Swede

>swede

Attached: Elke_Eksburg.jpg (640x480, 47K)

nice

Carl got to tap that, what is you are excuse Yea Forums?

>swede

Attached: greta.jpg (250x250, 7K)

To be fair, carl is genuinely attractive.

Sneed

>swede

Attached: pffft_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Someone jacked off to this when they were younger. Someone is going to jack off to this now that it's been posted

Libby was hotter.

>projecting this hard

I bet he has a big fat c*ck too

them lips

Based

>Ukrainian

Attached: t064g-4.png (500x315, 157K)

>implying she's as fapworthy as her

Attached: 3287184F-2D44-4E7F-AFD9-47726FA87A4A.png (640x480, 227K)

I could do it if someone hooked me up with the quality german dvdrips

>swede

Attached: 553FE0E4-13D5-401D-9C8F-85B7E9D34BB2.jpg (238x318, 12K)

I'm a broken person who can't handle the stress of prolonged contact with another human being and live in constant fear of my deeply hidden deviant tenancies being exposed and rejected by anyone I may attempt to get close too.

>Svede

Attached: th.jpg (398x536, 37K)

more like blacked if you know what I mean

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.53M)

>swede

Attached: pewds reacts.png (550x770, 333K)

they didnt call him The Big Fat C for nothin

I'd ravage Greta Thunberg's pussy tbqh. I'd even marry her autistic hippie ass. But I'm not a muslim so she'd never even look my way

Pewds is pretty hot now.

Pewdiepie is pretty damn handsome, man.

Spot posting Swedes!

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (762x464, 110K)

based

I thought this artstyle was fine when I fired watched Jimmy Nuetron but I guess it looks a bit grotesque how big the heads are.

I was more put-off by the hands.

Wait, Helga's seriously Ukrainian

>Implying white Swedes will exist in the year 3000.

>Implying there will be any races other than Jew and Goy by 3000.

I thought it meant cuck.

Attached: absolutely triggered.jpg (200x344, 15K)

>KVÄK!

Attached: bild130 grodan boll.jpg (1566x1131, 291K)

>Norwegian

Attached: Elsa462.png (1280x777, 1.29M)

fuck you Norway

Attached: SdkCpqQ.png (246x279, 106K)

By the year 3000 all labor will be replaced by machines and the Jews won't have any reason to keep the goyim around any longer. They want the Earth to themselves.

But they need their slaves to bring about the messiah.

They'll have slaves forged from stainless steel, who obediently follow every order and want nothing for themselves. They only tolerate the existence of goyim because they needed someone to work for them, but goyim are just too uppity to be slaves forever.

Machines don't count as slaves. The key is to flood the goy's countries with low-IQ and less uppity foreigners who're perfectly fine with having their rights taken away.

They want to element the factor of chaos. Even stupid goyim are capable if rebelling. Plus, if the robots are just humanoid enough it'll count. The Jews are the masters of finding loopholes. Half of their teachings are ways to get around all the rules and restrictions in the other half.

>if the robots are just humanoid enough it'll count
No it won't.

*they want to eliminate

Yes it will. It doesn't say anywhere that the slaves have to be organic lifeforms.

>Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

Keep running into asexual girls. Lol

>americuck commenting on other nation's racial background when they don't even have a single real white person in the whole country

I didn't say anything about her race, Sven. She just looks like a potato.

no! come to our costume party!

Attached: immortal.gif (299x230, 750K)

I believe it was Democritus, but it could have been another ancient Greek philosopher talked about that slavery was necessary until something such as automaton will replace them. The idea of robots replacing slavery is very old

Jimmy had some great chicks in his show man. Like aside from the absolute unit his mom was, we had Libby, Beautiful Gorgeous,that one girl he was constantly on and off with. Shit was cash.