Chart Thread

Chart Thread

Attached: yo.png (1041x971, 2.64M)

list ALL OF THOSE ALBUMS in TEXT FORM RIGHT NOW!!!

didint funny trolling man

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2657x3200, 1.7M)

Attached: u asked for it.png (1726x938, 2.31M)

Is this real chart thread

Attached: Taste.jpg (2285x1878, 744.41K)

fake chart
real chart
bad chart

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2776x1680, 1.56M)

Whatever you cringy faggot. Go suck off that old pedophile again, cunt.

Attached: topsters2.png (2720x1620, 1.13M)

I like Ewan Maccoll.

I genuinely hate you.

same honestly

did you actually listen to that robert ashley album all the way through
chart is ok i guess but why did you add this awful picture
kinda scarufficore but still cool, especially peter brötzmann

Attached: topsters2(1).png (2544x1660, 3.89M)

>did you actually listen to that robert ashley album all the way through
~20 times

whats the appeal? i get listening to it once cause i read that it has something to do with tourettes, but 20 times?

Cmon it's nice ambient record

nice

Attached: topsters2(2).png (2052x1336, 2.61M)

Frank Harte - Daybreak & a Candle-End
Susan Kevra with Mary Cay Brass - Full Swing
Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys - Vol. 3: Basin Street Blues
Peetie Wheatstraw - Vol. 7
Bannal - Waulking Songs
Songs & Ballads from Perthshire Field Recordings of the 1950s
Iain Macfdyen - Ceol Mor Ceol Bag

Will it be another thread of people bitching about how my taste is just as good as scaruffis or will anyone contribute anything of value?
Prides themself on being as obscure as possible
Some pseudery but overall very solid
That Goldberg variations pales in comparison to Glenn gould’s
Pretty bad
What to say? It’s very nice but some of these are so much weaker than the scaruffi ones it would be better if it was just all scaruffi

Check it out people. Every single chart in this thread (besides faggot OP and huperpop tranny) contains some amount of scarufficore albums. Yet when my chart contains most Scarufficore albums, and in an order most similar to that of scaruffis, I get heavily criticized for it. Not my fault I have actually unlocked the full potential of these albums through intense listening, and care less about aesthetics and fluff and more about actual substance. Shame a group of music enthusiasts can’t acknowledge that and instead just resort to ad hominem

Attached: 5B5BFEBF-2870-459C-A5F0-7F03D610D057.jpg (3274x2320, 1.98M)

Jesus you’re a fucking pleb

really fucking cringe "wow look at my guys i have feldman xenakis and chief keef haha so randum xd"

>Some pseudery but overall very solid
>That Goldberg variations pales in comparison to Glenn gould’s
Fix ur attention deficit disorder scaruffi drone
It's called beginning honest

Get better taste
I can see why you prefer that version, but objectively it’s just not as good or expressive man
And you’re gonna tell me that while I have automatic writing at no.1? That album requires incredibly close attention

why are you so insecure about your scarufficore chart nobody has said anything yet
>full potential
>intense listening
you sound like a retard, if you like it thats fine dont be so defensive

You sound like a PROFOUNDLY insecure NIGGER, regardless of your taste.

grea tatste mayte

Attached: topstersfinal.jpg (841x778, 330.19K)

>Get better taste
but ur chat
>japon gf noisu album
>early fahey (its not even his music lmao)
>lrd random bootleg
> beefheart tmr
>le coil (i hope u have aids)
> 60s psy jams ohohohoh xdd
>exotics entry lvl shit omg
> conet project lmao man
>most boring post punk shit ever
> loopy poopy rr500 sampler record
lmao u fucking meme dude u ar 15 or what xd
please com bck to rddit with such a terrible taste
and this kys lol
you are one of the most unpleasant posters on this board, you are ridiculous and pathetic, you deserve every rude word in your direction

Last time I posted it people only called me a scaruffidrone
But the thing is these albums DO require intense listening to fully appreciate. If you like scaruffi then that’s cool but my issue with the scaruffi detractors is that they don’t actually fully engage with the music in a meditative state, they just put it on while doing other things and expect the emotional feedback they get from poppy music.
That’s why the only criticisms I ever hear are ‘it sounds like shit’ or ‘it’s only good for the time (the doors, tvun (which is not fucking true at all))
And I agree I sound like a sperg but idc these bitches need to learn how to listen to music properly
I am very insecure in all facets of my existence but I still have good taste (‘taste’ btw is a retarded notion implying unfounded significance on solely the listener and not the listener in context with their environment and their willingness to listen as close as possible (which is telling to how much these people know about meditation))
Also I’m a faggot tranny not an n word you /pol/chud

>But the thing is these albums DO require intense listening to fully appreciate.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-12-20_at_3.43.27_PM.jpg (843x473, 57K)

Well thanks now I know not to listen to you, anyone who ever wishes harm upon another conscious being is painfully unaware of the nature of existence (here’s a hint, the self and the other are illusory concepts)
Also that’s not even my chart dude mines this oneWe also share so many albums… shame to find out what kind of person you currently are, telling some to an hero is really spiritually grounded and cringe

Well for me I need to be listening closely, maybe you’re much more capable of listening to this music than me and retaining al lord the minute subtleties and details and if so congrats, but if you then turn around and say the things on my chart aren’t actually good I’m not inclined to believe you t b h

>those covers
thanks for the chuckle
grimetapes.com: roadside g's

Attached: 1650085041930.jpg (2492x1544, 696.79K)

Stupid NIGGER drivel. You are not a NIGGER in body, which would be no fault of your own, but a NIGGER in soul—annoying, horrific to encounter and prone to shitting out senseless paragraphs reeling of unbridled narcissism. This is a crime of the spirit which transcends race. You deserve to be beaten.

the famous boyfriend album is amazing; good find

>differentiates soul and body
Oh no no…
And actually all I am is the divine light of consciousness which illuminates the material world, that includes you
You speak of black people as though you are so much better than them, you should recognize that whites are also very close to being apes
But that would require some critical thought and less reliance on your immediate emotional reaction to things, which clearly your vessel can’t do very well as evidenced by the fact you keep calling me the n word to try to get a rise out of me, or to subconsciously allow yourself to ignore all of my points
You can’t ignore them though, they are forever engrained in your subconscious now, you can’t escape the truth

Narcissism only holds weight as an insult of the person you’re insulting has an ego

More NIGGER nonsense. Why are you bringing race into this study of your NIGGERNESS? The worst kind of NIGGER is the mental NIGGER who engages in the NIGGER behaviors of Narcissism, pseudo-intellectualism and off-brand NIGGER spirituality. Why do you keep replying to my posts, enlightened NIGGER?

Attached: IMG_7565.jpg (2286x1352, 679.33K)

these are cool but not my taste

Attached: topsters2 (28).jpg (2873x1600, 1003.38K)

Because I like conversing with people and seeing how they respond
What’s pseudo intellectual about stating a simple fact of the universe? One that has already been recognized by plenty of western philosophers (Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Crowley) as well as a central tenet to eastern philosophies (Buddhism, hinduism)
When you meditate you realize the self (ego) is an illusion and isn’t a very important thing to focus on
Because of this understanding I can engage with people like you without reciprocating any emotion
Maybe you should try meditating, it will really help broaden your perspective :)

To imply that because of my ‘enlightenment’ I should be expected to behave in any one way would be contradictory to the idea of enlightenment (which I don’t think I’m anywhere near attaining btw)

More NIGGER spiritual mumbo-jumbo..Hackneyed, corny references to the Buddha..YAWN!! NIGGER GARBAGE! If your NIGGER ego is NIGGER absent was you have NIGGERstated, why do you NIGGERKEEP responding? Because your NIGGERFAKE NIGGERHIPPIE PERSONA IS A NIGGERLIE.

can't give recs currently wageslaving sorry

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2721x1740, 1.13M)

If it’s absent, why would it matter to me whether I was responding or not? And I never claimed it was absent, but to assume someone in that position wouldn’t keep trying to spread their ideas isn’t something you can definitively claim
You call it mumbo jumbo because it takes effort to see life from a different perspective, but it’s worth it, once you understand that there’s no good and bad and only different perspectives then you’ll get way more out of everything you experience, but that’s a choice you have to make consistently, and often we choose not to decide, and just let life hit us and judge it with our limited perspective, which is fine, do what thou wilt but eventually we will all realize there’s more than what we immediately perceive

>camellia

Based af

Yet another round of NIGGER wannabe sadhu SLOP!! FUCKING HORRENDOUS—OR IN YOUR CASE, NIGRRENDOUS. Get it? Because you’re a NIGGER? In case you’re wondering I capitalize NIGGER to differentiate you (mental NIGGER) from nigger the racial epithet as I am not racist. Go scratch your balls with a bonsai tree you FAT STUPID NIGGER SON OF A BITCH!

How can I change my ways?

hey look its the scaruffi drone

try to enjoy albums apart from scarufficore and stop gatekeeping your precious albums OR stop being defensive and insecure about your pretentious taste

you definitely didn't take the vaccine
you have a lot of regrets in your life but you are very thankful for the one-of-a-kind moments you had.
you date a lot of asian girls but things rarely go well with them, though i have faith it eventually will
you don't know how to describe your aesthetics but you know they exist
everything thinks you take drugs but you have always been happy sober
you spend too much time reading obscure satire on the internet
you get upset when you listen to an album and you like it and then you find out scaruffi gave it a bad review. damn now i have to stop liking this!
you have seen a lot of fucked up things on the internet but your real life is pretty normal.
you have anti-modernist, right-wing political views but don't associate yourself with any movement or party
you are transgender but spend most of your time with cis girls
you perform in an orchestra in your free time and try to write sheet music but haven't been published
you are currently seeing a therapist but thankfully you have a high-paying job that allows you to do so
you use RYM pretty regularly and love looking at esoteric lists and charts

Attached: fav albums.jpg (2295x1560, 1.15M)

took me forever to notice it was a hood affiliated record
same
good guess, minus the happy part
cerberus shoal - s/t

Attached: scrobbling at work.jpg (468x376, 36.33K)

>Arditti SVS
>Feldman
>Radulescu
>Satie
cringe

Simply return to your non NIGGER nature. Tell yourself you don’t want to be a NIGGER anymore. Stop talking like a NIGTARDED CUNT and writing essays about your NIGGER-TIER BELIEFS on a music board. You are only a NIGGER!!! If you want to be.

Why are you still on Yea Forums
Based horse rotorvator
Cool chart
Quickspace - the death of quickspace

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2700x1520, 1.21M)

ASS chart (literally, not figuratively)
i like surfer rosa at least
tranny
wish i was good like you
toking is your entire life

Attached: topsters2(49).jpg (1620x1520, 966.18K)

well i appreciate the advice i think theres truth to that

lol stupid fag

Attached: retard.png (844x625, 173.9K)

based

pic is too real

Any charts on dream pop that's not the one from the archives?

you might like the violeta parra on my chart if you haven't listened to it already

what is the one with the japanese lady in the leather jacket (i can't type that shit)

do you like judee sill?

the petticoats

check out halcali bacon if you haven't already

you have a crush on an art hoe

Attached: topsters2 (15).jpg (3202x1600, 925.91K)

this chart is in desperate need of some sun kil moon

Attached: topsters2 (16).jpg (1700x2380, 1.26M)

>Why are you still on Yea Forums
Why do you say this?

everything but the girl
bruce haack
the db's
xtc
rick wakeman - the six wives of henry viii
sidney gish
piero and the scruffers

Attached: topsters2 (8).jpg (3202x1600, 1.23M)