Yea Forums, Walt Disney was an outspoken anti-semite

Yea Forums, Walt Disney was an outspoken anti-semite

Attached: cc9b0925b58d2384614896f007a15bb057ca7467.jpg (200x250, 8K)

Are they allowed to say this now

And? So was Henry Ford and we still drive their fucking cars.

Brian griffin? More like should have never risen.

Attached: C15315A0-E811-4F9F-BC61-42F219A0B6B2.gif (347x347, 50K)

Attached: 8202019214156.jpg (500x656, 136K)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: Capture.png (859x599, 619K)

HOLY SHIT A TALKING DOG

Attached: FB_IMG_1568952374773.jpg (545x540, 21K)

Actually it was propaganda from the unions he snubbed and then repeated ad hoc, much like the let them eat cake argument.

probably not
those episodes are probably going to be either cut out of circulation or the jokes edited out

Why the fuck would anyone care? What weight does Walt Disney, the person's name have now when compared to Walt Disney, the faceless conglomerate who neutrally accepts all things that are politically ok to accept and decries all things that are politically expedient to decry?

I literally don't give a shit Brian, Seth McFarlane is a leftist

Attached: tumblr_mwswp5KIzY1sj1nado1_500.gif (446x250, 595K)

Actually it was an open secret within Hollywood for decades known even better than Harvy molesting all those girls.

Walt had plenty of reasons to hate Jews (more so than the average pre-WW2 citizen that hated Jews), they almost bankrupted him twice.

Of course what is missing in this discussion is the fact that Walt is a human and his views evolved over time. He was racist in the 30s, he by all appearances got over it by the 60s with the rest of America

he was simply, a man with a Dream. a dream to be stronger than a remarkable Jew

He wasn't, he was an anti-communist. He was a member of an anti-communist organization and a lot of the people that organization criticized were Jewish. However, they targeted them because they were communists, not because they were Jewish. Walt Disney was friendly with, and employed, non-treasonous Jews.

No he wasn't. Hollywood is just fucking salty that he called them out as the communist scum they are so they dragged his name through the mud for decades.

Mung Daal? More like Dung Ball!

Attached: D7412890-6D0A-481C-AE88-766F4E9FFE90.jpg (602x489, 40K)

those jokes are probably going to be the reason that Family Guy finally gets canceled, they probably will allow it's current production to finish up, but I doubt they'll allow it to renew past what's already been contracted for them

Why does Brian Griffin have a hole in his face?

Talk sexy to me like that.

He wasn't the only one, home slice.

Attached: IMG_0701 copy.jpg (2910x429, 370K)

No user that's his mouth

MFW lots of people believe this unquestioningly because funny cartoon show told them so.

Attached: f2JJWJN.png (529x599, 242K)

He's birdo?

Attached: birdo.jpg (530x350, 51K)

people will believe anything they have no prior or imagined contradictory evidence to

yeah and america held a Nazi rally in new york before pearl harbor. Warner Brothers was exceedingly racists. All those founders are dead and their companies are now mega corporations with a lot of shady business practices.
Fact is that walt disney was a piece of shit but his company then isnt the same as the company now. Disney himself became more of a product than a person.

Henry Ford quite literally materially supported the Nazis before the war.

more holes to fuck

Brian, I swear if you don't shut up, I'm gonna come over and beat the shit out of you again.

>he just got over kikes trying to fuck him and his dream over

Attached: C49C716D-80F6-4472-8689-99127B898836.jpg (889x1204, 518K)

I think his point is they're dead, even if they were bad people they're not getting anything out of us supporting their company any more. In Walt's case the Jews control it now. Not sure about Ford.

>Incredibly successful entrepreneurs and businessmen before WW2 happened to be anti-semites, a trait that was only seen as negative after the fact?

Hm...

>hating jews only became a thing after ww2

Attached: 1508960469379.png (288x288, 70K)

An anti-semite wouldn't employ jews.

Maybe he foresaw what they would do to his legacy

Go back to /pol/, Seth.

I just don't know why everyone assumes this one is true off the bat. Normies don't even question it.

No, he's saying people only got brainwashed into believing being cautious of Jews was bad after the Jews won WWII.

Brainlet cannot read/comprehend posts

lol oh shit Brian dont let capecels hear you

Walt Disney didn't hate Jews, he hated communists.
But since communists controlled the Hollywood Screenwriters Guild, they smeared Walt's name by calling him an anti-Semite instead. They did the same thing with John McCarthy.