”It’s popular so I hate it.”

>”It’s popular so I hate it.”

Attached: AEDE13CD-EEEE-4E94-8063-A25F3CE7454E.png (1000x522, 734K)

*He made the entire series. Now that he's dead, I'll never watch.*

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x611, 53K)

>"It's popular so I like it."

>from 20 or so moveis have only 3 or 4 worth the watch in your way
>will never produce kino like Logan or Raimi spiderman

>it's popular so I like it

Attached: 1402521085031.png (574x413, 476K)

>These are cinematic masterpieces.
>RDJ deserves an oscar.
>The Russos are the greatest directors of all time.

I don't like it because it bores me, and sitting there in the theatre just makes me realize I'd rather be reading.

i actually like most MCU movies tho, however, i won't watch any stuff post endgame since all the cool characters died there

Back around 2012 I hadn't even given it a chance. Avengers was the biggest thing in the world and I was scoffing at plebs irl about how much capeshit sucks. Then I came along Yea Forums after some years wandering on 4chins. And you faggots were so fucking hateful towards those movies but posting stills and videos that... looked okay. My contrarian compass didn't know where to point so I watched the damn movies.
And they're pretty damn good. They're very disputable as adaptations but they're fine movies in their own right. They're simple but not that simple, they're just extremely character-built in subtle ways. And see this is the shit Joker got right, what you want to take away from the MCU "formula" isn't the shared universe or the Big Bad or the quips, it's people looking at a decent actor portraying a characrer going through shit.
Also
Endgame>IW>AoU>Avengers
I like character moments, fuck you.

Attached: 1488929720585.jpg (236x329, 15K)

literally noone says this

>Logan

Attached: 1558812878771.jpg (480x360, 23K)

The Russos have literally said that RDJ should have an oscar because he acted sad.

>tfw 24 yo bald bearded spectacled man who likes the MCU
At least I consume real dairy I guess.

Attached: edgehog.jpg (900x675, 205K)

>*34

Attached: 1521580630157.png (450x300, 104K)

pretty based. enjoy what you want to enjoy, not what Yea Forums tells you to enjoy.

After the Russo’s pretty much retconned a bunch of stuff trying to satisfy people’s inane headcanons ala JK Rowling; they pretty much confirmed they are full of shit propped up by Feige and Disney’s army of creative checkers

Wow you sure like to build narratives. Did I miss something or did only Cap's ending fullfill "headcanons"?

>"spider man is in the MCU"
>start defending spider man
>"spider man exits the MCU"
>stop defending spider man

yep that's me

Attached: qixweVL.jpg (808x1077, 187K)

They ruined Tony by placing his relationship with Spidey above everything else.

Now that Sony have taken Spiderman away, the decision to make Tony put all his legacy into Spiderman looks fucking stupid now and means Tony's impact on the MCU post-Endgame will be non-existent.

sony will fuck it up again, it's rothman, pascal and arad. when it happens they will not be able to live with their failure. and where will it lead them?

back to me

Attached: gettyimages-484197630.jpg (1200x680, 69K)

This .It's okay to like the MCU and admit that a lot of the movies are pretty good.

I'm old enough to remember this argument for why I should have liked the Spice Girls and the Macarena too.