The main character of the last Yea Forums related media you watched/read is now a part of the One Piece world...

The main character of the last Yea Forums related media you watched/read is now a part of the One Piece world, what faction are they part off and what rank would they be? Also they're scaled to the universal standard to prevent stomping.

Attached: latest.png (735x279, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SyxWu_-29fI
youtu.be/r4rIpZ5-400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spinel would join the Straw Hat pirate

>Baman Piderman
They'd be called the Best Fwend Piwates

Attached: 1569077048944.gif (299x299, 209K)

What kind of Devil fruit would you give frank castle?

The Frank-Frank Fruit

He'd be mostly a Haki user and be a sniper

>Scooby-Doo and guess who
Probably civilians or bounty hunters, with their shtick being the same, solving mysteries around the seas.

Problem being that possible fruit powers could allow some pretty ghosty schemes.
Of course, depending on what part of the world they are at, the victims could either be "aaah a slime monster" or "is he using some kind of goo-goo fruit?"

Attached: Buggy-sama.jpg (930x1240, 849K)

Scooby would have a fruit similar to Chomper but less powerful

Can we make one piece honorary Yea Forums it has more classic western slapstick humor, no Loli pedo shit, no cookie cutter copy paste character designs for everyone (except hot woman but I’ll give that a pass). And the motivation for the main guy is straight forward as fuck like a American cartoon. MAKE ONE PIECE Yea Forums ITS TOO GOOD FOR Yea Forums!!!!!

MMPR Shattered Grid.

I guess Lord Drakon/Evil Tommy would be a tyrannical leader of an island part of the world government.

Posting this just because.

Attached: gear 3rd.webm (1280x720, 541K)

Scooby and the Gang could work well as part of the Marines, but like the kind that are actual decent people like Coby.

nice

Uncle Pecos would be the new pirate king or yonkou

Based

Attached: 1554396933232.jpg (1613x2832, 697K)

not wrong

Would Batman be able to find the prison that Nami's mother was thrown into by Arlong?

The dungeon is in the Shadow Realm.

>Do you have any idea how much power I'd lose if I became an admiral?

Attached: All In a Day's Work.jpg (294x300, 20K)

kek

She’s dead jim

who

Lex Luthor.

Attached: Luthor's Game.jpg (471x472, 37K)

Honestly don't know where he's be, I feel Superman would be an admiral who wants to make the world a better place but Lex, maybe he'd be sups Vice.

>Megg Mogg and Owl

Oh God. I don’t even want to think about it.

They'd probably join Straw Hat Grand Fleet or the Buggy Pirates.

>The Spectacular Spider-man
I've never watched One Piece, so how would Peter fit in there?

G3 Luffy vs Rob Lucci

Spoiler alert

>One Piss
>Good
What the fuck are you smoking user?

He'd be a wondering masked hero who ate the spider spider fruit, he'd save civilians and not be on a set side in the beginning. He would probably join the revolutionaries after he sees how evil the world government is.

Luthor would try to play both sides like crocodile did, he would pretend to be loyal to the government and work his way up the ranks while secretly funding pirates to get what he wants.

Superman wouldn't be fond of his tactics but allows him to do it since he believes it's the only way to fix the world government.

Lex would just be another Caesar or Vegapunk, someone who possess great intellect but lacks Haki and actual fighting capabilities. He is not going to get very far since unlike Superman, the characters in One Piece are going to murder him or destroy his dreams if he mess with the wrong person/group.

Superman would not be an Admiral. Especially with his supersenses, he would be aware of all the shady stuff the World Government are doing. If anything, Superman would be part of the Revolutionary Army since he would desire change.

imagine Morgans as JJJ covering the BIG NEWS of spider-man terrorizing the populace of the world every day

Attached: morgans jameson.jpg (400x300, 32K)

>Luffy meets Plastic Man
>Plastic Man start morphing into shit
>"Pls be my Nakama prastic man"
>Patrick starts teaching Luffy the way of the Morpher.
>They Both invade the Marvel Universe and they start annoying no stop Reed for not being a Good Morpher.

Attached: Reed autism.jpg (717x628, 170K)

>no Loli pedo shit

user....

Hear me out, Supes is lawful Good by nature so he'd likely be part of the government, he'd fill a role similar to Cody or Smoker, believing in justice and the need for a government to do so. He knows of the corruption of the government and with the help of his vice admiral Luthor has plans to stop it's evil.

Having a side character and one villain who are little girls is different from having them be sex objects user.

lawful good doesn't necessarily mean obedient. Unless it's an AU story where he was born into the OP like red sun then there's no way he would willingly join a government that committed an ethnic cleansing and then covered it up

I'm re-watching ok ko to acclimate the finale since I stopped following it about 70% of the way through. I didn't drop it I just figured I'd catch up eventually and then it was over suddenly. anyway he'd probably be like coby, a weak ass marine with potential. he'd probably think all pirates are baddies but would maybe join a crew like luffy's if he met the right one since he has a great dream too to be a hero.

>he'd probably be like coby
Honestly KO gives me Coby vibes

It's an AU deal, and still the world government isn't 100% bad, just the parts with the power.

>Bob Belcher
Uhh, probably not part of any faction. He'd just run a tavern on an island somewhere.

kek

Ralph Bighead hires the Straw Hats to produce his Wacky Deli pilot.

Attached: ralph.png (640x480, 198K)

>he hires chopper to cut off his penis
ftfy

Pls stop

>Black Knight

I guess he inherits a meito and sets out on a Zoroesque quest or something?

Bros I can't believe Sabo is fucking dead
again

You got my hopes up

>Black Knight
Who?

Hey I'm watching the Enies Lobby Arc right now you dick.

bump

>a government that committed an ethnic cleansing and then covered it up
He already did both in Red Sun, Nazi world and in the main line. Have you ever heard of the Trail of Tears?

there's a reason that superman doesn't work for the US government user. He's also renounced his US citizenship at one point just to make a point about not being solely an American hero (but idk if that's canon anymore)

you should just read the manga, its better oaced than the anime

Though I've been reading a lot of hulk and I think he'd be a wacky initial villain that luffy would beat and befriend

He's entirely Akainu, so he would get the Magma fruit.

Spongebob has been on air for so long that you could reference any series out of any of his episodes.

>no Loli pedo shit

*cough*

truth

Jesus Christ Oda, I know he's friends with paedos but this is too much

Attached: 1563682295070.png (229x483, 152K)

I don't know man. It's hard to imagine a version of Superman that would obey the slave-owning World Nobles.

I love One Piece to death but the serial drip feed honestly makes me want to kill myself. It is absolutely unbearable to follow from week to week. I usually let a backlog amass itself and play catch-up every 2 years or so, but there are barely any chapters that build up within that span nowadays. I honestly don't believe Oda will be able to finish it.

What about a superman who's helping the rebellion from the inside.

Plausible but he'd probably blow his cover a soon as he was in the presence of a Celestial Dragon.

I’m honestly trying to think of some funny interaction here, but I know that all they’d do isn’t annoy the straw hats (except Luffy, who wants them to join(as emergency food)).

Attached: 524E11FB-5708-4040-BE46-1770AFD9AFDB.jpg (665x375, 65K)

There’s a difference between showing a 8 year olds underwear constantly and having her fall on her brothers face constantly and just having a literal child in your story, like shit Nami was like 16 or 17 at the start so I guesssss that could a grey area but she’s 18 now, and dude if you’re just sexualizing ever kid character you see then maybe you’re just a pedophile bro

I feel you man, I used to read weekly but haven’t caught up to the last 3-4 chapters yet. But oda is a great dude, he had a simple idea and it turned into the biggest thing ever honestly, and he’s a workaholic, he’s the only creator I know that’s big and doesn’t have any creepy or fucked up shit stuck to him. I want the story to have a end but I understand the guy needs breaks and cool with it taking a while

He deserves every break he takes and then some, I just kind of wish he didn't do little things like spend 5 years on Doflamingo or continue to introduce new characters in every chapter. He's absolutely mad.

I can honestly say that it works, I mean one piece isn’t anything deep but it’s a fun engaging Saturday morning cartoon with a lil more depth so I can’t say I mind all the characters, I give credit too for giving actual non Japanese names that globally can’t be recognized and pronounced easily. Dessarosa was long as shit yea, but you can’t deny that doffy at least was a sick as villain, I loved his power speech and how since the straw hats “cut his strings” you’re actually seeing all that shit he had brewing galling about and how it has a big effect on the world

Oda has that touch of Kirby, full of grand declarations and he just can't help but shove wacky shit and new characters every other panel.

Boy I sure do love Sabo. He’s my favorite character. Haven’t caught up in a while, but damn, I love love love Sabo. I hope he does more in the future.

I read Aquaman.
I don't know much about One Piece except that Devil Fruit users are helpless in salt water and sink like stones.
I think Aquaman would fare pretty well in One Piece. What do you think?

I’m honestly waiting for an aqua man type character to appear (or at least a Namor) there is an ongoing subplot about fish men and mermaids being seen as second class citizens that don’t have the same rights as humans. So a half fish person half human character would be interesting.

Whose got the saddest back story? I’m gonna go Jinbe, Fisher tiger’s backstory is heart breaking

One of the best chefs of the Baratie

Got bored and finally read Top 10 last night.
I guess Toy Box would make an interesting marine.

There already are those, they’re just kinda background and not cared about. Remember that kid with the high heels in Dessarosa? He was half fishmen. Like we already had a aqua man in the form of fisher tiger who freed the slaves from the dragons that one time. I mean jimbe kinda is too with his fishmen karate

The Recess gang would be an enemy of Luffy and the Straw Hat pirates.

I’ll have to reread but I don’t think there have been any named half fish people. Considering fisher tiger let himself die rather than receive a blood infusion from humans shows how wide the divide is obviously you have characters like jimbe an otohime who call for unification with their surface but I don’t think we’ve gotten half breeds

>forgetting that moment when Sanji went pedo for loli Nami

youtu.be/SyxWu_-29fI

>forgetting that’s just filler

That makes me wonder where Captain America would be in the OP world. His colors and moral compass make him totally Marine/WG. However, once he finds out about the celestial dragons and all that shady shit he'd abandon the marine and join the revos as Nomad. Much like MCU.

Have you read Dressrosa? There's a character named Dellinger who's half human half fishman. also in the current arc of Wano a yonko commander named Jack is a half fishman I think.

Okay, but where would Steven himself end up?
And the other gems? What of them?

There is so much more cross lore to write.

Not canon, and even then dude it’s more like I get see when her tits come in rather than I’m turned on by her being a kid in the moment, still creepy as shit but it’s slightly less

They would unironically be killed, or adopted by the okamah

Oh, I think it would be quite ironic indeed.

Huh, you’d think he would’ve made something bigger out of the hybrid considering the fish man island backstory. Though I don’t know about jack he would have to be a fish man to survive being underwater but there has been no mention of his heritage that I can think of

Fucking Plutonian. I'd love to see him tear apart the MStrawhats

Well it’s like pirates don’t care about that sorta thing since they’re already hated so it makes sense. Fish men aren’t featured much in the story honest except for two arcs and now jinbe is part of the team. I could definitely see him doing a story about mix breeds though because you see them often enough in series honestly, half giants, half fishmen, half minks, half three eyed clan...etc.

But I feel personally one piece is a relatively light story and he doesn’t wanna get toooo far into the racism beyond king Neptune and his family advocating for equality in the background at reverie and stuff. It would be cool though

That's like Elongated man hanging out with plasticman.

But Morgans is a big Luffy fan, so would he love him or hate him?

Oda confirmed in the Vivre Card Databook that he’s a full blooded Fishman, specifically a Giant Grouper. He’s the second Fishman to not have webbed appendages, after Karma from Whitebeard’s allies.

>fish turns into mammoth
That's a bit much, even for Oda...

One of Big Mom's kids is half-fishman too.

>Gomu Gomu no Gigant Pistol!!!!

>t. Someone who doesnt know the first thing about Lex Luthor

The man regularly goes toe to toe with superman and other heros in the DC universe. His intellect would allow him to carve out a comfortable little place in the OP universe to use as a launchpad for his criminal endevours. He'd build himself into a mogal of over a dozen industries. He's start developing technologies at least on par with Vegapunk. You can bet your sweet ass that the WG would do everything in their power to get him on their side. Also, if you think that just any old group of nobodies could destroy him, much less murder him, than you're unsalvagably delusional. He'd have at least a dozen contingency plans in place to deal with whoever might try to stop him, haki user/DF user or not. He'd be a major threat in the OP universe, definitly well above Ceasar. Comparing that clown, who couldn't even make effective use of a Logia type fruit, to Luthor is the worst kind of insult.

Jim: Batman should rape Arlong.

Team Aang meets the Straw Hats is the best crossover material.

Just imagine Toph and Zoro interacting.

Filler written by Oda

This sounds like if the Backyardigans crossed over into a Batman/Spiderman crossover

>Jimi Hendrix
He teams up with Brook.

Attached: bill-sienkiewicz-jimi-hendrix-drawing.jpg (700x924, 130K)

I know you wanna suck Luther’s black cock user but calm down it’s hard to understand you through all that drool

Joker

He'd just be a fishman like Jinbe

foxy pirates had a half fishman/half giant too

A pirate who enjoys nothing else but spreading chaos.

MaoMao and Zoro might have some nice chemistry being swordsmen. Plus it’d be hilarious to see if both of them would take a dump on Sanji from time to time. Assuming others can come along, Badgerclops and Franky would get along pretty well, I’d imagine Adorabat being in awe from all of the Straw Hats and her probably being extremely intrigued by Usopp’s stories and probably making Mao jealous in the process giving Usopp attention from her interest in all of his tall tales.

joker could have Ceasars poison fruit

Adorabat and Chomper would be good friends.

>Chomper

>Chomper
You know what I meant, Chopper.

Buki-buki but it's already in use.

She was 18 at the start and 20 now you're thinking of Vivi

How the fuck would the Punisher work in One Piece and where the government is more corrupt than half the pirates? Just total genocide?

Atlantis basically exists already in One Piece so he'd probably just be a high ranking guy there.

That kid with the pet rabbit back in water 7 was 1/4th mermaid so hybrids have to exist.

He'd have been friends with Garp and Sengoku but then disappeared for a few decades.
Actually he'd probably be a lot like Z.

He’d probably be a pirate and sail around doing what believes is “good” I guess, sorta like a rouge smoker. Remember in one piece pirates are only criminals they’re anyone that defies the world government and chooses to do their own thing. You could call the revolutionaries pirates I guess but they have a more central cause and focus on helping the people, frank could be one of them

WCI is on point.

>Amphibia
>Anne
Dunno about the faction but would probably have a Zoan fruit (Frog model) which grants her frog abilities and can also look like one. Basically just Froppy

Attached: 54559D22-7198-446C-A526-69F83589AA7A.jpg (1300x1300, 839K)

Here's what my idea: The Punisher was just an average Marine officer (possible captain) who had a loving wife and daughter. After one mission to capture some Revolutionaries he makes a quick stop at his home island, but when he arrives he sees the unthinkable. While away a Buster Call was made and everyone on his home island (including his family) were dead. His grief turns to rage, as he vows that he'll destroy the world government for the sake of his family. He kills his crew mates and then and their joins the revolution. Frank is a high ranking member of the Revolutionary Army though is often made fun of because of his edgy persona.

Isn’t that literally one of Doflamingo nicknames?

I gotta ask, did you see Film Z?

The violent and ruthless Pirate King, Cerebus D. Aardvark.
One Piece is more or less the only reason I go to Yea Forums anymore. I would love to have it discussed here. I wish Yea Forums allowed manga discussion in general.
I've always thought Avatar and OP would make a great crossover because of their similar themes and how well the personalities of the main casts would bounce off each other.
Zoro would see Toph would make a great comedic duo. She'd be the one leading him around despite being blind, and they would appreciate the others determination and constant training to achieve greater heights.
Sokka and Usopp would make a great pair too. They're the most similar characters and would trade ideas for various contraptions. Though, I imagine Sokka would be jealous of Usopp's drawing skill.

I don’t read one piece, how would the fantastic four fare in that world

There's pretty much parallels of all of them at this point so they'd be mid tier with the possible exception of Reed's bullshit science putting him at the forefront.

no, did I just give a plot synopsis of Film Z

Sue would dominate. The others have power analogues.

>Johnny
Ace. Maybe Marco.
>Ben
Jozu.
>Reed
Luffy/Katakuri
>Sue
A mix between Absalom and Bartolomeo.

She'd be a two bit thief who accidentally stole something way out of her league, she's is trying to run from the Marines and is saved by either Shanks/Luffy/Straw Hat Grand Fleet or the Revolutionary Army

They'd be low high tier (excluding moments of planetary nonsense). Though if they were to be AUed into the verse they'd be archeologist trying to revive one of the 2 super weapons.

It is.

youtu.be/r4rIpZ5-400
Basically the antagonist in that is very similar to what you described.

Ben would get curbstomped by Jozu, Johnny wouldn't have a chance against Sabo or Marco, and I'm pretty Sure Luffy and Katakuri are WAY more creative with their powers.

be honest with me guys will it ever end?

Oda says within the next 5 years

We've started the beginning of the end, so we still have about 7, 8 years left.

when did he say this?

He's been saying five years since OP began.
Five years from Oda is like five minutes in spoiler threads.

Where’s your source on that? I know odds helped script some of the movies and designs for world seeker. But the only bit in the anime I ever heard of him out right writing was the rougetown filler about ussop getting his new goggles

Not that user but Strong World, Z, and Gold were written by Oda.

Ok, that but more hating the marines

I'd suggest watching the movie.
He basically starts a plan to nuke everything.

Can we talk about film gold was such a great one piece movie? It was fun and looked amazing

>"I will find this so called "ONE PIECE" and use my position as Pirate King TO DESTROY ALL WHO STAND IN MY WAY"
>"Can I be a mermaid?"
>"Yes Gir, you can be a mermaid"

Attached: 1568861374910.png (375x447, 168K)

I mean one piece does have aliens.

ok I will

It was the first one I managed to catch in theaters. I wish I'd seen the tie in first though.

Cerebus' is a natural leader so he'd have CoC. His reality-warping aardvark powers would give him an edge in a fight and his experiences as a mercenary mean he might actually be able to use CoA as soon as he enters the OP world.
He'd join the Warlords though. Until the system was abolished anyway.
Baccarat is a fine woman.

He's always been a clandestine character so being a pirate is probably not out of the question, he would most likely try to kill anyone that breaks his own moral code, might join the revolutionaries.

>Ben
>losing to Jozu
Aunt Petunia didn't raise no pansy ass motherfucker. Ben would eat that fag.

Johnny would go supernova and incinerate Ace desu, outside of that he probably does lose. Marco's regen is bullshit so he wins too.

Oda's five years vs Tori's five minutes who would win?

Diamond crushes rock annon and aunt petunia can eat a dick compared to someone mentored by white beard. The fuck was a sick old man, but it still took Practically all of the navey, 3 admirals, a hole through his chest to get half his face blown off to kill him, and still didn’t fall when he died

Ben isn't really made of rock tho, and he can clash with the Hulk, and actually beat him as well, so diamond ain't gonna do much. If he's brought down to OP power levels then it depends on what extra abilities (Haki and shit) he gets.

>thinks anyone on co would know a anime's factions

Tiabeanie would go and make her own faction with black jack and hookers. I didnt even know there were factions. I watched the show up until they went to the snowy island. Then the show started to suffer from why I drop most animes. They eventually crank up the weird convoluted crap.

I cant remember specifically why I disliked One Piece but I loved Naruto but dropped even it like a hot potato.

>show about a ninja student. Cool.
>show about a ninja student fighting his possessed rival who has fucking giant hands sprouting out of his back like wings and suddenly tiger furry joins the show.
>Bad.

Would goken work on him?

You shouldn't watch fantasy shows if you hate fantastical things.
You don't even know how weird OP gets.

Attached: Brook sip.gif (273x148, 178K)

>He'd join the Warlords though.
I could see that happening, and him abusing the system like Doflamingo and Crocodile to amass as much power, wealth and booze as possible.
He'd still be a serious contender for Pirate King and climb the power ladder quite quickly, similar to Blackbeard.
Knowing how it is with Cerebus, he'd find the One Piece, but it'll be his undoing.

>Dave? Dave why is the treasure a big red button?
>That's the "kill everyone everywhere" button. Now whatever you do don't
>Cerebus pressed it, Dave

Don't forget the chick with a thousand hands and a cyborg.

Or the little girl who can pull food out of her cheeks that tames any animal she feeds it to
Or the guy who can swim through solid rock and dressed up like a big baby despite being a mob enforcer
Or sword that turns into an elephant

>Johnny would go supernova and incinerate Ace desu, outside of that he probably does lose.
That's not how that works.
Ace didn't die because Akainu was hotter. He died because he intentionally kept himself solid to take the hit for Luffy.

Makes it all the more fun. Not the same user but naruto turned to shit several time but I finally dropped it when the big bad of the series ( more shit especially because he’s actually control the another big bad that’s a alien or some shit) shows his all night power by pulling a giant rock the sky and making it fall down, that was so retarded I dropped the series

I dropped Naruto when he learned the kamehameha. OP I will stick with for the rest of my life.

Attached: Smug Croco.png (257x362, 41K)

Naruto stopped being good when they stopped having the fights be strategy and not be DBZ fights

Oddly enough, those space pirates Enel fought on the moon might actually be from the mink tribe.

The people living on the sky islands with vestigial wings growing out of their backs are implied to have come to the planet from the moon though. But they just as easily could've traveled to the moon and then back to the planet generations later.

With one piece they make shit established and when they introduce new power up shit it’s at least mildly foreshadowed before hand. Like gear 4 right? Well hey the guy is made of rubber and he has haki combine them isn’t that far of a stretch. With naruto, they introduced chakra elements out of no where, and the final final boss was literally out of left field. Plus point to one piece above all other shitty shonen is that there’s none of that thinking in my head so the audience can hear what im gonna do next in this fight shit

Or the Mafia Boss that cares for his wife and son and keeps his subordinates inside his living tank fortress body.

Or any of the non-human tribes like Longarms.

I want Enel to comeback in some way, like the dude literally pulled a smoochie ( whatever that dog homer voiced in the show that went to the moon). He was a cool villain

Also they get around the problem of the side characters sitting in the corner spectating and doing nothing by giving each of them their own boss to fight.

>Turns out the button is just a dupe hiding the real treasure
>But the real treasure is inaccesible because of some seemingly insignificant thing Cerebus threw away without thinking 500 chapters ago
>In the meanwhile Cerebus is chatting with Dave on one of the planet's far-off moons, Blackbeard, who acquired the Cerebus fruit, attempts to usurp the vanished Pirate King and attacks his fleet of crazed followers
>The magnification power he now has affects the tremor fruit and he accidently causes a worldwide earthquake, destroying the entire Red Line and causing sea level to rise enough to swallow most islands
>Nearly everyone perishes
>Cerebus returns to a nearly empty world of mostly sea, his followers, fame and power gone, to die alone, unloved, and unmourned
>Meanwhile the Judge drives Enel crazy on his moon
Anyway that's my fanfic

Poochie

Possibly, we'll see where that goes with zoro's progression.

Frog Legged Anne

Also Luffy since he has it now

Huh, I admitt it's been years since I read marineford but I could swear Akainu's magma managed to hurt Ace before he took the hit for Luffy. Was that Haki or some shit?

probably, also loga types can be hurt if they're caught off guard.

No you're right, Akainu burned Ace while he was in fire form before he saved Luffy. The other user is posting headcanon.

>Ace didn't die because Akainu was hotter.
Not that user, but I never took that as the implication when Akainu said it like that. I saw it as him simply boasting about how much stronger he is than Ace. That and the fact Ace himself was pretty weak after getting fucked up and captured by Blackbeard.
>He died because he intentionally kept himself solid to take the hit for Luffy.
Also this.

Why are people like this? They go around assuming that because they don't like thing, no one else must like thing.

Attached: 1562099231030.jpg (513x603, 100K)

If Akainu is hotter than Ace and can burn him, does that mean Oven is hotter than Akainu and can burn him? Lava is in fact hotter than fire, but Oven is just raw heat. Doesn't that imply he can get hotter than both fire and lava?

Attached: 1568608605997.jpg (1000x1000, 96K)

Redacted because of I actually forgot Akainu explicitly stated it about his magma being hotter than Ace’s fire.

He has a robot army on the moon now.

Enel got everything he wanted with the only comeuppance being an ass whooping before leaving for the moon.

He boiled part of the ocean, didn't he?

Yup, was one of the methods used to intercept the Straw hats escape from Whole cake island.

Just by putting his hands in the water.

I love that the anime gave him heat vision. Or did he actually have that heat vision in the manga and I'm not remembering?

Whichever one Luffy has.

but why though?

bump

Because the only thing Punisher needs is superpowers.

ok

And we can always use more stretchy guys.

>Futurama
chilling in space with Kami Emineru

So Cosmic Ghost Rider 2.0 but with Frank Castle again?

Attached: max lord seen some serious shit.jpg (278x352, 39K)

kek

>We're Pirates on the moon
>We carry a Harpoon
>But there ain't no Laboon
>so we sing Bink's tune

kek

I do too want Electro Eminem back.

I've been thinking most of superman's powers could be explained through haki.

based oda brings everyone back eventually

Flight?

Nami was 18 at the start of One Piece and is 20 now

Why not? Not enough characters got a cosmic version

Geppo could be a decent substitute.

Mao Mao would probably be a rear admiral and Zoan user, probably the Neko Neko fruit

Smart of you not to assume it will end within out lifetimes.

They'd be Yonkou commander level if you don't count in Reed Richards intelligence, but with his intelligence and their powers scaled to match the most relevant Devil Fruits they'd be pretty powerful

>one villain who are little girls
I'm blanking on that one, name?

Shit, Reed would dab on Vegapunk easy. By himself he'd be a yonko-level threat, if he applied himself.

Sugar I guess.

Though which faction would they be with, I'm thinking they'd be archeologist who are trying to decipher and find the super weapons like Robins parents/mentors.

Sue damaged a celestial you’d be crazy if you think she can’t dab all over admirals and yonko if she wanted to

Hey we scaled them to the verse.

Attached: 1467500253567.webm (638x332, 2.96M)

Jack is a full-blooded Fishman. I was confused myself but the teeth more or less hinted at it.

There are crocodiles, a bird and a whale among them and their jolly roger is a xenomorph head. I really wanna see Seamars in the main story at some point, dude looks sadistic.

Attached: Space_Pirates.png (665x747, 230K)

Somehow I don't think this is real.

>the teeth more or less hinted at it.
idiot

Attached: 1553400460242.png (1366x768, 1.87M)

It isn't at the time of this posting but it will be eventually by necessity.

Why is he so good?

Attached: 1530753287918.jpg (620x877, 125K)

Hey, he could be a quadroon. Remember the basics of Fishfolk genetics.

his teeth are different, Jack has typical fishman teeth

Sue would be a female character in a shonen anime universe. She'd get bigger boobs but otherwise be nerfed.

and a dash of random martial arts

They are siblings.

I'm sure the vast majority of people in the One Piece world have Charlotte DNA in them somewhere. Doesn't even matter.

I think Enel either killed them or they are now stuck on the moon because Enel blew up their ship.

Would couldn't more cover stories have been animated.

I don't think he killed them but you may have a point with their ship. Seriously, some of the more interesting things and major plot points come from the cover stories themselves. Someone who only watched the anime would never know how easy it is to travel to the moon. And they did kinda animate some of the cover stories focusing on the Straw Hats being separated but that's it. A shame because the cover stories make for a nice break while giving Oda time to work on the manga. Toei's filler ends up being some of the worst shit you could watch; The Straw Hats are either out of character or some of their traits get flared up to an extreme. Nami drugging Luffy in one filler arc was honestly the worst thing any of the directors could have come up with.

Attached: Chapter_447.png (870x1400, 238K)

>implying the one piece isn't a spaceship which will kickstart the second half of the series as a space opera

That sounds retarded but it honestly work with one piece.

Even if it does it get that stupid I’ll still call oda a great guy because he confirmed the one piece is “ MUH FRIENDS YOU MAKE ALONG THE WAY” that would literally the series but it’s never gonna happen thank god

The One Piece is absolutely some sort of means of uniting all the disparate island landmasses on the planet into One Piece, a Pangea, that will also unite the world against the corrupt World Government and free all the people. It just can't be anything else at this point. If your manga runs for a full human lifetime, its central mystery is inevitably going to be solved by the fans.

It is a tangible object. I loved when the big reveal took place, Yea Forums is still losing their shit over it and this week's chapter.

Attached: 906.png (1136x728, 578K)

A tangible object that will have the supernatural power to do as I described, yes.

I don't believe you. It's the egg they had aboard Oro Jackson,and whatever the fuck hatches from it.

Attached: Oro_Jackson_Egg.png (556x451, 523K)

Some people will interpret it as something different. I don't think it's a way to unite the seas but something else entirely. The unity of the seas will be unrelated to One Piece, but something is going to happen to the Red Line, something big.

If that egg is One Piece, I'll suck your dick, if you can even get it up in 50 years.

If my dick don't rise up on the day we reach Raftel (Laugh Tale) there won't be a morning after.

>the very real possibility that any of us could simply die before we know how this story ends

Would Oda really let us see One Piece as the only noteworthy and unexplained object known to be in Roger's possession from the very start?

We have no idea what Oda would do.

Egg's not One Piece. Roger raised a Sea King.

Attached: LpeisJA.jpg (684x558, 341K)

Well that shuts me up.

Well shit. Makes sense with Luffy and Surume.

luffy wouldn't put up with her bullshit

he'd probably join the revolutionaries and liberate shit