It's 2017

>It's 2017
>Rebirth has just come out and everyone's excited about Wally, but there's also a LoSH tease
>"They'll return when they get the right creative team."

Who would have ever expected it to be Bendis of all people?

Attached: legion.jpg (1720x1720, 541K)

Don't fucking remind me of this shit...

I'm sorry, user...

They fucking did it! They turned Brainy the genius character into a bumbling fool cause he's a straight white-ish cis man. While all Bendis's black female characters can all hack into Green Lantern Batteries and Ironman suits without breaking a sweat.

Attached: 1568793537173~2.jpg (3975x723, 917K)

I think everyone was assuming it was gonna be Hickman

>that panel
They all...seem very incompetent

Is Teenage Clark kent still a member of the legion of superheroes ?
Or has he been written out again ?

Written out

What decade do you think it is, man?

Geoff Johns has clark in the legion of when he was writing the Superman books (sure that was a long time ago though...seems like he was going for that again with Doomsday until sauturn girl got dusted by editors)

Early 2010s

Their appearance in Superman is ALREADY worse than any other version of the team ever BY FAR.

>not just having Lil’ Jon Kent go join Legion Academy because he couldn’t join teen titans and his dad has a special connection to the team
>original legionnaires are now teachers (Superman will sometimes still go on adventures with them)
>all new characters are students at the legion school (some being the kids of original heroes)
>tap into My Hero Academia
>still have Superman adventures with adult legion
>doesn’t rewrite legion history YET AGAIN
>no stupid “ let’s age Jon” story line

Youre welcome DC, you don’t even have to credit it me

The whole "Bendis is coming" ad was traumatizing. I dropped every DC book once he finally started working there.

Rebirth was a lie from the start. DC didn't change, they did however see how badly they fucked up with the New 52, so they promised with Rebirth "no more reboots" and that legacy was important. The orginal Legion and the Justice League of America being the main face of that legacy. But we only got one unchanged.

He's channeling his Dr.Fate persona

Attached: RCO022_1562754547.jpg (1041x1600, 636K)

I just don't care anymore. The Legion is never going to return to its glory days, I'm just happy we have the stories that we got.

The good news is, no matter how bad this reboot is, we'll only hafta but up with it for a year or two before its cancelled.

See, this idea sounds great. But you have to understand that having characters get married and have children is somehow a big risk in DC's eyes. They allowed Superman at least, but the rest of the universe is "still going steady". The only meambers of the legion allowed to have kids was Imra and Garth.

Why do X-men fags get Hickman and we get Brain fucking Bendis? This shit is unfair bros. Even Hickman was almost butt hurt about it. Almost.

I don't doubt a lot of house of x has some of his LoSH ideas reused instead. He too wanted the legion in a dystopia, OG evil crazy Brainy (now Xavier) clones his own Mon El to start a legion of his own.

>anything in a story set in future
>risk for DC
user, I...

Why do you timetravel into that moment. Did they know that they need to or they would never be convinced?
So why does they seem to wonder? Shouldnt they be like "yeah, we are now here because this will convince everyone to form it"
If they didnt know this, why storm into it and not watch from afar or disguise themself?
Bendis cant into timetravel!

Attached: file.png (638x513, 537K)