Why does everyone go gaga for Immortal Hulk, but nobody really gives a dogs dick about Creature of the Night? Hell...

Why does everyone go gaga for Immortal Hulk, but nobody really gives a dogs dick about Creature of the Night? Hell, you'd think it'd have a larger interest on it being Batman alone. Yes, yes, we all know that King is one of the worst writers alive and deserves all the criticism & low-sales numbers. Big fan of Ewing on Immortal Hulk, but this comic is the tits.

Attached: file.png (400x615, 386K)

It's mainly cause everyone's still waiting for the fourth book, how long has it been?

One is being published?
CoTN is spoken about in glowing terms here anyway

>It's mainly cause everyone's still waiting for the fourth book, how long has it been?
30th of October is the last issue, with the hardback Deluxe Edition solicited for the 30th of September.

Even with its Gary Frank tier release schedule, I've seen it posted like five times since release. Might just be on at the wrong time.

I can’t wait for the next t issue but Jesus is this release schedule absolutely fucked what’s taking so freaking long the scripts already done

busiek is based

Best writer for the big two.

Busiek fell ill at some point (or several points, even)

Wuh.

I would love an Elseworlds Justice League by Busiek using his Secret identity Superman, this Batman and his Sword of Atlantis Aquaman

I wish we would get a Wonder Woman version

Is this Secret Identity tier?
Is it even close?

bump

Kinda depends on the how the last book turns out. So far it's a lot more reserved and spoopy than Secret Identity

hm

If Secret Identity is S tier, than this is about B, definitely still worth the read

i see what you did there.

hahaha oh you

Attached: 1566775441965.gif (245x245, 865K)

No one talks about it because we are still waiting for the final issue to come out

I love it but, it's been so long, I lost track. Is the last issue even out yet?

Banner is the better Bruce.