Have the panchiko guys ever thanked us for literally making their career...

have the panchiko guys ever thanked us for literally making their career? these dudes have 200k listeners on spotify and it is single handedly this boards doing.

youre welcome u ingrates

Attached: index.jpg (1280x720, 98.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cbFkxD2m
4archive.org/board/mu/thread/66571671/panchiko-d-e-a-t-h-m-e-t-a-l
youtube.com/watch?v=RCmoUdyExZ0
i.imgur.com/RGXriCF.png
mega.nz/file/OY4RjYiC#8dWpdylp__V_4qEixxvg1HPaV5ApTo_8s8uWfUFkZOc
mega.nz/file/3NYmSDLA#sIIIxvWijxNl1A5naWgIGsbqMePb0gHDWJW_IAp2g1w
mega.nz/file/KRw0gYRI#G1q7SpJJwSTifHk2echO0XrGhSrCAmbuYkgsTbMxOko
mega.nz/file/Dc5xAaSI#9HzVE9AGFd6CJa2RBV77mpYYLIIX_SwZmNSiGaCbDxE
mega.nz/file/3R5wWBgJ#BCocSPVDTrww8VNtQJh28dlhFFoZMUk5hEwzRVRSRm0
mega.nz/file/TBg3TYSa#Ok2FRa3bFqccuMSe0izBUJXlJaRreLjcV_DKum9484U
mega.nz/file/3Yp20JAA#VOLF7oEsbXJwZO25YFaNstp0nbGSptKVBtP8PYI_Ftg
mega.nz/file/DJwEXL5D#wIAgv9-_KnWG3SI4mMcwSilWtsrxK_Ii1z6SG9SmOBw
mega.nz/file/nJRxGKzb#kUJnRp1HK6nM9EUJBCWApqfL-n-2cnYCFjLNEZn2FCM
mega.nz/file/DQ5gkQLT#4QdUXzacx3GbaDpt8a9zZhTbjXjofAxoCAF437S9Gus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not that i'm aware of, although they've mentioned Yea Forums a couple times but that's it
If i'd guess it's probably because of their mixed reputation on here, i agree with you but it is what it is aye
also they released a pretty neat live album which is cool i guess

It was memed in a really smart way even if it was just lofi radiohead the anime cover and possibly fake story worked out

Why would they thank us for something they orchestrated themselves?

>expecting marketers to thank you for being gullible

It wasn't some gay marketing stunt or whatnot, although I will admit the shilling went overboard. Essentially, I was one of the guys who fucking helped find the creators of the record in a discord server created in like, late 2019. We achieved our goal and that was pretty much it, we got information and shit, most of it was made public. We just thought it was damn good music, it's not like lost media searches are something unheard of. Anyhow, I got credited as an acknowledgement on the album's bandcamp page after the reissue, and I started sort of acting like a bit of a shill on this board I'll admit, and look, I don't even fucking live in England. Neither does the other guy who helped out who was some argentinian kid, south americans seem to like British music a lot for some reason. (see, Oasis) Personally the novelty wore off on me quick, but there's still some of their stuff I like.
I could get into more deboonking territory here, but I really don't need to get into another argument on these threads. I can understand the skepticism but it's been two fucking years now. We have CD-R disc serials checked, old letters from labels, a couple old videos, info on the guys, technical shit, etc. I'm autistic bout it because I like the truth, and the truth of the matter here is there's no forgery. At best, Andy and them are just good at marketing. If your album showed up online after years and you have a fanbase for it, wouldn't you want to do something? They still work in the music business, hell one of them is a manager iirc. I don't know why Yea Forums finds it hard to believe that older music can come into light years later through a fanbase, you all shilled ITAOTS into oblivion.

seems legit

This is why you don't lie to get ahead, kids. You'll be writing defensive paragraphs for years to come.

the one reason why i applaud panchiko is they still have their marketers posting stuff like 2 years after the fact. they're the first band to capitalize on the idea of them being "lost music", and they're going all out with no brakes

Why do (you) still claim hoax? Literally all of the arguments have been disproven
All I want to do is correct the record about a musician I like, that's really it. Its not like I'm the only person making threads on this shit, but digighouls and his personas have been an enemy of our community for a pretty long time. He stalks these threads every couple months, so yeah it's hard to discuss this band on this board without coming off as a shill. I'm not correcting it because I'm paid to, I'm not, I'm correcting it because I feel like it.

>they're the first band to capitalize on the idea of them being "lost music"
No. Not even close.

Tldr.
Pachinko is shitty music but nice hoax

>Why do (you) still claim hoax? Literally all of the arguments have been disproven
Sure buddy

just stop it
nobody likes this ear shit you samefagging loser

"muh lost tapes"
take meds faggot

Of course not, do you think they want to get canceled for being part of Yea Forums culture like it happened to Fantano?

good point

You're either willfully ignorant or just stupid at this point
lmao you believe an entire elaborate conspiracy was created to promote this record, you take your meds

>lmao you believe an entire elaborate conspiracy was created to promote this record, you take your meds
its not that complicated. you pay someone to post this le epic anime image album that no one has ever heard of on an anime imageboard and then you pay them to post it everyday for years.

of course it was a marketing ploy, people aren't that stupid.

Obligatory Pastebin link: pastebin.com/cbFkxD2m

Attached: panch.webm (640x480, 1.58M)

How do you see all of the evidence over the past couple years and still call bullshit?
Like:

this thread reeks of rym trannies

>pay someone to post it every day for years
LOL, i'm not even the OP here. Why are you so obsessed with the idea that every thread is a samefag? you think random NEETs, internet users, and high school students are being paid to market a record online?
At this point I'm almost certain Digighouls has been the one making up this skitzo shit.

Attached: AE15B3EE-0D1F-4AA7-BE8A-3A571A4B4BDA.gif (538x572, 338.43K)

'evidence' lol. they paid all of these random people in the british indie scene to fake stuff on the off chance that anyone would contact them. they had these old flyers, demo logs, archived gig listings, specific cd-r serial numbers and shit all planned out. I mean it's like so obvious dude.

"everyone involved was paid off"
Holy shit how delusional can you be

i have come to remind them
toad, it really is time to stop. do i really need to post your chimpout from when you got exiled from your panchiko discord tranny server because you were defending a pedophile?

Attached: Panchiko Discord leaks.png (2000x1394, 271.89K)

Oh, so you do know who I am. Still not the OP btw, seethe
>exiled from your panchiko discord tranny server because you were defending a pedophile?
That's not what happened at all lmao, but alriight man. Ancient drama. I assume you're talking about norman, I was the one who had got rid of him. I was exiled because I had challenged the ownership, we were all good though later on.
As for that screenshot, I still stand by all of it. I don't even make like, most threads on this band anymore. If I do it's something simple and you have this same tard, Digighouls and his followers saying the same stuff from 2 years ago. These faggots are obsessed with their schizophrenic conspiracy theory that they've had for over 2 years now.
If you want to talk to me you could always message me you coward.

>Oh, so you do know who I am.
yes, you're in every panchiko thread, what a coincidence
>Still not the OP btw
literally my first post in this thread retard, i know there's other shills like pandamandyman
>seethe
zoom zoom
>That's not what happened at all lmao, but alriight man. Ancient drama.
looks like that's a yes
>These faggots are obsessed with their schizophrenic conspiracy theory
man, you're really trying hard to fit in here aren't you?
>conspiracy theory that they've had for over 2 years now.
in the panchiko "discovery" thread in 2016, you have people calling out both the fake disc rot and the obvious fact the "hey i just found this what do" was baiting: 4archive.org/board/mu/thread/66571671/panchiko-d-e-a-t-h-m-e-t-a-l (i know you already have this bookmarked and saved, im posting this for everyone who isn't a shill)

this was recognized as a hoax here from the start, and that's why panchiko will ignore Yea Forums.

Attached: a little bit of democracy.png (1018x148, 29.8K)

all this drama over a 6/10 shoegaze album....

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-21 12.56.18 AM.png (201x136, 50.11K)

>yes, you're in every panchiko thread, what a coincidence
More like digighouls is.
>pandamandyman
I have no idea who this is
>looks like that's a yes
I shouldn't have to explain false shit to you but you're a big baby who needs it all explained aren't you
>man, you're really trying hard to fit in here aren't you?
it's not like this is the only place where i post lol
>in the panchiko "discovery" thread in 2016, you have people calling out both the fake disc rot and the obvious fact the "hey i just found this what do" was baiting: 4archive.org/board/mu/thread/66571671/panchiko-d-e-a-t-h-m-e-t-a-l (i know you already have this bookmarked and saved, im posting this for everyone who isn't a shill)
There was a degree of healthy skepticism but no level of outright schizo denial like we saw in 2020. I don't see what your problem is mate. Once again, we've had people go over all of your little claims, shouldn't it be easier for you to accept the truth instead of creating a convoluted conspiracy that involves everyone being "in on it" and being paid off?
If you really want to talk about this, message me, you know where to find me. you come to these threads so often to promote your crackpot narrative that you seem obsessed with proving, yet you've consistently refused to read or talk to anyone actually involved
doors are open for ya

it could be a 2/10 buttrock album or a 4/10 poo poo bee album, what makes it so insulting is how much the band is willing to double down and actually sucker in people, it's the most nasty marketing scheme for a while and whoever thought of the idea is going to hell.

>More like digighouls is.
i think you're the paranoid schizophrenic if you think some dude who dunked on you by making a parody almost 2 years ago is the one behind all criticism of panchiko's marketing
>I have no idea who this is
the guy who wrote the pastebin and conveniently has a bunch of CD-Rs of albums no one else has ever seen that have a similar noise issue, and naturally has become a panchiko shill. totally isn't part of panchiko or anything though, right? ;)
>I shouldn't have to explain false shit to you
no need to buddy, i watched your spergout live
>it's not like this is the only place where i post lol
yes, you're a zoomer who thinks Yea Forums is heckin epic!! i get it, you want to not be a zoomer. it's a sad state of existence, but you'll get through it eventually. but you'll always be the newfiest of newfags :)
>Once again, we've had people go over all of your little claims, shouldn't it be easier for you to accept the truth instead of creating a convoluted conspiracy that involves everyone being "in on it" and being paid off?
i joined your discord server to see if you'd post evidence of shilling nonstop, and you (hilariously) did. we are here:
1. "discovery" thread is obvious Yea Forums bait and not a legitimate find
2. bit rot is obviously fake because CDs have error correction out the ass and it's not possible for its audio to sound like its a worn tape
3. proven off-site shilling
why would anyone believe anything you have to say?
>If you really want to talk about this, message me, you know where to find me.
i dont want to talk to you about this beyond making fun of your spam
>you come to these threads so often
i have not been in a panchiko thread for about a year, thanks.
i'm the spy you were worried about :)
>yet you've consistently refused to read or talk to anyone actually involved
i would tell you to engage panchiko fans from the other side to see how hostile they are, but you can't, because you're one of the most hostile.

Attached: panchiko discord tranny server reforms NOW.jpg (1151x203, 31.29K)

You could tell it was bullshit simply because anime aesthetic shit wasn't a thing at all back at the time the faggots claim the cd was made. If only you guys couldve put all this effort into shilling good music.

Attached: IMG_20220225_224747.jpg (1170x1418, 159.12K)

Yet you still haven't proven anything now have you. I'll leave you with this:
I'm occasionally skeptical too, but I realized long, long ago that there's too much shit involved for it to just be some kind of marketing ploy. I've also made it clear that I'm not willing to dox them just to prove my point to you all. You have everything you need to put together the puzzle pieces. I guess a midwit like yourself though is either too dumb or too ignorant to read. Peace lol, maybe we'll meet again someday.

>Erm it's totally real and not a marketing ploy but ur too dumb to get it

Attached: 20211230_110052.jpg (419x368, 16.82K)

>Yet you still haven't proven anything now have you
you don't have to prove a negative
> I've also made it clear that I'm not willing to dox them just to prove my point to you all.
i already have seen that dudes myspace page or whatever; my argument has never been "they're too young".
>You have everything you need to put together the puzzle pieces
how do i reconcile what you have with:
1. "discovery" thread is obvious Yea Forums bait and not a legitimate find
2. bit rot is obviously fake because CDs have error correction out the ass and it's not possible for its audio to sound like its a worn tape
3. proven off-site shilling
protip: you can't. it's like how you can't believe in santa claus when you saw mommy and daddy putting your presents under the tree.

Gas this thread

>i'd guess it's probably because of their mixed reputation on here
No. It's because of OUR mixed reputation... Nobody wants to be associated with Yea Forums.

I wonder if some gen alpha kids will discover my music in 30 years...?

Kek. Any rundown about it?

Recs for bands like Panchiko without all the flashiness in publicity?

The hoax is proved. And its just a bunch of discordyards shilling here

i could post the countless screenshots, but toad summed it up himself pretty well, 6 months after the fact because he's a zoomer who think the internet really is srs bsns

Attached: toad admits it and isn't over it 6 months later.png (1920x947, 171.01K)

This album and band are such fucking garbage. Complete joke.

Look at this garbage.

Attached: Panchiko shirt.jpg (784x487, 96.22K)

TLDR.

>Literally all of the arguments have been disproven
Bullshit.

not reading this and you are a faggot, go back to your discord, troon.

Why do you get so mad for people saying pachinko is a hoax? From 2019 onwards these discord shills don't stop. Its like its time to move on, you dropped your "arguments" so stop getting mad for an organic response of people don't buying the hoax.

Where are the members of pachinko? No one saw them. Even the interviews are made without seeing their faces. Its always an indirect interaction with them. Shitty music and great hoax already proven. And what about that guy defending the hoax in rym comment box since 2019. This shit's hilarious

>2. bit rot is obviously fake because CDs have error correction out the ass and it's not possible for its audio to sound like its a worn tape

Error correction doesn't work how you think it does. You've never tried to rip a 15+ year old CD-R.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCmoUdyExZ0

i.imgur.com/RGXriCF.png

Attached: Drift 02.png (1173x579, 59.7K)

>No one saw them.

Attached: xUqmAWM.jpg (461x799, 253.36K)

>accuses others of being some random schizo
>also brought up that random schizo out of nowhere while defending a marketing stunt

>no photos of them released until the marketing had taken hold and they had time to make sure they had "old photos" that were definitely of "the band" playing

pandamanyman has joined the game
you ever get proper EAC rips (with logs) of this shit, buddy? or is it the same "i used a standalone CD player because otherwise it wont play" story?
this proves what, exactly? that they aren't literal zoomers like few have claimed?

As i said, no direct interaction with the members. Its just a shill dropping a photo

Are you blind? There's literally an EAC screenshot in the post and several dozen downloadable here:

Cool, guess I'm going to make some shitty recordings today and "lose" them so I can find them later and spam about them on this board

Imagine writting tons of lines. It tells you a lot

>several dozen downloadable here
Where? I don't see a single link to a ZIP file containing an EAC rip.

>If only you guys couldve put all this effort into making good music.
Fixed your post

Are you even trying?

mega.nz/file/OY4RjYiC#8dWpdylp__V_4qEixxvg1HPaV5ApTo_8s8uWfUFkZOc

mega.nz/file/3NYmSDLA#sIIIxvWijxNl1A5naWgIGsbqMePb0gHDWJW_IAp2g1w

mega.nz/file/KRw0gYRI#G1q7SpJJwSTifHk2echO0XrGhSrCAmbuYkgsTbMxOko

mega.nz/file/Dc5xAaSI#9HzVE9AGFd6CJa2RBV77mpYYLIIX_SwZmNSiGaCbDxE

mega.nz/file/3R5wWBgJ#BCocSPVDTrww8VNtQJh28dlhFFoZMUk5hEwzRVRSRm0

mega.nz/file/TBg3TYSa#Ok2FRa3bFqccuMSe0izBUJXlJaRreLjcV_DKum9484U

mega.nz/file/3Yp20JAA#VOLF7oEsbXJwZO25YFaNstp0nbGSptKVBtP8PYI_Ftg

mega.nz/file/DJwEXL5D#wIAgv9-_KnWG3SI4mMcwSilWtsrxK_Ii1z6SG9SmOBw

mega.nz/file/nJRxGKzb#kUJnRp1HK6nM9EUJBCWApqfL-n-2cnYCFjLNEZn2FCM

mega.nz/file/DQ5gkQLT#4QdUXzacx3GbaDpt8a9zZhTbjXjofAxoCAF437S9Gus

None of that is in the Pastebin faggot fuck.

It is if you actually read it and follow the links you lazy cunt.

Attached: here.png (933x510, 29.7K)

>shilling intensifies

That sure was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.