Effectively serve as glorified cannon fodder for the X-Men

>effectively serve as glorified cannon fodder for the X-Men
>somehow in the alternate timeline depicted in DoFP, they managed to kill almost all the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, all the Avengers, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer and Black Panther

How?

Attached: IMG_1602.jpg (566x542, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5v2RdxYGqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahh, shit, we having this thread again? let's have this thread again. Anyway, as established last time. Robots are just Marvel's fucking kryptonite. And the future of humanity are Robot-Human-Vampire Hybrids.

Remember to thank your one true lord and savior the motherfucking OG Human Torch.

>Sentinels suck
>Humans keep making them better
>Eventually Sentinels win
>Hooray
>Sentinels: "The best way to protect humanity is to enslave them."
>Oh no we made them too powerful to stop

ta da

upgrades and software updates.

Sentinels are powered by 4th wall cockroaches. So when the panel is on them, they're useless, but off panel they're nearly unstoppable.

It's like Conservation of Ninjitsu, but even dumber.

Can't they just commit to a continuity in which the heroes aren't on top? Not events or alternative timelines and shit like that. I guess everyone expects the heroes to prevail but it just reduces all the enemies to jobbers.

The Sentinels were allowed to thrive and upgrade. It's also important to remember that Nimrod is from that same timeline, so it's safe to assume that the average Sentinel is a lot stronger and smarter than the average drone.

Attached: chris-clarememont-dave-byrne-days-of-future-past.png (610x459, 517K)

Sentinels
> take over the world wiping out all super heroes along with meta humans and enslaving the general population

Also Sentinels
> IT APPEARS TO BE THE ACE OF SPADES

They stopped making them in China.

I mean, they're playing it fairly straight here, a robot should react pretty much instantaneously rather than taking even a fraction of a second on how to handle a threat. Any mutant, or any super for that matter, that isn't bricky or resistant enough for their firepower, or just OP enough, generally wouldn't stand a chance, and that's already strongly implied given how badly they get fucked by Sentinels in nearly every future.

It's a wonder that Ultron didn't just hijack Sentinels and overclock them to a hellishly OP degree, it's not like he's unaware of them.

That sentinel looks like he has a mustache.

>IT APPEARS TO BE THE ACE OF SPADES
youtube.com/watch?v=A5v2RdxYGqk

holy shit this is gold, why don't they make zoomer cartoons this unintentionally entertaining?

How do robots handle guys like Nefaria, Graviton, High Evolutionary, Molecule Man, or any of the other scarier supervillains out there?

Adaptive technology.

What irks me is that they killed doctor doom who isnt a mutant, uses magic, and also runs latveria.
Either A) they got a doom bot or B) latveria and the remaining doombots would've went to war with sentinel america.
I'm still pissed that Claremont tried glossing over this shit

Attached: 1568943666958.jpg (700x700, 102K)

He's also one of the supergeniuses who would do something like reprogram them with a hand-portable device.

Robotics was his specialty

You would think the smart guys might come up with some way to handle killer robots. Leader, Thinker, and Doom all know their way around a robot or two.

the variation on this that works the best is probably the timeline that had created The Fury, shame I don't have the fight between it and Mad Jim Jaspers on hand

This is how. Sentinel X and Sentinel Zero.

Attached: mutanthuntersentinalXbossfight.png (801x4159, 130K)

I shudder to think about it, but Astonishing had some sentinels that had mutants inside them, like Magneto, to use their powers. Once in camp mode, maybe they could hijack magic disruptor mutants to help them in their genocide. In 811, they have Scarlet Witch in some machine.

Technopathy should put an end to any sort of robot

How would you feel if the MCU introduced the Sentinels as being made by Hammer Industries?

Attached: 12-inch-sentinel-iron-man.jpg (700x700, 40K)