So, do YOU know?

So, do YOU know?

Attached: hal in crisis.jpg (302x488, 70K)

Will is the ability to independently decide upon and carry out an action.

Hard work and guts

The ability to overcome great fear, it is literally the first thing the ring says to you once you are chosen.

Not wanting to tap sweet underage ass in space

Being sorta dumb but confident

If he does not know, what hope have I?

Basically Hal

You’re probably much smarter than him

My operating definition has always been something along the lines of “actualized desire.” Most of that comes from something Kyle said back during Johns’ run, something along the lines of “making a single construct is as difficult as quitting smoking ten times in one day.” Which I’ve always taken to mean “to hold an image in your head and force it into existence, regardless of how hard it is.”

>taking Johns seriously
fpbp

Can't tell if this is in character because Hal is just that retarded or if this is just King being a hack.

That's FREE will.

For the GLs, Arrogance.

The irony here is that King wrote this and he's a fucking baby seeking attention. He doesn't have the willpower to do jack shit except use comics as a damn therapy journal.

King is Power Ring

Attached: Power Ring.jpg (504x640, 116K)

His Darkseid War Hal oneshot was good

Dialing it up to 11

Being able to overcome great fear.

Attached: Will.png (1069x356, 827K)

>Which I’ve always taken to mean “to hold an image in your head and force it into existence, regardless of how hard it is.”

this is the correct answer. A simpler way to explain it would be "choice". Continually choosing.

>The great DC Universe was rebooted for this

Attached: file.png (615x653, 522K)

Nickelodeon guts?

I feel like gumption would be a better word to describe the factor that Green Lanterns should possess. Will certainly sounds better though.