BoP

Filming announcement test footage: youtu.be/pt\LZlrE8MrQ
Trailer: youtu.be/Zk_LJzZr5i8
There'll probably be a new trailer before Joker

Attached: BoP.jpg (2764x4096, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ptLZlrE8MrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Messed up the link on the filming announcement test footage link. youtu.be/ptLZlrE8MrQ

>see you soon
Yeah, right here.

Attached: tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg (640x478, 27K)

So that's it, huh? We sum kinda Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn?

Attached: Mind Over Mayhem Album Cover.jpg (1291x1272, 491K)

TIE YOUR SHOES, CASS!!!!

Attached: 1546213143670.png (241x200, 60K)

I'm surprised at just how awful Harley Quinn looks so far.

At a certain point you have to start feeling sorry for the pathetic unpaid interns like OP who have to shill this shit

But then most of them are special needs people so that point isn't going to be for a long time

I love DC but I hope this movie Bombs so hard everyone on that poster looks god awful

Why do continually make Harley look like a crack whore?

Because she is?

Can't argue with that logic.

After Justice League I told to myself "There's no way this company can go lower than this."
Yet, here we are.

Attached: 1544154492115.png (720x720, 431K)

So i have to ask, what did you think of Aquaman and Shazam???

Both watch one time then quickly erase them out of your memory.

>After Justice League I told to myself "There's no way this company can go lower than this."
then you're a fucking moron

Attached: XX_2FT.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

Hey, what the fuck is this amateur hour photoshop? Is this a real poster? The winged guys don't cast shadows or reflected light on her face, so they just look like photo cutouts of full-sized people. This looks so awful.

Attached: BoP2.jpg (1794x1002, 1.08M)

>Aquaman
A little fun, but kind of boring too, would have been better had I not seen Ant Man and Wasp right before this , the two felt basically like the same movie with slight differences. The highlight was totally the five minutes of Manta we got.
>Shazam
I honestly really liked this movie, it had plenty of heart, didn’t need to jump around the world, everything was contained to Philly, the cast was great, even the little subtle things in the film were good like how Thad and Billy were reflections of one another, even down to their trinkets that were their charms. Also, they didn’t fucking require slow motion for every single shot of Super Speed. Personally I wish WB would make more films like Shazam, because for me, this has been the exception from the rest of the films of the Directors Cut Extended Universe.

At least Aquaman and Shazam attempt to reflect their source materials.
BoP appears to be another Snyder-esque "embarrassed by the source material."

what the fuck

It genuinely looks more like a Friedberg and Seltzer movie poster.

Are you implying that cloudy with a chance of meatballs is bad?

Everything but Disney is bad.