What is Timm’s deal with Bruce and Barbara?

What is Timm’s deal with Bruce and Barbara?

Attached: DEB7C2B0-9BD1-421D-8169-D53EBF7C5A40.jpg (600x461, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4379875.html?thread=142792931&s2id=115533
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZriRI6w1Ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Timm had nothing to do with this comic.

He has a daddy/daughter fetish

>implying this wasn't his idea
The Killing Joke says hi

whats azzarellos deal with constantine and batman ?

This was published years before TKJ

>I’ll have to congratulate my dick

In the 60's Bab's was introduced as a love interest to Batman. She put on the suit because she had a crush on Batman, and the LARGE age gap wasn't too big for the morals of the time. Bruce Wayne was freaking rich, of course he'd date girls 10 years younger then him!

The Bab\Bruce thing never really happenned in the comics and since Dick and Babs are SO MUCH CLOSER IN AGE they became a thing. But the good thing about being the guy in charge is that you get to make your fetishes and fan-fic real so Batman Beyone had Bruce and Babs as ex lovers and Mystery of the Batwoman had Babs as... FWB's?

Attached: bruce and babs.jpg (1200x1102, 214K)

>the 60's Bab's was introduced as a love interest to Batman
No she wasn't
>She put on the suit because she had a crush on Batman
No she didn't.

Attached: 1471909856532.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Look at her neck

Post the edit

got totally annihilated by holy shit.

The animated movie, you dumbfuck.

Self insertion most likely.

He wants to suck Bruce's dick literally.

Bruce Timm turned Dick Grayson into a cuck. I mean your foster father is f**cking your girlfriend behind your back.

>Dick gets cucked by Bruce
>he disappears from the show and is never mentioned again

Why did they hate him so much?

Probably a favour for Dan didio,young justice does the same with Wally as a favour to Dan as well.

He probably likes the Teacher x Student trope but it somehow feels almost like pseudo incest when Timm does it.
And the the whole comic with cucking etc. which made Barb a bitch and Bruce an even bigger dick.
It's just like Dini loves Zatana x Bruce which is much better in comparison.

Wally and Artemis actually are the only couple that I liked in the series.

Bruce Timm Made Dick Grayson alone, and he got paralyzed by the Joker. Bruce Timm turned Bruce into a d*ck. Dc really hates Dick Grayson. The irony is that he is one of their best characters.

So she did it because she had daddy issues. It actually makes more sense that'd she'd fuck Bruce.

No it doesn’t...It would be like Talia having son issues and f*cking Dick Grayson.

Dick is also a better Batman than Bruce.

But didn't Talia fuck Jason.

Yes...This why many people think Jason is Damian’s Father. Jason Todd’s real father is Bruce Wayne. I remember that Jason Todd’s mother was a complete utter vvhore. This is just my assumption like Terry being Bruce’s son. Terry and Jason Todd behave quite similarly.

This is why I never forgive Dc. They have Dick Grayson in alternate universes either die as Batman, become crippled, become insane( Frank Miller Hates Dick Grayson),etc...
Dick gets screwed not only by Bruce Wayne, but Dc is well. Wally West, and Dick Grayson are kindred spirits that got f*cked by Dc. Here is a scan of Batman Beyond comic. Dc really hates Dick Grayson, and Wally West.

Attached: 4A060067-F78A-49C4-8ECF-25142215620D.jpg (640x990, 103K)

I know and I have that comic too and I hate what they did to him
I really enjoyed Morrisons Batman&Robin, it even became one of my favourite Batman stories.
Dickbat and Damien are just a perfect dou.

>TNBA
>Dick was a glory hound and resented Bruce while also suspecting he was becoming a worse man
>Has to get over his own problems and see Bruce may not have been perfect, but did his best and was like a father to him; learns to be part of the team again while still being his own man

>Beyond Comics
>Barbara and Bruce are both legitimate scum of the earth that yank Dick around by the chain in the worst possible ways, shattering his pride as a man and the place he thought he'd finally found back with the only family he had left
Timm's pairings tend to just not fucking work because they require turning all involved parties into horrible, manipulative people.

Fuck MrHades100 though, this namefagging loser is mentally ill.

Attached: 1508346035835.jpg (708x340, 35K)

Timm loves to batwank

My understanding is he's always shipped them, even in youth.

Problem is she starts as his "student" and is the daughter of a close friend plus the love interest of his adoptive son.
I mean Bruce is a dick but with sympathic side he doesn't always show but this makes him into a total asshole.
Lego Batman found a way to make this pairing kind of work.

LOL...Dc has a history making Batman into a d*ck.

Attached: F98B2999-0166-4012-8180-A986BFDF93F6.jpg (1034x795, 105K)

I tore your you a new hole.
Read and weep b*tch
scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4379875.html?thread=142792931&s2id=115533

Attached: 67876DF1-0036-45DD-86BE-ABC2BBD08909.jpg (661x1024, 121K)

Dc pushes Bruce and Barbara

Attached: B0BBB234-0349-4CC8-BC7E-462013B29A99.jpg (1073x1650, 421K)

Jesus, I forgotten this and how much of an asshole dixon bats could be at times.

Barbara should date someone from the Superman family.

>.This why many people think Jason is Damian’s Father.
You sound like someone who only read DC through fanfics and tumblr posts. There's a few fanfics AU with that premise but no one *think* it's actually canon.

Yes, in Lost Days she does it out of spite for Bruce. Only canon in Post-Crisis, never happened in N52/rebirth.

None of what you said is true, besides Jason's biological recently changed into a whore, thanks Lobdell. BUT I'm willingly to bet some hack writer, most likely Bendis, will eventually explore the idea that Jason is Bruce's biological son and retcon into the comics just to add further needless retarded drama to their relationship.

*biological mother

>To prove I am not mentally ill, I will have a spergout and begin ranting.

Dude he lurks dont give him ideas.

When Barbara Gordon was introduced she was 25, Bruce was 30, and Dick was 15. Both Bruce was too old for her and Dick too young for her. Dick had a crush on her, but it was the awkward crush of a teenager for the much closer older woman.

Dick and Barbara only became close in age during the 90's, after TAS had aired with them as a couple and college aged kids.

Oh please, he most likely already had this fucking idea. He really (and I mean really) wants to write Tim and Jason. I won't be surprised if he one ups my post and also makes Tim Bruce's biological kid.

He does? Why? So he can kill them and replace with more black people. Im black and even i think hes fucking weird for that shit.

Everyone had a theory that Damian Is Jason Todd’s son. Damian has Bruce’s DNA unless Jason’s Todd is Bruce Wayne’s son.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZriRI6w1Ko

Jason and Talia
Damian Resembles Jason. We all know Talia is capable of doing something like this.

Attached: F9149A80-89C2-4AE4-AA38-2AAF3EB1C54C.jpg (876x928, 219K)

Just to beat you all over the head!

Attached: 10B2E020-D9B9-4455-AEC0-0B14EBE4144D.png (490x314, 241K)

He has a really bad ship that he gets to force into everyones face because he designed stuff for a show he didn't write for, but gets more credit for.
>implying Timm didn't see this and approved
It also feels perfectly in line with the really shitty family drama they started to force in with Batman in the DCAU

It's his headcanon ship
I get it,god knows I would make Spider-Man and Silver Sable a couple if I had a cartoon

all artists are depraved, this is fairly mild

Attached: 1413162084877.png (1070x1346, 1.04M)

Bruce self inserts himself as Bruce (hah) and really, really wants to fuck young girls who are the daughters to the man he works with and is basically one of his closest "friends"

Someday, some hack of a writer is going to rip off what Waller did with Bruce's DNA in Epilogue and say Talia did the same for reasons.

Same can be said about Dick, you know. The breach of trust already start at the point of knowing that Babs is endangering her life as Batgirl and not divulging that information to James Gordon, despite continuously working with him. Something both Bruce and Dick are culpable of.

Batman...you're gay.

>pregnet

>>implying Timm didn't see this and approved
He didn't. He had literally nothing to do with it. He probably didn't even know it was being made.

Yes but it was a salty Dick/Babs shipper trying to build off of the show hence why Batman was to blame for everything and not it taking two to tango.

If it's any consolation he wanted Nightwing/Catwoman so Timm probably just likes incest.

Somebody should introduce him to Alan Scott's family

>Todd and Jennie were oddly incestuous in Infinity Inc
>like mutual cuddling all the time
>they slow danced at Alan and Molly's wedding
>Jennie made him his gothic space hooker outfit
>Jennie didn’t tell her friends and family Todd was her brother and they all thought they were dating
>Todd went along with it cause he just wants somebody to love him
>Todd cockblocking her all the time
>his girlfriend pretending to be Jennie and tried to kiss him while they were in their underwear and in bed
>the kiss was the what led him to believe something was wrong with Jennie, not them both being in their underwear part so they're both cool with that I guess?
>Todd had no issues with merging bodies and minds with Jennie
> that time Jennie and Alan hugged in bed after Todd went nuts in JSA
>right before this Jennie told Alan she and Todd shared dreams and shit and Alan was just like "cool I guess wow I miss my son, let's cuddle daughter"
>Todd's bf looks like Alan and just like Alan is also cool with sticking his dick in crazy
>Alan pops up in Todd's room after Todd and his bf had sex to tell him Jennie is dead
>he just
>doesn't leave when Todd comes out wearing a towel
>Todd doesn't even bother denying having daddy issues
>Jennie's ex boyfriend Brainwave ended up really similar to Todd where his powers drove him nuts and evil for a few stories and she still cared about him??

Attached: appropriate sibling touching.jpg (259x499, 68K)

Wait really?

Yes.

He wanted a Nightwing/Catwoman spin off.

>Being this new

>f*cked
>d*ck
If you want to censor your posts do the right way you gosh darn misguided youth. I swear, if I had my way you funny newfriends would all know how to post right.

Exactly. In the DCAU Nightwing was long gone by the time Tim Drake was introduced, and per Barbara’s own explanation their relationship was a slow burnout once she realized Bruce only cared about his crusade at the expense of all else.

The comic tried to justify Dick’s presence at a point when he had already fled to Bludhaven

All Barbara ever had for Grayson was puppy love

>girl cheats on her guy with a rich ripped hyper-competent charming mysterious violent older asshole

Women gonna women, even in comics.

Bruce would have Maury'd that shit long ago.