Rick & Morty delayed till 2020

Rick & Morty delayed till 2020.

Attached: 1535951654779.jpg (960x540, 64K)

Kay. I'm already over it

Attached: 1165730444165.jpg (1006x651, 44K)

This
It should have just stayed dead after bushworld adventures

Nice source.

NO. DON'T.

>Szechuan...source.

Give my condolences to Reddit

You know what I'm NOT over? Fuckin Red Data.

Attached: 1446070952848.jpg (500x3899, 435K)

Don't fucking jinx it you bastard

Was there anyone who thought this was going to come out this year?
I honestly haven't been thinking about the show because of all the people complaining about redditors

They make this shit in flash. What the fuck's keeping 'em?

I got 20:1 odds that you woulda punked out exactly the same way. Major emits too much big dick energy for Betas to tolerate. As soon as she said "Care to find out ;3" his dick probably retreated so far inside him it came out his butt.

This. I don't know how it's gonna last for 70 more episodes

Regardless of the veracity of your statement, it WASN'T me and I wanted some cyber/ss/. Now I make due with a shitty fan comic.

Straight Shota is blessed by God.

Rick & Morty takes such long breaks between seasons that I would not be surprised if they don't drop a new episode until 2021.

The fact that this little shit said no to Major still pisses me off after all these years. I mean, I get that she was probably just teasing him and probably wouldnt have jumped his underage bones.

we should have had MORE Bushworld Adventures

Attached: Bushworld_Adventures_S-247291161-large.jpg (375x542, 24K)

We should do a season 3 rewatch before season 4 comes out. It's been two years and I think a lot of anons judged it too harshly originally just for the meme.

Attached: EATlddvVUAEfcZT.jpg (1331x1502, 216K)

>70 more episodes
>7 agonizing seasons
Season 4 will suck, no doubts. Not even a lot of shows can stay good after 4 fucking seasons.

Attached: 1567535193691.jpg (1280x964, 340K)

Season 3 got delayed too.
Honestly the show peaked at season 1. Season 2 was a mixed bag, some good episodes and some awful ones. Season 3 was thoroughly mediocre. They need to get their act together or move on to a new show.

Can you give examples on what you think were the best and the worst episodes of the show? I really don't remember s1 to be as good as you're describing it.

>They need to get their act together
Would you say they need to get their shit together?

Attached: 4B084889-3E55-425A-A94C-738182503916.png (218x230, 55K)

It's not the meme that made it terrible it was the stubborn need to erase any sense of character development season 2 built for shits and giggles

But it wasn't? The purge episode was in season 2?? user, what are you talking about? This is clearly the direction they always intended to take, maybe you just expected something different.

I think every episode in season 1 is good except for Anatomy Park (forgettable) and Ricksy Business (bad).

For season 2 for me it's
Good:
>A Rickle in Time
>Mortynight Run
>Total Rickall
>The Ricks Must Be Crazy
Bad:
>Auto Erotic Assimilation
>Get Schwifty
>Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate
Rest are mediocre.

For season 3 honestly none of the episodes stand out for me. Maybe if I watched it again something would pop out.

Understandable. I'd suggest a rewatch though, I feel like episodes like Whirly Dirly Conspiracy, Pickle Rick, Rest and Ricklaxation would definitely stick, they weren't particularly lacking in action or comedy, quite the contrary. I mean, personally I liked all of it except for the last three episodes (yeah I didn't like the citadel/evil morty episode, it was full of filler elements/stories and didn't make evil morty that much more interesting than it already was... maybe lowered my interest, even), but opinions are subjective.

As far as Pickle Rick goes, I definitely think its notoriety is ridiculous and based purely on the initial teaser. The actual episode's main plot is serviceable, but I disliked the psychiatrist subplot, very boring and preachy.

I'm probably going to rewatch the show some time before season 4 comes out.

>70 forced memes
So,ebony kill me.

Attached: image.jpg (500x774, 179K)

I just delayed Rick and Morty again. Rick and Morty and their adventures DELAYED, Morty. Rick and Morty delayed forever and forever. Morty's delayed things. Me delayed and Rick delayed and Morty delayed pushing the date around, and Rick and Morty delayed time. All day long, forever. All delayed for a hundred days. Rick and Morty delayed forever 100 times. Delayed over and over, rickandmortyadventuresdelayed.com. All 100 years of delay. Delayed Every minute, rickandmortydelayed.com.

I'm not saying Pickle Rick was a masterpiece, but it was still decently funny and the action was great.
I don't get what was so preachy about the therapist subplot, she was right, and it's not like Rick or Beth listened to her. But it's been established since s1 that Rick is the cause of his own misfortune.
I guess it being said this bluntly could be annoying, but personally I think it was needed. There's an awful lot of people who were misinterpreting Rick's character, self inserting as him and such. If the audience doesn't get your point, make it clearer and more obvious, and stuff like that. Maybe if you're not interested in what the show wants to do with the characters (I noticed you didn't like Auto Erotic Assimilation?), I can understand why you'd dislike season 3. But claiming it went in a different direction from what it originally was is just untrue.
But anyway, have a nice rewatch!

underrated posts

Everyone is wrong about interdimensional cable and Morty's mindblowerd sucked.
I hope we get it again; I enjoy the experimental feel of the episodes.

VERTIGO

Attached: 1q8mf9in4qq01.jpg (640x1136, 56K)