"Bart. Bart?"

"Bart. Bart?"

"Huh. What's the matter?"

"I had a bad dream. Could I sleep in your bed? No."

"I'll give you a candy necklace."

"Climb aboard."

"Thanks, Bart."

"Less talk, more sleep."

Attached: treehouse_of_horror_ii_94.jpg (513x350, 35K)

Yes, that is the scene.

This scene was entirely innocent. Take your mind out of the gutter.

nobody said anything otherwise, projecting much?

haha thread?

KIDS I DON'T WANT TO ALARM YOU BUT THERE MAY BE A BOOGEYMAN OR BOOGEYMEN IN THE HOUSE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

You guys are toilet trained, right?
Yes.
Ok then.

>yfw Groening left the animators a stern note to not do anything lewd with this scene

I'm honestly surprised Groaning isn't a pedophile.

Makeover time, Bart.

This was one of the first episodes produced under Jean and Reiss's direction. Whatever else you can say about Al Jean, he (due to being a parent) does understand how to write kid characters better than some of the writer/showrunners who seemed to have no clue how kids work.

Attached: groening.png (889x497, 343K)

That fucker actually named one of his daughters Lisa, I kid you not.

How would Lisa react if Bart was wearing her outfit and looking surprisingly OK with it?

Attached: Bye_Bye_Nerdie.jpg (720x528, 85K)

her reaction to Bart wearing heels and being surprisingly okay with it was thinking he wasn't taking things seriously
Hell that whole scene was him offering to go on a date with Milhouse in her stead, explicitly said he'd kiss Milhouse if need me or even more, and her only protest was she felt Milhouse would figure it out

That's because animators are people like you and me.

Attached: 1341534445575s.jpg (567x366, 56K)

>Two kids can't be show sleeping in the same bed without people getting nervous
Americans are fucked in the head

Sneed

Ralph but yeah

Attached: heartbreak.gif (450x346, 387K)

Nah he knew the animators a little too well, especially since this was fucking Klasky-Csupo of all things.

It's a well known fact that animators will draw lewds of anything whenever they have a chance, it's apparently a good way to blow off steam and have a laugh inbetween deadlines.

Attached: 1565251867127.png (1250x791, 647K)

Where's this storyboard from?

The OP episode.

Storyboards for that entire episode are on the DVD

>unironically using the FXX HD remasters

>yfw Milhouse pops her cherry when they're in high school

Bart must have been desperate for a sugar fix because those candy necklaces are fucking disgusting.

Matt Groaning‘s name is on the flight logs for epstein’s pedophile island.

Lmfao

Attached: matt_groening_cartoon-1.jpg (1487x1302, 357K)

Wrong. He was on Epsteins plane once, but he wasn't taken to the island.

I cant imagine the lewd shit Tartakovsky/McCracken must have drawn during late night production sessions.

Attached: 20190922_233654.jpg (1070x698, 263K)

>klasky csupo
??????????????????????????

Attached: witgd.png (500x513, 136K)

Animators are weird people. My cousin is one and all she does is draw dicks and boobs constantly in everything she works on.

She sounds pretty cool

Someone I knew toured the Film-Roman studio where they animate the Simpsons and he said they had lewd drawings tacked up all over the place.

Yes? You know they animated the early seasons of The Simpsons, right?

Seasons 1-3 and the tracey ullman shorts to be exact. It’s why very early simpsons looked so crude.

They switched studios because K-C overdid it with the animation and used too many frames and character models. Fox started complaining about the animation bill and K-C rejected all of their suggestions to simplify the animation so they switched to Film-Roman.

Apparently Matt Groening did.

Reminds me of Battle Angel's old masterpiece.

sure if you have only three colour cones in your eyes

The original pilot episode some enchanted evening was done so poorly that they had to redo it and it almost got the show cancelled before it even premiered.

>he never slept in the same bed as his siblings sometimes when he was a child

Lisa sure looks satisfied in that scene.

A thread full of pedophiles? A large influx of Sneed oughta put a stop to that!

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Attached: 1539380664286.png (700x700, 213K)

Attached: 1561913719777.png (1440x1280, 1.6M)

This reeks of false flagging

only you are responsible for your own thoughts

Attached: lisaDetails.png (588x720, 250K)

I think people get the wrong impression from and don't appreciate the implications of . Epstein probably took him on the plane to try and test the waters, and the fact that nothing else happened suggests that he probably showed no pedo interests and probably didn't even react well to the foot business.

Matt didnt jump on board with the prosecution in 07. Why wouldnt he want to give his testimony? Especially if he didnt see or experience anything untoward?

Why would he? He wasn’t involved.

More like Sneedposting