What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1549243671783.jpg (1364x718, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/swyer-syndrome
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/androgen-insensitivity-syndrome
study.com/academy/lesson/intersexed-individuals-definition-lesson-quiz.html
jstor.org/stable/3174605
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/31/2/496/1001360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fem bender was kinda hot

Is that the Gender Bender? Boo!

Attached: Gender-Bender.gif (500x257, 263K)

Trans female athletes have an unfair advantage in sports

That Robonia is the GOAT olympic country

I'm pretty sure they just couldn't resist bender puns and put no thought into it since math wasn't involved

I think it's because Bender as a fembot is the only time you see a fembot wearing clothes that I can think of, so he's basically a robot head on a woman's body in the screencap above.
So idk. Not the weirdest thing someone's gotten a boner over
I'm pretty "live and let live" and don't have an issue with transpeople but this is one where I kind of agree. Unless someone can get a study done on the effect of hormones the level a transwoman would be taking and the difference between a transwoman and man at physical peak compared to a woman at physical peak, this is one I'm kind of against. More so in the olympics than like, idk, girl's high school basketball yknow, since the people in the olympics basically throw their childhoods and adolescences away for one chance at the olympics and if you lost because the girl you're against had an advantage like being trans, then idk, that feels unfair.

Compromise and make some trans/nonbinary teams. It'll shut up the snowflakes and make it more fair, and it'd probably be small so it'd only take a fraction of time to air. Or a channel like Logo could host it.

Christ I'm stoned, how did I get from Bender looking kinda hot to this? If it wasn't user anyway I'd just delete it.

Attached: insanity.jpg (960x540, 58K)

what about the unfair advantage offered by having naturally higher hormone levels? should they be forced to take hormone suppressors to even the playing field with others of the same gender too?
hell what about Usain Bolt that was found to have a minor mutation that significantly enhanced how his body dealt with anaphylactic acid, giving him a massive stamina advantage over every single athlete he competed with in his life.

This is comparing apples to oranges. Based on what you are implying we shouldn't have gendered sports at all. Men should be able to compete against women since they have "higher" hormones such as Testosterone.

The issue is a line was drawn previously that worked, now the line is getting muddy with "trans" allowed to compete in women's competitions. I have no problem with their life style but it is wholly unfair for a person that naturally has more muscle, bulk, spatial awareness, and testosterone compete in a competition against competitors that have no chance based on any "mutations" to catch up to that advantage. If people are soooo progressive why not go completely backwards and create a division for them. Or better yet just go based on biological sex instead of gender, since one is a difference and the other a construct.

>Based on what you are implying we shouldn't have gendered sports at all. Men should be able to compete against women
yeah I agree with that.
>Or better yet just go based on biological sex instead of gender, since one is a difference and the other a construct.
the more advanced our science gets, the more we realize how little we understand about biological sex, and how much the scientists of the past where making assumptions and talking out their ass when interpreting and classifying new discoveries. Humans can come in way more configurations that XX or XY that get even further complicated by more factors than we've figured out yet. You can have three different people both with XY but one with male sexual characteristics such as having a penis and body hair patterns, and the other with female sexual characteristics, and the third with a combination of male and female characteristics.
and when you're dealing with a human population of nearly 9 billion, there's more sexual oddities around the world than some olympic-competing nations have as total population.
and when you go beyond just using humans in your samples you find really out there shit, like a fungus that biologically has over 20,00 sexes. Hell even every day ordinary bees have two sexes but three distinct genders (queens, workers and drones)

Holy shit user, I can't believe I'm reading this here. I agree with you, if that wasn't clear, I'm just shocked.

I'll tell you what. If one of the super rare women/men born with both genitalia make it all the way to the olympics they deserve to choose which gender to compete. Yes are notion of Sex is changing but you can't throw out things just because not everyone fits, nothing would ever be done, and hell that is what is going on now. It sucks that people don't feel comfortable with their body, and it sucks if you are one of the infinitesimally small chances born with two genitalia. But the world cannot change all the rules to accommodate outliers. Everyone has something that makes them stand out, doesn't mean we should make special categories for everyone. In a perfect world there would be no division, but sure as shit women and trans would complain about that. They already get pissy when you bring up the different standards in the military for the sexes.

We need to decide if everyone is equal and Gender doesn't matter, or if special rules apply to gender, can't have it both ways. I am all for equality but it has to be consistent can't pick and choose. Also fuck that male disposeability shit I am getting on a life boat.

What is about sexuality that turns people into drooling morons? Throwing out the concept of a norm because of extremely rare statistical outliers is just plain stupidity.

>people have two eyes, ten fingers, and ten toes.

There isn't a soul on this planet that would disagree with that statement even though there are occurrences where that isn't true. Probably way more so than sexual abnormalities. But once you get genitals involved suddenly shit goes flying everywhere.

Gender roles may be a social construct, but if you think the sexual binary isn't a thing then you should probably invest all your money in lotto tickets. That's where your grasp of statistics is at.

You quote me but you state what I said while calling me a moron. So I’m confused

Thought you were relevant to the convo.

Nowhere did the original user mention "born with two sets of genitalia", are you sure you know how to read?

That was a dump joke and no one should overthink it

I assumed he was inferring that when he mentioned oddities. The other stuff doesn’t mettle biological sex since it’s straight forward. Doesn’t matter if you are more feminine if you are born with male reproductive organs you are biologically male.

You see reading sometimes requires you to infer information since not everything can be shoved in your face

Not that I care that much, I just want to see if other people want to fuck fem!bender as well. The discussion should've never become this.

There were Men who got sex changes so they could dominate Female sports. No, really.

Attached: DIAGNOSIS COMPLETE.jpg (468x350, 26K)

Fem!bender is hot user. Sadly I'm not robosexual

Pakistan basically

I hope Fry is, though

That Gender is a spectrum. Bender identify as a fembot just by living a couple weeks as a fembot ergo Gender is entirely malleable.

Real life Humans are not Robots.

heh

Attached: 2019-09-22 03_49_54-_co_ - Comics & Cartoons - Catalog - 4chan.png (193x508, 56K)

SHUT UP SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND VALID!!

Can't we make trans-sports which is only for people that have transitioned?

That'd be too exclusionary, you bigot.

But all non-transition women are being excluded from being even close to competitive with the trans folks in their sports? It's literally not fair nor just.

Not really a bad idea, we have the Olympics for the disabled after all.

Men who turned themselves into girls are entering into female sports and fucking destroying natural females. It's really unfair to NORMAL girls who no matter much they trained can never beat a male trying to act like a girl.

B I G O T .

>You can have three different people both with XY but one with male sexual characteristics such as having a penis and body hair patterns, and the other with female sexual characteristics, and the third with a combination of male and female characteristics.
You're probably full of it, but have any sources to back that claim up?

who cares about sports that shit is gay

>what about the unfair advantage offered by having naturally higher hormone levels? should they be forced to take hormone suppressors to even the playing field with others of the same gender too?

Turns out that in women's sports, yes.
See Caster Semenya. A biological woman who just happens to have naturally high testosterone levels.
She's been banned from competing since she refuses to take pills to supress her hormones.

Attached: IMG_0965.jpg (700x394, 45K)

We have it already, it's called the Special Olympics

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/swyer-syndrome
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/androgen-insensitivity-syndrome
study.com/academy/lesson/intersexed-individuals-definition-lesson-quiz.html
jstor.org/stable/3174605

just to post a few.

>high testosterone levels
>just so happens to be called SEMENya
Okay user stop pulling my leg.

Humans usually come in XX and XY configurations, intersex people who are very rare can't overwrite that the vast majority of us are male or female. It doesn't matter if a female possesses traditionally male secondary sex characteristics or if a male possesses traditionally female secondary sex characteristics, it doesn't change the fact that they're still biologically male and female. Pretending like men don't naturally possess an advantage over women is insanity, stop ruining female sports because you can't cope with the reality that you aren't a woman but a man playing dress up.
Bees actually only possess two genders, drones are male and the queen/worker are female, they possess a c complementary sex determiner which aids in whether they’ll be male or female along with whether the queen bee fertilizes the egg. “Female bees (queens or workers) come from fertilized eggs, always receiving two different (heterozygote) copies ofcsd. Fertile males always come from unfertilized eggs, receiving only one copy ofcsd. Two identical (homozygote) copies ofcsdin fertilized eggs is always lethal; these individuals are being killed at the early larval stage by worker bees as they would develop into diploid males which do not contribute to colony fitness.”
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/31/2/496/1001360
Might as well do away with gendered sports, women and men should all play together and whoever is the best will win. That what trans people want, to do away with female sports so they don't feel dysphoric because they aren't allowed to compete.

>ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/swyer-syndrome
>Swyer syndrome occurs in approximately 1 in 80,000 people.
>ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/androgen-insensitivity-syndrome
>Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome affects 2 to 5 per 100,000 people who are genetically male. Partial androgen insensitivity is thought to be at least as common as complete androgen insensitivity. Mild androgen insensitivity is much less common.
>study.com/academy/lesson/intersexed-individuals-definition-lesson-quiz.html
>One out of every 1,500 babies is born with genitals that cannot easily be classified as male or female.
>jstor.org/stable/3174605
>paywall, nothing relevant in the preview
You answered that user's incredulity, but it's important to keep in mind that you're describing less than one in a thousand people. Upwards of 99.9% of people have their chromosomal sex, reproductive structures, and gender identity all match. What bearing do you think such extreme oddities should have on how the vast majority of the population lives their lives? If Swyer syndrome is so significant, what do you think about conjoined twins? Do conjoined twins constitute a sexual configuration that humans "come in", thereby representing some new information about sex that wasn't understood? What I'm getting at is that human sex is well-understood, and you're pointing to disorders rather than normalcy. Understanding the technical aspects of how disorders work can be informative of how things normally work, but it makes little or no practical difference to people without the disorder. Which in this case is the overwhelming majority of people. That's kind of important in formulating the rules by which people organize sports.

Meme magic shouldn't be a surprise at this point.

Happens in eSports too. People were hyping up some 16 year old "girl" who beat some pro Smash player but it turns out to just be some guy in a wig. A lot of the top eSports women are just trans dudes.

She's intersex

Intersex is a genetic disorder where you're basically born trans. Same effect as HRT basically but naturally.

Hers is more of a question if advantageous genetic defects should be banned.

Just saw this on the front page, I completely agree.

Gender separate sports are inherently sexist to begin with.

While we are at it, let’s ban Phelps as well for unfair genetic advantages.

Wait why do we separating sports by gender as opposed to weight class? I understand your concern and I see the problem, but I feel like this would be a null point if it was separated by size as opposed to gender.
I mean i could be wrong, I'm on Yea Forums not /fit/ but it seems like that would be a good way to solve the problem.

>She's been banned from competing since she refuses to take pills to supress her hormones.
Lol wow, fuck whoever is making these decisions.

Because women naturally are weaker and have less bone density. It could work in some sports, but something like boxing would get a woman killed. There's a reason girls don't naturally get swole when they weight lift, they would need steroids or high test to get stronger.

appealing to the overwhelming majority at the expense of the anomolies is no way to forge a scientific understanding of nature. Carbon makes up roughly 0.03% of all matter on Earth but if we omitted it from the standard model it would be impossible to make the slightest sense of biochemistry.
you can't talk of normalcy without accepting that its normal for exceptions from the majority to occur at the rate they do
and like I said, when we're talking about a population of nearly nine billion and expanding then even a one in ten thousand condition represents nine hundred thousand people, which is more than the population of all San Fransico and roughly eight times the population of Hollywood. Are you going to say Hollywood is wholly irrelevent to human experience because it doesn't represent a big enough population statistic?
To omit these exceptions is to piss on science, logic, and rationality

Men are stronger than women pound for pound, not just because they're larger on average. Better aerobic capacity too. By a degree that makes no women in the world competitive with men of their own weight class in virtually any sports. If women don't compete in a field without men, there simply won't be women in nearly all sports at the professional level.

>appealing to the overwhelming majority at the expense of the anomolies is no way to forge a scientific understanding of nature
This isn't about "forging a scientific understanding of nature". It's about setting up the rules by which people participate in sports. The state of 99.9%+ of people is obviously the more relevant consideration.

I also recently started watching Joe Rogan clips on Youtube.

Women have a higher body fat % than men at any given weight, meaning that they have less muscle overall. Women also tend to have weaker bones than men due to calcium deficiency issues involved in even having a uterus at all, never mind having children, which is why women infamously tend to break their fingers when subjected to the same workout requirements as men in the military. Dividing things by weight class would give men an extreme advantage.

Transwomen are rapidly overtaking biological female spaces and oppprtunities. Also someone used that site that shows which reddit subs share the most users and the lesbian sub had a lot of users that were also subscribed to the trans sub.

Nice try but I recognize Nick Cannon when I see him.

The same thing Squidbillies meant when they did this. If they tried to make this plot now it'd be bogged down by gay faggot gender politics and people would throw a fucking fit.

Attached: IfItsDraculaItBestBeKilled.jpg (1280x720, 98K)