Why did white music (and culture) aside from country lose all male heterosexuality? White men were making vulgar...

Why did white music (and culture) aside from country lose all male heterosexuality? White men were making vulgar, sexual shit in the 80's in popular heavy metal but somewhere along the line this notion developed that its cool to be a mentally unstable loser autist tranny like Kurt Cobain and not cool to be openly (hetero)sexual like black rappers are and try to make yourself appear appealing to women and seem cool.

Attached: 1651214979388.png (1500x500, 66.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuvvqJIdYKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HE FORGOT THAT 80S WERE INCREDIBLY GAY

AND A FUCKING STONETOSS COMIC TO PROVE YOUR POINT KEK

OP is either some loser xillennial who grew up listening to 80s metalshit and resented the rise of grunge but forgot about glam metal, or some zoomer faggot romanticizing a time he wasn't alive.

>Why did white music (and culture) aside from country lose all male heterosexuality?
Democrats/twitter/feminists

Gay people were making music but the culture wasn't gay and the musicians were sexual and masculine. And it's not like Elton John was singing about putting kids in drag as the modern version of gays does.

Glam metal is what I'm thinking of as heterosexual. Those guys fucked and adventured and sang about it pridefully. Some of them might have been technically autogynephilic transsexuals or whatever but a man who thinks he's a lesbian with a woman is about as heterosexual as it gets as far as I'm concerned, as the beauty of women and femininity is appreciated to the point of jealousy and perhaps delusion.

what you call 'heterosexuality' is a post-modern, post-ww2 invention used to opress and pacify male populace

Attached: 1549779940752.jpg (481x481, 95.2K)

>singing about putting kids in drag as the modern version of gays does.
Except they don't, they sing shit like THIS IS ONE IS FOR THE CHAMPION

I hate fags as much as the next guy but no major label artist is singing about putting kids in drag (yet).

>OP is either some loser xillennial who grew up listening to 80s metalshit and resented the rise of grunge
But Metal still exists. Grunge is dead.

I'm more or less talking about heterosexual pride and cultural acceptance as far as demonstrations of conventional and/or natural white heterosexual masculinity and male "true desires" go. 80's metal was vikings pillaging and fucking a new town every night and conquering the minds and pussies of teenage girls.
Yeah I just meant Elton John wouldn't have probably thought that was a good idea to sing about even if he thinks drag kids are good and is a pedo where now putting little boys in dresses to dance around for gay dudes is the cause of the day.

>I'm more or less talking about heterosexual pride and cultural acceptance as far as demonstrations of conventional and/or natural white heterosexual masculinity and male "true desires" go. 80's metal was vikings pillaging and fucking a new town every night and conquering the minds and pussies of teenage girls.

Than you're just missing cheap cocaine, not much else

Ok to answer your question seriously, people's tastes just changed. Men in general realized that women never liked the machoman aesthetic and adopted the style of people like Cobain, who were cool, mysterious loner types capable of scoring legions of pussy. They (the Cobainers) were more desirable in the eyes of women. Even a retard like stonetoss recognizes this.
>inb4 joos mind controlled women with fluoride into liking femboys

Black people were slower to shift, but the same shit happened to them to an extent. Kanye West popularized his own style to the point of practically killing gangsta rap. Now Drake (who is a pussy) is the most popular rapper on earth and could fuck virtually any woman he wanted. Black people were more slow to adopt this newfound acceptance because of their formerly(?) hypermasculine culture (perpetuated by gang violence) which right wingers love use as a reason for their standing in society. Now some of the biggest names in "black music" today are very openly and brazenly gay. (lil nas x, tyler the creator, frank ocean)

To top it all off, slogans like "black trans lives matter" are around now, so it's not like black people are exempt from le cultural bolshevism.

Attached: 1645237208834.png (1000x1000, 291.03K)

was bumpin charli xcx as i saw this post

why are american chuds so pro putin?

>some zoomer faggot romanticizing a time he wasn't alive.
i.e. all zoomers. boomers are the only ones who think the world is currently a good place to live

I love how much seethetium he makes. Stonetoss is too based.

Attached: 1375384317571s.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

Imagine being this naive

>no rebuttal
>lol you're just bluepilled bro
keep lifting weight numbnuts. maybe you'll get weird manpussy or something eventually

>80s metal
>masculine
lmao

go back to autisically samefagging /gg/ and /metal/ you fucking loser

People's tastes just changed all on their own and not because of the mass media machine and its concentrated cultural power influencing people's desires?

I'm not talking about a machoman aesthetic. Many heterosexual and masculine musicians in the 80's were crossdressers. Their heterosexuality and masculinity was in their music and lifestyle though.
>inb4 joos mind controlled women with fluoride into liking femboys
I don't think women generally find femboys very attractive but they can't get it up because they're on HRT anyway. I dont know what fluoride does but atrazine and plastic have bad effects on men.
The people who say black trans lives matter are not probably generally masculine and heterosexual black men.
I'm not pro-Putin.
Yeah

yeah you love masculine men don't you OP

yeah you love being a piece of shit and not having a life outside of Yea Forums don't you OP

Yeah.

dumbass

country is full of beta faggots too
the real reason is the record label doesn't want since they make more money marketing to women and minorities. When I went to high school back in the mid 10s my friends listened to rap about fuckin hoes and doing drugs exclusively.

but the 80s weren't as straight as you say. those bands dressed like women and made power ballads kek. metal was about screaming like a girl and the pop music was high pitched michael jackson stuff. grunge made it more masculine in the 90s and the underground metal scene was straight up death metal. I'd say the 00s and 90s were more masculine in the mainstream

Further reliance on technology leading to prevalance of social media which is inherently emasculating. Also for all the bluster black culture is extremely feminine and the rise of "emo"rap is a testament to that

>mentally unstable loser autist tranny like Kurt Cobain
>black rappers are and try to make yourself appear appealing to women and seem cool
he thinks kurt cobain wasnt seen as the coolest shit ever especially by women
you my friend are an incel

If trannyism, homosexuality and blm are jewish psyops then why do trannies, queers and blacks love palestine and bds so much OP?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 15-42-43 aWjnq5A_460s.jpg (JPEG-Grafik 460 × 516 Pixel).png (506x585, 511.86K)

No I'm depressed.
Emo rap is more like wigger culture isn't it? It's white people who wish they were black.

The point of your original post was to imply that there is some ongoing effort by higher powers to feminize white men and white men only. Now how can that be when it's happening to everyone?
Look at this man and tell me that the image of white men alone is being forcibly feminized, letting black men reign as the paragons of masculinity.

The rest of your post is pointless and you're just being purposely obtuse.

Attached: Lil-Nas-Xs-Gender-Nonconformity-can-Help-in-the-Fight-Against-Transphobic-Laws-3-711x1024.jpg (711x1024, 124.21K)

they definitely are coming after the blacks now, but they started with whites

I didn't say they were Jewish psyops, but that view on the left comes from the reality of Israel as a colonial state founded on terrorism. They would also call the Jews white to denigrate them as just more white colonizers.

>I didn't say they were Jewish psyops
You were thinking it though

>The point of your original post was to imply that there is some ongoing effort by higher powers to feminize white men and white men only.
I am only asking why modern white music is so pussified and asexual/homosexual/transsexual. Yes. There are black homos and they are also part of the current push to reduce heterosexuality.

>white music
>white culture
Not a thing, thinly-veiled bait thread.

I was thinking that an anti-semite might come along and bring it up but I wouldn't have gotten anything out of hearing that take again.

White people exist.

Attached: f036589a0b31c65634837e245c642ad2.jpg (641x844, 157.02K)

>80s
>straight

Pick one. There were literal colombian snow fueled orgies that had dudes doinking other dudes and women. Bi is gay even in 2000 + 22. 90s was way more hetero and instead of masking latent homosexuality with coke and "metal", they just shot junk and loathed at the mass amounts of faggotry that had made up the preceding decade.

Correct, however, you cannot claim some random unrelated art for your own pathetic interests and arbitrary/new categories. Especially considering these people weren't out there to make "white music" or "white culture", two entirely retarded terms that are probably alien to them.

>an anti-semite might come along
>the reality of Israel as a colonial state founded on terrorism

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-29 at 16-04-12 4p8k5d.jpg (JPEG-Grafik 500 × 610 Pixel).png (625x290, 264.62K)

There's still music out there like that, you're just complaining that rock music died. There's still country music like you mentioned, which happens to be one of the most popular genres in the US. There's metal music which is still pretty masculine and there's plenty of white hip hop artists...

>muh white muh black muh manly muh feminine muh blahblahblah
God I fucking hate American identity politics, if you believe in any of this shit you should kys immediately

based

both correct

>heterosexual black rappers
these don't exist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuvvqJIdYKg

Ban /pol/dditics outside of /pol/ddit and /leftypol/ddit. Go cry about “muh whites vs nignogs” on a board that doesn’t just want to discuss music without “the political implications of sucking dick while fingering dogs”

Misery is low T
>White
>Arbitrary/new category
You're just trying to destroy my race.
Dilate.

>dilate

Attached: 66668472-5390-49C8-B81F-AE4DCCDE36E7.png (1170x814, 487.13K)

>White people and culture are superior!
>The Jews are destroying us and the only white people who care are a small group of social outcasts that nobody likes!
Why do snowniggers exhibit such high cognitive dissonance?

1Nigger what the fuck are you talking about

baaaased

Attached: B8EEAB5C-B69B-4B64-9CF5-A0F79E5C8491.jpg (1646x2048, 479.63K)

they aren't really, it's just inveterate contrarianism. they let others control their position for them

100% this

>women never liked the machoman aesthetic
This is one of the most retarded things I've read on here, and that's a high bar to clear.

>American identity politics

Attached: 57960922_401.jpg (700x394, 37.84K)

Attached: 1651244800013.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Attached: screengrab-kvartal-95-studio-music-video.jpg (2400x1600, 225.95K)

>t. Dr. L'Chaim Shekelgold

>And it's not like Elton John was singing about putting kids in drag as the modern version of gays does.
Brother, virtually all gays from that time period fucked kids.

So did everyone else, really gross

hopefully elon musk will enable free speech on twitter and abolish the false idea of "hate speech" (which doesn't exist). it will make people understand that the perception of 99% supporting gays is actually 1% (much less globally).

we'll never reach the stars if we live in a false reality. just let people express their opinion and other people either respond or block, no need to construct a false reality with bans.

Attached: tossed salad.gif (450x336, 3.66M)