This is Elissa Megan Powers, noted fatass and world's worst superhero. There's nothing nice you can say about her

This is Elissa Megan Powers, noted fatass and world's worst superhero. There's nothing nice you can say about her.

Attached: emp1.jpg (1680x1050, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomics.info/other-comics/empowered-vol-1-9-unchained-vol-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks optimistic, which I bet means she whimpers when cumming. That's nice to think about.

She's got dick sucking lips

Pretty good for something that started as fetish commissions.

What if [Spoiler]Futa Emp?[/Spoiler]

She tries

And fails.

She saved that little girl's dad.

EMP is for cuddling.

Attached: EMP-1476530710-v2 p101.jpg (730x936, 260K)

She is a good girl.

Attached: pendletonward.png (610x763, 21K)

Go to bed Elissa.

Ehhh, superheroing is often done at night.

She beat Deathmonger, who else has done that?

You excited for Vol.11 too, OP? Just a little over a week.

They never took Deathmonger seriously.

She's got a lot of big Ws goin' for her. most of which would be flat impossible for most other supers.

Oh, yes, because no one takes the notorious capekiller, and widely-considered most dangerous supervillain, seriously.

They didn't? There's the whole Superdead thing are a pretty huge plot point.

She cums at the drop of a hat, triple orgasms even. so that has to be a lot of whimpering.

Wasn't a "clumsy" spell put on her by a jealous magic user?

Wrong, they take Deathmonger very seriously.

Frog people

No a spell that made villains obsessed with bondaging her.

No that was her getting captured all the time.

Willy was the villain no one took seriously. Everyone was a bit frightened of Deathmonger, who had a top-ranking as a villain.

That's...oddly specific.

That's spells for ya.

EMP is a cuckquean, haha

Attached: emp.jpg (1200x3060, 1.71M)

You are now aware that Emp is the result of someone commissioning Warren for bondage stuff but dissappearing before Warren was done. He liked the design/concept, kept using her and eventually Empowered became a thing.

Attached: 543690%20-%20Adam_Warren%20Empowered%20Quantum_Theory%20Schrodingers_cat.png (577x596, 577K)

and also a pre-cuck, thanks to Spooky and some divination

I thought this was common knowledge. He talked about it a bunch in the introductions and between chapter stuff.

Next volume when?

>finish volume 11
>left with more questions
>8 more years until the next volume

Attached: 1556919775521.jpg (500x376, 11K)

The author's already in his late 60s so there might never be another volume.

What is it with old guys cranking out quality softcore? My sister-in-law turned me on to The Wheel of Time and that shit is like 90% corporal punishment erotica.

Well actually, volume 11 just answered multiple questions
Q: What is the deal with Willy Pete and the "Kludge Mind" thing? A: He was an experiment by the supers that went wrong. Q: Why did this suit suddenly come for Emp? A: Captain Rivet "tagged" her years ago as part of some larger plan. Q: What's with the suit's winged "super mode?" A: The suit is more powerful than we realize and can take over when it thinks Emp is in serious danger as opposed to the usual humiliating danger.

What it did bring in was a larger metaplot about aliens and human extinction, which really the book has kind of been hinting at before.

Is there anywhere to download the books?
I'm searching the archive and the majority of the links expired.

getcomics.info/other-comics/empowered-vol-1-9-unchained-vol-1/

Yea Forums is love Yea Forumsmrade

I had a pretty good nut to her books alike eight years ago.

She deserves almost none of the shit that befalls her.

Also, she's cute.

Wait volume 11 is out?

It doesn't get as wide a release or announcement as Big Two books of course, but yeah. Comic book shops started selling it as of last Wednedsay.

Pssh, you are like small babby.
Requiem Vampire Knight and Fires of Askell says hi. Besides, the median wait time between volumes has been ~2 years so 8 seems highly unlikely.

If memory serves, he posts the new volumes a page at a time, Spirou style, somewhere. Then, presumably, a physical when the volume is done and later a digital.

He is 52, so hopefully it's not too late lol.

>late 60s
You are probably thinking of Pat Mills.

IIRC he's posting a page per day of the older volumes at a webcomic hosting site. I guess that means that if one waits long enough then Volume 11 will be posted for free, but for now buying the new volume is the only way to see it.

Seriously though, my fear is that Warren with Empowered is going to become the American version of the slow Euro guys in your post. Or of Miura with Berserk to put it another way.

My LCS didn't get it

If your LCS doesn't completely suck, then ask them to order it from the distributor. It's published by Dark Horse Press, if that helps. If you want to just order it yourself, I believe that Dark Horse still sells their stuff through tfaw.com

My guy said he would check on it and order it if he couldn't get it from another location. Sometime stuff just gets delayed or goes out to bookstores before Diamond gets it.

>8 seems highly unlikely
I was clearly exaggerating, silly.

>pre-cuck
Whoa whoa whoa! Somebody call Marvel, I have a great new idea for their next Inhuman based crossover event!

this

Attached: 1566666053473.gif (446x184, 24K)

She is really easy the please and would probably managed to get off even with a willy Pete session.

I've never gotten confirmation on this but it was Spider-Woman right? I mean their costumes are ridiculously similar.

It came out this past Wednesday

It was Fires! Thank you, dude. been trying to remember that comic for ages

This is a cover from a 2017 issue of Lanfeust Magazine. It implies something might happen with Askell, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Attached: 1486239650622.jpg (1827x2616, 2.58M)

nah, no worrie had abandoned hope long ago

Any other softcore/cheesecake comics you guys would recommend?

didn't notice this back when i was reading this but damn, thugboy looks like a reddit asianmasculinity mascot

Bump

>whimpers when cumming
One of the numerous reasons I broke up with my ex. It's annoying when they do that. Its also why I don't fuck asians

Same reason I don't fuck mexican chicks
>mios dio
>mios dio
>ah ah ah ah
>fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
took me right out of it

>How dare you tell me I'm doing a good job. Annoying cunt.
You guys are absolute bitches.

Warren said he tought it would be easier and faster to just pencil the whole thing, without inking it. He quickly realized he was Very Wrong.

Requiem takes time because it's all handmade, but Askell won't come out because the writer is working on the Ekho series, which are boring imo but more profitable.

>mios dio
TIME STOP

Oh fuck. I thought it was supposed to come out October first.

Deathmonger was always considered a top tier threat

>left with more questions
HOW?
This volume explained so much shit that we've been wanting to know since volume 1

A real man would have gone WRYYY!

>Requiem
The latest one came out like 8 years ago and the new one was scheduled to come out 3 years ago. I know handpainting takes time but come on, it shouldn't take 8+ years for one tome. Add to that, that they want to add another tome to the series and Mills could easily be dead of old age before the series finishes, He's almost 70.

She's an ENF icon, love her

Attached: artworks-000311575641-69xagq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 46K)

When's she getting HER movie, as now would be a good time to parody superhero movie culture with someone like EMP?

threesome when for the love of god warren just let them all get together once

digital in october physical was last wednesday

Well, this is just how euros work. To give you an idea, when Moebius was called by Stan Lee for the Silver Surfer comic, Moebius thought he meant the book was going to appear in the following 3 or 4 years, so to speak, but he was very surprised when the next morning he had the general idea of the story sent to him by Lee. So yeah. Besides, Mills has work of his own. He still writes books and the occasional story for 2000AD.

>Bulge is a constant threat of tearing through suit if it gets past a half chub
I guess you can call it
HARD MODE

Attached: 1568924879785.gif (253x270, 314K)

>Enf
Picked up

None of you deserve someone as good as her.

Attached: emp fire villains.png (936x2719, 2.34M)

Doesn't she shit herself in her sleep?

cutebump.

>warren is in his 50s
>mills is almost 70

where has the time gone...