attached: 3f90d5580bb683f53a46fe147a9bcf5f.jpg (735x542, 47K)

Kelly was a nice character, to bad she came into play mostly in season 3 and on.

No. Kelly was useless.

>Kelly is the only one who wished Marco a happy birthday
>useless
nigga what?

Hey she could have been fun, like Figgs or the Brunzetta, they're just all wasted potential.

Was nice as a background friend, not as a love interest.

Attached: 8e19885aa909853f18c457ee107e4e22.jpg (631x631, 51K)

It really frustrated me that Star never mentioned Toffee to Eclipsa.
I think that most people were expecting a connection but guess it never happened.

We didn't need that shit, it was just there to force another epic cuck moment and in the end it made Star look like a cunt.

I'm sure Eclipsa knew, the spell she taught Moon was created to kill lizards.

>miraheze
There's no images there!

The nickname "toffe" clearly implied a connection beetwen the two

Because the site source code got transferred over but none of the images did for whatever reason. It sucks, I know...but they can only rebuild and replace I guess.

Honestly I was hoping that Eclipsa was either Toffee's or Ludo's grandmother

Most likely the connection was:

>Seth: Eclipsa, you win; I'll follow Globgor's lead, just stop the genocide towards septarians.
>Eclipsa: Fine, but only if I choose the name of your first born (troll face)

Attached: 9e66c2d9687c9b42e4cbee661fd02db4.jpg (736x414, 58K)

>He never got to work things out with his dad

Why add him in the first place?

She may be a mass-murderer, but this bug is for fug.

Attached: Star Wants the D.jpg (1536x926, 212K)

Toffee is such a weird character.
Nothing about him screams something related to svtfoe.
He feels like a character from another show.

Gravity falls. Or Rick and Morty. Or hell, Bojack Horseman.

To show a different point of view from a MHC member whose life was completely ruined for switching babies.

He stepped out of his role as magical advisor and paid the prize, that's why his father ignores him. Thing is, he at least wanted to fix the mistake, instead of going full politics again like his brothers.

The true tragedy is that mistake cost them all their lives, as it was Festivia's lineage the one which ended them.

Attached: 1d74a3f330cfcb8cec75835b832cfaa4.jpg (735x399, 83K)

I think the most obvious sign that the MHC weren't intended to be straight up villains from the get go was that crew member who declared Lekmet and Rhombulus to be a canon couple.

That was the best part about him in S1 and I kinda think it was intentional. Star was used to beating up Ludo and similar losers and then has to go up against someone totally different from that standard who she can't just automatically beat up in a comical way.

Of course that also means the show continuing on after his death is gonna end up feeling like a letdown because nothing else can really fill his role, but oh well show's over whattayagonnado

So the main characters wouldn't have hangups about murdering her.
All characters around Star exist and act purely for the benefit of her arc

She is flat and has no curves, even so I find her really sexy.

>"Karma is a bitch" in a nutshell

They would all be alive if they just kept Meteora and crowned her both Queen of Mewni and the Dark Monster Nations.

They went full politics and not even did it right.

Attached: 6b34efa5bc0bf19e1d89d5a726d115dc.jpg (735x730, 169K)

Star is for hugs only
Special adult hugs

Attached: 1537133643444.jpg (1632x1924, 221K)

A major problem of the series is that it's never clear within the show what exactly yhe MHC are what they do? Like is it all magic they control? Is it just Mewman magic? Do they work for the queens? Do they work with them?

The idea that they are essentially corrupt politicians doesn't jive with the idea that they are exist to serve the magic they are tied to.
Also why would they care so much about the mewman vs monster conflict?

In the end we're supposed to see their deaths as punishment for their actions.
But the decision to end all magic isn't presented as a last resort defensive act in response to their helping Mina, it's presented as the overall correct path taken for the greater social good.
So for the "Best End" to happen, they'd have to have died regardless.

Who knows user, It's not like the line before Festivia was better.

There's one scene that's far more explicit than that.

Attached: S3E30_Moon_splashes_her_feet_in_the_water.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Meteora proved to be a sociopath both as Heinous and as Mariposa sister, she would be a tyrant.

The fuck? She was neat in the Neverzone and acted like a stereotypical cool Post- Apocalyptic survivor.

She was raised to be a warrior in a dangerous place where you can't trust no one, yet cared about her sister, trained together so she could defend herself and wanted to be there for Mariposa no matter what.

Given the fucked up upbring she showed to be someone loyal and protective. Also Glossaryck said it himself: "Magic is in good hands with her"

Attached: 5ecdc7b971d1161f3b637cd2d3ddf16d.jpg (480x529, 39K)

Attached: Star_Butterfly_barefoot.png (1280x720, 675K)

>feet niggas
Disgusting

She tried to murder Star without second thoughts so Mariposa could get magic powers and was only stopped because Mariposa told her not to.

She can only feel empathy for those who are like a family to her, everyone else is completelly expendable.

Noice.

At least three storyboarders have completely different directions they wanted to move in. And they had zero communication with each other so all three storylines sort of floated independently like this.

Also Rhombulus was later decided to be the evil one when the boarders wanted to do their post 2016 election protest thing and portray mewmans as evil republican colonizers, and monsters as downtrodden natives. Rhombulus was basically a magical ICE enforcer after that point.

Episodes boarder before Trump vs episodes boarded after Trump.

That's really it.

These aren't even well-drawn feet. It's obvious you footfags are more drawn to the idea of her being barefoot rather than the actual visuals.

Trump was elected

The 1st clip I ever saw. Gave me a chuckle & I had to check this show out.

Attached: Now_go_make_me_some_nachos!.jpg (820x482, 36K)

This.

just hangin'

Attached: Butcher-X-Jackie.png (1024x953, 1.3M)

God I wish Star got naked too

Mewmans were portrayed as an overpowered force at least in mewindependence day.
Can you post the one where she is changing?

Attached: or suarez is a idiot.png (844x476, 15K)

the feet but the calarts style ruins it

stop

Consider your wish granted

Attached: iiyGFDXL62Fh7gOoSIgvCFH0iZT8wZu6cCzzjWaiIog.jpg (5511x3582, 1.35M)

I fucking hate what they have done to this show after S2.

They didn't plan fucking anything. Season 2b was spent introducing the Magical High Council as friends and allies to make the season end and Battle for Mewni more impactful, but after that they decided to go for the twist that they were evil and shat all over their own setups.

footfags are on par with diaperfags

That's very close to being lewd. :^)

Nobody knows, not even Nefcy

He was definitely invented by one of the guys who left at the start of season 3, maybe Giancarlo Volpe.

>The biggest WTF episode in retrospective is the one spelling out that the Spells are individual sentient beings WITH FAMILIES in the same season where they end up getting wiped out without so much of a mention.
The worst thing about this is that the first spell episode is obviously a non-canon joke (it's paired with the episode where she actually goes into the wand and we see it's fundamentally different). Unfortunately, they just kept repeating the same joke until we have to accept it's canon. If you know you're destroying magic, stop humanising the spells.

WHY IS RHOMBULUS SO CUTE

Attached: S2E34_Rhombulus_gives_one_of_his_chest_diamonds_to_Star.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

every one of the spell episodes were just pointless filler that no one cared about or wanted to see more of too. So it was a waste of time on a few levels.

>implication that Toffee was a survivor of the Great Monster Massacre
>slight foreshadowing at Toffee being a weird name
>Seth and Septarsis introduced in the books
>no explanation given in show for how he knows about the book, wand, and the secret spell
They had a time travel episode that could have easily answered many questions or fleshed out the story but nothing happened in it. Toffee shows up but is reduced to a mindless asshole then jobs to a baby, that's it.

I want to lick Star's thighs.

Imagine how much better it would have been with no relationshit drama, just Star, Marco, Tom, Kelly, and Janna as friends having adventures in the vein of season 1 and 2.

i'm really thankful they didn't introduce Seth, actually
learning Toffee was just the first act to Seth would've been a blow to his character

Cuntogno and friends were given the reigns, and you know what they say about asian drivers.

But muh Starco

Pointless filler isnt a bad thing in a children's cartoon, but the spell episodes werent even good by those standards. They are flat out unfunny and boring, especially to children. Butt Ugly Martians is more entertaining than every filler episode in Star VS.

The ending of Star vs is what Nefcy wants, where all her problems will go away and all the "problematic" people will just agree to getting genocided, all the while she still gets what she wants (Marco) and a little extra (laser puppies) in her brave new utopian world.

the best of those episodes was the All Seeing Eye one

Attached: S3E26_Rock_the_Warnicorn_looking_mortified.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Seth was a really fucking stupid idea
>Hey look Toffe is just a follower of this character who is basically another Toffe but a little taller!
So yeah and Seth was probably follower of another even bigger lizard who is a follower of another even bigger lizard who is the follower or a dinosaur who is the follower of an even bigger dinosaur who is a Godzilla fanboy

this, endless shipping ruined the show

Just leave it for the last episode kiss. I dont get how Starcofags can defend this show when theyre only together for less than 5 minutes of the total runtime.
If Star and Marco just constantly reject eachother after confessing multiple times to eachother because the kiss is only for the big finale, why waste my time with this Tom and Kelly cuckdrama?

Why the seeing eye spell can makes you cry? Sounds kind of random.

kek

Toffee used to fug Dirrhenia

They should have adapted part of the book of spells isntead of Tom and Kelly's filler.

bump

>But the decision to end all magic isn't presented as a last resort defensive act in response to their helping Mina, it's presented as the overall correct path taken for the greater social good.
>Genocide for the greater social good
How nobody see any problem with this?

Attached: the master race.jpg (480x320, 32K)

this

The universe is free from the Butterfly regime, I think it's fair.

>How nobody see any problem with this?
literally pointing out the number one thing people bitch about with the final season/story arc/etc

Attached: uhh.jpg (753x648, 67K)

>watching star vs after season 2
found your problem

>not watching the tv movie

I agree. This is one of the things I found jarring about season 3. We're introduced to them handling stuff like total dimensional collapse or witches trying to create black holes, then suddenly they're getting involved in the politics of Mewni. It's a minor issue in battle for Mewni, it's a giant issue in season 3 and 4.

I suspect they had a total change in concept after season 2. Instead of a show about magic and adventure they wanted a show about politics, so they just shoehorned the characters into new roles.

this

Star's suffering gives me life.

Cotugno and her minions should notice it. Aren't they into microagression and shit?

Is the ending to Star vs. worse than the ending to GoT?

Attached: y1c6w3e7wlz21.jpg (1696x1812, 1005K)

Humanizing the spells was done on purpose so you realize that Star was the true force of evil all along.

It's eerie how accurate this pic was. It only needs to edit Jackie and replace her for Janna

Attached: End of Star.png (1024x768, 241K)

>Genocide for the greater social good
>How nobody see any problem with this?

Star got rid of all magic because she judged them unworthy so the world can be reborn. Nefcy has to sneak in Dies Irae somehow.

To make you realize star’s evil and took the evil stone on purpose.

Both Marco and Janna ended lay down and bonding at the last minute

Attached: Manna friends.png (1920x2160, 2.68M)

Attached: Shinji_Asuka.png (1280x720, 581K)

>Racism is bad and wrong. There should be a new, stronger word for racism like badwrong or badong. YES, racism is badong.
>But certain people's lifes are meaningless in the big scheme
Only in America

Deep.

Post more Star suffering.

why does she fight the forces of evil?

Attached: 1480040174847.png (528x315, 212K)

Because the forces of "evil" actually used to be evil.

>She can only feel empathy for those who are like a family to her, everyone else is completelly expendable.

So pretty much every good leader in history. First comes your own tribe and then foreigners. Killing Star assures the tribe's survival as they would have 2 magical warriors.
Meteora is already better queen material than Eclipsa and Star.

Your post only proves Mariposa would have died years ago if it wasn't for Meteora; that naive behaviour is not meant for a post-Apocaliptic wasteland.

Attached: 2478851e000035a20a393952db2de5c2.jpg (640x637, 42K)

This would have been a decent nittersweet ending point for the series.

Also their adoptive family was dead, Meteora couldn't afford to be nice to strangers if she wanted to assure her sister's survival.

Attached: 8fbaf0db231337f745522ca933b110f8.jpg (736x1104, 167K)

You heard the double dubs. Post Star suffering.

Attached: 1488064207604.jpg (1280x1419, 418K)

Sorry user, but she got her happy ending.

Attached: 02a5f58cb322bbe45ed03083a14e8e52.gif (540x540, 1.38M)

Attached: 478.png (794x928, 492K)

Daron Nefcy goes to the bank and gets around 2000 pennies a week, (and yes the tellers look at her weirdly) then when she gets home Bobby shoves them all up her ass.

That's when its time to hit the convenience stores. She usually runs in sometimes and buys a bottle of water to mask her activity, but more often than not she goes straight to the take-a-penny tray and drops in 5 or 10 pennies.

After that it's time to give back to the homeless (she lives in California so there's no shortage), she drops in about 50-100 ass pennies to each cup and they always thank her so kindly so she's well known with this community.

She does this every day of the week and her husband Bobby helps her too most of the time at the end of the week when she's outta change. Here's the kicker: she's been doing this for 14 years; there are 52 weeks in a year, that's 104,000 pennies.

After 14 years this number jumps to 1,456,000 pennies. If you live in the Pacific Northwest and have bought something with cash there's big odds you've held one of Daron Nefcy's ass pennies.

In her entire career that means right now in current U.S. circulation there are over 1,450,000 pennies that have have been lodged in her asshole.

Her ass is a personal minting machine. if you were to play her life at 50x speed you would see pennies flying into her ass and into the hands of the Californian people.

Attached: 1555725775623.jpg (480x510, 52K)

You know why Between Friends is one of the only good things to come out of Star Vs.?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: 1565235102827.jpg (604x832, 167K)

Star is an evil cunt.

Too bad they didn't succeed.

Star is an evil cunny

Does anyone ever mention how Marco is 30 or is it just forgotten?

Based shitposter

Attached: 69497d3e0170ae6f929c05e15f2ee37f.jpg (735x977, 92K)

But she doesn't deserve it. So post her suffering.

Attached: 1569044907988.png (500x500, 83K)

In one of the livestreams he says that it's become more like a dream to him.

Yes, the last 14 years of his life have been retconned into a weird fever dream in his memory.

A genocidal queen deserves a genocidal knight.

Attached: 0343d4dc474dd9643d553e245efca9a1.jpg (574x720, 50K)

Star didn't commit genocide. Star committed omnicide, which is arguably worse.

And Marco supported and helped her commit it.

Attached: 682e6bcf8482473af78b2cc82143be83.gif (500x413, 43K)

I'll be honest, if it wasn't for all the cuckshit they'd be perfect together.

Attached: snip 62.png (698x584, 394K)

>ugly anime feet
Who the fuck draws toes like finger claws? Cute toes are short and knobbly

Season 2 started it and what a mess it was.

Attached: 18542762cf610bfdec7dd1f3d14604c5.jpg (440x440, 40K)

According to Nefcy, he was an historian that researched mewman history like no one ever had.
Why the most important questions are answered outside of the show is something i still don't get.
Still, really lame.
He was aimed to be the biggest mistery in the show and he was just a literal who that wanted to be dramatic.

Honestly, the lore and worldbuilding for this show is one of the biggest farces this side of Nu!Star Wars.

They had all this material to work with to expand the show's universe, and they still ended the show on the note that they did.

They had official comics that could've fleshed all these things out and told stories the show never told us. They didn't sell and instead focused on S1-esque random adventures. At least the "butts don't talk" frame was funny and exploitable.

He is a Septarian Prince

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x1836, 1.82M)

As a footfag: Yes, I certainly think that is the case.

What a dumb thing to say. Feet are cleaner than hands, which is admittedly counterintuitive.

YMMV

Here you go footfag

Attached: 17376485bc55dadae629db25736d9305.jpg (700x781, 88K)

Post.

Attached: 1481097703011.jpg (1280x1184, 213K)

Who do people act like Star and Rhombulus being friends somehow gets him off the hook?
The entire plot of this episode came about because Rhombulus is a fucking idiot, continues to be a fucking idiot and the one time in the series he does the right thing doesn't detract from the fact that he's a dangerous retard who cannot do his job correctly.
I'm not defending the ending but I'm not defending dumbfuck snakehands just because it sucked and they hung out once.

He wasn't a total idiot. He sensed that Star was evil because she was using the corrupted wand. His instincts were good, he just didn't understand what was going on.

I still believe in the cuckception

Attached: StarVsCuckception.png (1067x851, 126K)

Rebound

Attached: e9542a8324530fef095b1c4acd4e5d3b43e9b2d0.png (797x1183, 263K)

Toffee was fucking right about everything.

He also kidnapped both twins on his chest because he couldn't work out which was the evil one. Face it, the guy's a liability.

Well if they had just delivered on all the evil Eclipsa foreshadowing we could've at least had a competitor

He just needed a partner

Attached: tumblr_prrjl6kwUF1y1vbiro1_1280.png (1280x1067, 658K)

can you say Why your attracted to feet ?

They could have had it that the MHC are connected to the Magic Realm, and so when it's being corrupted, they are too, turning violent and primal like the corrupted unicorns. The MHC being corrupted would give very good reason to destroy the Magic Realm, considering the damage the 3 of them could do to basically every realm with their powers.

What foreshadowing? Her poem is about the bitch falling in love, Solaria's and Celena's are far more intimidating.

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.99M)

There is no known reason for it. It's possibly neurological. Eminent neurologist Vilayanur Ramachandran hypothesized it MAY have something to do with the feet being right next to the genitals on the 'sensory map' on our cortex, but this is speculation. And anyway it seems that this would make it pleasant for our own feet to be stimulated, not to be turned on by someone else's.

Did she lose her heart-shaped nipples?

Attached: 3fa33358c2c28f6a1a17a20079256b0f.jpg (718x717, 67K)

The writers keeping Janna out of the love triangle, and out of a relationship with fucking Tom of all people was one of the smartest things they’ve ever done in the last two seasons.

Beautiful.

There’s nothing wrong with mass murderers getting cucked.

Attached: D691B7F7-A808-44C9-AB4C-19CA5E986295.jpg (1024x768, 271K)

Yes

Yee

Attached: C3E724F2-5E44-4DCA-A900-A751D2FEC69B.jpg (923x516, 73K)

Weird pairing but i like it. Older marco and her fighting for dominance would be hot.

Attached: 4e9e3bf749fe764b90f83ae78ea68510a6bdbc13.png (1280x1920, 787K)

Angry, loud, sex that leaves you with bloody marks on your back.

She doesn’t have nipples anymore.

Marco and solaria's ghost wrestle fucking on star's bed while star walks in.
Would be a good commision.

There's one where she mating presses him.

>Star gets cucked by ghosts
Surprised this hasn’t happened yet.

Neither can compare to the ending of Voltron LD

I think the better question is wtf was the point of THIS episode.

Attached: C8C77DAB-49D2-447C-987F-061E32CEC614.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

That could be said about every episode after the movie.

Ive only watched s1 so far
Is it worth it?

Watch season 2 and the BoM movie then read Area's between friends comic and then quit.

>These two dorks would have been perfect together if it wasn't for all the cuckshit.
Nah getting cucked is what made Star a a vulnerable character worth cheering for. We wanted to see her get out of the cuckshed, we wanted to see her be happy again, we wanted to her to be with Marco. But as the show continued and declined in quality, you realize her getting cucked was justified.

Just go until Toffee is defeated.
Everything after that feels like they just made it up as they went, which is probably true.

Go for it, It was interesting to see the ending, it was a massive fuck up, but a interesting kind of fuck up.

I was moreso referencing the completely unnecessary Tom arc.

You take that out and the you still have Marco throwing his life away to be entirely devoted with Star after two seasons of her becoming a more confident and better person. You need to scrap the last two seasons entirely to solve this issue.

So... are they, like, troll doll-sized or just wearing costumes?

This is the real finale, except instead of Marco and Star forgetting the big confession, Marco confronts Star about it and they kiss the end.

Wow, how progressive, Nefcy. Comet was a kitchen bitch and then she died, the end.

Nope, once the cucking took place in Season 2 Starco became a joke and so did Star.
Nobody wanted her to win because it was fun to see her being miserable, unlike with Tom because he didn't deserve it.

Attached: 0602e85ef800e0bbbf6678bac33436f4.jpg (736x552, 86K)

It's brilliant. He lived in two magic castles and at least one of them was a long lived matriarchy. There must be scores of princess and queen ghosts roaming the halls.

>Nope, once the cucking took place in Season 2 Starco became a joke and so did Star.
Let’s be honest, it was already a joke when Nefcy decided to base off her real life marriage.

Well obviously removing the Tom arc doesn't make it better but it does go some way towards improving it.

Star and Marco were clearly supposed to be her and her husband since day one.

Star didn't kill anyone in the finale. All magical beings were in fact just animated things.

No hes specist, monsters are not the same species as Mewmen. Based on how liberals can agree dogs are retarded compared to humans specism is fine, Im very sure we would be treating Neanderthals like shit if they still existed right now.

So it was a joke from the beginning. Its weird, like Nefcy wants to tell us how fucking awesome Bobby is and has all these girls lust after him.

>Neanderthals
but theres one in the white house right now

t. Star’s lawyer

Most people didnt really care for Tom either way. I mean a few people thought Tom did deserve it, but those were just butthurt Starcoids who pushed their headcanon that Star left Tom because he was an abusive boyfriend and not because Star is a petulant psycho bitch.
Later seasons vindicated Tom so it just became disgusting to see Star make him miserable.

Weren't Neanderthals way stronger than us?

No, Homo Sapiens Sapiens is way stronger, faster and smarter. Hence why we're still around and they aren't.

"we" didnt kill the neanderthals. They were just fucked out of existence

Yes, and that would give alot of reasons to hate them. Just imagine man 100,000 B.C the old world was crawling with different species its too bad we can interbreed with each other otherwise there would be multiple different species still on this planet other than us humans.

>Marco cucks Jackie and knocks up her GF
Hot, but take into account that a vast majority of black French are immigrants from Central and Northern Africa, where Islam is strong. He does that, and Chloe is fucked.

Yes but stupid and slower.

So what’s going to happen once the monsters get the message across to the humans that they were sent to Earth without their permission and that Star and pals wiped out a race?

Monsters get enslaved or guinea piged, as liberal as real life humans are they will never show empathy for obviously non human beings.

Dark, but I can see California or some other shithole campaigning for monster equality.

She's already gay which is up there on their top do not do's.

I can see Mewmen girls being sex trafflicked ASAP due to them being extradimensional alien exotic pussy.

>Monsieur Diaz, I cannot go back to France. Ma familie, ze will send me back to Algiers where ze will surely kill me if ze find out I am homosexual and pregnant with a kuffar’s baby. You have to hide me in your house.

You just know for a fact the Chinese are going to kill a shitload of monsters, enslave them, experiment on them and eat them.

Actually Neanderthals had bigger brains than Homo Sapiens but the latter reproduced more and apparently worked better as groups while Neanderthals seemed to be isolationists, not including Homo Sapiens adapted better to different enviroments. The one who survive isn't the strongest or the smartest but the one who learn how to adapt

Most black immigrants come from Christian Central African countries like the Congo or muslim West African countries, all former colonies.

Japan is going to take the cleave as a sign from Heaven blessing the new era. Nip scientists are already experimenting with human DNA and they did wonders with rudimentary tools

youtube.com/watch?v=doxI1F5fojg

Thanks for the correction. France was all up in France that I forgot to take account of those parts.

*all up in Africa

>Star and jackie open the door.
New meme?

I remember reading Jurassic Park and a big topic of the book was clandestine experimentations done without punishment because it was advancing so fast laws were too slow to enact and detour them. The monsters and Mewmans will probably go that route until some fucked shit like Unit 731 the sequel comes to light.

Except cartoons work on stereotypes so if Jackie's girlfriend was a lesbian, she'd wear a hijab. From the StarVs perspective, wearing a hijab is empowering so if they conceived Chloe as a muslim, she'd wear one.

Old meme actually, but a classic one nonetheless.

Attached: 12803B03-2FAB-47DF-89FF-6AEE27649C2E.jpg (1144x710, 72K)

To be fair, most westerners are unaware of Unit 731 and burgers downright deny the US government isn't a force of good and justice facing fascism and tiranny around the world.

I doubt they’d out her as a Muslim lesbian. The last thing Disney would want is Charlie Hebdo over getting corn in the mail.

She was never a muslim in the first place. It only happen that anons are unironically racists.

Burger here, it’s not that simple, we’ve never seen eye to eye with the government even after independence. That’s why you had shit like Oklahoma City Bombing happening during a decade of that could be considered prosperous.

Aren't non whites in France almost all muslims?

>It only happen that anons are unironically racists.
user please, I love my (hot) dykes and I love my hijabifus.

For starters, many inmigrants from the 60s and 70s tried to integrate into the French culture by converting to Christianity

Wasn’t France in like two wars at that time? Algeria and Vietnam, or just Algeria?

They were in 'Nam too.

Alright that's enough /pol/ for one day, post more Star getting cucked.

Star would better character if she was a ligger. You literally can’t deny the facts.

Attached: 696634D5-EEDF-4D08-85A5-DA3738991EE0.jpg (760x668, 91K)

Higgco is underrated

Attached: 15abc0e7bc4c459d96011c3b6f27fbc94644fc1c.png (1515x1950, 532K)

Correct, this ship is really good and it's a shame this never got much exposure.

Nefcy saved Janna from death yet we’ll never know what happened to Higgs. Such a waste too considering she had a cute design.

She went to live in the Netherzone, she's been dead for thousands of years.

Manna and higgco are in my top 3.

Attached: d66c284faba217fc4adcefae7654bafa69874ef7.png (1387x1157, 411K)

Fuck that’s right. Higgs must’ve passed away thirty minutes after they left.

Used to be Jarco then Starco until Jelly Janna and the teachings of Saint John corrected me and put me on the right track.

Attached: 39129A98-27CA-4ED2-BDA4-38D620A70936.jpg (300x271, 27K)

Higgs outright hated Marco.

Legit made the porn hotter.

She was just a tsundere

Attached: snip 66.png (1007x844, 522K)

Attached: snip 67.png (599x599, 294K)

Attached: snip 68.png (513x928, 188K)

Attached: snip 69.png (1153x1527, 484K)

Last one for now.

Attached: snip 70.png (681x854, 792K)

Actually just one more.

Attached: snip 71.png (717x780, 317K)

so what you're saying is that autism killed the neanderthals?

Higgs is for big fat old knight cock

There shouldn't be any humans in Mewni to begin with. Everybody being monsters would save a lot of subplots.

Attached: bf38bfcbcc663437070fad3c5457c9d6.jpg (736x414, 58K)

Star killed an infinite amount of people, that makes her a monster in my book.

Wrong. Higgs is for cuckspic.

Tom did nothing wrong

Marco pairs well with black girls.

Afro-Mexicans are going to rule us, Nefcy was trying to prepare us for the inevitable.

Attached: 1726BA2A-F6FD-43D9-9D17-1DE058151136.jpg (720x920, 191K)

He does. Jackie would’ve won if she was a black QT.

Attached: 33B4F38E-CE96-4B4A-8273-8387A4D1FC2B.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

His only mistake was to give Star a second chance after the Bell Ball. That was the perfect oportunity to tell her her to fuck off and have him interact with non-toxic people.

Attached: 843e3297d0bdeacac8379613229df9d6.jpg (735x416, 75K)

This. Tom deserved better. Marco deserved better. Fuck Star.

>Marco deserved better
He didn't at all.

He does after the writers killed him in Season 3.

He does though. He should've just stayed on Earth after BoM, burned the cape and had a happy life with his wife Jackie.

Season 3 Marco is a borderline sociopath that hurt people without noticing and barelly give a fuck

he also suddenly became retarded even though he's supposed to be really smart (Straight A 4.0 GPA) and level headed.

Exactly, they assassinated his character. Season 1/2 Marco would’ve acted so differently in regards to Star’s final solution, abandoning his parents and Jackie.

Monstar would’ve saved magic, Mewni and figured out a way to stop Mina.

Marco's sissy ass belongs to the people

>"Heekapo! You and mom will surround Mina's army and help me open a giant portal to the Neverzone under their feet. Queen Globclipsa will avoid their escape by throwing the Spell with no Name from above, and baby Meteora, with her weird human magic, shall steal the souls of those who fight back... if we play this right, both the soldiers and the spell will dissapear into the Neverzone"

>"Or we could simply summon Monlaria's ghost and cast the spell off"

>" Yeah..."

Attached: 564c807fbad60cd2a48992c75594ec46.jpg (736x598, 71K)

>”Kill magic? Star what happened to you? You used to be such a happy person who loved and respected magic. To hear such awful things from you... but it’s your decision and I couldn’t stop you even if I tried. Just know that this is where we split, it was nice knowing you but I can’t be a part of this.”

See, now THIS is what the sane and rational season 1/2 Marco would've done.

They also got Star force-feeding bad food to Marco, which is also good wholesome fun.

Season 1/2 Marco would’ve saved Tom from his shitty relationship by introducing him to Kelly or one of the girls from earth, got the message that Rivers was just fucking with by giving him knight training and stopped H-poo from killing herself.

Imagining how good Star Vs. Could have been if the mouse just kept a close eye on things for seasons 3/4 actually makes me a little angry. Goddamn, FUCK Nefcy.

They wanted another success like Gravity Falls with Star, and probably assumed like the Manlet, Nefcy would find her place and figure out the rest on her own, but the weeb set out to destroy everything that made the show so good. The fact that Nefcy and her crew self congratulated themselves on Season 3/4 is infuriating.

The only good things that came out of the last 2 seasons were the memes and bringing Yea Forums together in their mutual disdain for Nefcy.

Gravity Falls' biggest success was stopping at the right time. If Star Vs. Ended after BoM it too would've gone down as a classic.

Remember when we waifued her? When anons wrote greentexts about her? /ourgirl/ the madwoman? We were so young and innocent back then, now it’s like coming home after a tour in Iraq.

>ends with Star and Marco having one more adventure before they come back to Earth and Marco to Jackie
Bittersweet, but infinitely better than Cleaved.

Star should have just went to the neverzone and built her own armies.

Unfortunately not, no. I'm a newfag at Yea Forums, I only started posting here about 2 weeks ago. I saw a Star vs. thread while looking for something else and I thought I'd be over it now. But no, the fires of hatred still burn strong.

It sucks that I missed so much quality shitposting.

No, it wouldn't.
Except for the cuck meme and Toffee, the first two seasons were mediocre at best.

At least we'll have something to talk about thanks to the finale. Nefcy saved her show from being forgoten with her love for trolling.

Attached: 91701fb0f93cc220f9ff1bc1f6813c03.jpg (735x351, 38K)

She might be a shit writer/artist but I'd still let her have her way with me

Attached: 1515486191463.png (1000x1000, 231K)

You missed the Golden Age of Season 1/2 threads, but be happy you weren’t here to see the Deluge of Season 3/4. The OC slowly died out because most drawfags didn’t want to be associated with the show’s bad rap, the greentexts stopped, it was just awful.

I don't get the pandering with the first two seasons either. They are literaly unwatcable except for the monsters/queens episodes.

Except for Jackie and the chinese rich girl, the other Echo Creek characters are forgetable and annoying.

Attached: bd7875d34cbeecd67b72cc27bb8fe5b0.jpg (736x414, 52K)

Me in the back

Someone post the pic of Nefcy where you can make out a frame picture in the background that says “flat chested women have the biggest hearts.”

And the longest kill-count

Attached: ac7b536e7ac36ef37b7c531e0ebcc497.jpg (451x720, 65K)

>Marco's sissy ass belongs to Janna
And consensually too.

I remember that pic, my mind immediately thought of star getting cucked kek.

Star didn't want to be alone with Tom in that trip

kek

>my mind immediately thought of star getting cucked kek
Same, Star getting mogged by Jackie was hot.

I imagine they didn't have the ending planned out or anything. The two theories i've seen is that the show was supposed to end at season 3 and that was supposed to be it and season 4 was just tacked on.

The other theory was that they expected one more season after 4 and were planning something that made more sense but the rug got pulled out from under them which would explain why we got episodes that didn't go anywhere like the nameless spell episode(that later got a name.) and the questbuy closing episode.

Third option is that the writers team all collectively got sucky and forgot all the plot threads they set up.

Attached: 1558749254160.png (527x945, 217K)

I miss the days when we thought Nefcy was operating on levels of Star hate that we didn't even think were possible. Instead we got episodes that go nowhere and a a dozen or so plot points from across the seasons that never got resolved or referenced. Here I was hoping we were going to get a dark magic corrupted Marco and the difference between regular magic and dark magic being explored or something. Nah, instead we get the kind of ending you can expect from a fanfiction who's author has grown tired of it and wants to wrap things up so they can forget about it.

So I just finished watching the show and can't understand where's the genocide? Do you mean the death of Hekapoo and some other irrelevant characters? Yeah who cares. I was marathoning it like crazy today to see Star actually outright go full bonkers on those friendly monsters for some plot reason, but not only this didn't happen, the ending itself was so-so. What a letdown of the show.

I'm surprised you think this episode is pointless. At least it has Star wrestling with some emotional thing and making a decision that sets her up to go back to Marco's. Quest buy, nameless spell, and half an episode of Jana fucking around in a junk yard come to mind sooner than this.

>can't understand where's the genocide
she killed all the magic creatures

Attached: Screenshot (386).png (1366x768, 790K)

>where's the genocide?
There entire Magic Comission dying?
All the magic unicorns melting?
The thousands of spells dying?
Every creature made of magic dying?

The monster specism plot was boring, Eclipsa was the only thing that interested me and I hate her with a passion to this day.

I dislike Eclipsa enough that it apparently left a permanent scar on my subconscious even when I'm not thinking about the show, because I had a dream that she was a real person and I kept calling her "Eshitsa"

I have never seen an episode of this show, but I'd totally want Star to give Marco a Cincinatti Hotplate, and if there's no art of this, SHAME ON YOU, INTERNET

Attached: shitting table.jpg (720x480, 219K)

>Star is a literal family annihilator
Sweet Jesus

I mean I said it in a post. MHC and some background literally whos. The magical monster segments were the most dull. I wanted to see the death of monsters like that toad guy sorry I have no idea how he is called in English. That's no fun. It's technically genocide but hardly even worth the fame.

>Gets told why it's genocide
>"No that's not genocide."

Go be retarded somewhere else.

Attached: 1542423592598.jpg (206x358, 54K)

>literally whos.
Richard the Narwhal had like 3 episodes about him, the Spider had one episode about him.

>because I didn’t know them their lives don’t matter.

Ok Star

Yes. Why would anyone care about some offscreen deaths of unicorns what are you 7 years old? I hoped when she said "erase the magic" she meant getting rid of anything that is not human. Oh no the spider with hat died boohoo I don't give a fuck about some filler trash. Part of spells? She just says some random shit and throw some magic why give it any other thought. So nothing of importance was lost character wise except for Hekapoo and crystal guy.

>Dude, who the fuck cares if the hero of the story murdered countless thousands if not millions of sapient beings including a dozen important characters that were close friends with her without tinhking twice while the show(for kids) portray it as a positive and heroic thing??
ok then

Rhombulus is the only life that mattered. Fact

>offscreen deaths of unicorns
Their flesh melted off the bones on screen, only their skeleton was left.

Not the same user but spells are just spells no matter the filler episodes.

Oh you're right the High Council was just spells
It's a good thing Glossaryk was just spells
Spellllls, just spells.
Yes.

No, the MHC and Glossaryk were unique being but the spells not think about it user, if I remember right Narwhal blast was a Star spell, was the wand corrupted Narwahls Richard the Narwhal and his family? What about the Narwhals Marco summoned at the las episode?