I'm a God, Kal-El. How can you kill a God? What a grand and intoxicating innocence

I'm a God, Kal-El. How can you kill a God? What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Attached: hero-c[1].jpg (384x288, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-soda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by bringing another one

Sing a song.

Only way to kill a god is stopped believing in him.

So, I need to do is put your bible in the fiction section of the library.

Attached: 9cc0a558f4b5d9807b4c7b886188038d.png (831x743, 1.14M)

You know I don't think Darkseid HAS an associated bible. He should.

Hire Lobo?

Attached: RCO047_1490151027~2.jpg (342x533, 77K)

There's the Crime Bible that Intergang tosses around occasionally, I think it's his book.

>chocolate soda
Do they still made that? Where can I get some or how can I make it?

tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-soda/

Replace the word "god" with the word Meme or Archetype and he would be right.

>With this you old fool! Everyone knows that no god can survive the intoxicating smell of Anti-Life Diarrhea Underpants!!

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 20K)

If Clark had the opportunity to kill Darkseid without him getting away, would he hesitate? Let's assume that he doesn't have to worry about Apokalips declaring with the Earth in retaliation.

>How can you kill a God?
Get Kratos.
Or Old Man Henderson.

Pretty sure that literally happened in the DCAU where Supes went back to make sure Darkseid dies in the explosion of Brainiac's ship (or went back and killed him before the explosion, I think they leave that ambiguous) and this caused Apokolips to paralyze itself because everybody was fighting each other for supreme control of the planet.

The usual way. I mean, New Genesis/Apokolips "gods" are killed all the time

blunt force would work just as well as blades

>If Clark had the opportunity to kill Darkseid without him getting away, would he hesitate?
he already did this with the help of Batman during Final Crisis, he fucking sang a song to completely erase his essence, really retarded if you ask me, but hey it's from Morrison, so there's that

SHAME ON YOU, SWEET KAL-EL

>I'm a God, Kal-El. How can you kill a God?
Ten summon Bonewalker/Skeleton/Ancestor Ghost/Scamp/Clanfear/Golden Saint rings to distract you while I complete the quest.

It was srsly super easy.

I mean srsly, playing as a enchanting based necromancer lord damn near breaks the game. I didn't have a proper challenge until Almalexia.

AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OOOH