I can’t believe literally everyone forgot about this. Was it that bad

I can’t believe literally everyone forgot about this. Was it that bad

Attached: 4FDD8EEB-73C2-46C3-9736-7DB538D055BC.jpg (640x360, 56K)

it wasn't bad just forgettable

It was underwhelming.

>thinking anything made in the 2010s would be good

No it was just ten episodes long and they aired it all in a week for some reason.

I don't know why myself. Guess being laser focused on the plot and not having enough characters to obsess over.

It was just forgettable disposable streamer crap.

That didn't stop Over the Garden Wall and it won't stop Primal. Infinity Train is sadly just an average show whose main selling point was the mysteries and the resolutions were weak and unrelated to our protagonist which made it hard to care.

It was OK, but there was no real mystery or complexity to discuss. I think it did what it meant to do fairly well, but it's just not that interesting after the fact.

IT WAS GOOD. WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Right, it feels kinda pointless speculating on the next season when we currently have no idea if the show will even continue with Tulip in the lead role...or at all.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-11-17h15m43s227.jpg (1920x1080, 885K)

I really dislike how we aren't shown Tulip actually come home and dealing with fallout of her running away for months.

It was fine but it felt rushed and didn't have a satisfying ending.
I am excited for the next series and it was one of the stronger cartoons of the year but there just isn't much to talk about.

Yea Forums doesn't typically talk much about shows that have the Neflix all-episodes-at-once business model. Not until they're old, at least.

Which, I mean, makes sense. People watch the episodes at different dates, so it's hard to get an on-the-spot discussion started.

It was great, but it all came out too quickly and didn't have enough episodes to keep people talking or waifu baiting like other recent series.

Personally I found it surprisingly good but it really needed to be stretched out a bit and not aired all at once

This is why I think binging culture is cancer. There is no time for steam to build up for a show, discussions are fractured because people either haven’t watched that far or watched all at once, and most importantly there is no hype for finales or cliffhangers for everyone to react to at once. It was like watching a fake sports game or something.

>It wasn't bad, it was just boring, uninspired and went nowhere.

So, it was bad?

It literally came and went. Scheduling isn't what it used to be.

Attached: 1566114226938.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

Nobody is saying those things.
It was just okay as opposed to awful or great and there isn't much to talk about.

Epic bait my good redditor

Anime. Anime is like pizza is always good and always intellectual.

The pilot signed a check the final show couldn't cash. Should have been more episodes to better expand on the ideas.

Based. The show needed 12 episodes.

It lacked focus. None of what it did was exactly bad but it only really excelled during the horror and slow bits.
The cast should have also remained a duo. Even though the dog was my favorite character he didn't really need to be there.