How old were you when Steven Universe started? I'm young (18) so this show was actually part of my childhood

How old were you when Steven Universe started? I'm young (18) so this show was actually part of my childhood.

Attached: steven-universe-55ebdade853e4.jpg (1000x1426, 636K)

i think it aired 7 years ago so i guess i was 20, i just entered college i think.

7 years and i am still a fucking looser.

Attached: 1557420863863.png (713x947, 209K)

It started in 2013 so I would be roughly 23 or so.

>so this show was actually part of my childhood.
Is watching early episodes nostalgic for you?

15 or so, really into it, even then.

Kill yourself zoomer

13 but I only fucked with it after the Jailbreak twist

In May 2013 I would have been 22. Still haven't seen any of it, just answering the poll.

Attached: 1386672904370.png (916x768, 489K)

May of 2013 was the pilot, so I would have been recently 19.

24, remember seeing Yea Forums talking about the pilot then happened to see the first episode visiting family and got hooked.

I was 16/17. Pearl was my favorite then and still is.

Attached: DYcuqJ9WsAAARJz.jpg (827x1200, 78K)

That'll do

Same, though my favorite at first was amethyst.

I was 21 when it premiered. I'd been watching Cartoon Network since 1995, and I consider Steven Universe to be the last show before I finally lost interest in the channel.

Same

I didn't watch until at least season 3 though.

Attached: gfg.jpg (939x912, 70K)

I was a senior in high school. I fondly remember watching the Sugilite episode when it leaked, it was VHS-quality (although not a literal VHS recording) too.

I was 15 but I didn't watch until Jailbreak like a normie

I'm only after goin 18 in july so i'm pretty young too, Started watching in like 2014 so I must have been 13 when I started watching the show, been a rough couple of years but made some new friends along the way and grew closer with my best friends and my little brother.
In the last 5 days i've watched the movie 3 times, I really love Spinel, the movie really put me in a good head space so I guess i'm thankful for that. Good show good movie would watch re watch 4ever

Attached: spinel 1080 2.jpg (1920x1080, 774K)

I was 23, I was happy and hip, never really cared about cartoons. Never watched a single episode

Now I'm 29 and I'm a sad failure of a person, I'm marathoning the whole series and I want a Pearl friend

I was 14

I was looking for work after college and didn't even know it was a thing until it had like 2-3 seasons.
Pretty great catch-up time though.

24. Didn't watch cartoons then and still don't.

As someone who's age matches the last 2 digits in a year it kinda is.

>2013
Wow, started when I was 16. And most of the reason it's spread out is because of scheduling shit.

Attached: 1567475988010.png (257x369, 128K)

I was like 14 at the time.
God fuck the early episodes were great because thats when Adventure Time started to get on its shit and I'm still a sucker for monster of the week with some plot type storytelling. I wouldn't say I'm nostalgic for it though but I am for early Homestuck
I kinda wish I could've binge'd it after the fact but thats life.

Attached: 1504901677480.png (605x473, 65K)

OP here. Very.

I saw my first wink of the show looking at Glassfishbowl's old hentai page, shooting blanks to "Sunday Hotness." I was 11. I watched the promos on demand and immediately fell in love. Played hours of this shitty app where Steven's bouncing on platforms upwards called "Gem Bound."

Tiger Millionaire, Bubble Buddies, Laser Light Cannon, and Serious Steven will always hold a special place in my heart. Reminds me of middle school and the developing of my personality. I kinda grew up with Steven.

I remember watching Jailbreak the first time and literally running around my living room and jumping up and down, I was so hype because I had been watching it from the beginning. Seeing the show grow in popularity to the icon it is now when

Jasper was the coolest character ever to me, like a DBZ character with an SU paintjob. I was obsessed with Jasper, I was a genderbend Jasper for Halloween 2015 (I got my friend to be genderbend Lapis)

Attached: B4t8xcwIAAAgD-1.jpg (1200x900, 123K)

I was a senior in high school, around 17 when it aired. So I really can't call it my childhood.

I would have been thirty one in May 2013.

Are you a single lady, put your hands up

I was 30. Was a fan of Sugar's stuff on Adventure Time, so was excited for it, and wasn't disappointed.

I was around that age too. I've also always liked Pearl. Still waiting for that elegant fusion she'd make with Sapphire

Definitely here. I miss S1 so much!

>11 years old
Are you underage user?