How would Mob fare against all of the ghosts/spirits from the Danny Phantom universe?

How would Mob fare against all of the ghosts/spirits from the Danny Phantom universe?

Attached: 422AE75C-A5BB-4711-992C-7EB73AFE0E46.jpg (1280x761, 41K)

Mob Boss has some fucking high shelf fights the kind of animation I loved seeing in OPM season 1

What can he do?

Good since most of the ghosts in DP lack any common sense and Mob would easily KO em.

I dont rememeber all of em bu t I feel a majority would be fodder tier.

I remember Danny had a few straight up reality warpers like Desiree and the Ghost Writer

There’s also some of the bigger players like the Ghost King and Dark Danny who almost destroyed all of human civilization.

He'd probably be ok.

He would capable of soloing all of them even in his default state. Endgame confident muscle Mob does it effortlessly.

Ghost Writer minded his own damn business until Danny was shit to him.

Danny is such a terrible person

Desiree overhears him wishing to be normal and that's all she wrote.

The whole gimmick of Mob Psycho 100 is that Mob is an absurdly powerful character who has to learn to fit in with his normal classmates instead of being ostracized from society like the freak he is.

So I assume he would fare well.

Prett-y fucking good? Like short of that time master ghost, Pariah Dark and ghosts with really out of context gimmicks like Desiree Mob can fucking throw down when motivated. Didn’t ONE say his baseline is somewhere below Tatsumaki, but ??? might throw that into question?

I could even see him going mano y mano with Dark Danny because if I remember Dark Danny is just raw power

Ridiculously strong telekinetic ability. Most of it is locked away, under normal circumstances he could probably level a building in seconds, but if his emotions reach their boiling point and he explodes, he could level a city.

Not sure how he deals with possession or intangibility then.

He frequently uses his powers to fight ghosts.

They work on ghosts in his world, which are made of psychic energy. Not sure if it would work DPs ghosts.

At full throttle he's pretty much a god. He'd do great.

>pass user

Attached: bottomtext.jpg (1203x650, 391K)

He can be possessed but only when knocked out/asleep. Not sure on intangibility but psychic shielding might hold that back

Mob wipes the floor with them.
That's usually the point, it's Mob is under no physical danger but his personal issues are reflected in battle.
Given how on the nose most the ghosts in Danny Phantom are with their relation to Danny's personal dramait'll probably be more easy for Mob to see his issues in them.

How would he do against Spectra? She kinda feeds off emotional issues.

He'd job to based Legion and Proteus.

She'd probably love him for being a ball of pent up angst and confusion then realize she fucked up when he hits 100% and has an episode.

Attached: .jpg (800x779, 97K)

They made a point to show that dimple couldnt possess him while hes asleep. He needed mobs soul out of his body in order to do it.

he'd "ex ore size" them without issue, though he'd try to reason with them first, depending how emotional he is the faster he'd wipe them the fuck out.

ragan and a few others say exercise weirdly in the dub.

A better question is, is there any universe where Reigen couldn't succeed by constantly falling upwards?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The problem with a lot of Danny Phantom’s rogues gallery is that they’re more suited for a superhero/capeshit environment than the psychological supernatural shit that Mob deals with. They feel more like they belong in the One Punch Man universe than they do in MP100.

Mob would wipe the floor with most of them with maybe the exceptions of the super OP big bads like Pariah Dark and Dark Danny, but even their chances against Mob’s sheer raw emotional energy are up for debate.

Attached: 2D07940D-6C40-4286-9F9F-B20215C41E4E.jpg (622x474, 41K)

Mob regularly exorcise ghosts as part of his part-time job. Intangibility ain't a problem for him. Just look at his fight against Dimple and Mogami. Psychics in Mob Psycho have defense against possession if they are powerful enough. Dimple and other evil spirits were incapable of possessing Mob while he was awake.

>implying she couldn't just whip out the guidance counselor routine and shame him out of it with a stern talking-to

pretty much any universe in which he isn't the author's mouthpiece

The formula is usually just let Mob freak the fuck out until he comes to and then resolve to never do whatever you did to piss off Mob again.

Can you anime zoomers fuck off back to Yea Forums please?

But can he beat Box Ghost?