Titans

New episode today:

Ghosts
>With the reemergence of Dr. Light (recurring guest star MICHAEL MOSLEY), the old Titans reluctantly return to Titans Tower to strategize against their old enemy. But the secrets of the Titans’ past threaten to tear apart this newly formed team from within. While the old Titans question Dick’s acceptance of Rose Wilson into their midst, the new Titans start to wonder about the unspoken tragedy that disbanded the group years before. Meanwhile, an old friend from Kory’s home planet of Tamaran comes to Earth with an urgent mission.

The rest of the known episode titles:

>4) Aqualad

>5) Deathstroke

>6) Conner

>7) Bruce Wayne

>8) Jericho

>9) Atonement

>10) Fallen

>11) E.L._.O

We don't know the titles of the last two episodes yet.

Attached: hwi16m6v9rn31.jpg (2048x1152, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4IXDTnfkkEA
youtu.be/yK5oeV_JYy0
flix555.com/ev29ohj19mkf
mega.nz/#F!1h0xUCQK!36LodkfUqLX-z1-GR6rpzg
smallville.fandom.com/wiki/Smallville:_The_Complete_Series
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit I forgot it was Friday. brb

Is Conner in it?

So Slade gonna crowbar Jason?

How has the season been so far? Is it better than the first? Also have they directly mentioned Supes yet? I know they got the Irish sucking Khalessi lusting guy to play Bruce.

Yes, the season two material has been much better, fortunately.
Supes was mentioned twice in episode 1 and no doubt will be mentioned more when Conner shows up (rumors say he'll show up but with his face hidden, like Bruce in season one or Supes in the first season of Supergirl).

No Supes mention this season as far as I remember. The Bruce Wayne casting is fucking heinous and is almost ruining the show for me.

Sweet I will give it a watch. I wasn't going to since I have no idea the future of any DCuniverse shows since WB is run by the biggest morons in history. I still don't know if HBOplus or whatever is replacing this.

>How has the season been so far? Is it better than the first?
Only on episode 3, too soon to make a big judgement but I think it's better than the first if only because they clearly realized they fucked up and swept everything under the rug as fast as they could to move on to better things
>Also have they directly mentioned Supes yet?
Yes, first episode of the season
>I know they got the Irish sucking Khalessi lusting guy to play Bruce.
He's kind of bad, but I'm hoping he'll improve.

Attached: Titans 201 - Trigon.png (1920x2144, 2.42M)

When the cavalry arrived at Rachel's mom's house Hawk said something like 'Kid should have told us to get fucking Superman' and after defeating Trigon, when they were getting ready to leave, Dick joked that they would see Superman.

I actually quite like Iain Glen as Bruce; he's different than pther adaptations but I like that he's charming and warmer than how he's usually portrayed, like he already dealt with his angst. He kinda reminds of Adam West's Batman or Kingdom Come's.

Mega/stream link? usual sources is not up yet. Admittedly it is early.

are we gonna see Raven in that episode, i didnt see her in some pics of that episode?

Attached: titans202s1.png (1920x1080, 858K)

As a character Bruce is great, the actor is complete shit and can't do an American accent to save his life.

The accent is pretty weird at times but it'll probably get better as the season goes. He already sounded better in episode two than he did on the first one.
Besides, I could totally believe that Alfred's accent rubbed off on him, since he raised him.

If you're willing to jump through that many hoops to accept this beer-bellied dumbass who can barely speak the lines then you're obviously gonna accept everything.

>Dr. Light
Don't you mean Dr Rape?

>Based

Attached: Davidh.jpg (222x231, 47K)

He didn't rape anybody yet

>Choose chubby ugly kid to play Raven

Why is rose so fat?

Are you gay in addition to being blind?

Attached: 67086577_512213692859057_4757771373732602426_n.jpg (1072x716, 316K)

>Post pic of fatty in junkfood aisle

The Nightwing suit is looking hit or miss. It looks like it's a mix of the Young Justice suit and Rebirth. Lightly padded torso with some whatever make believe strap armor on the arms and legs. It's just weird that they went for a stylized chevron on the back, but then just big and blocky on the front side.

Attached: nw cehv.jpg (320x320, 37K)

man whats wrong with u she only 15 years old

What does her age have to do with user calling her chubby?

Attached: nw chev2.jpg (1125x1425, 216K)

yall motherfuckers sick

mega/torrent when?

You need to grow a thicker skin, or at least lurk 20 moar years if you think what user posted was offensive in any way. What is this tumblr hour?

there was a folder where an user was uploading the eps to....does anyone have the link? thx

Attached: a47.jpg (430x637, 51K)

Cool your jets faggot, you'll get it when you get it.

She's still and ugly little fatty
Moralfag

shut the fuck up weirdo get up off this shit and go find something to do dumbass its friday

go find something to do loser

alright, finished watching. episode ended right when it was getting gud. Jason v Dr light was alright.

Attached: 69018299_164029601433928_6967626434033126705_n.jpg (776x903, 176K)

My little user can't be this embarrassing.

Fatty Fatty Fatty Fatty Fatty

go get a life

Any mention or appearance of Wonder Woman in this series?

There are mentions of Themyscira and Wonder woman since Wondergirl is a recurring character in s1 and main character in s2. Can't think of anything specific.

Let's get back on track and discuss the episode. The underage normalfag will either fuck off or cry about some other non issue eventually.

>Starfire is played by a cute black girl DC makes her look ugly
>Raven played by a short, ugly fatty with no acting skills

Attached: FIRE.jpg (2448x3060, 481K)

u one sick ass motherfucker

>she's only 5'4"

Attached: c60.jpg (324x289, 19K)

Well it feels increasingly likely Rose is a plant by Slade. The way they had Dr light get away by having the bus "show up" was beyond shitty writing though.

You are one overly sensitive, underage user who clearly doesn't belong on the board.

u are one sick ass motherfucker

>You are one overly sensitive, underage user who clearly doesn't belong on the website.
FTFY

Attached: DGppk1PXkAE4p5M.jpg%20large.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I agree, I can also see Jason dying by the end of the season. Not by Deathstroke, but some other circumstance, seeing as it seems they want to place that burden on Dick instead of Bruce this iteration.
>FTFY
Thanks bud.

>Starfire in suit NEVER EVER

Attached: large[1].jpg (750x922, 100K)

I just hope we don't have to sit through a poorly choreographed and edited mock training session every week.

Why doesn’t Dick call in someone like Zatanna to train Raven?

Titans’ intro is so half-assed compared to Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol.

youtu.be/4IXDTnfkkEA

youtu.be/yK5oeV_JYy0

Doom Patrol deserves to win awards for its intro.

It's just copying True Detective's OPs. It would be a different story if DC had gotten there first.

Titan's intro sounds like farts to be honest.

Aside from the obvious practicality of the costumes meaning they can't always be suited up, I really wish some of these series and franchises would take the secret identity at least with a grain of adherence. How all the villains haven't figured out who the masks are in Titans would make you think they're retarded.

Like, Donna must not have a secret identity, right? She has no facial coverings

Dude, you’re overthinking this. You’re talking about a universe where people don’t know Green Arrow and Oliver Queen are the same person.

Attached: 24744D7D-9984-4BB0-AD9E-1D1A9948F283.jpg (900x1370, 321K)

Most every other iteration doesn't have heroes and villains shouting their first and last names at each other all the time either.

Share a magnet link

Attached: 70188540_2663999310488285_1251744555536696071_n.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

It's usually out by now what happen?

Wait....isn't Garth supposed to have dark hair?

Does it matter in the slightest?

He looks better getting a blow job from an android in the movie that was released earlier this year. Why they darkened his hair for this is beyond me or this is a shitty lit/recolored image

Isn't Sue Dibny coming for the ext season of Flash?

Yeah, there’s a good bit of stuff Dick’s done that would get him royally chewed out if Bruce was around. I have literally no idea what any of them were thinking going after Light out of costume.

>Dr Light gonna hop to another universe just to rape a bitch

the only really important thing is that he's supposed to have purple eyes

>implying this Dr. Light is long for this world
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed off next episode.

Well, this is the series with the worst Starfire ever so, yes.

The only tragedy is that the Spectre’s probably not gonna cameo.

Attached: 2E80D2CE-E162-4B14-97F2-186982D92405.jpg (1052x1516, 413K)

Not even close

Attached: starfire-cyborg-red-hood-and-the-outlaws.jpg (932x600, 603K)

Go blame Dr. Manhattan

people did know that oliver queen was green arrow. The cops figured it out about six issues into the 1980s Grell series.
When he died, there were front page articles about how Ollie is now dead.

I feel that this series Starfire was partly inspired by this shitty take.

That was in the eighties. He’s back to having a ‘secret identity.’ Read Ben Percy’s run, it’s really damn good.

>implying they are not saving him for the inevitable fearsome five
We got Shimmer and his brother
We only need Gizmo , Jinx and Psimon

>Jason goes after Light by himself
I like how they’re trying much harder to get their characters more in line with the comics.

I mean he's either going to get better and fall back in line, or get worse and get himself killed by acting like the shit he is.

She looks so much better without that god awful wig

It's still weird to think that this version of Dick was Robin at almost 30 years old.

Attached: 9FB6D5BA-B494-49B7-82A6-044C48971A06.jpg (680x800, 65K)

Slade wants to get his own team? As in Ravagers or Defiance?

Are we ever getting live-action Terra?

Terra when?

Black Lightning is introducing Markovia next season, and also already mentioned her dad (Viktor Markov) in Season 2.

>Episode still not on torrent

Attached: 2h4e0w[1].jpg (680x510, 46K)

>Black Lightning ending up in the DCU/Titansverse rather than the Arrowverse
This is obviously the better option.

That that stuff is CW tier its event connect with that meme tier crisis

Eh, Percy's run is alright. Good art but a lot of the ideas and themes are not nearly as fleshed out as they could be and a lot of the characters come off as one dimensional.

Go read Grell's run you fucking zoomer.

I read Grell’s run more than a decade ago, bro. It’s great stuff, but none of it’s canon anymore. Not to mention that Grell’s run was consciously more grounded and realistic, and some guy walking around in a domino mask with the most distinctive facial hair in the universe is going to get clocked.

>best hebe traitoress waifu
>on toNIGht

Geo Force and Terra should show up in Black Lightning next season since Markovia or at least people from there have been kidnapping metas from BL's hometown since the first season.

you call her ugly?

Attached: EEmgea8XsAIAjju.jpg (1038x584, 29K)

terrible costume.

>torrent never ever

That's not the final costume. That's a prototype to nail down the fit and general design/colors of the costume. The final version will use a variety of textured fabrics and contain some more details. Think of this as a template

It wasn't that good of an episode.
>old team gets pissy because of deathstroke and light
>jason whines like a faggot
>old team goes after light in civvies
>oh shit this nigga can shoot laser beams and shit
>moar jason whining
>blackyre is informed about her sister blackfire doing bad things
>jason gets captured by deathstroke

flix555.com/ev29ohj19mkf

Ripping this and uploading here until a better version exists, guess who ever rips just stopped giving a fuck or something
mega.nz/#F!1h0xUCQK!36LodkfUqLX-z1-GR6rpzg

T=Titans
P=Pennyworth
S11=Smallville Season 11 comic (to be deleted by next Friday)
S11/SR=Requested Smallville retrospective documentary that came in the complete series box set (to be deleted by next Friday)

What time does mega user usually get it uploaded at?

nigga he literally just replied 3 minutes before your post saying he was uploading a lq rip.

It's up, once a 1080p is available I'll update it but at least it's watchable now.

I was going through the thread before I posted, so it hadn’t shown up.

Faggot

>not having auto update enabled
No, you're the faggot. It's not even a feature that requires an extension anymore.

Godspeed, lad.

>the blind fighting paid off again Doctor Light
Too bad what happened right afterwards

Suck my Richard, gay boi

My autism can't stand the fact that Iain's Bruce was wearing a suit without a belt. Bruce Wayne enjoys the finer things, he should know he needs to wear a belt.

>all that waiting for a pure setup episode

Attached: 61068-babycrt.jpg (585x500, 130K)

>Setup is bad
Christ people are impatient these days

Where did I say it was bad? I didn't faggot, I'm upset that I have to fucking wait another week for more Titans instead of the company being based and releasing it all at once like EVERY FUCKING STREAMING SERVICE SHOULD

Worked for Earth-2 Dick and he was pushing 40.

Which I still think is sad, but when I made a thread about it, I got yelled at.

Titans > Doom Patrol

Take your magical trannies and closet gay storylines and shove them up your asses.

I agree. Not that last part, but those weren't why Doom Patrol was lesser anyway.

Doom Patrol was funny as hell regardless

>thread is dead because anons can't torrent it
The app is dead. Will they at least sell the shows to another service or platform instead of cancelling them?

Why aren't they using the mega?

Earth-2 Dick at least had a career job, Earth-1 Dick can't keep a job to save his life. It's something that actually interests me about Dick's generation of the Titans that a lot of them don't have jobs or have no ambition of having a career outside of being a superhero. It's something that should be addressed in the comics.

Blame the writers for taking away the first gen Titans careers.

Donna used to be a photographer.

Dick was a cop.

Wally was a mechanic and worked in forensics.

Lilith is a psychiatrist(and could've prevented HiC if writers actually used her).

I always assumed that Garth had a job somewhere in Atlantis.

Did Roy ever have a job?

>typical goth girl body type plays a goth girl
Woah

I think current canon is that, during the old Titans, Roy was still working for Ollie. After he got clean, he was mostly couch surfing, doing his own thing until he had his next step figured out. Which is why he went to Sanctuary, if memory serves.

It's finally out in 1080p

Hopefully Titans gets the Doom Patrol treatment next season and they double air it on DCU (which I like as an app, they can easily add more comics and make it even more worth the sub price) and HBOMax

Rather than a DC app, WB should've made their own app

what do you think HBO Max is....?

That Joker was both funny and threatening

where?

>Titans.2018.S02E03.Ghosts.1080p.DCU.WEBRip.DD5.1.H264-NTb[rarbg]
rarbg

One of my all time favorites. DiMaggio should be brought in again for Mr. J sometime.

thanks a lot friend

Attached: 344443aa8994481010b0130ebebd6355[1].png (540x746, 715K)

Wasn’t Roy a spy or worked for the government?

I thought that was Dick.

Was my wife in this episode much?

Attached: conorleslie.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

These days everything is a setup for more setups and any payoff is a total disappointment. Everything is so painfully decompressed that a season of a show tells a story that would have been told in an episode decades ago and a dozen comics tell a story that would have been told in one.

J.J Abrams popularized this with his Lost "mystery box" concept that a mystery is more compelling to people than actual good storytelling. You can get the ratings up over the course of a season by baiting the viewers into thinking there'll be a payoff in the finale and when the viewers start getting tired of the show not having any payoff and the ratings drop have a series finale that promises to explain everything. Then when the finale airs and is incredibly disappointing, it doesn't matter because unless the show is rerun the ratings for the finale are the last time it'll be profitable.

Attached: 1256954271765.jpg (720x480, 146K)

Uploading 1080p to the MEGA, but if what these two say is true I'll just end up get rid of it if no one is using it.

Your service is appreciated user, even if I totally don't use it.

It would help if they would fucking market outside the US. Europe loves DC shit. I don't eve subscribe to Netflix, if only because a family member does, and I would buy a sub instantly for easy access to all the DC stuff I love and easy streaming of the new projects.

I mean, what the hell, it's been months and still that "not selling to your region fag" bullshit. They are hamstringing themselves.

Attached: 1521504769661.png (1382x1094, 2.02M)

How do we know this "tragedy that broke up the team" isn't Doc Rape related

The app really was and still is an embarassing product isn’t it? What were they thinking?

It’s pretty obvious that he will have killed aqualad. Even more likely is that it will similar to what is going on with Dick and Jason now.

Yeah, but he had a cool costume.

Attached: Earth 2 Robin.jpg (434x640, 92K)

It’s hilariously inept the plan is was the episode
>let’s go get this fuck
>alright boys don’t worry about suiting up
>holy fuck I forgot he can shoot energy projectiles even though he killed/ tried to kill us yesterday
>how could we have messed up so bad

I wouldn't say that, it has plenty of shit I would love to watch without having to torrent terrabytes or buy thousands of sheckles worth dvd and BR, but the marketing is none-existant and I can't comprehend how they are still US-onry this far into release. I mean for fucks sake we are on the second season of Titans.

True. Short term and exclusivity makes sense with a known product. But the market for titans or a swamp thing or any of the other properties was obviously over estimated.

Was expecting Superboy introduction this episode since the actor that plays superboy is listed in this episode but I guess they ended up saving his introduction for later on

Probably cliffhanger next episode and then in final round of the first confrontation with Deathstroke and then proper introduction episode.

>S11/SR=Requested Smallville retrospective documentary that came in the complete series box set
There was exclusive stuff on the box set that weren't on the individual sets? I fucking hate that. I've already bought seasons 6-10 twice, dvd then upgraded to blu-ray. Were there anymore or is all the exclusive stuff on the Mega?

There's more, but I would have to compare and contrast stuff.

Xth for marrying Connor Leslie

Let's take some bets, I say Jason eats it by the end of this season.
>Only for him to return two seasons down the road as Red Hood.

>Kory mommying Rachel this season
Why is it so heartwarming Yea Forums?

>she's only 15

Attached: Ignore_Me.jpg (337x400, 16K)

This show NEEDS more butt fucking than it currently has

Jason going back to Gotham during the middle of the season and dick getting the phone call from Bruce at the very end would be the ideal way to put a cap on season 2

Dick and Donna fucked right?

Attached: Babyseid.png (914x888, 921K)

I wish you hadn't told me that...now my autism sense is tingling.

They'll find a way to fuck up Superboy.

>fucking your onee-san/childhood friend
God damn you Ric

Dick and dawn did, getting more of a brother and sister vibe from dick and Donna

Nah. She fucked Garth, instead of Roy. And Dick fucked Dove.

smallville.fandom.com/wiki/Smallville:_The_Complete_Series
This has some info

terrible taste

any screenshots any good moments from episode 3?

>people really think Starfire's actress is ugly

Nice moment of Raven in 9:22 - 9:27 timestamp, can someone make a slow motion webm or screenshots?

Attached: HappyRoboto11385.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

They usually have (see Smallville), blame Cereal Lord and his Luthor stupidity for much of it

pls someone post the training fight or just that scene or Raven

Red Hood was never a Titans' character or storyline, and I can't see him holding his own as a villain with the like of Raven and Kory in the team.

Light's costume looked cool but he seriously lacked a cape

This episode is good
Season 2 is better than season 1
Nightwing when?

Jason will definitely get beaten to shit this season. Whenever it's from Dick or Raven

Attached: raven vs Jason.webm (853x480, 1.04M)

Jason handled that with his usual level of tact, but, honestly I couldn't really blame him. Even the weird shit he has dealt with as Robin in his short career isn't going to prepare him for a new (and probably one of his few) friend(s) going full Spawn on him and seemingly taking pleasure in the fact she was about to brutally murder him with magic. Especially since she made him helpless, which is something Jason hates above all.

there was a pretty on the nose ass shot of Raven when she was standing in the kitchen talking to rose. Just brighten it up a bit and you got webm material.

Anyway, anyone not buying their reasoning for why Rachel just isn't telling Dick about what is happening with her powers? It's just lazy writing to amp up the drama/force kory home

NO CAPES

can you make that webm?

nice scene but can you make a webm with that scene or screensots?
9:22 - 9:27 timestamp, can someone make a slow motion webm or screenshots?

Attached: 1569055681231.png (1366x768, 973K)

Why is Bruce so fucking old? Was he 40 when he took in Dick?

That should be the opening of CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths. Set up the stakes right of the bat.

Attached: barryfuckingallen.jpg (500x280, 16K)

>I actually quite like Iain Glen as Bruce; he's different than pther adaptations but I like that he's charming and warmer than how he's usually portrayed, like he already dealt with his angst. He kinda reminds of Adam West's Batman or Kingdom Come's.

Isn't this version of Bruce supposed to be hardcore off the deep end?

>implying that Bruce isn't actually late 40s but the whole Batman career took a great toll on his body physically similar to Nolan's Batman

Really? Bale looked pretty good for his age.

That's because he was only Batman for one whole year in-Nolanverse. He only took a break for 8 years after that and then retired again.

Titans' Batman most likely has done this nonstop for 20 years at the very least. That will undoubtedly fuck up one's body with endless stress.

Can someone explain to me why Slade is not gray-haired american guy but some asian/mexican guy? Shouldn't Rose's mom be asian?

Maybe DC can see past race when casting characters.

Attached: ChiefRaceChange.jpg (1304x1950, 339K)

But they're both white though?
Also wasn't Chief a redhead?

Just another case of gingercide. :(

The first actor was Hispanic with a totally different accent.

I still don't get it why people of tv hate gigners so much.
It's not a big deal as long as he looks like chief I guess. Timothy Dalton is just a better actor probably.

Well apparently, Dick's, like, 30 in Titans. Bruce is usually around 20 years older than him, so I guess he'd be in his 50s now.

>Starfire is blacked and also a whore
Fucking hell

I guess. The accent different throws me off, but I guess I could assume Chief let his hair grow out and got drunk that day. Titans' Chief accent slurred more.

okay, big guys, who is this?

Attached: who.png (1366x768, 763K)

can you not see the OP picture?

Attached: HappyRoboto4371.jpg (1920x1080, 53K)

I expected her to make that nigga at least return the necklace, but nope, they just fuck off

Um.. yes? But different people have different taste. I really haven't seen her in anything I have found attractive

>Dr. Light doesn't look like a psyho doctor and also bigger than a fucking Deathstroke
what the fuck seriously. are they butchering evey single character on purpose?

>The bigger he is, the harder he rapes
kino Dr Light

Why is Cyborg in Justice League and Doom Patrol, but not this?

Donna is a pure maiden and not for fucking. Please do not sexualize. Thanks.

Attached: carlton-banks-sex-god_o_198732.jpg (1024x783, 438K)

He comin for those toes

Only white people are ginger. It's the same reason they hate blonds. These days every blond character has at least an inch of visible black/brown roots and totally unbleached eyebrows, so you know the character is "supposed" to be blond, but you immediately recognize that they really aren't. That or like Captain America and Thor, they bleach the hair somewhat in the first movie, and less with each sequel until you eventually forget they're supposed to be blond.

It's far, far easier than having your body painted and covered with silicone prosthetics, but they don't do a good bleach job deliberately to remind you they're fake blonds.

Redheads aren't that easy to "fake" so they've become the go-to characters to make "diverse".

Attached: 1515705046364.png (1367x1493, 353K)

not yet

supes reference was pretty great

goddamn I forgot Dalton wasn't in Titans

its Dr light who fucking cares

This Deathstroke is an even bigger cunt than we're used to. He clearly saw a blind and disadvantaged Jason kick the everloving shit out of Doctor Light (and if not for Slade, proving what he said about the others being off their game right, single handedly) and brutally at that. I feel like he would respect the skill, and the brutal effectiveness of this new Robin, and not do whatever the fuck he did. He noted they were going to pick off the weakest. Jason proved he wasn't that, then and there.

Unless I'm jumping the gun and he's going to pull a 'my apprentice' thing on him, and the blood streak was from Doctor Light.

Attached: 1542457231197.jpg (1100x996, 148K)

I got the opposite impression. This Deathstroke seems like less of a cunt compared to how he's usually depicted. That's probably going to change as we see more of him.

>no crowbar this time
>beats Jason to death with his katana
kek

Attached: shitsgood.png (477x570, 221K)

How is that pic not Jay Garrick?

Attached: 119336951_006.jpg (1280x854, 291K)

hot

>Only white people are ginger
Ain't a lot of Jews ginger though?

As far as Jews are concerned, no.

Attached: raven crawling.webm (853x480, 1.66M)

Ew, Raven is too freaking young dudes

Mina Kelly is best girl and best MILF

Attached: dove.gif (500x278, 2.59M)

Why tease us with his body, user, if he's not in today's episode?

Attached: drew_van_acker life-like.jpg (780x352, 36K)

>39 years old
>Sexy as absolute fuck
God tier woman.

So who will Dick get? Raven, Dawn or Starfire? I would love Raven but I doubt they do it bc he is probably mid 20 in the show

Attached: raven hugging robin.webm (720x400, 2.64M)

He was, blink and you miss it

Dick ain't going after jail bait. Batman would beat the shit out of him and brand his ass.

Attached: bat-brand-of-justice.jpg (1400x700, 113K)

>Iain Glen is just Batfleck in another BvS-less timeline

Garfield and Raven is already a thing the show set up

I know. I don't like Beast Boy though.
That was so stupid and still doesn't make sense

Attached: raven season 2.webm (813x456, 1.76M)

nope there like brother and sister

Is that why they were literally dating in Dick's dream world?

Most viewers want Robin (doesn't matter which) and Raven together. There just isn't the right chemistry between Raven and Gar. They don't act like people who are in love together

Attached: raven and robin.png (1920x960, 947K)

>pairing a 29 year old Robin with a child

Attached: evil1.gif (320x240, 557K)

>the moralfag is back

He can fuck Starfire till Raven is 18. No need to hurry. Hugs are fine at the moment

Attached: robin and starfire.jpg (1770x912, 211K)

I just noticed donna hiding in the back left side

There is no way Jason doesn't become a villian. Dick has already btfo him two times. It's too much

Attached: dick v robin.webm (856x480, 1.71M)

thanks on behalf of that other user

>Jason as a villain =/ Red hood
Will have just that if the writers are lazy or shit. I'd much prefers they'll fuse Jason with another titans' character, or Jason is here just so Dick can angst about his death like in the comics than getting the Titan's version of UTRH.

>That was so stupid and still doesn't make sense
Batman went of the rails with a combination of being old and jaded as fuck, robin dying and finally feeling powerless that a dude like Superman was running around

Attached: 69021812_153427929056254_5439091078431458470_n.jpg (1080x635, 33K)

What if Deathstroke starts apprenticing Jason and when they rescue him, it's basically the Judas Contract with instead of Terra?

Attached: 2c3.png (1440x1476, 265K)

It would be interesting, we need to find out more about Jasons past, I can't remember did season 1 go into it?

Don't think so

So, Jason becomes Red X? It could be interesting, Jason is definitely feeling unappreciated and thrown away, Slade could easily manipulate him.

Attached: Red_X.png (310x332, 89K)

>ywn have those DSL wrapped around your cock
Just kill me now

I'm surprised the Hank and Dawn origin episode didn't guilt trip certain folks out of this show.

Roy was a member of Checkmate, wasn't he? Then just a generic government agent.

So as for the shipping, how about Dick/Rose?

Then I musta been blinking.
Because no way would I have missed pic related.

Attached: drew van acker life-like 2.jpg (720x304, 37K)

It was right as Donna and the rest were coming in at the start of the episode

A man can dream, Harold

Attached: VSCRSH2019-09-06-23h59m20s198.png (1280x720, 550K)

Since Star is so fond of Raven maybe she can groom her for that moment

Well that barely looks like him

Old
>Robin
>Wondergirl
>Hawk
>Dove
>Aqualad
>Speedy
>Jericho
New
>Nightwing
>Robin
>Raven
>Beast
>Starfire
>Ravager
>Superboy
I really like how the show is about the second team of Titans. It builds the story well

Jericho replaces Kid Flash in this continuity I guess?

Attached: DCEUFlash.gif (640x360, 3.84M)

user is spitballing Jericho, there's been nothing that even suggests that.

>this episode
Jasonfags GONNA FREAK

>Ravager: My father killed Jericho because he fell into the wrong crowd
It's basically confirmed. The only Thing I'm spitballung is Speedy because there's been no confirmation how old he is. He might still be a sidekick

>asshole mother fucker kills his own son simply for being a good person

Attached: rage.gif (250x187, 467K)

Kid Flash could join after Ravager betrays them or Jason dies. They are probably avoiding using him because he will be prevalent in this season of the Flash

So I guess they're doing a weird merge of Grant and Joey?

or just accept that the DP back door pilot episode of Titans is non-canon to Doom Patrol

He had every right to be pissed. Raven would have killed him

I heard Doom Patrol was in a different universe to titans but I can't find anything to verify it

One of the admins on the Titans subreddit LOVES to vocally fight people on that. Maybe is him.

is the aquaman pilot available anywhere?

You can buy it on YouTube for a couple bucks. WB put it up themselves.

So you can watch it in one afternoon like a fat piece of shit? Some of us prefer actual discussion

How the fuck does that kill discussion?

because people will talk about it for a week or 2 and then it all drops dead

Since that totally happened with The Boys

Is Starfire still a nigger?
Then pass.

This actress is it's the most beautiful thing Warner brought after Lynda Carter

>Giant nigger lips and teeth.
>Looks 40
Jesus

She's literally the worst part of the show, I hate it so much. Everything else is great, but there's just this ugly thing on screen every once in a while dragging the whole show down

Wondering who is behind this post

Attached: flat-butt.jpg (256x192, 8K)

Great, now he has AIDS.

Killer face

Attached: teagan-croft-personal-pics-05-20-2019-6.jpg (1280x959, 154K)

im not an admin for anything, I just enjoy saying the titans episode is non-canon because it gets a reaction every fuckin time

The real problem is her age (and size). She is too old and big for the rest. She should be around Ravens age

It's on DC Universe just do the free trial.

DCU isn't available here sadly

So the whole season is up on DC Universe? How come there isn't names for all the eps yet then

>my friend is pissed Light have no cape
He would look like a goodam clown with the cape.Even Teen Titans understand that

Attached: n70ugehe4zn31[1].jpg (432x500, 200K)