Earth-7642: Strange Adventures of Suspense!!

>Gangwar: The Kingpin set his sights on Gotham! Who will rule the streets? Will there be anything left TO rule?
>L.E.G.I.O.N of The Galaxy: Guardians meet your new boss, Virl Dox II! So any bets how long till Drax threatens to murder him?
>The UK, nay of Europe, is in grave danger! Can the unlikely duo of Motormouth & John Constantine save the day? What do you mean you've rather have Frog-Man?!
>Booster Gold & The Exiles team up with the Legion of Super-Heroes stop Apocalypse & The Fatal Five Horsemen of the 35th Century!!

Attached: 1567109251600.jpg (600x885, 667K)

>Shocker becomes a Flash rogue
>Mysterio becomes a Batman rogue
>Scarecrow targets Daredevil to learn what the Man Without Fear fears

How do the rogues fare in this universe?

Attached: rogues.png (586x624, 798K)

They were the ones who raised Rogue instead of Mystique

Kino

I would wager no major changes. I like to think they onced trolled Speed Demon & Quicksilver.

>Bane becomes a Captain America villain
>Dormammu fights Fate
>Deathstroke fights Wolverine

Bump

>The fight between Slade & Logan is still talked about in Madipoor to this day.

> Marvel Herc trying to be Billy's wingman with Stargirl
> Hyppolyta is her usual DC self, except when it comes to Herc. She instantly turns into her violent thristy yandere Marvel self whenever in his presence.

Attached: 1336946687303.jpg (648x529, 223K)

>It takes The Thought Robot to defeat Doom during Secret Wars

Cool

> it's still Doom who build the Miracle Machine and sang Darkseid to death while Superman used it.

BroTP

>Damage wants to join The Avengers.

How does his application go?

>Clark: Well, I must say, thanks for the interview.
>Cap: No problem, we wanted to clear the air and show that The Avengers are on the up and up. Though that young lady--
>Clark: Lois?
>Cap: Quite the spitfire, those questions....I don't I ever seen Shellhead stutter like that!
>Clark: She'll get the truth, one way or another.
>Cap: Reminds me of Diana....
>Clark: Excuse me?
>Cap: Sorry, just rambling about the past...say, fella, your name was..?
>Clark: Kent, Clark Kent.
>Cap: Kent.....
>Clark: W-well...my dad fought with you..
>Cap: Johnny Kent from Kansas?! Your his boy?! Tell that slacker I owe him for saving my bacon in Paris!

>Blackout is also a Living Lightning rogue.

Made me think of this.

Attached: 1289796602951.jpg (1280x800, 264K)

The War of the Gods is fought on Earth, through demigods and avatars.

Cyttorak, one of the oldest of old gods, sends his champion to topple proud Olympus, and unseat the usurper, Zeus.

Attached: wonder_woman_vs_juggernaut_by_spytroop-d3a55n9.png (524x800, 495K)

Attached: tumblr_n36bj88C5I1qcexrpo1_1280.png (1050x1400, 497K)

>The Lanterns treat the Novas the way the FBI treats local Law Enforcement

Attached: tumblr_n36bj88C5I1qcexrpo2_1280.png (1050x1400, 589K)

They have more of a talent pool to dip into so they are more rapidly expanding their ranks.

Cute

>Scarlet Witch as the avatar of Chthon

Attached: 1568922348843.jpg (752x1200, 834K)

>As a result, Rogue helps them fight The Streak and win occasionally

>Rogue having an on/off again thing with Wally after he takes over after Barry

>Katana's husband was killed by his brother, a member of the Yashida Clan yakuza.
>Armed with Soultaker, she took down Yashida heads across Japan.
>She arrived to kill the highest rank of the family, Shigen, but Wolverine killed him already.
>Katana is going to take Mariko's head instead.
>Logan fights her/knocks some sense into her. He shows that Mariko is trying to clean her dad's mess and that her revenge is ultimately hollow.
>Katana leaves and goes soul serching.
>She's a sometime ally of Logan and has cross paths with Shang-Chi, The Heroes for Hire & The Daughters of the Dragon.

The worlds juiciest on-again off-again relationship. And then Civil War II brings it crashing down.

>Impulse constantly teases them.

>And then Civil War II brings it crashing down.
That sucks.

I think someone mentioned it as a low point in Carol’s life that brings them back together

Bump

>Whenever Constantine runs out of money in england he gets a job teaching mysticism at Braddock Academy
>He always bails as soon as he gets his first pay check
>Everybody in MI13 wonders why Brian keeps hiring him
>The two of them are drinking buddies

>Mystique's favorite person to bounce off of from the influx of DC characters is Human Target.

>Ultra-Humanite is massively jealous of Captain America for going from cripple to peak human super soldier
>Constantly tries to body swap with Cap
>Has gotten into fight with Red Skull because of Skulls own Cap cloning and body swap schemes
>Hydra Cap was Humanite teaming up with Hydra to finally get what he wants
>Cap has developed an aversion for gorillas

>Quicksilver and Mirror Master actually have an understanding

Would Moon Knight get involved?

Based

>In return for Bane, Batman has one epic story against Red Skull.

Bump

Attached: 1561318860765.jpg (500x429, 50K)

>After the Muir Island Saga, X-Factor gets reformed as an government superteam.
>They quickly find out Lex Luthor is the chief bankroller.

Attached: 31374.jpg (400x613, 97K)

they need a third party commenting how they are basically the same person at different ages.

>>The Lanterns treat the Novas the way the FBI treats local Law Enforcement
with the Oans and the Worldmind actually being on good terms and always trying to foster inter-forces cooperation, for a change.

>>Everybody in MI13 wonders why Brian keeps hiring him
it's because John honest-to-god never figured Brian is Cap Britain.
he's the ONE person in the multiverse who did fall for his secret identity.

>Shocker and Captain Cold: Heroes for Hire redemption story
>every single job somehow ends up with them facing either an old Sinister Six member or a Rogue
>friendly banter while still seriously fighting each other
>reveal the Sinister Six and Rogues are calling in the jobs on themselves because they miss Herman and Snart and this is their way of keeping up with them

Black Canary is a mutant, and as a teenager was one of the original X-Men. She was the rebel of the team, and after one or two standard X-Men disasters she split off to pursue her music career in Gotham.

That's kinda sweet user.

Attached: 1567275078672.gif (320x171, 776K)

For a while Peter Parker and Dick Grayson were roommates in a small New York apartment. Despite Nightwing and Spider-Man being pretty friendly, neither actually knew the other's secret identity. Naturally, many shenanigans ensued.

>Mister Miracle and Big Barda join the Guardians of the Galaxy.
>When Gamora was still his servant, Thanos had Lobo impregnate her to create the ultimate assassin.
>Adam Strange and Peter Quill are best friends.
>Lobo was Rocket's partner until Groot came along.
>Gamora inadvertedly liberated Starfire when she was carrying out a mission for Thanos.
>The Collector and Brainiac have a surprisingly stable friendship, and trade parts of their collection to the other from time to time.
>Galactus is destined to consume New Genesis and Apokolips.
>Mongul is Mojo's biggest competitor in the Mojoverse's entertainment industry.
>The Silver Surfer once raced the Black Racer and won.
>The Spectre regularly teams up with the Ghost Riders.
>Lobo is Cosmic Ghost Rider's best friend.
>Brainiac once wielded the Mind Gem.

>Sinestro Corps recruit Ego to act as a counter to Mogo

Before Doctor Strange, Giovanni Zatara served as the Sorcerer Supreme for a time.

Part of the reason Tim Hunter has so much potential is that he's destined to take on the mantle himself eventually (though the prophecies are unclear of whether this will be a good thing or not).

Others who have been Sorcerer Supreme over the ages include Madam Xanadu, Merlin, and the wizard Shazam. Rumors about Shazam include that he personally trained the Ancient One, and that he was the one to create the position of Sorcerer Supreme in the first place.

> Peter, Dick and Brian were sharing an apartment during college.

>>When Gamora was still his servant, Thanos had Lobo impregnate her to create the ultimate assassin.
that's so out of character for Thanos is not even funny,

>Zatara was the best disciple of the Ancient One, but too much of a family man to be Sorcerer Supreme

>Cap: Sorry but we allready have 2 hulks on our team. But you can stay in our mansion and train with us untill then.

yes but you wouldn't know

>Galactus consumes some of the source while killing some minor new god
>gets even bigger apetite and decides to go for Apokolips

>Damage: Until when?

>Hawkeye co-founds Titans West.

>Peter, Dick and Brian were sharing an apartment during college
Think of the crazy stuff that happened there. 3 hot dudes in an apartment, getting nuts, and sweaty

>Deadpool provides commentary to the reader during the fight.

>deadpool, and the joker meet in arkham
>deadpool gets the joke, like the whole joke

>reed richards playing with portals again
>reed frees zod from the phantom zone a week after the zombie incident
>reed gets banned from ever trying portal science for a week
>reed finds out about boomtubes
>brings a whole army from apokolips

>The two Captain Marvels are constantly trying to tear the other down as the public splits into two insane fandoms.

>Manchester Black is a mutant and bastard child of Xavier
>Was a Captain Britain villain before hopping over to the USA
>Getting beaten by Psylocke in telepathy back in britain has given him a distaste for other psychics and the X-Men
>Quintin Quire thinks he's the coolest shit

Considering how similar they sound, they probably work with Boomerang's superior foes.

Why isn't DC's version of Thor in this picture?

>Peter, Dick & Johnny Storm are more or less, The Amazing Friends in this setting.
>The hijinx they got into are legendary.
>Johnny still screws with them about the time Frog-Man & Flamebird caught the bad guys before they did.

>Doctor Doom counteracts that by stealing Cerebro.

Spidey and Nightwing patrolling around... how come they aren't raped every other day by sexy female villains?

>Klarion once tried to take over Limbo
>Magik went Darkchilde and shoved the Soulsword up his ass so hard he developed an obsessive crush on her

Saving Brian or Dick from rape would be Pete's average college adventure.

>Carnage was in Hub City for a week.
>He killed 348 people but the City treated as another crime spree/gang related nonsense.
>It's found out only 39 of those people were lawful, innocence souls.
>The rest ranged from gangbangers, robbers, corrupt politicians, corrupt cops, rapists, Mobsters and serial killers.

Commander Cool?

>Superman only thought he used it because he was under Monguls influence.

Attached: 3601226378c3fe1c54bcb596ec41e4d208ecaa10.jpg (888x710, 479K)

Brother Blood?

Speaking of Doom, does he go for Zee, following his
>pale, brunette witch
pattern?
Or someone else? Who's Doom's DCfu?

>Even then those 39 people were also pretty willing to commit crimes and didn’t get a chance to before dying

>Kaine & Winter Soldier join the Outlaws
>They brood with Jason
>They try to be hardcore but Hummingbird won't let them.

You know I’d really like a series of Clark Kent just interviewing various heroes and villains while throwing in Superman references.

>Kent: “So Arsenal, the readers know you were Green Arrows sidekick and that’s great, but what about Superman? You wear red, he wears red. Surely he was a big influence on you.

>Hawkeye performed for a bit in Haly's Circus and was acquainted with the Flying Graysons and Deadman

>Clint and Boston couldn't stand each others egos when they were in the circus
>After becoming heroes and teaming up a couple times they've worked it out, eventually becoming close friends
>Whenever Deadman works with the Avengers, Clint is his go to meat bag

As a reminder, Earth-7642 isn't just the"Marvel/DC Crossover" universe, but this universe also crossed over with the Transformers as well. They also had a crossover with Shingeki no Kyojin one time, and Titans attacked New York. That one was weird.

Oh yeah

>Rich being mistaken for Hal Jordan’s sidekick when he was younger
>To this day, his enemies mock him and call him Wannabe Teen Lantern

>Dormammu fights Fate
Shit does this mean Umar and Tala fight over who gets to fuck the Phantom Stranger?

Isn’t the Egyptian pantheon a withered husk of itself in DC because Vertigo got integrated and I was pretty sure Bast is about to evaporate, while in the new Lucifer run the Egyptian pantheon is basically a hovel?

Suddenly Moon Knight’s in a very strong bargaining position for his service to the gods

>A bunch of drained Lanterns put the finishing blow in Mandrakk
>The Cancerverse event ends early because multiple Corps take the fight directly to the Many-Angled Ones and Hal grabs Nekron to gank them

Doesn’t Galactus have pretty big respect for cosmic hierarchy? He didn’t start shit in Ultimates until Master Order and Lord Chaos tried to rebuff him and the Source don’t really give a shit about what you choose to be

Wait, how does Conan and by extension the Cthulhu Mythos fit? I know Conan’s crossed over with DC and is now being pushed in Marvel. And Shuma-Gorath’s technically a Mythos being. But I dunno if DC ever had those things in it.

They still have Black Adam, don’t they?

Huh. Yeah, they do and he’s never waned except in Final Crisis when the gods of Apokalips were actively screeching the connection away.

That’s really weird, now that you mention it. Maybe he’s like a very, very big investment? Also what the fuck this means he’s technically co-workers with Moon Knight. That’s awkward.

I think it was said that the Gods that empower Black Adam were really in favor of him during WW3

Madame Xanadu.

Zatanna is generally unaffected by Doom's charm, while her brother become best buddy with Kristoff
They made a Club of Mostly Ignored Characters

> Clint one issue with the thing is Boston's passion for burger-flavored chips, which he despise.

> as usual, Batman distrusted him because his criminal past but Dick would stand for him
> at the end of their first team-up\meeting, Clint would tell Bats he know he's Bruce Wayne because he know his Flying Graysons and no way Robin wasn't just a older Dick, so if anything ever happens to him he's going after Bats's ass.

>this universe also crossed over with the Transformers as well.
so, standard Marvel Universe? Transformers are canon in 616.
Same for Doctor Who.

>Suddenly Moon Knight’s in a very strong bargaining position for his service to the gods
don't forget the Panther God of Wakanda is Bast and Atum\Demogorge and Seth are Elder Gods therefore not needing Faith to stay powerful

Hyborean Age happened a lot of time ago, after the fall of Atlantis but before the modern history records
Lovecraft things are from outside the normal 3D universe

done

He'd go after Circe as well. He likes redheads too. Remember when he used Princess Python as the personification of Lust and Temptation?
>Zatanna is generally unaffected by Doom's charm
She fucked JonCon. I don't think she has such high standards.

Attached: Image-66.jpg (1873x2000, 1.02M)

>She fucked JonCon. I don't think she has such high standards.
she doesn't. it's mostly to play on "Zatanna doesn't care for Doom but her brother is bros with Doom Jr"

Do Hawkman and Hawkgirl get involved? Hell, even Apocalypse has ties to the Celestials

I like it

I like how GL doesn’t really look that old here.

I remember this from a previous thread
>Carnage went on a rampage in Hub city
>Nobody noticed when he was done
>Carnage moves on, frustrated at the lack of fanfare

How is Chronos involved

Christ after dealing with real speedsters for their entire career they would just trash Quicksilver

Where the hell is Green Loontern?

>Something attacks the city right at that moment because of course it does.
>intrepid daily planet reporter Clark Kent disappears right as things start going down, Lois is irritated but not surprised
>Earth's Mightiest Heroes team up with the Man of Steel

Good shit, but I still prefer the idea of Pa Kent being a military mechanic instead of an actual solider, it's more in line with how he raised Clark to avoid taking lives whenever possible, a soldier probably wouldnt have bothered

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't Diana take this one easily? Like really easily? She's fought Supes at least a dozen times and Juggers isn't even Hulk tier

Pretty sure Carnage wouldn't care about fans. He is a blood thirsty killer who has a fetish for blood and gore.

Which is exactly why the symbiote loves Cletus so much and bonds with him because the man he bonded is as fucked up in the head as the alien

What about Space Cabbie

not necessarily: soldiers were more often than not forced to kill, but that doesn't mean they would enjoy it
Hell, having killed and developed a distaste for it while understanding it might be unavoidable at some point would fit perfectly

Juggs IS Hulk-tier and quite literally unstoppable this side of reality-bending and magic stronger than Cyttorak's

Would Lobo make any new friends in this combined universe?

Attached: lobo-last-czarnian-krypton.jpg (825x464, 82K)

Juggernaut can only be beaten through BFR or hax. In a straight up fight, he’s near impossible to take down, and depending on how Cyttorak is feeling, can have like no limits to his strength or durability

Wholesome

Oh that wacky Reed

Billy would never he's far too kind
Yet he still jobs constantly and would most certainly job to someone as important as Wonder Woman

Isn’t there a cosmic universe in marvel?

Sue has the Justice League on speed dial just incase Reed does...what he does best honestly
No scratch that Sue has Diana on speed dial as the two are long time friends in this universe and both of Sue's children have been able to visit Themyscira, Ben's actually pretty popular among the Amazon's especially Phillipus

They are constantly being smothered in affection by Bizarro and physically can do nothing about it

This could be good
>so Thor I'm told you're pretty strong, maybe not as strong as Superman but still pretty strong

>Conversely most of the Lanterns can't help but treat Sam as a kid, with Guy and Simon trying to keep him out of harm's way and Jessica constantly worrying about him

What would Kahndaq's relations be with Atlantis, Wakanda, and Latveria?

Also Black Adam was kicking around with Sobek for a while and a couple other Egyptian gods I just dont recall which ones off the top of my head

Can I repost a story I wrote?
>Adeline's Black Ops private team that works with the government informs Natasha Romanoff Slade has a contract on her
>Offers to work with her to get down Deathstroke
>They start working together to approach him
>In the process, his kids get involved and caught in the crossfire
>Natasha ends up befriending them (first, she sees them as potential help and good stepping stones to get to Slade, but she ends up taking them under her wing eventually)
>Rose grows to see Natasha as a mentor/older sister, as she relates to the whole struggling assassin/antihero/escaping what you were meant to be schtick
>Jericho too, to a lesser extent, at least he trusts Natasha to deal with Slade
>As the story progresses Slade keeps having standoffs with Natasha where he wins/draws but doesn't kill her because PLOT (or is it?)
>of course, they'd fuck at least once
>Natasha sees Adeline not caring for casualties be it agents or civilians, if she can take Slade down
>Calls her out on her shit
>The final battle is a 3-way between Slade, Nat with Slade's kids and Adeline
>Adeline defeated, Slade "captured" with no clear defeat
>Hires Matt as his lawyer and presents evidence, as usual, that Slade Wilson can't be proven to be deathstroke
>Prosecution is Shulkie
>Matt has to stick to the letter of the law and help Slade
>Slade smugly walks free
>Epilogue is Natasha and Slade meeting at a high class restaurant and eating, ala Judas Contract with Beast Boy
>Natasha points out the contract must have been a fake by Adeline to get them to fight in hopes of getting Slade killed
>Slade points out that while this is an option, it could also be that there never was a contract and he leaked fake contract info, just to get Natasha to take his kids under her wing, as she'd be much better for that than him

Attached: widow_slade.jpg (451x640, 77K)

Clint going after Batman could work as a B plot to a more significant storyline, it's not interesting enough to push a comic on its own

He'd make an enormous list of enemies and probably a goofy friend or two, something stupid like squirrel girl

Ooh.

>So Aquaman, our readers found out last week that there’s some political turmoil with your brother. Superman just exposed some corruption in Metropolis. Might you need his help in sorting that out?

Good oh or bad oh?

Ooh as in interested?

>Kent: So, mr Stark, our readers heard all about the charity gala you threw and the many people that attended. But is it true, a lady that was with you left with a Gotham billionaire?
>How do you know that?
>A friend told me.

Black Adam and Doom would respect each other and their nations would have a long lasting relationship
Namor would look down his nose at Adam and likely loose his life or his kingdom as a result
I cant imagine Khandahq and Wakanda would be on particularly good terms

I'm glad it interested you!
I think it's a good story because, among others, it has Natasha work with people to take down her target as a spy should. Use contacts/allies/enemies'enemies.
Natasha isn't the punisher. She shouldn't be an assault commando, just going full frontal assault on the enemy. And pinning her against Slade who's really better in 1v1 terms forces her to do that. Plus, it's more of a character story than a fighting thing.
Side note. Stop ending affirmations with question marks.

Attached: mbombnr.jpg (1203x1700, 354K)

The next spiderverse book/movie features 7642-spidey who offhandedly mentions superman and megatron. The rest of the spiderpeople are greatly confused by this.

>friendship with Namor over, now Adam is my best friend
Namor salty over Doom liking Adam would be fun.

Though Wakanda crushed under Namor, Adam and Doom is also fun. Then again, Doom can do the job himself.

Atlantis: non-aggression pact. Basically Namor and Adam stay out of each other's nose

Wakanda: far away enough from each other they don't care much... T'Challa has a lots of spies in Kandaq, though, as he personally distrust Adam who he sees more akin to Magneto than Namor. Don't do more mostly because Adam has a degree of favour of Bast\Panther God

Latveria: nominally the keeper of the Kandaq\Atlantis agreement, Doom would care little for Adam except Kandaq's position and rtole is a useful tool in international politics, as Latveria's role from keeping Namor and Adam from declaring war to each other reinforces Doom's international position.
(Doom thinks Adam just as a useful peasant tool, nothing more. He's honestly convinced any Latverian farmer could easily best him in politics, if given the chance)

Nobody ever updated Clint that Dick became Nightwing, so when Death in the Family happens he believe it's Dick who died and goes Assault Mode on Bats

This Spidey witnesses some feat of strength performed by the Hulk and is just kinda unimpressed

Both Doom and Adam leave Namor in the dust when it comes to power levels, so Namor's arrogance would see him get blown the fuck out by either of them

Only villain Clint would realistically go after Batman and he'd still get his shit kicked in. SHIELD clint wouldn't go after Batman. I doubt Batman is a top priority for SHIELD to take down, just as it isn't for Argus.
Now, off the books, Clint going after Bruce for personal issues, why?
Because he was mean to Dick? Doesn't Clint have anything better to do?

Nah, I'm on the Doom and Adam at least are on good terms side.

Unless he has that segment of the Phoenix Force, he’s done for

I think Doom and Adam would get along for mostly the same reason Adam and Sinestro get along, they are both so similar. They each see in one another a man of incredible ambition and power, a conqueror and a leader who has spent his life being feared by the weak willed and the easily cowed

>Kent: Martian Manhunter, you lived through some tough times on your planet. If anyone can understand that it's Superman.

So Namor was really strong one time, big deal. Adam is the main physical rival to the original Captain Marvel.
Shazam is generally shown to be at least of equal strength to Superman and Black Adam is the one who comes closest to beating him in terms of raw power
Namor is a small fish and Adam is a god

oh, they are.
Namor, Doom and Adam are all on reasonably friendly talking terms, as they all profit from that and don't have any meaningful ideological difference.
Kandaq also has very strict anti-water-pollution laws which helped.

All of them see each other as tools to some degree, but also respect each other's station and\or personal power, so they often end up looking like the most sensible heads of state in many UN congresses

Almost: Adam's lack of in-born Royal Dignity puts him a step after Namor in Doom's personal ranking of people worthy his attention, as Doom sees him as a peasant who'd lose his throne quite fast if not for his personal power.

Namor would probably get some power-up from Neptune just to deal with Adam

...now I want a N.A.M.O.R.

Neptune(Poseidon)
Arion
Mazu(China)
Oceanus
Ryujin (Japan)

All sea deities

Nice!
And he gets to use those powers ONLY when dealing with other multi-gods champions

which is fine and dandy for Namor because his pride.

Then Doom gets one
D:Doom
O:Oh, hail the mighty Doom
O:Oh, woe and misery upon Doom's enemies
M:Motherfucker didn't you hear me, Doom just needs Doom

no, Doom doesn't need it.
He's DOOM and that's enough.

Dooms fans

What about both Quicksilvers?

I like to think he chills with Thanos every once in a while.

This canonically proves that Sinestro is stronger than him.

>Sam gets into fight with energy being.
>He somehow punches it in the balls
>Guy looks on proudly as his teachings has not gone in vain.

>Katana takes up training under The Swordsman.

> Clint is still a better swordman

He is better with a bow and arrow.

Clint is actually a better swordman than The Swordman himself- he just prefers bow&arrow

Well one of them gets to call themselves THE Swordsman and the other doesn’t, so

>Janus Directive now includes Gyrich, Val Cooper, SHIELD & The Commission.
>The Suicide Squad gets put into Freedom Force in the aftermath and it's agreed that they hate Henry Gyrich more than Waller.
>Red Skull slithers in during the chaos to start the whole John Walker as Cap saga.

>he just doesn't think its funny

Nice

That relationship sucks complete ass.

>During the Armor Wars, Tony didn't attack only Stingray but Rocket Red as well. This pissed off the JLI.
>The OMACs from the OMAC Project used Sentinel tech
>Sister Superior also has some Sentinel tech apart of her

I’m really interested to see what sides there are and what the plot of civil war 3 will be

he at the very least understands and respect both his place in the natural cosmic order and the gravity of his role

he likes Squirrel Girl but SQ DISPISES him, however by virtue of being in social circle he often hijacks Koi Boy to let him talk to Dolphins

Conan is canon to the Marvel Universe, which means something similar to that Gail Simone Wonder Woman/Conan crossover is probably canon here... Sooooo—
>After Conan is stranded in the modern day due to No Road Home & Savage Avengers, Diana immediately seek him out.
>Diana initially tries to help Conan return to his proper time, but Conan opts to have some adventures in the modern day instead.
>During this time, Diana and Conan develop romantic feelings for one another.
>This culminates in the two fucking almost constantly.
>Like, a lot. It's some real New 52 Batman/Catwoman type shit.

Attached: STL062940.jpg (1152x1800, 2.31M)

thanks, the idea has merit. both of them kind of seeing the world through this lens of "nothing matters, so what i do is all that matters" style nihilism but joker uses it as an excuse to sociopathic monster clown while DP uses it as motivation to try to make the world a little better in his own way

also thees the whole "Super-Sanity" angle. Joker uses it to reinvent himself to fit whatever situation he's in too wildly varying results, meanwhile Deadpool internally desperately clings to that goodness at his center to keep himself on the right path regardless of how kookoo he gets otherwise

>Uh I like your cape Superboy.
>Thanks! I like your helmet Ann- SPIDERLING!
>I can't beleive our dads are letting us go out unchaperoned... I feel like a grown up!
>Actually, they're circling the restaurant in a 4 mile radius. I can hear your dad talking to mine right now... Who's Rudyard Kipling?

Who would win
Star Sapphire vs Warbird?

Gonna go with Ferris on this one.

>White supremacy man telling superman about the white man's burden.
This is not gonna end well.

Lady Cop arrests Doctor Doom for jaywalking.

I'm pretty sure "Sobek" and those other entities were biomechanical horsemen of Apokalips ackshyually

>AvX
>It doesn't go down due to the JLA & GLC stepping in.
>Pic related is the one who calls them out on their BS.
>Guy: Seriously, is there something in the water?

Attached: 1559087508143.jpg (540x714, 127K)

>The Phoenix finds itself torn between jumping into Hope and Hal, and settles for jumping into Kyle then just leaves, preventing AvX from even starting

Also apparently according to House of X all of Earth jobs to big robots called Sentinels that build slightly less big robots. How would the JLA and GLC deal with a big robot uprising, and how would Doc Magnus and the Metal Men be involved?

*all of Earth-616 in 10 consecutive timelines, I should say

>how would Doc Magnus and the Metal Men be involved?
they are most likely busy with Ultron in some form or shape.

>Booster Gold in The 10 Curious Lives of Moria X.
>Moira MacTaggert, mutant with multiple lives?!
>Why do machines dominate in multiple timelines?
>And can Rip & Booster who's pulling the strings?

Booster vs Time Variant Authority when?

Best Boy