You can't just have your characters announce how they feel

>you can't just have your characters announce how they feel
>that makes me feel angry!

Attached: 1568400041499.png (762x435, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sFBhR4QcBtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: bvb.jpg (929x900, 70K)

>You're Not Perfect

Remember when they speedran what might be multiple seasons of character development because Steven got too strong at the "convince others to his side"?

Attached: White_Diamond_LFHTH-TA.png (3097x3284, 2.04M)

The minute I knew this movie was going to be bad was when they undid all the character development the main characters had undergone and made them re-do all of it in the space of 30 minutes with musical numbers.

Actually that's not true, I knew it was going to be bad when I saw the writing credits and it said eight people.

Invader Zim movie was so much better

will this show ever have a villain that cannot be reasoned with?
getting bored with the talk no jutsu

Attached: 1557245463521.jpg (1366x768, 97K)

Nah, thats just the main principle of the show, its like asking Undertale's Pacifist Run to have a killable villain

I can't believe we've been conditioned to accept mediocrity in this day of age. Movies, videogames, now fucking cartoons. Where did we go so wrong that we as a collective of Yea Forumsmrades are willing to wank off to Spinel every fucking minute of every day? Spinel, a barely interesting character who's only selling point was a catchy swinger song and another half-baked thrown in reason for the writers to collectively shit on Rose/Pink that they've retconned her personality so many times. From a cartoon that's full of potato faces and noodle arms, told through storyboards with such inconsistent proportions and character models that can barely keep their own writing points together.

Believe In Steven

Lmao you wish.

Literally the movie. Steven can't get through to Spinel.

>MY TASTE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S, WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING RETARDS SEE THAT???

This is Penn Ward's fault.

how?

Jasper, Aquamarine, Eyeball, KEVIN.

Attached: malachite_pythosblathers.jpg (1280x912, 114K)

His management behavior encouraged nepotism, leading to incompetents getting positions they did not earn and an acceptance of mediocrity when those people fail to excel.

Kevin!!!

>Literally the movie. Steven can't get through to Spinel.
what actually happened wasn't any better. She just attacked Steven and the planet until she let out all her anger and was finally able to calmly think about what she actually desires.

Sometimes you have to be a damage sponge.

I agree that it's sort of a bad time to be a fan of movies, since there's extremely little variety in big-budget flicks.

But it's a good time to be into cartoons. And absolutely a good time to be into video games, assuming you aren't limiting yourself to AAA titles.

But Undertale at least has a Genocide route. But you can kill So Sorry in a Pacifist Run though

if it makes most of Yea Forums this crazy in love with a character, maybe they should more often

Attached: 1568990791126.jpg (2000x2133, 1.28M)

So Steven just fucking hates Kevin? Even Space Hitler can be redeemed in his eyes but not the Booty Warrior?

The entire thing was Spinel needed to accept PD got tired of her
Steven just went full sponge with her.
Hell "I dont want to play anymore" its clear indication of a tantrum.

She was never a "you need to end me" tier enemy. Steven just tanked her pain thats why the moment she ends her attacks she is sorry for what she did.

i think the peak of "Steven cannot solve everything with TnJ" was Bismuth

kevin's last appearance was sympathetic enough

fuck off

Boy do I have the show for you

Attached: 1457675837728.png (500x441, 264K)

no you can’t

You can't kill Alphys the Cat Bitches or any of the Tems since they turned tail and ran before you got there but most of the Main cast you can kill in Genocide Route. Shit even Deltarune allows you to go genocide with Susie instead of Talk No Jutsu mode.

Attached: Cut My Heart into Pieces, This is My Last Resort.png (411x293, 48K)

Now that is irony

I mean, friendo, that's kind of the whole idea of the show. Steven is never gonna end up beating someone senseless, that's just not what the show's about. The only reason Spinel let up was that she realized on her own that she didn't want to actually hurt anybody, all she wanted was to take out her anger on somebody.

It's a show about seeing the good in everyone and helping them realize how they hurt others.

based and slurmpilled youtu.be/sFBhR4QcBtE