Other urls found in this thread:

keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/post/147699287341/pepe-and-pear
youtu.be/LlqEvkhl0So
youtu.be/NjQLxKCaC5w?t=225
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sneople

Pearl and Greg.
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/post/147699287341/pepe-and-pear

No joke, I want the Sneople to show up and prove themselves to be a horrifying force of boundless cruelty. Imagine the Dark Eldar, general behavior wise. That's what I'm going at. Like, unironically SICKENING.

Is this officially run the crewniverse? Or is it just a fanfiction thing one of them does on the side for fun?
Big if true

Attached: 1568062559277.jpg (1200x1967, 190K)

Trying to get grimdark into modern CN would be a hard task even for Vect, we were lucky to get blood in the new movie and the only murder fucking so far is both only implied and consensual.

>Formerly Chuckle

it's official afaik, the tumblr blog was made before the show itself even premiered

Brace for s6 boys

Attached: 1568932030091.jpg (484x519, 54K)

Literally not going to happen. Even if for whatever reason there were Sneople there's no way they'd be in any way scarier or worse than the Diamond Authority. If you think any conflict in Steven Universe would be solved in any way other than talking, crying and singing, then you're fucking delusional.

Attached: 1463192066853.gif (500x356, 627K)

youtu.be/LlqEvkhl0So

Log Date 7 15 2
>Garnet (staring at the sky): "You can see the Gem Galaxy from here"
>Peridot: "It's true!"

Steven's Birthday
>Connie: "...and what do you call that constellation?"
>Steven: "The Snake!"

I'm not sure we will see Sneople, maybe it's a joke about Reptilians, but I'm pretty damn sure they wanted us to believe about them

Attached: 1568077433397.png (999x999, 293K)

The sneeple thing is like lizard people in our world. It's a meme. You can believe it or not since it doesn't matter either way.

The proper way to choose a good waifu

Attached: SU - Even Ronaldo can get a cute and sexy otaku girlfriend.png (1100x1182, 319K)

I want to see steven face against a real cool looking alien threat. Id love it if they are monsterous.
Wait really that blogs older then the show?

>Wait really that blogs older then the show?
by a month or two, at least that's what it says on the wiki

Primarch Fryman will lead us to the shores of (((Homeworld))). Rock Dyke war-brides for all loyal sons of Terra. This galaxy requires a greater race of rulers.

Then on to the Sneeple.

>The sneeple thing is like lizard people in our world.
So it's real and they control the media?

Sneeple but unironically

post yfw season 6 is 25 episodes of Ronaldo solo episodes and the finale doesn't include Peridot, Lapis, Jasper, Spinel, the Diamonds, or any voiced fusion

>Steven was fine with sacrificing this relationship for food.

He's definitely his mother's child.

yea is their official blog

sorry anons but no
go to 3:45
youtu.be/NjQLxKCaC5w?t=225

It's OK, they're back together as per the blog. Douchey thing on Steven's part though.

What if season 6 is a Sneeple invasion in retribution for all the snersons who died in the formation of the Cluster?

I only said Sneople as a joke, but everyone takes it seriously because Yea Forums is retarded.

This show has no filler episodes. Only foreshadowing that fans have so far failed to interpret.