Making a Supervillain for ms marvel kamala khan

Making a Thematic Rogues Gallery for ms marvel kamala khan.
"One type attracts another, similar type. Gods against Gods, patriots against people who think they're patriots, mutants against mutants. The kind of enemy you get tells someone a lot about the kind of person you are."
— Ezekiel Sims,

Attached: 1559058395776[1].png (413x721, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bamanou the Apeman Cryptid that tries to rape her.

Stop asking this and fuck off, Jamie.

Her only villain is her own insecurities and doubts.

A kid at her high school who writes self-insert fanfics where she's his waifu

An Islamic radical who's moved to America but refuses to assimilate

Medusa and the Inhuman Royal Family because fuck them, they are villains

There, I just named the three things about her in their opposite forms.

So her enemy would be a fellow teen girl who goes to a different school

Well, if that's the way you're going about this, then you need to answer a different question - what is the central motif of Kamala's story?

>Well, if that's the way you're going about this, then you need to answer a different question - what is the central motif of Kamala's story?
She a member of a religion most people know about because of violent extremists but is super-hero . So what about enemies who are loaded extremists from groups people see as nonviolent?

Serial killer who is a Buddhist?

Just go through this to get inspiration:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Alternatively, search for "Buddhist terrorism" and get som inspiration from that.

Well she grows big, why not a bad guy that gets small and idolizes the villains like how Kamala idolizes the heros, her complete opposite

Same guy here, maybe the guy can fanboy over one of Carols foes

I'd argue her biggest motif is metamorphosis, actually. Growing up and changing, discerning between who you want to be and why you want to be, etc, is more central to her narrative than being a Muslim.

I think a hero vs. villain is more interesting if they are two sides of the same coin, both are opposites yet kindred spirits at the same time

A Kingpin type figure who'd basically be Kamala (heh) Harris. A politician who pays lip service to the kinds of things Ms. Marvel stands for, but really works to undermine it with their actions. Like how some politicians will blather on about how much they stand up for illegal immigrants only to oversee and approve record numbers of deportations.

Bumping for interest

Captain Marvel

Just wanna let you know that i would love to help you so if you want we can talk sometime later

Maybe he can idolize Carol as much as Kamala did but because he sees her as one of the best villains wearing the mask of a hero

We already kinda have those bases covered.

Does this person even work at Marvel

Make the this dude her arch nemesis.

Attached: Holy_Terror_cover.png (360x276, 197K)

>Supervillain fangirl who literally squees over meeting her idol Norman Osborn and dreams of breakdancing with him

Attached: 1462319256084.jpg (236x500, 25K)

>A Jain who tries to hide his sadism behind the pretension of pacifism.
>A Sikh who aims to heal the burning world by forcing submission upon it.
>A Zoroastrian who divides things into black and white exclusively, doing the worst things with the best intentions and a clear conscience. A principled, convinced psychopath.

Ok, but i was thinking of a fanboy

I like these ideas but what i'm wondering is who would be Kamala's Joker, Lex or Venom

I'm not OP btw

So this is just a bitch about muslims thread, right?

No i think a Marvel writer is actually asking Yea Forums to help them create Kemala's villains

Great. Fuck the Inhumans.

>Kemala
You mean she's gonna go on a laicist rampage to get religion out of the US institutions?

Me likey

kek sorry for the typo

>>KemalaYou mean she's gonna go on a laicist rampage to get religion out of the US institutions?
What?

Since her design is basically a joke character with no real weakness, give her antagonists that aren't so serious. Examples like Happosai from Ranma, Impossible Man from the Fantastic Four or Obnoxio the clown would work.

Any specifics you might wanna add

Is OP even in this thread anymore

William Shatner.

Attached: The Shat Man.gif (480x200, 2.7M)

So who's the writer

People should be coming home from school now so this thread might get a boost soon

The type of enemies zhe could get, would be extremely problematic for NuMarvel, so enjoy the nth quirky girl who preaches about diversity like a white girl.

I would say its "change". Kamala's enemies should reflect different types of change, according to their personal situation and her current feelings.

Not if they aren't taken too seriously

Yes.

Oh shit are you OP and if you are do you really work at Marvel

>An Islamic radical who's moved to America but refuses to assimilate
I dont think they will portray the grayness of the whole situation. muslim characters will be good.
I always want Dust to throw away Hijab and get a Jasmine like costume.

Wasn't the point of those issues where Shocker goes to jersey supposed to be that she doesn't need a rogue's gallery?

>Oh shit are you OP and if you are do you really work at Marvel
Yes and No.

There is no famous Carol foes either.

Then why do you need ideas for a Ms. Marvel villain

Deadpool had a Muslim terrorist.

Is he a main character or just used for arc or they are just terrorist red shirts? You are talking about that Bin laden clone barat in C&D right?

A one time bomb terrorist who Deadpool makes fun of for been a stereotype.

is for

that one from secret avengers crossover . He is used for one arc and thrown away. Dr. Bong was the main villian.

What is that supposed to mean

Send her to Burma and she'll finally become the first american who knows shit about the world.
Make her fight zionists.
Conquer Kashmir and genocide the street-shitters. Pakistan ftw.

>Make her fight zionists.
As one of its only Jewish defense league and not a mainstream group.

Nah. He won't be mean to her. He'd be an ass, but not that much of an ass

Becky kind of fits this already I feel. You can explore how a character like her became part of Carol's group into what she is now. Play into her insecurities and why she feels what she's doing is the only way to go. Would need to upgrade her costume aswell

Attached: Rebecca_St._Jude_(Earth-616)_from_Ms._Marvel_Vol_4_8.JPG.jpg (257x327, 24K)

What is this even for

Ew, why so many freckles and why on that part of her face

Some dudes prefer freckles

At least none that the X-Men books didn't steal from her.

When Kamala's nanosuit inevitably goes Venom on her, I expect Becky to be the one who takes it for herself.

Is anyone actually into her in universe

Try making the again later or if you want we can work together on Discord

Attached: 025.jpg (600x933, 111K)

here's your arch enemy bro

Attached: porky.png (822x635, 684K)

At this point, no

I'm thinking Josh Richardson. Not as an actual villain, but an anti-villain that crosses from villain to hero. And would serve as a kind of love interest for Kamala

Josh would be against Kamala, but a part of him does care and is in love with Kamala that he doesn't want to hurt her

Think the Gwen and MJ scenario and replace it with Bruno and Josh

Becky would certainly fit this as Kamala's own Green Goblin

Attached: Joshua_Richardson_(Earth-616)_Ms._Marvel_Vol_4_8v2.jpg (800x1459, 612K)

So does OP really need help because they aren't responding to anything

Is this thread seriously going to die like this

>I always want Dust to throw away Hijab and get a Jasmine like costume.
Why? She's pretty recognizable with it on.

Garbage character. Garbage show.

Have you even watched the show

What if Kamala became a super villan?

Attached: 1558061398313.png (346x960, 169K)

Nah he's that story arc's version of an alt-righter.

What's this thread even about

>Quaran says to kill all pagans
>Khamela is in the same universe as Thor

How bad does it play out?

Kira would unironically be a great villain for Kamala; her series is all about what's going on with her life and the occasional MoW which is pretty similar to the Part 4 structure.

Also, he would be interesting on how he would be considered "low-level" despite having the most destructive powers any street level villain could ask for; not to mention he would remain incognito for someone like SHIELD or the Police to go hunt him

Attached: kosaku.jpg (600x338, 86K)

god i hope so. I want becky out of that god damn bubble wrap armor

Is she a good guy or a bad guy

as much as I like to meme and say she just wants order, she just seems to like to be in power and give orders.

Attached: facismiscute.jpg (1084x1084, 1.5M)

This thread honestly disappointed me, i was hoping i'd actually get a chance to talk to someone that works with Marvel

Does anybody actually like the freckle, both in and out of universe

Iron Sheikh

I mean, she DOES have a weakness. Electricity.

Only in certain voltages, it seems. She's tanked some bolts with no effect to her shapeshifting. I imagine her current suit is also insulated, because alien tech.

You don't need to use the quote every thread.

What is this thread for

A villain who becomes obsessed with helping Kamala become the best hero she can be and the only way you get better is through experience.

This person sees that Kamala doesn't really face any series challenge or threat in her life as a hero. Mostly just one off villains or other children.

After all, Spider-Man has Osborn, Daredevil has King Pin, Steve Rogers has Red Skull, and even Reed Richards has Doctor Doom.

They see that Kamala could become so much more if she had someone who was her equal. Someone who could help her grow into an even better hero.

Of course, they'd come across as incredibly off putting and creepy, congratulating Kamala when she did a good job, learned a new trick with her powers, or becoming ELATED when she stopped them.

Then they'd harshly reprimand her for being sloppy, being selfish one day, or letting a civilian get hurt.

"Look what you let me do! You have to be better than THIS!"

No idea what their powers, background, or abilities would be though.

It'd imagine them being older than her and gender doesn't really come to mind. Maybe a woman to have a dark(er) reflection of her idol, Captain Marvel? Kind of a reverse with the adult being the super fan?

I hate her stories, but it would be interesting if her brother awakened his powers and became an extremist of sorts. She'd stop his crimes when he commits them but he'd always slip away. It'd make for a somewhat interesting dynamic since the two would still be very close in their day to day lives, never realizing the other is their greatest enemy

I appreciate someone that also goes into as much detail as me, very interesting

I want Coat-of-Arms to be this kind of villain so much. To my memory, her initial character was an artist obsessed with the concept of superheroes and supervillains in her work.

I want to dick her relentlessly and savagely (especially the anime version)

Will he want to fuck her embiggened hands?