LOL thread

LOL

Attached: 1565309067079.jpg (721x1599, 242K)

Haven't seen this one in a good while.

Trannies keep trying to ban them.

Attached: 1568881978345.png (1000x500, 399K)

With the image posted last thread it's no wonder.

>one person breaks the rules
>nuke the entire thread
We should start doing this to the Steven Universe spam, then.

>ip hasn't changed
>op is this asshurt
do it again

Attached: 1547578D-A9FA-4178-BDBB-193D2E7419A9.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

LOL

Attached: tumblr_pxrkqfGaNd1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1643, 523K)

Attached: 1567506212843.jpg (1536x2048, 228K)

Attached: 1568535179071.jpg (1454x342, 174K)

Attached: 1562629501884.jpg (1280x550, 118K)

Attached: out-gay-copy.png (1000x1006, 412K)

Posting accurate version

Attached: comblr.png (721x1599, 678K)

I remember the Yea Forums - Tumblr war. Wasn't it /pol/ posing as Tumblr to ruse Yea Forums?

I'm pretty sure it was Yea Forums posting gore all over Tumblr that caused multiple users to suicide.

Wait tumblrinas actually killed themselves over this? lmao

does this person know what phobia means?

I dont think comics were the ones that made them commit suicide.

No, nobody actually killed themselves.

>Trans people have all types of genitalia
They sure do.

Attached: Does this look normal.jpg (510x366, 44K)

OH FUCK ITS HOBO ELMO

See you in a few days

MODS

Yes, it was a massacre, but I dont remember the final kill count.

When are folks going to realize that both sides of the argument are just addicted to anger?
I really have no right to judge but I should at least point out the real problem.
Its not even because of minority issues, people use anger to just get attention now. Instead of learning from people before you and how they became a success in any creative medium, we have people using a minority status as just a way to stand out.

Why? Why do you want to be known by anything on the outside when its the creativity of individuals that makes them great. Instead of finding ways to prove you are a victim, find ways to express yourself that no one else has, or at the very least practice for the sake of integrity of your art.

I will do better too, not because I feel shame, but because I am tired of the anger and misunderstandings that follow.

tl;dr
stop trying so hard to get attention and let yourself as an individual shine. Dont let gender politics decide who you are.

Neither side will ever be as much of a faggot as you.

Actually agree

Attached: 1568550061823.jpg (488x521, 34K)

Why won't you just let people jerk their self-imposed labels bigot

No one is forcing anyone. Just pointing it out. I cant force anyone to do anything, just pointing out that self imposing labels works against what is trying to be accomplished here.

>let yourself as an individual shine. Dont let gender politics decide
Individualism is the root cause of gender politics tho. so letting it shine would equate more gender politics down to a individual level.

>Individualism is the root cause of gender politics tho.
It actually signifies a deep lack of personal identity.
There's never a tranny that goes "I'm a man, I just like the way dresses look".
It's "I'm going to do the most offensively terrible woman impersonation I can possibly imagine."

Don't conflate individualism with personal identity. A personal identity is a deep psychological and possibly philosophical subject.
Individualism is when you let market economy dictate that its all about expression and expressing who you are so that you are not part of any collective group (such as gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexuality). Rather than just being part of a larger majority such as straight white male.
You can be genderless afluid world citizen - a perfect consumer that perfectly expresses themselves with the newest technology, gadgets and consumer wares.

>There's never a tranny that goes "I'm a man, I just like the way dresses look".
Literally transvestites.

How can you be so fucking ignorant?

I liked that Otherkin comic thread. It was funny.

Why does that child on the right suddenly grow facial hair in the second panel?

Wrong. The market loves to capitalize on your identity wankery.

Attached: eab688665d508ac4871d95a2c7e214355b5a7e9ab5b94767b87cb1b3bb8f6385.png (618x618, 412K)

Now this is prime bait

You mean crossdressers.
Those aren't people who fuck up their body with hormones and chop their dicks off.
How can you be so fucking retarded?
>reddit spacing
Oh, that's how.

I hate this strawman argument.

I'm not attracted to male-presenting people (so FtM trans), other penises, or post-bottom surgery vag (so all MtF trans). I don't exhibit any harmful prejudice against trans people, and support their societal rights. I just don't like being considered a bigot because I'm not sexually flexible enough.

Maybe it's transphobic not to like vag created by bottom surgery... but I'm not attracted to big fake tits either, and I'm actively turned off by lips pumped full of filler too.

no its the opposite, trying to use a specific pronoun is just conforming to another thing instead of being you. You can still be trans, but dont let trans be your identity like so many people do.

Not that guy, but the support these companies show is a marketing angle, but it's also... support. The fact that this wouldn't have happened without major consequence a few decades ago shows how much better things are now. And it isn't a case of "pack it in, gays are okay now we all know it, everyone shut up" because marriage and discrimination laws can be reversed.

I started a job at a new company and was unsure what the work culture is like and how open I should be. It was encouraging seeing them putting out pride related newsletters in June.

So exactly what I said. The market economy supports complete individualism and can't wait to sell you enough things to display oh much og an individual you are because you must consume so that the markets grow.