Villainous

My friends won't shut up about this and they have shit taste, but I'm on the fence on this one, so how does Yea Forums feel about Villainous?

Attached: villainous-fandom.com_.png (640x360, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/107932497/#107935624
instagram.com/the_numbrax/?hl=en
youtube.com/channel/UCNbnTY2_jEsJVOtp7SOSX6A
nightfurmoon.tumblr.com/post/187859757394/highlights-of-the-villainous-livestream-20-sep
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Cartoon girl feet.

I mean I liked it well enough.

what

>Please tell me what to think
Kill yourself

You know what, sure. Now move along if you're not gonna have anything useful to say

There's only one episode out, why don't you go watch it yourself?

Attached: EBpY1k3X4AIt-6C.jpg (594x1024, 80K)

pretty good for a mostly short series only getting into being a full series with heavy cn crossover verse vibes,the initial shorts have a decent eng dub outside of blackhats performance but he's relatively new too voice acting and happens to be the show runner so what can you do, the crew are massive cartoon network nerds and basically got hired on too make a cross promotion short series, they went above the standard effort for that in the local area, before all the attempts at this for cn la where basically patched together clips of various shows cross promoting each other, sadly not many eng dub copies are available online for the orientation videos, but the spanish voice actors do a damn good job, then the secondary shorts and tv ads where they took over the local broadcast for halloween, the takeover shorts don't have eng dubs online but the second shorts do although some don't have high quality uploads online, then there's the pilot which while being different than the orientation videos was still pretty great, they put a bit more effort into the animation to try and sell the series, although for this one the dub is really bad outside of blackhat, who by then has had a year of vocal practice, probably bad voice direction because there wasn't a change in va's. all in all it's a pretty fun series by a bunch of nerds living in mexico. we have a local guy who has crew permission and uploads eng fan subs too youtube ill leave this desu link.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/107932497/#107935624

Attached: .gif (400x225, 3.41M)

Already did, it actually impressed me for a pilot. I think it has potential but needs better screenwriting talent.

I'm aware of this info, but I was looking for overall opinions on the series itself. I think it has a lot of potential so I wanted to see if everyone shared opinions outside the borderline worship of the creator and characters. Like raw honest opinion of the series

It has potential. It's basically just League of Super Evil but the villains are competent. The only character that endears me is Flug(?) The guy with the paper bag face. Every other character is boring and I worry that the one-offs would be more interesting. The action is pretty decent is better than the shit we have nowadays. I'd probably recommend it.

it did ok here when it first started popping up, Yea Forums had regular comic translation threads, it lost a lot of steam though because at the end of the day Ai studios are the only people working on this so it takes them a while to make new content, things tend too pick up again when there's a new release, as for just personal opinion the full series is different from the orientations and that might make some people not that interested in the full series. animation and action are serviceable but it's not like this show just relies on action, some jokes simply don't translate too english,i think the main criticism i see is more of the fact that blackhats too powerful / perfect and that kind of negates any real risk factor. usually accompanied by deviant art jokes because that's where the show runner started out at.

Attached: 1559451286245.webm (988x692, 989K)

What's the news on this?

My raw honest opinion is that I want to fuck Flug so I don't know how that would help you. But yeah the show seems fun so far, I honestly can't wait for new episodes. I don't have complaints yet.

Attached: D_XDb1cXoAE3pg5.jpg (2048x1862, 301K)

>Penumbra didn't get any barefoot shots

Attached: 20190618-134440.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Why is this board obsessed with feet and/or dudes all of a sudden?

>2019 - the year of no shame
Keep up with the times, pleb.

Well shit a Villainous thread. Guess I don't need to make one myself.
I don't know if its been talked about here already but 5 new episodes have been greenlit and will be releasing close together or as a batch, forgot which, but theres no official release date. The studio has been making semi-weekly draw streams on youtube to maintain fandom interest and gather donations.
Penumbras instagram has also been updating very frequently. instagram.com/the_numbrax/?hl=en

Attached: 69245243_101708204497048_4786349615543512029_n.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

it happens every time Quintin releases a new movie

I wanna see that drawing of black hat waiting for Demencia to come to bed but she’s on the phone asking how to have sex.

HOLY SHIT WHAT? Can I get a link to those weekly streams on youtube? Also that's amazing! Can't wait for these new episodes to come out.

Attached: EAv7SnLXoAEQ7Gb.jpg (1000x1240, 90K)

Streams are on their channel youtube.com/channel/UCNbnTY2_jEsJVOtp7SOSX6A
Also I should've sourced the five episodes that I mentioned nightfurmoon.tumblr.com/post/187859757394/highlights-of-the-villainous-livestream-20-sep
>CN LA has ordered a first season of Villainous, and 5 new episodes are already in production! Those 5 eps are the beginning of the first season and they’re releasing them all at once, like in a pack (much like OK KO), and they don’t know if it’ll be in 2019.

Attached: 2369088390269093257.png (584x602, 121K)

Damn, they really know how to get to the heart of a monsterfucker huh, this is so hot

Attached: 24f5ce15-0145-4a22-89d1-3722cf4a60c9.png (949x819, 473K)