Marvel's Superior Spider-Man saga part 2

New episode is out.

Attached: Otto_Octavius_(Earth-TRN633).jpg (1177x617, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vexPzYuN6o
youtube.com/watch?v=tFiOEZc9eXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The idea of Ock sending out viruses to purge what remains of Peter's essence is surprisingly dark.

Otto doing a Peter impression is adorable
>Awesome!....Bro

>"I gotta make everyone believe I'm Peter Parker"
>Already blowing his cover at the end of the episode

Aw. I was kind of hoping they'd stick to the first version of the Superior suit. I know the second version is the one more commonly associated with Otto, but I enjoyed the subtlety of the original.

Attached: superior-spider-man-4-page-3.jpg (1626x1910, 699K)

I love Superior Mark 1 costume so much.

Is this series good. I thought they are doing another Ultimate spiderman bullshit.
Just need something to torrent.

>There's some kind of mistake! I didn't sign up for a cage match!

Am I the only one who fucking loves the Superior Octopus suit?

Attached: SUPERIOROC.jpg (756x1148, 299K)

Everyone loved it. But it didn't sell well because of the name.

It was a good costume, too much Hydra stench on it for Otto to keep it up.

A damn shame.

Attached: thwep.jpg (1099x2048, 339K)

Superior Octopus really is a stupid name. He's saying he's superior to himself with that title.

>Marvel Animation villain with an actual contingency plan
Get rekt Leader.

Attached: mind.gif (639x360, 1.64M)

>Otto about to murder Sand girl after turning her into glass
Absolutely brutal

Yeah. He is superior to his old villain personality.

>based child murderer Doc Ock

Attached: kektavius.png (250x248, 77K)

>he changed the color of his webs to black so they would look like ink
It's the little things.

>But it didn't sell well because of the name.
That was just a one shot leading directly to the Superior Spider-man relaunch. He never actually got a run as Superior Octopus.

It's an okay series. Better then Ultimate Spider-Man.

is it true that this is the last season?

A third season, subtitled Maximum Venom, has been confirmed for airing in Spring 2020.

I read something said at a recent Comic Con panel about that being what ties all Marvel "Animated Universe" continuity together.

Good luck with that.

>remembers that one autist's Marvel catoon timeline on some forum
>he/she apparently had a hard enough time making it all fit.

Marvel ain't gonna do shit to make it any less messy.

Attached: man1.jpg (364x318, 14K)

Considering this Spider-Man has crossed paths with the Guardians of the Galaxy before maybe they have something going here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vexPzYuN6o

>that animation quality
OH NO NO NO NO

Otto prancing around as Peter is pretty funny. He tells himself that he should act more like Peter to avoid suspicion and he is not even trying.

Attached: now see here.png (1920x1080, 956K)

He has no time to suffer Modell's foolishness.

>A third season, subtitled Maximum Venom, has been confirmed for airing in Spring 2020.
Wait really?

Yes and everyone gets a symbiote.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFiOEZc9eXw

I think he should have stuck with this instead of being another Spider-Man. In universe, the public is getting confused with all the Spideys ruin around.

>Possible Web of Shadows like story line
YES YES

also Is that fucking Riri near Spider-man's foot?

Looks like it

Any links to this episodes or screenshots?

They're gonna fit Marvel Rising into this universe too? Oooof.

Attached: middle_1398954289.png (400x217, 448K)

>Based David Lynch poster

Kimcartoon.

It's up not yet

That wouldn't be possible since Gwen is still there. Can't have two Gwen in te same universe

Haven't watched Rising at all. Is it a separate continuity?

Yes

Marvel's Spider-Man's Gwen is a scientist. Marvel Rising Gwen is a drummer

If they merge the universe together then they would have to change the character's history. With one Gwen left standing and how that Gwen will interact with Peter

Now that I think about it. Is that the reason why a Peter Parker never existed in Mavel Rising? Or involve the clone saga were that clone ends up in that universe

Hey, she did kill her own dad.

What the fuck, is this show actually good now?

Slightly better than season one, but I dunno if I'd go that far yet.

So should I start watching Season 1 or start at which episode to get up to speed with Superior?

I'd start with Between a Rock and a Hard Place, then watch the Bring On the Bad Guys episodes onwards.

Probably Rise of Doc Ock.

Has Doctor Octopus ever gotten its own designed title?

But doesn't this mean we're getting two back to back peter turning evil seasons?

Well Sandgirl did kill her dad. So she kind of had it coming

Watch the shorts first to get a better idea on how it all began, and then proceed to Season 1 till the current one

The shorts are on YouTube

If Superior Spider-man was in an alternate universe like Spider-Gwen and Miles was, I would be on board with this.

I just can't accept this this in the main canon because the OttoI know thinks too highly of himself to ever bodysnatch Spider-Man.

It's the perfect revenge after Spider-Man puts Otto's body out of commission. Otto justifies that Spider-Man never lived up to the full potential with his abilities.

So where's Spock gonna go for school now?
The Roxxon Centre for Higher Learning
Alchemax's Academy for the Advanced
Oscorps discount learnarium
or is he just gonna say screw it and join some school that's a front for AIM and blackmail them into free tuition

seriously did things regress back to the 60s what the fuck

I think he's just going to get Peter sent to Midtown High again.

You know I hope Ock is in Pete's body long enough to join up with the Midtown science club and show up Horizon at some competition with the side effect of earning Pete free entry to Horizon for when he's back in his body

Start with Season 2 or the last few episodes of Season 1.

Why couldn’t they just let him? She’s a fucking awful character who is a total hypocrite. She’s not even the kind of villain you love to hate, her entire character is just that she’s just a hateful bitch for stupid reasons. I don’t think anyone would miss her if she had been shattered

I hope they bring back Sandman.

Well here's a list of episodes to watch before getting into the Superior Spider-Man saga.

Season 1
Origin shorts
Rise of Doc Ock part 1-4
Hobgoblin part 1-2 (Otto's in it and it's the season finale)

Season 2
Take Two
Between a Ock and a Hard place
Bring on the Bad Guys part 1-4
Brain Drain
The Living Brain

Good list. Stark Expo from Season 1 might be worth a watch too. Otto is in it and it's the first time we see the metal arms and the pressure Norman puts on him.

Ah that's true I totally forgot that Otto was in it because it's also a symbiote episode.

It’s like Catra, but badly executed.

>"You really have changed... I like it!"
So Jameson would rather have less quipping and more serious crime fighting.

I guess. I initially thought he was happy Spidey was finally a blatant villain so it's easier for him to spread his anti-Spidey agenda.

Unless the next episode has Bugle refer to Spider-Man as a great hero then that might be the case. After all the Avengers are coming after him.

>Superior Spiderman cleans up the streets with a vengeance
>tries to kill a patricidal thot until the virgin negro assaults him
>besties Jameson with his galaxy balls play to manipulate the media
>tells the guy who nearly let an alien symbiote run amok to take his special ed school and go fuck himself

Ottoman is a 10/10 hero so far. There's something about slamming "the call" on a table and fucking it senseless that really makes for an inspiring hero. Still mad that they wrote him so stupid that he didn't have his spider bots scope the place out and find the cages, though. Even a blowhard couldn't be that foolishly arrogant after having to just be careful enough to lose spidernig. Seemed like more of a shoehorned in thing to make the token black character not seem completely useless.