Diamonds

Who created her? Did a cosmic turtle puke her up or something?

Attached: cool white diamond.png (900x900, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-FU8VPoOc
youtube.com/watch?v=nQdDzWvilT4
youtube.com/watch?v=rMvmsl8T7Kg
stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/Maturin
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5EVGkl7lj_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're probably never going to get the answer to that. If White knows the answer she's probably forgotten it.

Created by the tiny elephant that ate the forbidden fruit and went mad with power.

>You'll never see an episode in which Steven discovers that White has been impersonating a human so that she can sneak into town and have some pizza.

This is what gems look like when they shrink down. Seeing the problem?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Probably a natural accident of whatever the Injector liquid is based off of touched some diamond and popped her out billions of years ago

>You will never fuck a diamond till she poofs away
Why even live lads?

Hopefully it'll answered in s6

She's a natural diamond that by sheer chance solidified and refracted light in such a way that a semblance of an intelligence matrix was created and sentience was achieved.

Maybe she wears a big hat

Rick created her to pass the butter.

Attached: Rick.png (243x439, 154K)

That was just a low effort attempt. It becomes a backpack so easily. Or a shirt gets thrown over it.

I like this one the most. She was basically the core of a planet that gained sentience and then created two copies of herself so she wouldn't be lonely - blue and yellow. Then they created Pearls to serve them, Quartz' to guard them and so on.

cute feet

Quintessons made her

>The Gempire exist for the sole purpose of finding new kinds of butter across the universe for Rick to eat.
My god, it all makes sense now!

Attached: rick and morty to the future.jpg (662x1024, 153K)

Sure it's not to charge his phone?

Attached: rick and amethyst.png (416x498, 282K)

I assumed she created Blue/Yellow/Pink from herself, which is why Fusion is forbidden (because if a diamond fused with another diamond they’d cease to exist permanently).

Judging by the number of planets each diamond has, she only created Yellow after she began to reach her own administrative capacity and Blue after that. On another level, she also created the other diamonds to complete herself and allow the gems to evolve as a society. But basically, they are just Silicoids from Master of Orion + Zerg form Starcraft.

Fusion wasn't forbidden. Fusion with dissimilar gems was forbidden due to a lack of it being an old convention. Similar gems were fused regularly. Rubies even traveled in groups for the purpose of fusions.

Who created God?

God is a human concept, basically humans did.

God's God.

My headcanon is she's a sentient cosmic remnant, the first white dwarf to cool into a black dwarf. Before she removed her impurities and formed them into Yellow, Blue, and Pink, she was Black Diamond.

God was a mistake.

WTF is that nonsense that you just posted? Did you even watch the show at any point? Fusion is allowed specifically for the same type of gem for the strengthening of it's natural powers. Possibly also among the same caste of gem. It's the trans-caste fusions that are an abomination. Foremost, because these are an abomination to the design of their race as it isn't something preprogrammed, from the viewpoint of gem society, there's absolutely no reason an engineer gem would need to fuse with a warrior, furthermore, this pollutes caste and purity of function which is very important, a gem isn't a person, it's a member of it's caste (warrior, technician, etc.), fusion challenges this, secondly, because it serves no purpose other than satisfaction of the fusing gems, which goes directly against the authoritarian and rank system of their society.

>old convention
No, read above.

What's important is that the band realize that Pink is the funny one, Yellow is the intelligent one, Blue is the sensitive one, and White is the handsome one. The funny one needs to stop inciting the others to rebel against the handsome one.

Attached: stevens.jpg (334x151, 12K)

Heed my words!

White Diamond's origins are in truth two, yet each one could be a number of different scenarios.
The first origin, is the creator of importance origin: someone or something will have created White Diamond, this will be a creator of relevance, which will spark its own ark, this origin will be in place if Steven Universe will be picked as a main show still.
The second, is the creator of lame things: White Diamond's creation will not be relevant, it will be forgotten or something equally lame and not that important, this will dictate that the show will be have chosen to become background noise to something else.

Heed my words well: though things may change after an origin is picked they will not be able to steer back once the path is chosen.
So says I.

Injector liquid is Diamond Juice. Made from them sweating in saunas or hot baths.

Too big. White Diamond is bigger than a person even without the light-body.

Not remotely insurmountable. She could finger-puppet her way in the front door, or she could simply have the pizza delivered somewhere. She could go above and beyond by becoming the house that her finger-puppet received the pizza within.

Attached: 7a08c910aa50a1adc472705cf37c69b46be523e4_hq.gif (500x301, 194K)

the sneeple, the main antagonists of s6

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-FU8VPoOc

We will find out when they realize she is not working as intended and try to shut her down

She could have one of her billions of slaves bring her pizza

Yeah, but that's kinda a lot less fun than getting it herself in secret.

Her gem is the size of a person.

I guess she's going to have to project an avatar, like Pearl does sometimes.

We will. It's a time loop.

You know... the show has many faults, but this is some Morrison level foreshadowing. It just keeps coming.

Attached: Union dance.gif (498x280, 3.8M)

it worked for pink diamond

The forerunners

Attached: 300px-HM-Forerunners.png (300x423, 225K)

She was honestly about the same size as Rose, bruh. Pink is a midget Diamond.

Attached: F1D9F299-591B-4C55-88F3-442E335DB23D.jpg (2048x1142, 1.04M)

that doesn't seem accurate

It is.

Rose was huge, dude.

>White Diamond dragging her giant fucking gem around with her everywhere she goes
>All the townies are so oblivious they completely fail to see any problem with it

Does someone need to tell you how babies are made?

>Greg has been meeting her on the beach.

Almost the same height, which can't be accurate.

Rose is about eight feet while Pinky should be about twelve if we include the hair.
Scale on this show is even worse than on G1 'Transfomers'.

Well maybe not quite THAT bad.

Attached: scale.png (1505x757, 934K)

Yes, how IS babby formed?

gotta lay an egg and then sit on it for a bit

A pale woman in a white gem-themed sports car.

Imagine how the Xel'Naga will be pissed once they return and discover their swarm silicon assimilation species have become NEETs due to a meatball.

This Pearl can make several limited autonomy clones. White with her power and complexity could probably create a perfect copy of a smaller size, have her go out with you and either be in direct control, be updated in real time or transfer experience on re-assimilation.

>White ironically wear red panties, which you can't avoid seeing if you meet her in person.

>What the fuck, guys?
>We leave a bunch of knuckle-dragging, cultish morons alone and they form the Covenant.
>We leave near-perfect beings alone and all you do is sing and pick catty fights with each other.
>And... what the do you mean one of your leaders fucked a human?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DISBANDED YOUR ARMIES?

>Steven universe is bad at scaling
Wow who knew?

Literally the same scene in the movie shows her transform from Pink to Rose.
She’s the same size.

so does that mean the covenant exists? how would steven talk truth down?

Attached: 26991987_731281080412448_6853277493753832733_n.jpg (720x647, 67K)

rose is bent over in that shot dumbass

White a cute.

In the beginning, the universe was a giant rock that cracked

Attached: 69390fa4d0cf828026e6178680646c23.jpg (720x1088, 92K)

beautiful

>Whenever she gets out of her car, her dress has a massive train that leads back to the car
>She's just stretching her projection the whole time

Attached: file.png (400x268, 182K)

>forty million replies

Attached: db15bce150ee43725566c411cdf55284.png (762x1005, 384K)

>TFW we might never see the makers of the Diamonds
>TFW we might never see that they had created two species at the same time in their images
>Ladies were Gemstones, Males were Metalloid in nature
>TFW Steven will never Learn that the fusion of Pink, White, Yellow, and Blue wiped out all the Metalloids to claim homeworld for their own and use the body of their leader to construct their ships as a lasting insult.

Why go on.

she used to power some huge alien machinery that rusted away. emerging all alone in a decaying ruined planet, she created the first gems from her tears of loneliness

Attached: 1546367434164.png (1082x1526, 1.33M)

>male metals
i am so happy this will never happen

She's white so she ain't turtle puke, she's cosmic turtle jizz.

anything that was created cannot be God

humans aren't the only beings with a concept of God

the concept of a single all powerful deity is comparatively rare worldwide

gem ships aren't made of metal

Attached: 1567578034498.jpg (966x898, 156K)

No one knows. Not even the writers.

>TFW we might never see the Sneeple, a reptilian god race that exists solely to destroy all life in the universe
>TFW we might never see Steven try to talk no jutsu the Sneeple only to fail miserably because they lack all emotion save for bloodthirsty rage
>TFW we might never see the massive intergalactic war between the Gems and the Sneeple
>TFW we might never see Steven transition into the benevolent god emperor of Gem and humankind and the scourge of all Sneeple

Attached: 14E9F970-20B9-4520-9D59-7E713BD114E5.jpg (1192x670, 131K)

she was made by a sentient cloud of nanomachines who had a shitload of graphite to find use for

Sneedle

>Steven learns that not all people can be reasoned with and loses hope.
>Chief finds some chubby crying kid and pulls him to his feet
>Teaches the kid that, although diplomacy is great, sometimes bad guys are just bad and the only way they'll halt their evil plans is when they're stopped by force.
>Steven becomes Chief's protegé
>Gems follow his lead and weave themselves into the ranks of human forces, acting as elite units
>Diamonds colaborate with human leadership to stop the greatest threat the universe has ever faced
>The covenant is pushed back by overwhelming force
>the war rages on, but humanity now has a greater foothold against extinction
marines probably gangbang gems on the regular, boosting morale among the ranks
Maybe he'll manage

you mean, steven shows chief the error of his ways in under 11 minutes.

I have no idea why, and it's probably a really irrational feeling, but this sequence with Steven bouncing around was so obnoxious. I can't put it into words.

Why the fuck do people want metalmen so bad? It's just so trite. It's like the people who theorized about there being like 12 different kinds of Diamonds.

God has no beginning or end. God Is.

because they're too stupid to realise that's transformers

>You know, you're right Steven.
>It was wrong of me to stomp that Brute's head into a gelatinous pulp, stuff a cluster of frag grenades down his neck hole, and pitch his body into a group of fleeing grunts.
>Maybe humanity deserves extinction.
>Thanks for showing me how silly I've been.

Attached: master-chief-square-542x542-f4aa513845bc4582a501100cc5550b48.jpg (542x542, 77K)

>I just said lighten up.
>Sense of humor shot off in the war, huh.

Attached: 1548113555127.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Vishnu

>Look, kid, you didn't think my grunt-head puppet show was funny
>I'm light on material here

It turns out that the metal men ARE real but instead of being a race of aliens or rivals of the Gems they are highly advanced nanobot androids created by a brilliant human scientist to protect humanity

Attached: ACC46ABB-AFE3-4115-906A-65D0C04D4935.jpg (1500x2277, 1.08M)

Rebecca sugar, and he’s voiced by Ted Leo

Based

Attached: tumblr_646389ac5ca8b5f908d6bf637d347610_a13f24ea_640.png (640x452, 190K)

Jasper's gemstone was huge when Malachite was a thing and back to normal after unfusing

Humans will create God, so God travels backward to create humans, ensuring his own becoming, yet grows to love humans so much he willingly dies for their sake, thus removing God from the world and creating the need for humans to create God again at the same point in time, beginning the cycle all over again.

Attached: mou ikkai.gif (320x240, 642K)

Pearl's pearl is so disproportionately large compared to the rest with Obsidian.

Attached: Change_Your_Mind_538.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

imagine rick going to steven's earth for a warm welcome, only for him to look mildly unamused, then take out some diagnostic tool and reset gem kind, because he asked for one universe turned into raw resources and not his von neumann probes to waste time performing musical numbers and figuring if they prefer crafts to nature walks

>powers based on emotions
>immaterial "light" based organism
>simultaneously magical and science based
>WARP pads

They're chaos demons, but because they just so happened to exist in the braindead, uber soft friendship cartoon galaxy within Steven's universe they came out as an incompetent empire of gullible lesbians who just needed talking to change their ways, instead of the rape punchmeat sweat goblins their 40k counterparts are.

Pretty sure if all the aliens in 40k literally got together and sang kumbaya, all the warp entities would turn into the retarded creatures similar to the Gems.

Pink Diamond is totally Slaanesh, btw.

Attached: VULKAN LIVES.jpg (1138x1080, 545K)

what if she disguised it in the form of Massive Milkers

Attached: 49913334_398348140736221_8751076750615560243_n.jpg (1080x977, 57K)

I wish the diamonds were real

Attached: 4622229_0.jpg (630x630, 51K)

Attached: Infeste-I Mean Gemmed.jpg (776x686, 100K)

Attached: 1567548420961.png (1055x2089, 294K)

Attached: 1567485741787.png (1077x600, 488K)

>Who made God?
GOd.

>be me
>pale fetish
>goth fetish
>dom fetish

I don't know who made her, but I'd like to know if there's more

Attached: 1568691317893.jpg (306x306, 21K)

She's such a drama queen.
I love her so much.

Attached: 1568570666414.png (1912x1072, 2.45M)

>goth

>oh I wear black nail polish I'm SUCH A GOTH of mah gawd

Feet

>be me
>pale fetish
>goth fetish
>dom fetish
>leg fetish
>size difference fetish
>lipstick fetish
>xeno fetish
>embarrassment/blushing fetish

Attached: 1531792801277.jpg (960x446, 54K)

Attached: 1567582316854.jpg (343x785, 142K)

It was me!
Guhuhuh~
I saw a girls panties
and my tentdickle went diamonds!
huehuehue~

Attached: 1568486867076.gif (300x221, 33K)

The Diamonds only got better for me once they stopped being "villains". Over-dramatic gods are the funniest shit.

The diamonds are fetish bait, I swear to God.
>Pink Diamond - DDLG
>Bratty
>Demanding
>Immature
>Short
>Only brought to heel by a literal daddy

Attached: 1568734451932.png (500x500, 194K)

Void's Nature.

It is in the nature of Void to be occupied, and it will pull ridiculous feats to do so. Once Virgin Void is occupied, then an interesting Gestation occurs, and the Occupying resident becomes "Reality". Unforunantly, it is in the nature of Reality to revert to Void; and thus we have a period of Unexistence until Void eventually acquires a new occupant.

The God you live within now, is simply just the occupant of countless residents within a cosmic Womb that self impregnates by pulling variables from previous occupancies and future occupancies.

Where there is Nothing; the eventuality is that there will be Something, where Something is, the eventuality of Nothing will eventually return.

Attached: v3zd5QHc_400x400.png (400x400, 166K)

>Well maybe not quite THAT bad.
Someone post the Garnet pizza clip.

>but this is some Morrison level foreshadowing
It was by complete accident.

Because you're not used to Baxter-tier animation in this show so it comes off as distracting and jarring.

I somehow believe that you have the right idea.

They're still godawful and a cancer to this series though.

According to who, exactly?

That would also explain why the Gems appear like human females.

They were also made for alone time.

This would horrify Greg and Steven. Would this reset Steven as well?

Augustine, Justin Martyr, and other such Greek apostates who injected their maccabeanism, neo-platonism, and other such heathen philosophies into Christendom.

Attached: PORTHOLES.jpg (363x363, 15K)

I just want an episode where Mayor Dewey tells Greg that he got his foreskin restored and for Greg to haul off and beat the shit out of him before he can explain that it was a surgical procedure

Is it possible she just formed naturally from the ground of her homeworld?

i want to orgasm inside white diamond

Doesn't everyone though

No, I wamt to lick her asshole

Y-you got any more Sapphires? This one makes my dick diamonds.

She fell out of a fuckhuge hole.

Attached: Fact.png (337x527, 8K)

White Diamond loves /ss/

Attached: CallThePolice.png (353x314, 127K)

Fusion gems seem to just change to the proportions of the fusion itself

>DDLG
Doki Doki Literature Glub

You lost, Gnostard. But I know you'll never stop crying over it.

>Ssssee Morty, like half of all conflict is about food and air and shit.
>So I decided to make a universe populated by Immortal holograms.
>Guess what happened Morty, guess what ffffucked it aaaall up.
>Gee I don't know R-rick, what?
>Fuckin humans. No, literally. I made em lady holograms, like as a joke, but they totally managed to fuck humans. Youuuu'd think we'd be gross to them, but no.

The Old Ones

>built for some purpose long ago
>runs rampant across the galaxy because they don't have an off button
>infests planets like the plague

Attached: Slann_spell_BW_6th_Edition_Illustration.jpg (514x246, 47K)

Attached: vRPgr.png (760x639, 412K)

I care not that false doctrine won
Only that it is false.

Attached: not from a Jedi.jpg (880x880, 72K)

>Males were Metalloid
That's almost as retarded as lady transformers

I want to lick her toes

Like the tyranids are meant to be saving the galaxy from chaos by devouring all life so that chaos has no power, but the tyranids have catalogued all of the life of the galaxy and will use their biomass and birthing ships to restart the life of the galaxy sans the influence of chaos.

Do you think they make gems into flipflops like they do doors and shit

>marines probably gangbang gems on the regular, boosting morale among the ranks
>The Quartzes accidentally fuck a few to death, after which marines are assigned to a single Quartz as a squad. The Quartzes fail to see any problems with this.

>Rose quartz are gentle lovers who enjoy being cummed inside more than anything
>Amethysts enjoy engaging in weird fetishes and also make fart noises and laugh while being rutted
>Jaspers simply hatefuck piledrive the dicks of their squadmates
Something for everyone!

Nothing, God is without beginning or end.

>Forerunners use light-based technology
bruh
>create Gems as their ultimate weapon
BRUH
>accidentally have to nuke the universe
OH NO
>SEASON 6 SYNOPSIS: Steven tries to Talk no Jutsu the Flood

Attached: 1418799301285.jpg (206x235, 19K)

They had the rest scythe in the movie.

>Steven will never have a conversation with the Gravemind
that would be intredasting

If we go by this way:

Slann = Diamonds
Lizardmen = Normal Gems
Skinks = Peridots/Pearls/etc
Kroxigors = Quartz.

Any ideas on this theory?

>Warboss
>boyz
>mekboyz/painboyz
>nobz

It checks out.

God, there's some crossover art I'd like to see.

>deez shiny humies is tuffa than they look

I'd argue with you, but frankly that's less embarassing

>tfw you're too old

Attached: tenor.gif (220x189, 260K)

>Pearls are reserved for high-ranking officers, including one particularly shapely one dedicated to Sergent Johnson
>ODST are assigned to Jaspers, as they somehow manage to exhaust other Gems
>Diamonds are exclusively for Master Chief as any ordinary human would be crushed during mating

>Oi, they drop a whole lotta sparklies when ya bash em' proppa

not when Everyone is a child to a million year old former space dictator

no matter how old you are you'd still a kid compared to her

>Diamonds are exclusively for Master Chief
>"only because... it'd be improper if you engaged with lower caste gems."

>this dust is angry

They were obviously created by humanoid women, or they ARE women who uploaded themselves to gems. That’s why they all happen to look like women.

the Sneople or humans in a very large time loop. These are humanoid robots who speak english before Earth's english had even developed, after all.

Me

>These are humanoid robots who speak english before Earth's english had even developed, after all.
Pretty sure they have a universal translator

>Did a cosmic turtle puke her up or something?
Perhaps...

Attached: 1.jpg (800x600, 104K)

White Diamond was the collapsing core of Homeworld, and in the pressure her diamond was formed. Her first thought was "Damn, I'm cool, lets make more of me." and none of her creations were as unstable as her naturally formed gem, since her body seems to illuminate light and looks so different I've assumed her light is much more unstable and star-like.

Seems like an odd thing for them to have. Communication with natives isn't really on the gem's list of priorities.

>Diamonds repeat their pleas for masterchief to stay around the palace, rather than return to the barracks
>reason that Cortana is an inferior projection; that the savior of the human race deserves a "royal's touch"
>bargain gem technology in exchange for another few hours of superhuman fucking
>Ultimately win him over with a few measly warships generously donated to the UNSC fleet (what a sucker)

>make sure ya cash in them shinies 'afore they get ornery
>sparkly slag jus' about broke me arm

Porn's good and most of the art is nice, so it's okay.

Friendly reminder that there are no filler episodes. Only episodes with foreshadowing that you are currently failing to decode.

The show never stated that there was a sci-fi translator used. Maybe in a podcast interview somewhere? I can overlook this continuity quirk since I can just imagine the tribal humans eventually developed spoken english from interactions with Rose and the CG, but it'd be cool if it somehow tied into time traveling if we ever discover the origin of the gems.

It's like The Last Question but worse.

Attached: 1568953349654[1].jpg (2048x2048, 553K)

White diamond isn't some omnipotent entity beyond comprehension though

That's the best part. She's millions of years older than any human.

>the dark avatar

Actual diamonds are made from volcanic eruptions, so maybe White was created by a universal "big bang"?

White Diamond was once a fusion with the other diamonds and gems until she got lonely and began to 'shatter' herself. These fragments became the seeds of home world while what remained was White Diamond.

Anyone else wish they could be her flipflop?

Footfags are loathsome, lowly creatures.

Money's on the time loop. It would be a crappy deepest lore fitting the show.

Attached: white.png (1979x2236, 2.08M)

Silly pearl! That's not how you drink a beverage! Pearl's, everyone. Am I right?

Attached: white-Ndzhang-d10ce3df-98b2-4327-90d8-ce38d4ad10dc.png (2400x2400, 1.46M)

It's clear White Diamond has a preconstructed notion of how she is supposed to be.
Whether this is a result of being old as time and going mad under an eternity at the height of an empire or simply a notion from a creator is unknown.
Her ability to forcefully control others does give a hint that she is the alpha of her species alongside the fact that she is near-flawless in her gem quality.
Even god has not created a god, only people in their image.

She also has nice toes.

Attached: white_diamond_by_linacejack_dcxu5hg-fullview.jpg (1600x1600, 146K)

Attached: wh1556698633949.png (1280x1554, 2.23M)

Not really, it's just inconsistency. Or Amethyst purposefully not shrinking her gem to be funny.

Attached: file.png (2174x1107, 383K)

OH MY GOD YES

Attached: 1554669384360.gif (537x516, 2.75M)

>what are you doing here
>in the real world
True best song

Attached: f44952b25345102d2bbcec7d7a78f605.jpg (500x905, 41K)

actual best song: youtube.com/watch?v=nQdDzWvilT4

both you guys are wrong, heres the best shit
although the songs you posted are still top tier
youtube.com/watch?v=rMvmsl8T7Kg

Attached: EECzNwBXoAAbVa_.jpg large.jpg (946x1332, 63K)

>Pearl was reset before
How do you reset a pearl?

by booping them just a little to hard on their gem

I was going to say My Little Dino

I wonder if she tried to purge her emotions which broke her apart into yellow and blue. She tried to get rid of her shame, but Pink would always be a part of her no matter what (and is also why Pink was a gemlet).

That line she says does bother me

I'd rather believe that of people themselves, humanity never began

I wonder what it means. Especially since Steven seem so horrified by the implications of it.

So, what caused entropy to start?

Why isn't entropy complete if it will happen

So she pulled a FMA brotherhood but couldn't get rid of her ability to change and adapt completely, since that would be a paradox.

Entropy is a clock that counts down death for everything. It definitively counters the "without end" half of the original suggestion.
And if humanity was eternal, clearly entropy must not have applied before. Either the clock was stopped until some point in history, or it would have run out over the course of infinity.

yes

Attached: 67732825_2292257060810120_2374618943294799872_n.jpg (298x302, 11K)

Entropy really sounds like something you gotta believe in

Attached: 06ec46e7ca77d4c0b342d6482880fb8f.jpg (844x1224, 59K)

You really think...bootyshorts?

Attached: whitediamondback.jpg (592x737, 188K)

>I'm going to get those stickers from CN

Attached: gowd.jpg (504x609, 45K)

Oh it's real. The only way to discount it would be to exploit the "within a closed system" part of the physical law.
If we consider the possibility that there are multiple universes then even if there is a limit to any one universe, a physical entity/object/species could be eternal if it moves from one universe to another.
So yeah, if we came from another universe at some point in our history, and move to another before the heat death of this one, then yeah humanity could possibly be eternal.

Consider what you are saying, what is universe supposed to mean

Attached: d9d.png (636x1072, 130K)

>thats an oddly specific shape for the light house in front of the diamonds ship

Ayy she should sit on it

Attached: d9e.jpg (814x976, 198K)

i tried

Attached: wd2.png (224x225, 13K)

Do you prefer the symbol of era 1 or era 3?

What happens when Steven fuses with Amethyst and Garnet?

Attached: 145g-natural-red-quartz-cluster-beautiful-red-aura-angel-crystal-cluster-reiki-Titanium-coating-clus (1000x1079, 185K)

>Did a cosmic turtle puke her up or something?
What?

in the beginning there was homeworld, and it was one. all gems slept and dreamed together. light shone through homeworld and awoke the gems. the first to awake were the diamonds. and their greater power gave them responsibility to the smaller gems. over time responsibility turned to tyranny, and the diamonds left homeworld in search for more gems to awaken with their now mastered light. white diamond has always existed, ironically it was the chaos of the big bang that made her. and now she seeks to create order throught the galaxy.

But she gets taller as she transforms.

Yes, I noticed. Hence why I said scale is pretty much shot, dumbass.

>she created the first gems from her tears of loneliness

.....This could be canon.

Says who? Humans have made many things which are greater than ourselves.

God is Darkseid? That explains a lot.

With the Diamonds, there were options, as was demonstrated.

Not nanobots.

>It was by complete accident.

Really? Aww.

Wait, how do you know that?

...Are you Sucrose?

stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/Maturin

nice toes

What does Diamond milk taste like?

Carbon

Attached: 1548272074500.png (1247x2258, 2.57M)

They could have had her having a crushing realisation that Pink really is gone and then the Diamonds taking a rational decision to move forward, but no Steven basically says "Stop being chidlish lol." and that otherthrows a galactic empire.

Coconuts

I want to be stripped naked and smushed between all their massive feet.

Attached: 1532355476506.png (3546x1666, 1.44M)

>Vidalia and her friends were really wild and crazy
Fucking Marty dude
Well is it referring to Steven or Pink?

Attached: 1549069155795.png (967x1094, 1.09M)

So Yellowtail is touched by the deep ones?

Diamond butts

Ghost of Christmas present energy

Why didn't Steven and Jamie fuse

I love the animation of White here, she's become one of my favourite characters on SU and I hope the Diamonds show up more in S6 to cause more culture shock problems so we get more of her and Yellow.

Attached: 1567663614546.png (753x422, 235K)

I prefer to think that when Steven tried to call them out, they realized that there's nothing keeping them from being childish hedonists. But really, if they are indeed synthetic life forms, it's the fault of the idiot who made their prime purpose so genetically weak that they decided to become a bunch of beach bums from a single suggestion.

Attached: whdmft.jpg (1200x1200, 532K)

Honestly I'd like to see more things with her mouth

Me on the bottom

Attached: 1532405101124.png (859x827, 412K)

Does anyone have a gif or picture of Yellow laughing at the end? You know, when she goes "UWAAAAAUH!"

Diamond sparkle lips

Attached: 1568018616688.png (1156x571, 243K)

My man!

Playing vidya, watching movies and cuddling with Ammy would be nice.

Attached: Ammy.png (500x500, 65K)

So a lot of the ruins and even ships were made of granite

user knows something we dont know

>Oh thank you my diamond! I feel so much better now
I want her to make me better bros

Attached: fvdol3vqywi11.png (1754x2363, 204K)

There is a scene where Amethyst lays on the couch with her back to the camera, you want to wrap your arm around her and get lost in her hair

Attached: f3f7dcd5a8ce5b0f298e17082dc82c1d.png (866x923, 265K)

Imagine kissing the fuck out of Amethyst

Attached: tumblr_pavxpnN2W41s6opqso1_1280.gif (300x320, 62K)

That puffy facial vulva does look made for kissing

Is time to rant about how Greg Bear is a number autist who ruined ancient Halo lore? I've been saving it since the last threads on /tg/ and Yea Forums

>getting rid of the sheer dress
fuck you

>facial vulva
wow, i've never heard that before

Imagine lusting over rocks

Attached: dcwlsfk-5984e0df-647d-4d92-b872-e9ff1ca1f208.png (1300x1182, 355K)

>this nigga is too scared to smoke crack

Attached: 1429247073201.png (500x466, 84K)

No I got no more

Attached: dcvwo52-8d49417e-66c8-4558-847f-beb45fcf8c11.png (1000x1000, 685K)

>didn't even draw her with a huge dick
Small-time mischief maker.

What's wrong with King?

Attached: stephen king.jpg (1200x630, 83K)

He literally writes campfire scary stories but shoehorns sex and violence into them to appear adult and all of them culminate into absolutely nothing making you feel like a moron who wasted his time for reading them. He's horrendously overrated and the only value his works represent is that there's a couple of good movies based on them (which however have nothing to do with his shitty writing and everything with the good actors and strong directors).

Sneeple made her.

I wish i was dead.

What about kissing tho

Attached: d100028cebe0adfa7601541f554c2199.gif (500x400, 118K)

But amethyst, at least show amethyst and not the ones that came out fine, smells awful. She eats literal garbage and lives in it, too. You know that one poor kid you had in school growing up? The one with stinky, unwashed clothes full of holes who smelt like sour milk? That's basically show amethyst right there.

She's light tho

Attached: casual_amethyst_by_lapislazuli939-d8q1pws.png (653x806, 123K)

Solid light that has the ability to recreate human organs and functions, such as sweat, tears, piss, shit, and vomit. So yeah.

>implying we aint trashy people like amythyst

fusion

Attached: dcxl2uq-67b6269c-7e48-4cd8-a599-9d79422b27a8.png (1970x1670, 723K)

During the time teaching Pearl to eat she's full of good smell

Attached: ef944987baca63922405e04a1432213d--danny-pearls.jpg (736x1385, 106K)

Oh no guise

Attached: 45c5fce2e2bedb4bd770f4cf6320c526.jpg (768x432, 107K)

thanks for the Diamond feet

I remember hearing that he hates Kubrick’s version of the Shining, which I hear way more good things about than the book or the tv version.

Drugs, lots and lots of drugs.

I like her heels but it won't let me post the picture

Attached: tumblr_pc8z53pRmH1vmuj5so2_1280.jpg (750x880, 159K)

>hmm.. not organic, yet so emotional, so immature...
>they're their children.

Attached: 441px-Stormlord.jpg (441x600, 49K)

I've no one to kiss

>I'm sorry Starlight but I must run over a few amethysts to satisfy my ketamine addiction.

When's Green Diamond?

I used to not be able to understand this pic correctly.

Same

So is this the first romance show

Attached: 3engplj21e811.jpg (350x453, 38K)

>Ridiculously tall and beautiful woman with a chalk white skin and pointy hair appears at the pizza place
>"White is that you ? *giggles* did you morph ?"
>>"Hahahaha what nonsense, who's white ?!?!? I indentify by the human name Whiiiii...tney hahahah

It's Gods all the way up.

That would actually be a fun episode so there's no way it would ever happen, the diamonds will be written off as "too busy to visit because reorganizing the space empire into a space democracy where all the retard gems vote for the diamonds anyway"

She probably wouldn't sneak anyhow. She would saunter down the street, crouch down, and then demand a pizza while looking in the window with one large eye. "Give me what you've got. I want to eat what you've got."

>townspeople terrified of being eaten
>mayor pizza has to calm them
>steven has to assure them that white isn't there to devour the entire town
>white learns a genuine lesson about how even feeble lifeforms like humans can be precious and considers that maybe steven's meme-lessons about not bullying people weaker than you might not be such memes after all

And because it would actually be good, it won't happen.

read it in his voice

Sounds legit, dunno if Rebecca thought that far ahead tho...

>She would saunter down the street
No, because ground pressure, assuming gems have some weight behind their "gravity connectors"
Several tons of diamond walking even on concrete would destroy the surface and subsurface. A wooden boardwalk wouldn't have a chance at supporting the weight.

> White Diamond assumes direct control over one of the holograms Pearl generates.
> White Diamond eats a Pizza
> Oh no she likes it
> eventually after many empty boxes the hologram form destabilizes and poofs
> dozens of mushed pizzas spill out of the cloud
> somewhere off-camera, Pearl is heard screaming as her nightmare becomes a reality; This is why she doesn't eat food

Attached: GTAShit.jpg (1235x695, 129K)

>completely glosses over the part where white realizes shes not perfect all the time which is the crux idea of her being and motivation for how she rules

I liked the ending and thought it was clever for steven universe

>shattered
I miss when they said broken

It is the very concept of childhood that has me in awe here, can you prove White Diamond really isn't a loli??

What was White Diamond's flaw? And is Pink Diamond flawless then
This seems arbitrary

White's flaw was antipathy.perfectionism

>Did a cosmic turtle puke her up
based Yea Forums poster?

She was hatched from the Egg of the Cosmic Chicken. Right along side Lord Captain Admiral Tonald Loke.

Congealed in a cave.

30-50 feral hogs

And yet the diamond fits perfectly fine in Steven's torso. It's almost as if the show has wildly inconsistent size or something.

Actual perfect Diamonds are clear, not white. Just something to think about.

No actual gemology went into the show's development, wasting yet further potential. It always bothered the hell out of me that Moh's hardness scale wasn't used as the basis for gem power levels despite Diamonds still being the top dogs.

They literally say that Diamonds are hard but brittle in CYM and Smokey Quartz is known as a healing gem.

Yes, scientifically noted healing gem, Smokey Quartz.

Oh you're a faggot. I'll leave you to your autistic ramblings about "power levels" then because you don't want to acknowledge you're wrong.

What, can't heal my faggotry with your crystals, can you?

okay but sunstone's voice
oh shit im retard

Attached: 1567814641507.png (1132x765, 543K)

Sunstone can get it

Friendly reminder that rubies are just sapphires with a chromium impurity.

and also rubies are for buttfucking

They're all corundum anyway

>Did a Cosmic Turtle just puke her up or something?
Yes and his Cosmic Spider sibling goes around eating little kids

She was born on Mercury

Attached: the beginning.png (1336x549, 22K)

Where the first Gem world was settled under her

Attached: The Settling of Mercury.png (1338x549, 21K)

this guy

Until it was destroyed in a horrible Catastrophe

Attached: The Great Catastrophe.png (1338x549, 37K)

Forcing the Gem Race into Exodus until they found a new home

Attached: The Exodus.png (1338x549, 25K)

the better question is
WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THIS FUCKING CHEST, AND WHY THE FUCK WAS IT OPENED OFFSCREEN?

THAT'S ALL I WANT TO KNOW BECKY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

Attached: chest.jpg (910x751, 32K)

It was probably a dress for Nora and the jacket

Pink's gem wasn't that big. It's understandable that it could fit in stevens torso.

All of Pink's other old toys.

do you even watch the show

It'll be fine. It'll be fine.

Attached: white steven.jpg (269x307, 10K)

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5EVGkl7lj_4

> Garnet: "Which wire do you want? The red one, or the blue one?"
> Greg: "It doesn't matter, they're both the same!"
Ha-ha, aluminum oxide.

Hypothesis:
When Amethyst shapeshifted into Pearl, or when Pearl shapeshifted into Rose, they created fake gemstones in appropriate places.
When gems fuse, they subconsciously form huge gemstone-forms where their normal gemstones would be. The real ones are just trapped underneath.

Attached: Cat_Fingers_(050).png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Maybe Diamonds are not bound by the same limitations as regular gems?

Quintessons most likely.

>In another universe, Spinel would have joined Amy as a pink Pearl on the other side.

I wonder If Amethyst would let me rub her cute feet.

Attached: 1557432350221.jpg (500x590, 90K)

Nope. Not you.

Did people forget that (Pink) Steven knocked her ass down? He defeated her through combat and reasoning.

Why is she so great?

Attached: Dyvar6AXcAIjBIP.jpg (1062x1200, 179K)

Humans did.

WHOMP WHOMP

Spinel would only whomp Garnet.

Attached: your ass is pretty thick you know that.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Could t they just project a smaller body out from their gem?

If Steven can make his fingers into cats, then the gems can do all sorts of projection shenanigans. They just usually aren't creative enough. Amy is the only one that even considers being a helicopter.

Because she's big and monochromatic

Also cute and melodramatic!

Attached: 1567656141162.png (391x325, 75K)

If a Diamond wanted to be a chorus line of small Diamond forms, she probably could. Maybe they have to stay touching each other, and maybe not.

Of course if White can taste what her puppets are eating, that opens opportunities. She can just tag a random passerby and make them go eat on her behalf. Probably doesn't even have to be a gem, she could tag a townie.

Oh dear god yes, but I also want to be tiny so crush me with just their big toe

You look lonely

Attached: you look like a good joe.png (1279x1442, 1013K)

>One of the pizza daughters has mysteriously gone pale, and begins eating what they were supposed to be delivering.

Attached: Goose.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Based EFAP poster.

Attached: toxic brood efap.jpg (3168x3022, 1.12M)

Attached: 1554515928926.png (1280x5598, 2.29M)

That they did.

Attached: img580.jpg (1200x985, 611K)

sniffs

Nothing. But he is the source for the 'Did a turtle vomit her up' quote.

Sarcasm?

Oh fuck, where's pink

Attached: 20190916_113507.jpg (517x428, 124K)

>tfw you're a dom but the three most attractive beings in the universe are 10 stories tall

Attached: ee1.jpg (580x548, 21K)

Pink is the snake man on the left. He reinvents himself as a Diamond to escape his responsibilities.

Not created yet.

Don't be ridiculous. Pearl, Poil and Bloople are six foot at most.

This kills the theist.

>Those
What a shit taste senpai

you can dom pink

but couldn't she just shapeshift

Why the fuck do the gems even have the idea of a child in the first place?

The same reason they look essentially human.

The only thing a hack hates more than people telling them their work is shit, is people proving that their work could have been good if they had talent.

Diamonds are special from other gems in that they must mature as personalities. Probably because creating something as complex as a mind purely trough genetics is impossible. So essentially immature newborn diamonds are children of the gem race. Also there was Amethyst, but that probably came from her being overcooked, she's still nothing like what an amethyst should be.

guys what is the diamond goo like?

Based

Attached: tears in rain.jpg (531x474, 54K)

>Also cute and melodramatic!
nah definitely overdramatic and passive aggressive with that "since earth is so disgusting" comment.
still cute

I'm trying to figure out if rick is hanging out with Mark Hamill or Jerma in that pic

>If Steven can make his fingers into cats, then the gems can do all sorts of projection shenanigans.
Steven is half-organic. A gem body construct throughout a human body. His powers have unpredictable effects like the cat fingers, but it's not safe to assume other gems can produce the same effects.

Only if you bought her a bottle of cooking oil to drink first.

Michael J. Fox.

This can't be happening! I can't have a flaw! I'm supposed to be flawless!
>But I'm not supposed to be like this! I'm supposed to know better! I'm supposed to be better! I'm supposed to make everything better!
I wish someone in the room had asked, "says who?"

All gems are seemingly born with a general purpose, but we've yet to see how Diamonds first start out. I really hope we get a neat answer to this some day. A lot of gems have generally gone through some phases of wavering attachment to their lifelong responsibilities, so that's how the end game seems to be for everyone: to live their life free from societal rail guards.

No, leave Steven alone. He's not Pink Diamond.

Attached: 1525811379977.jpg (2020x1147, 188K)

It's where spinel got the injector and rejuvenator.