FWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: aa7.gif (450x282, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoiTW2zw80c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This scared me a lot as a child

Wouldn't his head have exploded from the lack of pressure before freezing?

Wanda was the best girl.

Attached: magic_school_bus_girls_by_do0dlebugdebz-d3jhe4y.jpg (900x590, 107K)

Carlos should of joked about Arnold's possible death in this scene. just saying.

What the FUCK did they mean by this?

Attached: coy-pepe.png (624x622, 346K)

>became the fat kid in GTA5

Wouldn't the vacuum of space suck his entire body out of his suit before it freezes him?

Icy

Attached: 8CDB0634-02C0-4C23-862F-2BC63EA44C58.jpg (220x293, 22K)

And he proved he had the biggest balls of them all. Suck it, Wanda!

peoples head don't explode in a vacuum, that shit has been debunked ages ago.
there are countless videos about it on youtube, watch one of them

It's addressed in the producer segment at the end of the episode.

Why did they do this if they had to address it right after? Like, was one of the writer's trying to earn his Emmy?

YOOOOOOOOO

This scene always makes me smile. I remember watching this is in school in like 5th grade when we were way too old for it but just happy not to be working and the class just went fucking wild when this happened

do you think it would be entertaining if Arnold got hurt/into a weird situation as a gag? a la Kenny's deaths from South Park

This became the image in my head for when someone comes into contact with Ice-9.

Attached: CatsCradle1963.jpg (436x651, 120K)

Pluto is a planet. Fight me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoiTW2zw80c
remember that time they rebooted magic school bus?

no
make me forget again

Yes I certainly do.

Attached: the.magic.school.bus.rides.again.s01e03.1080p.web.x264-strife.mkv_snapshot_11.45_[2019.08.19_19.02.3 (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Because it's an educational show that uses magic to explain science. If there's any inconsistencies they're going to explain it.

But why did they do the whole "take his helmet" off thing? Like, did someone in the writer's room want to inject drama into The Magic School Bus?

Most likely.

Lmao, holy based

Is this any good?

YO HOLY SHIT HE DEAD

THE NOISE WONT STOP

No. Going from one atmosphere to zero atmospheres is only a difference of one atmosphere. It won't be PLEASANT, but it's easily survivable.

Going from, say, 9 atmospheres in a diving bell to one atmosphere, that's when you turn into toothpaste.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident

I guess that's one way to CHILL out!

Attached: Carlos jerks his head.jpg (500x367, 29K)

zero atmosphere on earth is very different to the vacuum of space. nowhere else but space can you have a perfect vacuum. your head wouldnt explode but your oxygen would come out through your pores. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_11

lol no