The Amazing Spider-man #30

google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/excl-amazing-spider-man-30-preview/amp/
The preview pages don't work for some reason.
So, who do you think Kindred could be ?

Attached: 786263._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1600x2460, 829K)

Someone extremely irrelevant from Stan lee’s run

Attached: file.png (963x1462, 1.64M)

Attached: file.png (963x1462, 2.24M)

Attached: file.png (963x1462, 1.52M)

Attached: file.png (963x1462, 1.85M)

>expecting everyone to give your shitty CBR article clicks
Kill yourself Tim Webber

Attached: file.png (963x1462, 1.5M)

Either the real Harry (with the reveal that the one we've had since BND is a clone or something) or Ezekiel

Well, the idea of it being Spidercide got just a LOT more valid.

After all, all the clones have his memories from high school. Also the list of dead characters who care about Spiderman, are dead, AND have memories of being afraid of Norman is extremely short. Sure you could name a dozen characters from Dark Reign that died and were afraid of Norman, but not one of them would care about Spiderman.

Yeah, that's got to be a version of Peter somehow.

The original Gwen Stacy.

Ezekiel didn't die before 1990s, user

It is Pre-OMD Peter. Created from the deal with Mephisto.

Okay, so we have this list of stuff we know about Kindred:
-He/She/It had personal connections to Peter before the moment of death;
-He/She/It worked with Kingpin and knew Norman PERSONALLY;
-He/She/It died before Mysterio's death in Kevin Smith's Daredevil story arc "Guardian Angel" in 1998-1999, so it's before late 90's for sure;
I can't remember more of that, but yet still we have these clues.

Any suggestions, Yea Forums?

The Burglar? He did work with Mysterio.

That suggestion counts as well.
NEXT!

Uncle Ben. He probably had a shady past that no one else knew about. Plus father’s in comics have been turning evil recently (like Thomas and Jor-El).

Fuck off

I want it to be Gwen Stacy, but they'll never do anything that cool

I think that it's the Peter that died in Doc Ock's body.

Didn't she kinda say "Hey Pete about that incident...I forgive you for that, you tried your best etc" in Clone Conspiracy?

I'm Kindred

She said that back in the ORIGINAL Clone Saga.

How are you guys arriving to that conclusion?

>DIED BEFORE 1990'S

Come on, people! Look further!

It's definitely not Peter from pre-OMD or Peter pre-issue 600 era.

Maybe it is an alternate version of Peter or some other character created from the OMD deal?

>>DIED BEFORE 1990'S
Has it been confirmed?

And yet still she said it at last in Clone Conspiracy, duh. And she was ORIGINAL Gwen with her own soul.
Ofc it's not Peter, it doesn't work there like that.
Before. 1998-1999. Easy.

If it was, she'd be craving his dick.

But that was a clone.

Well, since Kindred was in hell before Mysterio got there and He/She/It'd already got some big ranks in Hell and tortured Quentin for some time before his resurrection and He/She/It was already the Big Boss of Mysterio in that story arc when he returned with 2/3 of his head (remember that Miss Arrow person that was actually PIRATE SPIDERS AND SHIT?), so yeah, it was kind of confirmed.

It wasn't a clone. If so, then why couldn't Reilly create Ben Parker who wouldn't bitch about "too much power and less responsobility"?
Especially when Peter had pointed out about this.

He snarks, he poses like Spider-Man does when confronting Mysterio, shows familiarity with all of Spidey's foes and blames Peter for everything going wrong but doesn't want to hurt his loved ones. Notice that he doesn't say who was wearing the mask in his pas meeting with Osborn.

I'm pretty sure Ben Reily was the only one who had the original's soul.

It is the Burglar come back from hell to fuck with Peter and all Spiders because he hates them all.

Eh, no, it's now a rule anyway. HoX is continuing it too. And even Billie Connors remembers the horrific actions of his father during the SHED storyline. How many proofs do you need?

At first I thought it would be the Burglar who killed Uncle Ben (I can't believe that he still doesn't have a canon name), but Kindred knows Norman, so it can't be him unless there's some off-screen history there.

>-He/She/It died before Mysterio's death in Kevin Smith's Daredevil story arc "Guardian Angel" in 1998-1999, so it's before late 90's for sure;
Not necessarily. He could have died after Mysterio died, all we know is that he had to be dead before Mysterio's resurrection in 2006.

I admit I'm not up to date on my spider-man stuff but didn't he have plastic surgery to look different? Was that just retconned or did they undo it?

His name is Dennis Carradine for now
We don't know how the time works in Hell, but something tells me that not even souls with bad behaviour could achieve such high ranks THAT fast and get Kingpin what he wanted and also have some shady histories with Norman and probably someone else. Especially when Mysterio was working for such a big "person" years ago.

He got many surgeries and then he got lots of scars before Carnage got to his hands and basically healed his face.

>Carnage got to his hands and basically healed his face.
What? Why would Cletus do that?

Well...Cletus was kinda dead, and Norman was already in his INSANITY bs mode, so his operatives kidnapped saved Carnage's sample and gave it to Norman. They found some things in common, and so the SHIT begins.

Ok. Now that makes more sense. I thought Cletus was alive and kicking and healed Norman because reasons.

Norman thinks he is Cletus while the real Cletus was resurrected by the symbiote god and it terrorizing everyone

Don’t forget how he knows things only Peter would know, like Mysterio’s psychologist alter ego.

this is harry

all but confirmed

Harry isn't dead.

Stromm? Spencer Smythe?

Carlie Cooper. Screen cap this.

do we know if kindred really is somebody who used to be dead?

It's Spidercide. I'll suck everyone's dick if it isn't him.

Attached: Soon.png (1138x1594, 3.14M)

He's from hell, so yes.

is that what he claims and is lying though?