What's going on????????

What's going on????????

Attached: 1569099422483.jpg (6749x5195, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zVEuZ5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a pony in that image, MODS!!!

steven universe autism

the power of the best girl

Attached: channel wink.png (1055x1070, 489K)

Channel is unironically KEK incarnate. Even the drawthreads has continuous freakout over posts getting dubs and trips all over

>ms Yea Forums 19 op get's tired of dealing with shitposters, sabotager faggotry, and anti su fags screeching
>leaves and nukes poll
>well fuck whose gonna host it
>someone makes a doom thread
>shitposter calls dub tourney jokingly
>green meme gremlin pulls dubs
>IMMEDIATE ANARCHY
>if singles spinel is canceled
>pulls trip and dubs
>further hysteria
>stats user whose is hosting mr Yea Forums just picks up where we left off
>Zim and Channel are unofficial digit queens of Yea Forums

Attached: 1569114072817.jpg (2480x3508, 1.85M)

The term is saboteur.

waifu-of-the-month faggotry

Yea Forums's demonstrating that it is somehow shittier than Yea Forums, and that's an achievement by itself

Honestly I thought this channel shit was cute at first but I’m surprised at how long it’s been going on. It’s literally spinel but green and 4 hair buns instead of 2.

It was sort of starting to slow down and die for a day or so and then some retards had to go and exclaim to the world how angry Channel makes them. Sometimes I think that at least a few of the seethers have to be fake because at the end of the day getting pissed off about something and spamming about it is still bumping and keeping something relevant.

Yea Forums has always been one of the worst boards, this is nothing new

Is she challenging her?

Attached: 1564692800189.jpg (1279x1820, 368K)

Look Channel/Spinnel fags I get it, you love this "new" character that you've made your own. But don't you think that it's a little sad that the only time Yea Forums has been able to band together to create anything productive has been for what amounts for nothing more than a pony/sonic re-color? The amount of effort put into these Channel threads could have actually been put into a legitimate new IP or even a full on short.

>Green gem
>Purple dress
>Exact same personalities

Attached: 1451892937353.png (626x754, 95K)

no, they're friends

Attached: channel (108).png (2000x2000, 104K)

Is there a pic of Channel giving her a shoulder ride like with Yotsuba so that she can reach trips and beyond?

Yeah yeah we get it, it's more left leaning so it's worst yadda yadda yadda

This movie:
discord.gg/zVEuZ5A

Lul

Proof as to why Steven Universe got turfed to trash as recently as a month ago.