Are there any cartoons about demons?

Are there any cartoons about demons?

Attached: Blog_vicente_BGimage.jpg (1000x986, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lastman_(série_télévisée_d'animation)#Les_roitelets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can make one if you want?

Lastman

spectacular french adult cartoon

Attached: Last Man.jpg (700x394, 126K)

Jackie Chan Adventures

Okay, sure.

Okay. Was thinking something akin to gravity falls but more focusing on the spoop than the poop aspects. Do you want the two main characters as boy and girl or brother and sister?

what kind of demons ya want?
oh, also Courage the Cowardly Dog had demons

Attached: Samurai Jack.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I'd rather it be two best buds who are a male and female demon who're adults...

Yes but the children or teenagers would explore the demonic unknown to humanity. If you humanize the demons you lose all essence of spoop unless there is a more dangerous demon or you flip and use humans as the bad guys.

That's what I am going for... more dangerous demons.

Okay but the humans would find out there are more dangerous demons. The pitch you are asking for is akin to a furry analogy.

not really, they need to look like demons, not furries, and I want zero humans in it.

I thought that was about boxing?

Okay but would this be like demons who are humans with horns or demons who encapsulate all entirety of spoop? Would the main characters be spoop too or cutesy to be pleasant for the viewer? We would like get cancelled at the pilot if the characters are pure spoop.

they encapsulate the entirety and they can have a mix of spoop and cute in them.

This is sounding furryesque, like demonsana, user.

Hazbin Hotel

that's fine...
Just make sure they look like actual demons.

Can you make the maturity level be a mix of Secret of Nimn and Felidae?

Ugly Americans

That's not a demon. That's some sort of alien.

Attached: 1565132699559.jpg (1451x1040, 371K)

Attached: 1552587475676.png (300x500, 83K)

Attached: 1555219258498.png (1920x1080, 831K)

that's all I can think of. why would I even pay attention to this shit?

Attached: 1558895357798.png (480x360, 198K)

That looks fine..

The Boondocks

What art style should it look like?

Okay so there is a boy and a girl who are sent on an exploration mission past the unknown lands to research and develop anti demon technology. From this they meet up with their crackpot uncle and a small squad of soldiers and it is the teams job to study serious anomalies for these not demon technologies. However unbeknownst to them a demon boye and gyrle are lurking in the shadows.

Good?

Over the garden wall but more realistic silhouettes and shapes. If thats clear in any way.

perhaps not
sounds too kiddish

Ok how make less kiddish. This is your show anyway.

for the art style : a mixture of 1980s Disney style and Dead Space : Down Fall's
as for the story : Make it about these two demons lives together as they travel onward and going on a rough adventure.

Okay I will watch dead space. However what kind of journey? Do demons exist in the physical world or the spiritual? Both? Dimensions? Spiritual equivalence? Again this sounds very furry.

They exist in a different realm and the place looks very dark and medieval.

Okay user. Release sometime in 2023.

the cartoon series has characters that host "roitelets", a kind of demon: fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lastman_(série_télévisée_d'animation)#Les_roitelets

> Howard McKenzie les décrit ainsi à Siri en parlant de la Vallée des Rois :
> « Il y a des milliers d'années, des seigneurs démons s'y sont affrontés au cours d'une guerre apocalyptique. Ces démons, on les appelait les roitelets, des créatures maléfiques qui ont finalement été vaincues et bannies dans les limbes, jusqu'à ce qu'un imbécile les libère il y a une dizaine d'années. Ils se sont réincarnés chez nous, dans des pauvres gens pris au hasard dans Paxton. »

Attached: Lastman 1 na.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

The demons gotta be very humanoid at least (most of them)
there can be demonic pets too.

Satina

Wasn't that the premise of Disney's Gargoyles?

Attached: 0.jpg (400x553, 25K)

Yes, Gary and His Demons
Heartily recommend it

Seconding my own post with a pic because I can

Attached: Gary.jpg (852x480, 48K)

Are you telling me the truth?

Gargoyles were pterosaurs

wrong...

Did Hot Stuff ever have his own cartoon?

Attached: read-hot-stuff-comics-online-free-001.jpg (1200x1734, 167K)