Get me into Israeli music

Get me into Israeli music

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 7.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6yMOuRvcA
youtu.be/DVAiJjCXNpA
youtu.be/A-5-25dFNGk
youtube.com/watch?v=DnMHDF7ztUI
youtube.com/watch?v=4yC0CUjpxFs
youtube.com/watch?v=HHSXmPzu7VU
youtube.com/watch?v=QFBBNomUnuE
youtube.com/watch?v=MRUliGw-vnw
youtube.com/watch?v=umj2NWdOW7E&list=PLki6oOH7WMmcjrHMnRdHvCedJvD5nCeTI
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoroj9kFOB4
open.spotify.com/artist/5gv14nmjbKK6G1jJXZ6q9f?si=lJXi3iknRjqEdmSj2bnFdA&utm_source=copy-link
youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
youtube.com/watch?v=JjWTzszLv_U
youtu.be/vcwW21yEq5M?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=bmMWW70b4IA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq2wOoNLaqU
youtube.com/watch?v=CCwqeDNqG7k
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4oNQLnxEsU
youtube.com/watch?v=uM0ECdhQsxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

look up goa trance. It's all infected.

Mirah

Technically she's American but she's so Jewish I think it should count.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6yMOuRvcA

Hehehe.

what genre, though

Pop, hip-hop, folk, rock, electronic; whatever, more culturally specific to Israel the better :)

youtu.be/DVAiJjCXNpA

youtu.be/A-5-25dFNGk

there are some hamas bangers about launching rockets at tel aviv

Charlie Megira, talented guitar player, such a loss at a young age :(((

Adolescents, Alanis Morisette, Art Blakey, Ashnikko, Attic Abasement, Autopsy, Bad Brains, Bathory, The Beatles, Beherit, Black Flag, Blur, Bo Diddley, Bone Awl, Bonnie Raitt, Britney Spears, Burzum, Can, Captain Beefheart, Cardi B, Casiopia, Celtic Frost, Charles Mingus, Charli XCX, Chuck Berry, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Crime, D.R.I., The Damned, Darkthrone, David Bowie, Dead Boys, Deicide, Demilich, Descendents, Discharge, Doja Cat, Dolly Parton, The Doors, Dr. Dre, Earth, Eminem, The Fall, Fang, Fear, Frank Zappa, Fushitsusha, G.I.S.M., Germs, Geto Boys, Grateful Dead, Gwen Stefanie, Heartbreakers, Herbie Hancock, Hole, Immortal, James Brown, Jesus and Mary Chain, Joanna Newsom, Joe Pass, John Coltrane, John Lee Hooker, John Prine, Johnny Cash, Joy Division, Julia Holter, Kanye West, Kesha, King Crimson, Kings of Leon, Lana Del Rey, Les Rallizes Denudes, Lil B, Lil Peep, Lil Pump, Lil Wayne, Lisa Loeb, Lucinda Williams, M.I.A., Marduk, Megan thee Stallion, Merzbow, Miles Davis, Misfits, Missy Elliott, Motorhead, Muddy Waters, My Bloody Valentine, Napalm Death, Nelly Furtado, New York Dolls, Nirvana, Obituary, Olivia Rodrigo, Ornette Coleman, Parliament - Funkadelic, Possessed, Red Krayola, Repulsion, Ramones, Rico Nasty, Ride, Rites of Spring, The Rolling Stones, Siege, Shakira, Shania Twain, Sky Ferreira, Slayer, The Slits, Sly & the Family Stone, Sodom, Sonic Youth, Spacemen 3, Steely Dan, The Stooges, Suicidal Tendencies, Suicide, Sun Ra, Taylor Swift, Terrorizer, Timbaland, Timeghoul, The Velvet Underground, Venom, Wanda Jackson, Willie Nelson, X, XXXTentacion, Yes, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Young Thug, the list goes on...

>Swans
>Radiohead
>King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
>Car Seat Headrest
>Arcade Fire
>Brand New
>Fugazi
>Black Midi
>Portishead
>My Bloody Valentine
>Tool
>Boredoms
>Nine Inch Nails
>Slint
>Sonic Youth
>Xiu Xiu
>Boris
>Slowdive
>Yo La Tengo
>Mr. Bungle
>Tricot
>Modest Mouse
>Deftones
>Godspeed You Black Emperor
>The Strokes
>Tame Impala
>Nick Cave
>Fishmans
>The Velvet Underground
>Talking Heads
>Stereolab
>Robert Wyatt
>American Football
>Built to Spill
>Cocteau Twins
>Unwound
>The Replacements
>Gorillaz
>The Mars Volta
>Deafheaven
>Daughters
>Weezer
>Elliott Smith
>The Cure
>Bark Psychosis
>Devo
>Frank Zappa
>King Crimson
>Kero Kero Bonito
>Pavement
>The Magnetic Fields
>Have a Nice Life
>Weezer
>Sigur Ros
>Black Country New Road
>Talk Talk
>Spiritualized
>Haru Nemuri
>Fiona Apple
>Sweet Trip
>Chief Keef
>Protomartyr
>Low
>Chelsea Wolfe
>Neutral Milk Hotel
>Animal Collective
>Melvins
>Burzum
>The Microphones

seconding this. he's very underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=DnMHDF7ztUI
Also Meira Asher

technically austrian but since people are rec'in jewish music in genereal here you go. have an absolute fucking og : youtube.com/watch?v=4yC0CUjpxFs

based, rip gabi

Sand N Word Killers - Genocide The Palestinky Sandniggers

listen to some dude probably called Shlomo

bump for interest

youtube.com/watch?v=HHSXmPzu7VU

All those "Christmas" songs with lyrics singing about every subject but Christ.

minimal compact.

Bumperino

CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA CHARLIE MEGIRA

Uhhhh, user?

Hate to break it to you but...

Jesus was a jew....

No need, it sucks

i like safi snipper
youtube.com/watch?v=QFBBNomUnuE

what's the demographics of that scene? are they hippies or the type of people who vent out on E the weekend after oppressing palestinians during the week?
I've seen some footage of their raves (I like Shpongle) and noticed a lot of shirtless beefcakes in the crowd (soldiers maybe?)

youtube.com/watch?v=MRUliGw-vnw

youtube.com/watch?v=umj2NWdOW7E&list=PLki6oOH7WMmcjrHMnRdHvCedJvD5nCeTI

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoroj9kFOB4

open.spotify.com/artist/5gv14nmjbKK6G1jJXZ6q9f?si=lJXi3iknRjqEdmSj2bnFdA&utm_source=copy-link

Sludge/doom/Stoner metal from Israel
:)

easy
this one's a classic.
i know what you're talking about, not quite.
the beefcakes are people after military service who got nothing to do or people who didn't go to the military and now can't get into uni/never wanted to get into uni, they take probably speed and ecstasy along with alcohol and maybe some other local street drugs. the one's who look like hippies are hippies. they smoke weed.
the people who oppress palestinians outside of military service usually listen to mizrahit or old ashkenazi classic israeli rock artists like shlomo artzi or mati caspi.
all of them are usually intoxicated in some way including the boomers and oppressors (they usually smoke nargila or also weed, not many hard drugs unless you're close or in a crime family or are a criminal).

Attached: monika sex.jpg (600x600, 139.7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

Attached: 1600539439453.gif (800x520, 350.19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JjWTzszLv_U

Attached: LBF5K9f.jpg (2122x1403, 636.82K)

What are the best ... "oppressioncore" songs?

Even when I was more of a neo-Nazi, god damn did I find this song catchy. It's an undeniable banger.

This is a certified shtetl classic

youtu.be/vcwW21yEq5M?t=14

Attached: 1649706002915.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bmMWW70b4IA

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq2wOoNLaqU

Classics

>are they hippies or the type of people who vent out on E the weekend after oppressing palestinians during the week?

Not E but mushrooms so they're enlightened about being "gods chosen people"

Attached: doof festival 2015.jpg (2048x1365, 375.8K)

based

need more isreali nationalist turbofolk like this

The JIDF really is hanging on here. Gtfo jews

youtube.com/watch?v=CCwqeDNqG7k

ג'יין בורדו

>being an antisemite in 2022
So you are a brainlet and a pleb?

Any quick rundown on israeli youngsters?

Is it me or tons of jewish woman are atractive?

Not only the women desu it's mostly because israel is obsessed with health and fitness. they eat organic food and know to keep themselves in shape similar to eastern european women. You barely see any overweight people in israel and everyone is jogging and looking chad af

All I know is it's annoying when youtube autoplays Israeli burning man after my vintage acidtrance set videos.

wow, people are happy and healthy when their government is actually working in their favor and not trying its hardest to replace its founding stock with 3rd world scab labor....

if you like stoner doom/ desert rock, The Great Machine is pretty good

Well it's not the people's fault. Also politics is more complex than just superior nation x being the bad and inferior nation y being the good guy

hey man all I'm saying is Israel defends its borders with 30 foot concrete walls and machine gun nests and they're the richest people per capita on the planet

Just a social media effect, no one would bother posting average or uggo women, we have our fair share.
If you want to gauge for yourself look up those 'walking in' various Israeli cities videos.
not sure what turbofolk is but here's a couple more similar ones.
a fairly recent one though more of the zealous than the nationalist kind, based on Judges 16:28.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4oNQLnxEsU
air force one:
youtube.com/watch?v=uM0ECdhQsxs

Attached: 2943_n.webm (640x800, 2.84M)

Ukrainian models/prostitutes in IDF propaganda photoshoots do not count

>jogging
You mean running away from rocks, carbombs, rockets etc.

>jewish
I think you mean "Ashkenazi"
and that's because they mixed with eastern europeans slavs, who, as you've identified, have extremely attractive women

Well that's true but you gotta keep in mind that pretty much everyone south of that border is trying to kill them on a genocidal level. I can only talk from experience but when I went to Israel most israelis where very friendly and nice to talk to while the arabs where lowkey threatening and unpleasant to be around. Maybe I'm a just a racist but most of them just gave off that vibe that they wanted to gain something from talking to you be it selling you some shit, hitting on your gal or straight up robbing you if they got the chance. Can't blame israelis for disliking them honestly and personally I'm happy that they are not the ones running the country but that's just my opinion. Also israeli women seemed less neurotic to flirt with and I kinda expected the opposite being german with a heavy german accent. One of them straight up hit on me while I was swimming at Tel Aviv beach in the evening and invited me to come to her apartment with her friend. Might have missed out on some quality pussy this night but my girlfriend was waiting at the beach and I'm not a scumback. It's still an experience I've never really made outside of that country (a girl confidently hitting on me instead of it being the other way around). It was only two weeks that I was there so that's very anecdotal evidence and i'm aware that's a very subjective and blurred take but it's still my opinion.

>straight up hit on me while I was swimming
>invited me to come to her apartment with her friend
the only thing you missed out on was getting grifted, my man

I'm sure they're nice people. I'm just pointing out the strong correlation between a government that explicitly serves the interest of the nation's founding stock and national prosperity

national prosperity and personal prosperity of the citizens, I should add

Possible but not very likely imo. Israelis tend to be pretty wealthy and she seemed genuinely attracted for some reason. Might have just been exotic points for having long blonde hair which is probably considered a novelty over there. Can't be completely sure of course but it just didn't feel like there was something fishy involved. Also if she robbed me she wouldn't have gained much since I'm a poor fuck for Tel Aviv standards. I literally had to live off supermarket bread and humus the whole time because everything else was too expensive

Fair enough. I just fail to see there being anything overly wrong with that

muslimgauze

well thing is, abroad, Israelis tent to have a habit of vilifying white people who want similar systems of governance

tend to have***