Want half a Mounds bar?

Want half a Mounds bar?

Attached: joe with a mounds bar.png (1600x900, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgPX9cHC06Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Almond Joy > Mounds

Half a Mounds Bar > Full Almond Joy Bar > Half an Almond Joy Bar > Full Mounds Bar

It seems like after 2009 they made a conscious effort to make Quagmire as unlikable as possible.

They have a way of taking some small joke, and turning it into a lasting running gag until it becomes an unbearable feature of the characters.

>It seems like after 2005 they made a conscious effort to make every character on Family Guy as unlikable as possible.
Fixed that.

The first two seasons of the revival were good. Then they just stopped caring.

Since Brian is Seth's self-insert and the fans consider him unbearable, Seth has made Glenn the same way in order to not have one of his characters be needlessly douchey.

Seth hardly writes for Family Guy anymore. To me Quagmire never crossed the utterly unbearable threshold Brian is in.

Incorrect. Both characters are insufferable on an equal level.

No thanks, I just scarfed back a $100,000 Bar.

you're a fucking idiot
you could have actually bought more chocolate with that kind of money

Quagmire is a literal serial rapist. Brian is just a scumbag.

What did he respond with?

>Not Bounty

Fucking septics

kek
Yeah, I had to google the bar to get the joke but once I did... see above.

I think it was best for the character

Having him only be a sex maniac gets old

Giving him this "Petty middle aged guy" is actually funny in contrast with the other characters

youtube.com/watch?v=CgPX9cHC06Q

I've got poopies

Only seasons 1-3 were good, they fucked it up later by making dumb shit like Peter being retarded, Meg being a punching bag, Loretta leaving Cleveland and taking his son and much more

Quagmire did nothing wrong. Who the fuck would go for a Mounds bar?

What? Who eats a Mounds bar?

every day

>taking his son
Cleveland retained custody of Cleveland Jr. He just stopped showing up for a long time, and then they decided to redesign him.

Why did they even make him a Black Chris Griffin clone? The hyperactive kid was better

>Brian is just a scumbag.

A scumbag with a textbook liberal agenda. In a lot of ways that's worse.