Why is he so unbearable to listen to?

Why is he so unbearable to listen to?

Attached: mrenter.png (700x700, 177K)

dude just don't watch him then

truth hurts

>obnoxious cartoon persona (literally a guy in a trench coat and fedora)
>overly whiny voice
>strawmans anything he doesn't like
>bitches about gross out humor too much

to put it simply he's a overly sensitive whiny man child

Is Enter even relevant anymore?

was he ever?

Based and Enterpilled

I have no idea whether or not he’s a nice person so I can’t comment on that but I really don’t understand the point of not learning to draw yourself if your dream is making a cartoon.

>he doesn't know.

bc his microphone sucks
.All true but he got a little better

What

he tried (and failed) to make a kek-starter based on his failed comic, I think it was called growing around? fuck I dunno the entire details.

Yes that’s what I’m asking user. He commissioned the art for his cartoon project. I’m saying why the fuck wouldn’t you learn to draw yourself if your dream is making a cartoon?

He has made no effort in improving his public speaking voice. There is very little discrepancy in his voice in his early work and recent shit. No matter what you watch from him he sounds like he's shuffling a glob of peanut butter in his mouth while talking.

This. He has an editor now so it helps, but I still can only tolerate his voice for so long.

>obnoxious cartoon persona
Is there a faster indication that a video you're watching will be total garbage by a cringy autist than this?

Attached: 57ec29fa077dccf2018b8c62.png (1106x830, 690K)

You'd think that he'd at least try but what are ya gonna do?

yeah I can think of one.
one who uses a crappy puppet to badly review games and whine about muh paper Mario and muh pikmen

A lot of these YouTube personalities suffer from Nerd Voice. There's no one specific quality that defines Nerd Voice, but you know it when you hear it- it's nasally, maybe has a whiny or monotone quality to it, usually there's some kind of minor impediment like rhotacism going on... Their vocal timbre is just generally unpleasing. It's the kind of voice you think of when you think about nerds who got bullied in school because they were "asking for it", the voice alone legitimately does kind of make you want to hit them.

That's not a crime on its own, it's not like these people asked to be born with these voices... But when you're putting out a product where the entire selling point is listening to you talk, you'd think they'd actually put a little effort into improving.

This guy has it right.

Can you link me to a video? Yea Forums is obsessed with him and ive never heard or seen any of his videos

wonder why that is, almost like he's a nobody with nothing to say.

Whats his channel name?

Reminder that he has a cross dressing fetish that he constantly inserts into his "upcoming show" (projecting it onto a shota character), all the while refusing to admit this because he's asexual so doesn't have any sexual desires

Attached: sparkle_max__by_abwingz__by_mrenter_dccbzi1-fullview.jpg (1024x1388, 143K)

Which is also known as monotone pacing user.
Also which is a trait that you get via practice.