ITT: Terrible series finales

Attached: 1497235683967.jpg (971x541, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Toonforbrains/status/1175586977921548293?s=19
dailymotion.com/video/x5samyg
youtube.com/watch?v=nY2ME08hncw
youtube.com/watch?v=_SWCwIOMwuM
youtube.com/watch?v=1N9TIvIEnpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Star vs. wins worst finale forever.

The idea of Uncle Grandpa's finale was, because the show was so board driven, to celebrate that by letting each board artist do a scene entirely of their own design. It's a unique idea, and it's probably not the best move for a finale, but Uncle Grandpa had nothing to wrap up anyway so I get it.

What was Ben thinking with this?

Attached: D-RO4omX4AAzmNB.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

This. There was nothing to really wrap up or conclude so they went out with something weird.

Attached: 141127508.png (704x727, 242K)

>ending wasn’t Peter Browngardt going around in an UG cosplay and harassing CN employees

I miss cat milf

Obligatory.

Attached: Come_Along_With_Me_title_card.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

>All Cartoon Network shows
Did they really fuck up this badly? How were their older shows finale compared to this?

>people are still complaining about this decent finale
im pranking you, it’s shit forever and a horrible way to end a long running series

He thought there would be a movie to wrap things up

Attached: h1mQIpWh.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

it's so bad we'll probably never see it.

Attached: girlfight.png (840x438, 436K)

>How were their older shows finale compared to this?
Most of their shows didn't have true finales, they were just regular episodes. Only one's that really had them was Kids Next Door, Ed Edd n Eddy, PowerPuff Girls with their anniversary special and Chowder, all those varied from alright to great. Flapjack and Camp Lazlo's were just regular episode with an ending happening last minute

Attached: 1548275323821.png (640x720, 992K)

>Kids Next Door
>we never got that space spinoff
:(

Fairly Oddparents doesn't even have an ending. It just stopped. The closest you'll get to an ending is the live action movie where Timmy dies in a volcano and becomes a fairy. Because the pain and numbing sensation as you are consumed by magma is nothing when you just become a 3D version of your kid self as a fairy.

Flapjack doesn't get the love it deserves.

Dexter had the Ego Trip movie

Cartoon don't usually have endings. Ed, Edd & Eddy was more the exception than the rule

Regular Show had a good ending.

It went on for 2 seasons. You might not like it but the fact Ego Trip isn't Dexter's finale

That's like calling Channel Chasers FOPs finale, it fits but sadly it's not what happened

Fuck off, it was clearly the finale intended for the show until Savino got his pedo hands and milked the show more

>that time when the UG creator drew him fucking shooting himself when the cancellation news broke

Still the worst

Attached: 1c5[1].jpg (2048x2048, 597K)

Angry Beavers. || Cause it never aired ||

Speaking of FOP:
twitter.com/Toonforbrains/status/1175586977921548293?s=19

They also ended with same kid from the pilot getting his sandwich, so i guess it ends in full circle

i thought the uncle grandpa ending was pretty great

It's like they inserted Jorgen because they knew this was the final episode, even he is pissed about how the show ended.

Considering this decade, it's gonna be a long thread.
Haven't watched a lot of Uncle Grandpa though, what was so terrible about the finale?

All of the characters died because Uncle Grandpa was retarded and forced them to lay on the sandwich which was about to get eaten by a fat kid

Acceleracers, because it NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED
FUCK YOU TOONAMI, AND FUCK YOU (forgot his name because he's too worthless of a human being to remember) FOR TRYING TO "SHAKE THINGS UP" AND FOCUS MORE ON FUCKING BARBIE

>Uncle Grandpa's vore fetish killed them all.

Attached: Lebron-James-crying.jpg (285x300, 16K)

I am Weasel suprisingly had a finale

dailymotion.com/video/x5samyg

UG was never good

Not that user but I started getting relatively apathetic to the show in the final seasons but damn that finale was trash so bad it made me feel things again. Those writers are so fucking up their ass for jack shit.

Fucking underage.

Unironically implying all the characters died because the show ended is the best finale Gumball could have

Channel Chasers is the finale and I just choose to believe the rest of the series happens before it

desperate to get a movie

Towards the end the faries showed up in front of Timmys family and Vicky and it didnt matter. It just happens.

You don't deserve love

>Batman TAS
Good tier
>Superman TAS
Great tier
>Justice League
God Tier
>Brave and the Bold
>God Tier
>Static Shock
Good tier
>Ed Ed and Eddy
God Tier
>Kids Next Door
Great Tier
>Powerpuff
Great tier
>Dexters Laboratory
Depends on how you look at it, season 2 was technically the finale of the original style and it was great tier, but season 4 just kind of stopped.
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
Technically the final episode was "Perfect", which is exactly what it says on the tin, it was God Tier.
>Johnny Bravo
Series end was meh teir, Johnny Goes to Bollywood was surprisingly Good Tier.

CN had a surprisingly good track record from what I remember, though I never saw ones like Cow and Chicken, Time Squad or the like.

is in the top of worst.

>tfw FOP has two endings

Billy and Mandy had a movie for the finale, Underfist: Halloween Bash, and it was great.

Ahem.

Attached: mabelpines.png (369x547, 270K)

>tfw we will never get a Dipper and Ford spin-off
It hurts

Attached: S2e17_something_greater.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

Bruce Timm knows how to end a show, give him that. Honestly it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to end a show for most of these, they were random snippets of events, it should be simple just to have a big battle where everyone shows off.

was it really something that required a finale?

Fuck off, it's ending was good

Wasn't the ending the one where he grew up as retarded as his parents and his supposed kids end up inheriting Cosmo and wanda

That he'll get a movie
Which won't happen

>Ponyhead's skull on a pike

I don't see the problem here.

is there any show on CN that actually had a good ending? Outside of Regular Show I can't thinik of any.

Batman the Brave and the Bold.
Edd Ed n Eddy supposedly had a great one but I was never a fan.

Are you fucking serious
Or are you doing that thing where you pretend the S3 finale was the actual finale

That was a failed spin-off, not a finale. Billy, Mandy and Grim were barely in it

Should that count when it was actually a failed pilot for a spin-off?

What happened? I stopped following the show and wanted to rewatch and attempt to watch it through to the end. Please warn me now what happens.

Honestly as rushed as it was, I love that Ian played that to his hand and made the final episode of OK KO about how life can seem to pass you by as you get older.

They should've been eaten by Aunt Grandma

- the finale is generally unfocused and instead of being about Finn it's kinda about everyone in the land of Ooo. Though this has kinda been the case for the show since at least S6, so it was to be expected
- this board goes apeshit over the finale because Marceline and Bubblegum kissed briefly for a moment and supposedly that makes Finn cucked, even though it's been years since he had any of them as even potential love interests at this point
- the more understandable point of frustration is that he does get a girlfriend before the finale, but the finale itself never shows them together, though that's still petty.

Chowdee did that better

4 of those shows aren't CN.

>She killed billions

>...to kill billions...

Just pretend Channel Chasers is the ending.

Already been mentioned but EE&E, BaB, and KND a did.

Meh, I kinda hated the chowder one cuz the set up was just a joke about Chowder never growing up until the very end. I would've liked seeing him grow up naturally

Clarence ended with Sumo leaving the gang

Cringe

The finale itself was okay, about what you'd expect from the show. Epilogue about moving on, next generation, seeing how everyone ended up years in the future. Wasn't great but it was chill and comfy, and the song was nice.

Penultimate episodes before it were pretty damn bad though. Like holy fucking shit this was a nonstop clusterfuck.

Not really. Breezy was not the final and the final was actually good.It was actually quite good. It just feel like they could have done one more season before making a final.

Breezy was not mentioned.

it has anywhere from 6 to 10

by the way that TO BE CONTINUED is an edit clearly as it's over the CN watermark

Braceface's last episode was great though

Channel Chasers wasn't even the last episode of Season 4 of Fairly OddParents.
Catman Meets the Crimson Chin/Genie Meanie Minie Mo, School's Out! The Musical, and Nega-Timmy/Love at First Height came after it in Season 4, all being stamped 2003 in the end credits

It was hilarious though?

>by the way that TO BE CONTINUED is an edit clearly as it's over the CN watermark
That is a JoJo joke edit.

I could see where it's coming from

That's not Ponyhead you retard. Did you even watch the finale?

Shut up.

God it really doesn't, did it fail at the time because its gross out factor was Ren and Stimpy times three with a gloss of toe jam?

JUST FOR THE SEXUAL THRILL

Horse show

that wasn't even the last episode
Goldie-Crocks and the Three Fair Bears/Fancy Schmancy was

No, that was the final episode aired.

Cringe

last episode pair to air in the USA was "Which is Wish/Nuts and Dangerous"

>Towards the end the faries showed up in front of Timmys family and Vicky and it didnt matter. It just happens.
don't get why people keep getting it mixed up, it's not them seeing Cosmo & Wanda that would lead to Timmy losing them, it's them finding out that they're Timmy's Fairies that would make that happen(and that only if either Timmy or his Fairies directly revealed that fact)

he wasn't present during the last season

>people talking about uncle grandpa's ending
>no one talking about uncle grandpa's cancellation

I do NOT want this to end up as something obscure.

A few years ago, Cartoon Network realized they could save money by dragging out the episodes they already had in the works and label them as new seasons. Cartoon Network then told everyone that Uncle Grandpa got 2 new seasons, when in actuality they had LAID OFF THE ENTIRE STAFF.

That's kinda messed up

WTF

S2 finale is the one true worthy finale

The last two FS episodes aired were nice

How was Justice League God Tier. It has Lex and Darkseid Fuck off randomly.

I will agree with the rest.

No it was not "quite good." and you fags can't even explain how everyone knew Time Adventure without any previous foreshadowing.

doesn't make it less shit retconning PB for popularity when Flinn died despite being popular too

The finale was great, Yea Forums has terrible taste.

It's a cartoon.

>It has Lex and Darkseid Fuck off randomly.
Lex got what he wanted(showing up Supes by being a better "hero") and Darkseid got what he wanted(the antilife equation) what else was there for them?

>Brave and the Bold
>only good
You can fuck right off.
youtube.com/watch?v=nY2ME08hncw

Reminder that there isn't worst ending that getting cancelled.
Also Spiderman has more bad endings that good.

Attached: Updated chart.png (500x520, 548K)

>Kids Next Door
I remember being so bored watching the finale; it was just a scavenger hunt. The only part I liked was the last 11 minutes when all the other Sector V members are saying goodbye to Numbuh 1.

To save dozens.

It was an asspull and you know it. Go to bed Lex.

Lolwut
Megas XLR had a great finale, D&D didn't really need one, the endings for Samurai Jack and 13 Ghosts had... mixed receptions.
Cancellation is often better than the ideas some writers have of finales.

Lets see..

90s Spiderman still wanders the multiverse and never finds Mary Jane
MTV Spiderman got her OC friend in a coma, killed the two dudes that tricked him into doing it and threw his suit in the river retiring in shame.
Sam Raimi Spiderman lost Harry and ended his relationship with Mary Jane.
Spectacular Spiderman had normal getting away with everything and Peter loosing Liz and Gwen.
The other Live action Spiderman lost Gwen and probably got killed by Rihno.
And Disney Spiderman got his secret identity revealed by JJ Jameson.

Attached: spider-man-vs-silver-sable-spider-man-the-mtv-series-22672249-480-305.jpg (480x305, 34K)

>Sam Raimi Spiderman lost Harry and ended his relationship with Mary Jane.
Looked like they might be together in the end, though.

how is super robot monkey team hyperforce go not on that list?

Ed, Edd n Eddy has the best finale out of any CN series. Regular Show also had a great finale but that one happened more recently.

From what I can tell, most kid's cartoons from all networks before 2010 typically had just another episode for the finale and that's it. Conclusive finales are sadly a novelty for kid's shows.

>Conclusive finales are sadly a novelty for kid's shows.
Considering how shit they've been, hopefully a short trend.

When did they catch the 13 ghosts, user?

How the fuck did this end?

the whale looks hot.

With Star committing multiversal genocide and literally wracking up an effectively infinite kill count because she's a dumb bitch and thought her own constant fuck ups from being retarded was enough evidence to justify the destruction of all magic.

I liked it

But Animal horse fucks the chaos God.

I'm confused. Does it mean she became evil or?
I stopped watching after S2.

It was okay but Mabel is a horrible person and I think she's in Yea Forums's shitllist like Bloo.

Who the fuck names their episode "The Ending of the end" seriously?

And aaand and we didn't have just 1 "finale" we had 8 finales which all sucked complete and utter dick.
And S1's finale was an in-show let down itself and the moral was "Don't raise your expectations kids, they'll only be crushed"

Billy and Mandy's finale is technically the age of spiders. Spiders rule all mankind.

Isn't Fosters Cheese moving in with them?

Last airbender had an amazing final, let down a little in multiple ways by the inability to have killing but still fantastic.

When the fuck was Janna bisexual? Did Yea Forums like this?

I meant the blonde skate chick.

>t. Mr. Enter

I really like that Flapjack and Lazlo ended on such weird jokes.Funny to think that the Ed Edd Eddy "I'm not old" scene was supposed to be the same thing before CN asked for more seasons

Oh my God, you weren't kidding. The most inconsequential finale ever.

They were also suppose to be married with the Kankers whom they fucked at the junkyard.

Fun fact: that episode was the last ever cartoon to use traditional cel animation, the show switched to digital ink and paint for the school seasons.

Robot Jones was the last ever cartoon to be fully made in cel from start to finish, though that ended before "Take this Ed and shove it"

>one more season before making a final.
lol after the disaster that was the season 6 I was surprised it wasn't cancelled even before

They thought they were going to get one more season, before CN told them to wrap it up in the last 4 episodes. I'm just grateful CN let them know beforehand.

What show?

Uncle Grandpa is a Dadaist masterpiece.

i have never seen that term used in a more acurate way

in the recent movie

Surprised no one said Voltron, considering how badly people reacted to it.

Attached: Voltron.Legendary.Defender.S08E13.1080p.WEB.x264-CRiMSON.mkv_20181218_085913.792.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

I didn't watch this show.

me neither,i really have to catch up with Yea Forums on many things

Why was Uncle Grandpa even picked up for a show? Of all the Cartoonstitute shorts, they picked one of the absolute worst ones and rejected good shorts like 3 Dog Band and Danger Planet

At least we got Regular Show from it

Attached: 1540173804611.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Cringe

UG was better than SU and most modern CN shows, user, especially the later seasons.
And it had better waifus.

Bait

Because the endings is more, and the battle continues that just the bad guy won.

Fairly Oddparents was always shit.

Courage the Cowardly Dog had a weirdly handled finale. In my opinion, the final episode should've have Perfect run first and then have Remembrance of Courage Past after it.

Danger Planet would have made a crap show, maybe a miniseries

Kill yourself retard

lol, I bet you think danny phantom was good too.

I hate bringing this up because I love the show, but Harvey Beaks had half a great finale and half a terrible one. Probably caused by them getting one less season than they expected.

Fee and Foo's parents were terrible. They were incompetently stupid to the point that their children grew up infinitely smarter by having been orphaned from them. They were so much better than their parents when reunited that it just raised the question of why do you have to move away back to the mountains when your children have a great life in the forest for years. It should be the other way around, your parents should have to move to the forest for them.

It gave us a second episode where we saw the twins meeting harvey for the first time which was great but cheapens the sad goodbye when their goodbye is for no good reason.

>supposedly that makes Finn cucked
Didn't the later seasons try to push Huntress Wizard being interested in Finn?

They were all shit from start to finish.

Forgot my picture.

Attached: finale.png (957x538, 1014K)

Clarence ends with all three of them remaining good friends, albiet with Sumo also expanding his friend group. Then the school gets bulldozed and you see ms miller kissing sumo's teacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SWCwIOMwuM
Yeah, but some of those who shipped Finn with PB or Marceline are still salty about it.

Don't forget the Samurai Jack finale.

Attached: samurai-jack-ashi-finale.jpg (1143x572, 97K)

They did, but it came too-little-too-late, figuratively and literally.

Why do people keep pushing this bad fanfiction? Everyone knows the real show ended 8 years ago...

Attached: 1557652466793.png (1012x570, 384K)

this, it felt unreal how bad it was

>muh morals
why are people suddenly pretending to care about this?

cringe

This was more of a dirty tactic to guilt trip the network into renewing more episodes

Attached: courage.png (1440x1075, 3.15M)

Coruage didn't even have a proper finale, the show got canned due to not being able to make merchandise of a pink dog and market it to boys.

I'd like to think that the finale was him beating his old villains, that shit had me erect.

>no understandable point Marceline and Finn were keep apart because of yurifag writers
Ignorant retard alert

The point is that it could go the way of Finn and PB or FP you dunce. But I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand.

Honestly thought it was a very strong end to the series IMO.

I thought this finale was merely OK but after catching some old AT on TV I realized how sad it ws to see all those wacky adventures knowing where they are headed... Poor Finn really deserved a better show.

I prefer to remember it like this. That soundtrack brought a tear to my eye.

Attached: samurai-jack-season-5-finale.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Well in my opinion, Remembrance of Courage Past made sense as a proper finale.

Except Sumo returned, plus West Aberdale was torn down (dunno why), Mr. Mozer and Ms. Baker both kissed, which this breaks Mr. Reese's heart (although Baker never cared about his feelings anyway). It didn't felt like an actual ending.

It's alright, but it was clearly a rushed ended they made in effort to give it a ending.

A fifth season and even a movie was considered, but it never happened. This would have easily gave it a much better finale

A cartoon with established lore and wants to be taken seriously as the tone shift indicated. Stop hiding behind the cartoon excuse and actually hold your plot together for once.

getting upset about a musical number being unrealistic in a surrealist fantasy cartoon is one of the highest forms of autism I've seen.

Isn't Fosters Cheese moving in with them?
yep.

She was a background character with no weight on the series and no baggage, so there wasn't anything they could have done to ruin her. Most call her a consolation prize but there was no resolution either way.

Attached: hw is a good character.gif (652x562, 626K)

The flashback was great, cutting to Harvey having to say goodbye after that was great. The framework and setup for that was terrible though.

Attached: ending.gif (640x360, 982K)

Gumball ended?

Wow this animation is shit

Pinecest is the only way you can salvage Mabel's obsession with having her brother always with her

Holy shit, that's scummy

How is the little kid an adult but everyone else the same?

Thats not how you make a Tier list
what a poorly formatted post

>they never go home
god, that was a wild day when that commercial came out

Zoomer

It's been over two years now, and I still feel a little salty about this.

this was the last episode?

I respectfully but completely disagree. The order works because it was basically a two-part character study on Courage, starting off with exploring who he was and ending with who he is now.

Notice how neither episode were off the rails like most episodes were and really gave a lot of focus on Courage and his internal workings. It's why it's better to see it as a half-hour finale rather than two separate episodes.

Wasn't that based off of a ripoff of Gurren Lagaan or whatever? I really hate that. I don't mind that Jack went back to the past and killed Aku, or that he lost Ashi, but having to model your big dramatic final scene after an anime's big dramatic final scene sucks.

based

>>ms miller kissing sumo's teacher.
dafaq

i think you mean "Ms Baker"

Fairly Odd Parents has like 5 different finales

>Cartoon don't usually have endings.

Most do

holy fuck that flash animation is awful

>Mabel is a horrible person
She's a child.

then shes a horrible child

Yeah, and just look how many of them turned out

Steven Universe

No. Last episode was Remembrance of Courage Past / Perfect

what happened again

>Wasn't the ending the one where he grew up as retarded as his parents and his supposed kids end up inheriting Cosmo and wanda

Yeah. The live-action TV movies take place after a time skip where Timmy has stayed a "man child" so he could keep his fairies. They made 3 or 4 of the movies and in the final one, Timmy dies but gets resurrected as a fairy with his child body, mind and voice.

It's the canon ending.

Attached: 1531421924019.jpg (750x1020, 129K)

>Timmy dies but gets resurrected as a fairy with his child body, mind and voice.

Attached: 1543690704501.jpg (815x582, 171K)

I think most poeple jumped ship by the second to last season.
The writing was already bad at that point but at least they saved earth.
, the villain was dead and the Empire heavily weaken by that point so most plothreads where wrapped up.

This might be my favorite finale, even in spite of the cliffhanger.
youtube.com/watch?v=1N9TIvIEnpA

>I think most poeple jumped ship by the second to last season.

But if they ended at the second to last season, then we wouldn't have gotten that WOKE AS FUCK gay wedding in the finale, you homophobe.

Nothing wrong with cartoonists ending their show just by having fun. Unless you hate fun, that is.

The SMFA crew should have made a cameo at least

It ain't bait if were true, though.

Samefag

It needed like one more season to wrap things up better and then the finale would've been fine but it got rushed because of pointless relationship bullshit

Older shows both on CN and Nickelodeon didn't really get finales. The networks wanted to be able to run reruns indefinitely so they wouldn't let there be a "final" episode made. Probably the biggest crime is not getting the trippy shit that would've been the Angry Beavers finale for instance (The audio is a hoot to listen to)

Wtf is this furry shit

While SU technically hasn't ended yet I think it has the worst finale for it's main story arc with the diamonds. Like literally it's like two steps forward, fifty steps back the whole last couple seasons.

Movie was good though so maybe the next season will be better. Maybe they learned with Spinel that Steven can fight defensively (Which is more fun to watch) but still talk down the villain.

>Older shows both on CN and Nickelodeon didn't really get finales. The networks wanted to be able to run reruns indefinitely so they wouldn't let there be a "final" episode made

That rule was only for Nick. Dexter’s lab had a finale

It says "God Tier", dumdum.

>Dexter’s lab had a finale

And then two more seasons afterward. So not a finale.

>here's your Courage finale, bro

Attached: courage's last episode.png (1321x472, 63K)

He really did, but fags desperate to be projected onto for “muh relatable feels and sads” are what put a nail in his coffin.

Also it was ass.

No it didn’t, that was fan fiction they accidentally aired.

>title of the show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
>main character is no longer a little pony, and is on track to lose all her best friends

>Horse show

>Purple Smart ascends to godhood and is forced to watch as her friends grow old and die all around her. She is the Princess of Friendship and has to watch her friends age and expire while she goes on for a thousand years.

But hey, the book that opened at the start of the first episode closed at the end of the last episode, so it was therefor a good finale.

This looks like a shitty webshort WTF

Was that why? I mean what was stopping them from making the courage toys blue?

Problem is that’s not her and she is still alive

>that animation
I haven't seen FOP in years, I had no idea that this happened.

Then it's not Courage anymore

This finale will continue to haunt me. I loved AT even during the worse later seasons, there was still more than enough enjoyment there, but man what a fucking abysmal way to end things.

It's like the show was giving me a fuck you for sticking with it til the end.

Only if it's Grim

Star is the only show in this decade that I watched just to see how unbelievable bad it was.
There is no conquest. Problem Solverz must be the only thing in this generation that is worse than that garbage.

>it was not more gross than Ren and Stimpy. Stop that nonsense.

Thank goodness for Lost Legends making Mabel notice she was being way too selfish and thus she actually had to change.

No, rather, thank goodness for Lost Legends giving us only perfection with all the stories and content.

>Funny to think that the Ed Edd Eddy "I'm not old" scene was supposed to be the same thing before CN asked for more seasons
Frankly i'm glad we got another season past that, even if it wasn't as good as the original. That episode was funny as a gag, but as a finale its just a needlessly depressing gag.
Plus big picture show was great.

>megas xlr
>bad ending
Frankly its bad due to how coop messes up building some sort of positive relation to the gloorfts after they team up against evil coop, but the finale pretty much puts the series almost back to its status quo.

>While SU technically hasn't ended yet I think it has the worst finale for it's main story arc with the diamonds. Like literally it's like two steps forward, fifty steps back the whole last couple seasons.

Did you miss the part where Pink Steven destroyed White? It wasn't just "no u" and then it was done. CYM's faults are pacing, not execution. That goes for the arc too. Good to great episodes (Escapism aside), way too fast of an arc.

>no criticism of any of my favorite fiction!
>b-b-bu-autism! aha!
brainlet

It would've been nice, but would it really be needed? What sort of ground would a FOP finale need to cover? Channel Chasers already went over the inevitability of Timmy losing his fairies, showed he had a son and daughter with Tootie, pretty much grows up to be exactly like his dad, etc. Other than that, FOP never really had an ongoing plot. I guess you could conceivably do something like redeem Crocker or something but otherwise FOP is one of those shows where few characters even deserve a happy ending aside those outlined already.

>Wtf is this furry shit

s1 one is a fairly decent show about corruption in sport, s2 however, lost itself mdiway and morphed into generic saturday morning cartoon because studio ran out of money.

Attached: s1_on_netflix_UK-US.jpg (1024x576, 152K)

>Dexters Laboratory
>Depends on how you look at it, season 2 was technically the finale of the original style and it was great tier, but season 4 just kind of stopped

Yeah, season 4 ended on a Wacky Races parody, and personally it was my introduction to Wacky Races (with maybe seeing it early in the morning on Boomerang when it was on Cartoon Network)

I got the name wrong :(

You haven't made a valid critique. Being annoyed at characters knowing the words to a spontaneous musical number in a cartoon is completely retarded.