Could he lift Thor's hammer?

Could he lift Thor's hammer?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (261x381, 17K)

What makes you think he can op?

Which Starscream? G1? Fuck no. Shattered Glass? Pretty decent odds actually. Cybertron? Maybe.

If he uses the Underbase knowledge yeah

How would G1 Starscream, who is not only treacherous but a coward, ever be worthy?

he turns into a sick fighter jet

He waits until Thor falls over, then declares himself the new Worthy God.

>"ALL HAIL STARSCREAM, YOUR NEW GOD OF THUNDER!"
>"And nobody touch my hammer, I can totally lift it, but I'm just gonna leave it here for right now"

>Lord Starscream! The frost Giants are attacking!
>Send out the army to VANQUISH THEM
>Only a God of Thunder can defeat them! It should be easy for someone of your magnificence
>Of course! Out of my way, I will deal with them myse-
>What about your hammer?
>... I-I don't need it

armada era starscream for sure.

Attached: s.png (545x582, 126K)

Starscream needs his own spin-off.

>Targetmaster Mjolnir

Attached: adorable arcee objection.png (1164x1000, 492K)

>Meanwhile at the X-Men school for gifted children
>"It seems soothing is attacking Manhattan! If I just use me Cerebro I may me able to- AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH"
>Professor Xavier has fallen! I, STARSCREAM, AM THE NEW LEADER OF THE X-MEN!

>Starscream!
>Thor? Is that you?
>"IMPOSSIBLE! YOU FELL!"
>Down some stairs, Starscream. Come on

>has to kneel down to stick his head in Cerebro

>played by Kat Dennings

"Ha, Thor is coughing on a donut. I guess that makes me the NEW GOD OF THUNDER!"

Attached: dddd.jpg (300x234, 22K)

>WHO DARES DISRUPT MY CORONATION?
>Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy!
>Yeah,Starscream. I'm just putting the Cerebro on your head

>"Tremble in fear, villains of the American midwest! For I, STARSCREAM, am now leader of the mighty Great Lakes Avengers!"
>"Flat human, tell me, what do we do all day?"

I don't know comic lore as well as the rest of you nerds, can someone tell me if Ghost Rider's penance-stare works on aliens? Or alien robots?
Could Jean Grey read a Cybertronian's brain module at a distance like she does with human minds? Could she turn a robot gay if she wanted?

Attached: 1550264181243.jpg (456x456, 45K)

Penance-stare would indeed work on Cybertronians.
I don't think Jean Grey could but Soundwave or Bombshell may turn her gay instead.

>Bombshell may turn her gay instead
kek

Attached: kissplayers.jpg (720x556, 438K)

By the powers of shit writing, sure, but.... I mean, we're in bad fanfic written by an 42 year old brain-addled manchild at that point.

Transformers crossover all the time user, there's a Star Trek crossover going on right now, there's been TF VS GI-JOE before, and Transformers already existed in the Marvel Universe for a while. Hell, Spiderman fought Megatron once.
Speaking of which, is Circuit Breaker officially a Marvel character, or a TF character? Has anything ever been done with her since?

Attached: Metal bra.jpg (800x1100, 260K)

Marvel character just to cuck Hasbro and not really, no.

That's not the part that's shit writing. Also, it's not much of a crossover, Marvel and Transformers, as well as G.I. Joe, and a number of other comics, used to all be set in the same universe. Like Rom The SpaceKnight, used to be a Marvel property. Now he's not, but the Galadorians are, which makes his canon ultra-weird.

The shit part is that Starscream is a coward, not a warrior of any stripe, he's unwilling to fight for Asgard, or any of the nine realms, he has none of the qualities one needs to wield mjolnir, in the standard canon. Kinda like Jane Foster. Ergo, only shit writing would put mjolnir in his hand. And if you think Jane Foster Thor isn't shitty fanfic bullshit, I dare you to go read that tripe.

>The shit part is that Starscream is a coward
Yea I agree he wouldn't be able to lift it, funny to imagine him trying though.
Too bad, I always thought she was cool.

wasn't there a G.I. Joe crossover where Snake Eyes hypnotized a Transformer with some kind of Ninja stare?

I think they purposely stuck her in Secret Wars II before her debut in Transformers just so they can claim ownership of her as a Marvel character

I don't know about that one, but I know he once beat Starscream with a grenade to the eye.

That'd be fine if she ever showed back up again.
Hell, even her just going after Sentinels because of her robo-bigotry and getting on the government's bad side because of it could be an interesting story.

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1032x1600, 469K)

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1026x1600, 466K)

Do not fuck with Snake Eyes,

He should never be put into a situation where he has to.

No.

No, but Hotrod could

He'd probably put it on a little necklace.

Yes, because he is a soulless machine

Incorrect, Cybertronians contain a 'spark', the equivalent of a soul, and in fact Starscream's unique spark persists even when his body is destroyed, making him effectively immortal.

Attached: 1408987482650.jpg (601x450, 21K)

how
t. someone how knows not the first fucking thing about anything g.i. joe

"Now that Thor has, how shall we say, departed to the toilet...I nominate myself as the new Thor!"

>departed to the toilet
my fucking sides.

What book is this?

Ninja magic, Snake Eyes ain't gotta explain shit

G.I. Joe vs. the Transformers:
The Art of War #4