Scooby Doo :Revenge of the Alien Invaders

Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders is getting a sequel called "Revenge of the Alien Invaders". The sequel will feature the return of the Crystal character and her dog, the story will take place in Roswell, New Mexico and Area 51.It will tackle a lot on the alien abduction mythos and all of that. A Scooby Doo and the King Arthur film is also coming, a Ghoul School sequel, a Reluctant Werewolf sequel and A Pup named Scooby Doo sequel.

Attached: scooby-doo-and-the-alien-invaders-1530001173.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

The only thing that made the original good was a japanese studio handling the animation 2bh

i still wanna fuck the alien girl from it

This

Based

Attached: Crystal_(Scooby-Doo_and_the_Alien_Invaders).png (1459x1080, 837K)

but, like, will shaggy get to clap those aliens cheeks or what?

Will Crystal be black?

Attached: Crystal_(Abracadabra-Doo).png (1366x757, 1.43M)

alien form is better

Attached: wuw lad.png (1021x1341, 145K)

Will they make the aliens fake too? Or not? I mean, aliens to exist are more realistic.

Nice

I cried like a bitch when her and Shaggy said their goodbyes....

They are going to make the aliens fake right?

The aliens were fake it was just shaggy’s and Scooby’s love interest that we’re the real aliens.

What kid didn't?

Attached: shags.png (979x657, 420K)

Christ, I am not looking forward to this after the last few movies have been hell bent on retconning the past movies for no exact reason.

Wouldn't A Pup Named Scooby Doo sequel just be the original series? Also who the fuck asked for all these sequels, anyways?

The sequel will feature the Orange hair boy grown up

Me

>Also who the fuck asked for all these sequels, anyways?
Seriously, this. What is the point of taking some of the most beloved parts of the series and going out of their way to fuck it up? It's just baffling.

>adult Red Herring
Hard pass

Groovy man, but after the disappointing Zombie island sequal, I have like no expectations man ya dig.

Nobody gives a shit about the Red shirt Shaggy movies

thats just what capitalism does

Sauce?

The king arthur one is from the same leak that talked about zombie island 2, that one is at least confirmed real

I dislike seeing Shaggy interested in girls, even when I was little. Not that any of the sequels have been worth watching anyway, so I won't miss much.

Attached: 1510499122740.png (339x363, 244K)

my first waifu i still to this day have a thing for girls with cameras

Oh boy, can't wait for them to retcon the aliens into guys in masks. Just fuck my franchise up.

What? Neither 13th Ghost nor RtZI did this.

This, Shag x Scoob's where it's at

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Based.

GOOD

>a reluctant werewolf sequel

Holy Mother of Based

Attached: 666full-scooby--doo-and-the-reluctant-werewolf----------------------------------(1988)-screenshot.jp (666x516, 26K)

This

>a Ghoul School sequel
Look out anons, WB is coming to make sure your waifus are retconned into being humans in costumes.

I'm with on this one, do we have any conformation? I knew about the King Arthur one but the rest could very well be bait.

>Dracula
Best Scooby Doo character. Dude was a lovable douchebag.

But Area 51 isn't anywhere near Roswell.

Retcons

His wife tho

That wasn't his wife, just a random thot

>A Pup named Scooby Doo sequel
I'd be okay with this only if it means best boy gets to make a re-appearance

Attached: Red_Herring.png (718x540, 692K)

MY BOY SCOOB AND NIGGA SHAGGY BETTER FUCKING GET TO SMASH