Lobo's Baby Momma

So Yea Forums, who do you think her mother is?

Attached: Teen_Titans_Vol_6_25_Textless_Variant.jpg (796x1200, 159K)

Himself

This. Lobo reproduced by simply jacking off.

I have all my money that she and Lobo are not related, she's just some other czarnian that survived

that would be neat

based

No, she's definently Lobo's daughter. She has his facial markings.

Attached: 91d4b3062d4ce7b496978902adfe85ef.jpg (1280x1694, 387K)

Could be...

Attached: 71ZqJfpj69.jpg (800x1203, 227K)

Search your feelings.

Attached: 07cm25jp101.jpg (640x984, 154K)

What normal boy would be romantically interested i a scary girl like her

Attached: biz00287.jpg (700x514, 110K)

...Jotaro?

Attached: 1477838995328.jpg (1200x1821, 1.86M)

Attached: WLpbDGN.jpg (1739x1627, 702K)

The space biker chick that joined L.E.G.I.O.N that was another OC that came outta the storyline that spawned Hitman

Is Lobo the last Czarnian?

I thought it turns out that Czarnia, while destroyed, still has a bunch of people that survived and it's just that behaves like a slovenly, hick redneck from Space Alabama.

>Is Lobo the last Czarnian?
Well there's other Lobo but we don't talk about him.

Based and space dolphin pilled.

Also, R.I.P. Krypton. Hopefully DCU picks ya up at some point.

Attached: NyssaVex.jpg (1260x840, 242K)

It's a shame that Lobo's show was cancelled. The Main Man just can't catch a break, huh?

Knowing DC? Some random woman named Martha.

Can we get a crossover between Bud, Lou, and Dawg?

On the Island?
>nobody will get this reference

Nubo works so much better as another Czarnian who has to deal with the fact that the greater universe only knows Czarnians based on Lobo.

Let's face it Lobo probably impregnated himself and the little girl Lobo is just another regular Lobo who's just on hormones.

>announces Lobo show
>cancels Krypton
>"lol we're not doing a Lobo show after all"
Fuck SyFy.

Nubo is actually some beta male cuck that Lobo used to bully back in High School. Accusing Lobo of identity theft was just his way of getting revenge.

Hopefully the fact that we won't get a tv show will instead lead to a Lobo movie actually coming out.

Attached: dwWIfhN.jpg (1919x861, 185K)

That was my first thought too.

Fuck SyFy indeed. Why are studios so hesitant to give Lobo a TV show or movie?

Fred Perry, is that you?

It's probably a lot of things. It might be "the climate" The fact that he's not a big enough name and therefore putting the money into a space movie seems like a big risk. That the fact that they probably don't know how to make him "a part of the DC movie universe" and so on. Also finding a director when even Bay said no.

He has the same target audience as deadpool with a lot less lol so random to appeal to the kids.
Plus if you try to play him to straight the overly pc media will tear it apart.
Simply a hard to market product.

Continuation, Lobo is a "problematic" character, so there's one of those things like if they don't stay true to the character the fans will complain but if you DO stay true to the character the media will probably lambast it for being sexist and all that junk.

Yeah, it's probably just the current social climate. Popularity really isn't a concern when it comes to superhero movies.

I mean, just look at Guardians of the Galaxy.

Lobo smelled her and confirmed that she's one of his.

Lobo who?

Oh and also there's the R-rating thing and that not drawing in as many movie goers and it would be a shame to make Lobo PG-13 or something. I mean it worked for Deadpool but still.

Yeah but the GotG had the whole MCU kinda backing it. But speaking of GotG, James Gunn would probably be a good pick for a Lobo movie.

>That the fact that they probably don't know how to make him "a part of the DC movie universe"
At this point they should just drope the DC movieverse. It's done more harm than good

Isn't she a lesbo?

James Gunn certainly has the edginess needed for a Lobo film.

Yeah he can do humor and edginess and he has done space stuff. He seems like a great fit, and he is working with DC now too. I mean I actually didn't hate the idea of Bay directing but Gunn would probably do a better job. I mean Lobo CAN work with PG-13 or whatever which was proven in Superman TAS but we should get an R-rated since it's more true to the comic.

I mean the set up should be pretty simple. Just do an adaptation of Portrait of a Bastich with some changes and we're golden. Possibly Lobo's Back too? Maybe throw dawg in there as well. Maybe even have some Paramilitary Christmas stuff, or at least mention it, also mention space dolphins. Maybe take some jabs at Nubo?

Attached: P00018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)

And here's the after credit scene. Lobo is in a bar on earth, hitting on and being a sleaze to what turns out to be... Wonder Woman!

Would Lobo rip off her too like he did Starfire's?

He probably wouldn't be able to if he tried. At least in this version.

I still would have wanted to see Dwayne Johnson as Lobo but since he is going to be Black Adam I guess that won't happen, and Jason Momoa is Aquaman so that casting won't happen either,

The Main Man.

What were they thinking with Nubo anyway? He's the most step by step Poochie I've ever seen, why did they think people would like it?

>Knowing DC?
Or you, not knowing DC?

Because they considered the biker look to be old and outdated but still wanted a "Lobo."