So what would you wish for, Yea Forums? Remember, you only get 3 wishes, you can’t kill anyone...

So what would you wish for, Yea Forums? Remember, you only get 3 wishes, you can’t kill anyone, make anyone fall in love, or bring anyone back from the dead. You also can’t wish for more wishes.

Attached: 94952A5E-6DE5-410F-901C-E98E14F250A3.jpg (914x742, 65K)

I wish that Robin Williams was still alive and could find happiness.

I wish for your freedom

More Genies

The happiness of all mankind

1. Fire Bendis.
2. No more live-action capeshit.
3. Raven waifu.

Attached: 1524088525744.png (218x304, 82K)

>Genie, I wish you never existed!

1. I wish I had Crazy Diamond as a stand
2. I wish instead of being a Hentai series Kuroinu became an adventure anime that rivaled Full metal alchemist in terms of quality
3. Your freedom

With the Robin Williams genie? He's not the wish corrupting type, so I'm pretty free to wish for what I actually want without too much overthinking:

1. Retcon my family as being "old money". The modern equivalent of wishing to be a prince, if you want to think of it that way. I'd want at least 10 billion under my direct control with everyone else in my family being in a similar financial situation. Whatever timeline changes are necessary to make this a reality are fine, I'll leave that to the Genie.
2. Unfailing superior health, effortless peak-human physiology in all respects. Zero genetic defects, no chance of cancer, olympian physique, perfect facial aesthetics, 100% mental acuity well into old age. I'm not asking for immortality here, but an extremely long lifespan would be an obvious side effect of this. This change would be genetic, retconned into my whole family and thus my kids as well.
3. I give the genie his freedom. Because he's a bro, and I appreciate him not being one of those asshole genies who puts weird shit into my wishes to fuck with me.

i wish for infinite genies

source?

>Hamon mastery
>Hermit Purple (or another stand like it)
>Even more strategic genius, adding onto what I already gain from Hermit Purple and the mastery of Hamon

Enough magic power to grant my own wishes.
Free Genie, I guess.

1: I wish that my mother was healthy
2: I wish that my sister wouldn't have to live such a stressful life
3: I wish that my nephew would live happily and healthfully all the days of his life

I wish you all the best.

You need to go back.

I wish for the Freedom Ring with my first wish, for a lifelong streak of good luck with my second wish, and I wish the Genie free with my third.

Attached: Freedom_Ring_Curtis_Doyle_3.jpg (600x889, 125K)

Aw, shit, you're a better person than I am, user. I wish you and yours all the best.

Good fucking choice on the ring, dude.

1. I wish my wish count was always counted as absolute value of the amount.
2. I wish for negative 200 million wishes.
Thanks

>can't make anyone fall in love with you
Well then what's the point of it all then? I'll never get a cheetah waifu. I guess I'll wish for a lot of money and the genie's freedom. I don't need a third wish.

I wish the Genie free with my first wish.
He's a bro who's gonna stick around anyway, so it's almost the same as having unlimited wishes because he's not gonna see me suffer

I wish The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance would get another season, but end after that, before it can be ruined.

With this ring, would I be able to conjure up some super health food that tastes really good, and then poop it out later, and then the poop would disappear? Do I have to focus on the nutrients existing, or will they cease to exist once I stop focusing?

I wish for the power to grant my own wishes.

oh hai XKCD

>the poop would disappear?
Rule three. If you walk 30 feet away from the poop then it would disappear, yes.

>Do I have to focus on the nutrients existing
Rule two, I would figure. You don't need to know the exact nutritional makeup of your health item, so you won't need to focus on those nutrients at all.

Play any /tg/ or /trash/ CYOA and have it actually happen.
Genie gets my second wish but the effect is delayed and happens after I make my third.
Genie is free.

Either a /tg/ or /trash/ CYOA like said
or for a real working Chronivac.

Pic related.

Attached: tumblr_ocq5xl6RKA1rtmlwko6_250.gif (250x173, 617K)

I wish for a hundred clones of yourself (each one should at least give me two wishes)

>Clock goes back an hour.

1. Remove Tommy and Ladderbro from this board permanently

2.Have a Mera waifu

3.Wish for your freedom, Geniebro

I would wish that Milo Murphy's Law was good

1. world peace
2. no more poverty in the world
3. make me the king of a brand new island that will be its own sovereign nation and populate it with a random selection of willing participants of between 5-10k people

1. i wish kyle was real
2. i wish i was a cute shota again
3. i wish south park was a real place and that i lived there
there, that ought to cover everything.

Attached: 1447446671760.jpg (900x945, 698K)

1. I want to win a fight against Brian Michael Bendis in an Elevator
2. I want to win a fight against Dan Clowes in an elevator
3. I want a beer after fighting Brian Michael Bendis and Dan Clowes in an elevator

1. Wish the ability to travel through time and space
I basically get limitless money from being able to bet in sports games, and experience different times and realities
2. Wish to be immortal
I don't have to worry about old age creeping up on me and I get to explore the more treacherous parts of the universe
3. Genie to be free

How useful is Hamon on regular dudes?

I wish for the powers of a free genie.

>Can't make anyone fall in love.
>Still can create sexy dancers out of thin air that act horny as hell.

Attached: Dancers.gif (371x411, 2.94M)

Pretty much the same thing anyone else would wish for and we all know what it is

orgy with the dancers?

that's clearly genie's power of duplication and shapeshifting. no rule against if he loves you on his own will of freedom

He can't go BOOM YOU'RE IN LOVE NOW but he can create someone you're likely to fall in love with or help create a situation where love is likely to develop.

when he say he can't make anyone fall in love, i think he means a person that already exists fall in love with you. but he can make people that are in love with you

Based

Eternal youth.
A dimention to hold a super computer brain that can shapeshift at light speed for me to access any amount of information.
A genie radar.

All of this is assuming that there isn't some monkey-paw shit here.

1. I wish for health and happiness for my family and friends.
2. Infinite money, because I mean come on.
3. I want to see the timeline where I'm not a 36 year old virgin, and how that played out.

I can live with that.

Attached: 2010-12-29-Genie-Comics.jpg (800x1035, 274K)

If I was going to be selfish and not for stuff like world peace, or other big picture stuff.

1.insane artistic talent
2.the means to have complete success and creative control over my vision.
3.his freedom because I'm not a dick.

Let's see
How about a bank account in my name with unlimited funds that I can access at any time, tax free
After that let's go with the physical, give me a slightly younger, body thats immune to disease and doesn't age, no immortality but longevity so I can eventually die if I want
And lastly good mental health, no dementia or what have you as I get older

1) I wish I was a free genie
2) I wish you were a free genie too

1: for the world to be like an 80s vidya
2: a Ramona Flowers waifu
3: eternal youth

Supreme omnipotence, and that the wish be fulfilled as per my intention, and no other interpretation

THIS.

I wish for you to fix live action Aladdin by not making Jasmine a feminist and giving her that out of place feminist song, and allow her to show her midriff again.

Attached: 2709146pab.jpg (750x1414, 525K)

Also change Jafar back to a sinister looking awesome bad guy.

Attached: 2709146ka.jpg (934x559, 195K)

Very useful

While you're at it just put her in this outfit to make up for the feminists working at nu-Disney pissing me off.

Attached: 2709146a.jpg (717x941, 231K)

Why not just make her constantly naked through out the movie?

I'd wish for...

Attached: DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif (252x252, 179K)

Can't. Soccer moms would bitch. They would be the only ones that would bitch tho because you can bet your soul that dads would be all for it.

Besides Jasmine deserves better than that. Shes not just a piece of brown meat. A lot of love went into her.

Attached: 23416817_146536809304345_2571198441086517249_n.jpg (934x1139, 232K)

I wish that my mother would never have to stress about having enough money.

I wish that my friends who just had their second miscarriage could have the perfect child they've always wanted.

I wish for my sister's husband to learn to stop playing WoW all the time and actually help out around the house and raise his daughter instead of leaving it all to my sister.

I wish to know how does afterlife works.
If there is none or it is unsatisfying, then i wish to create a machine that would go back in time and transer any Consciousness into such medium where it could exist indefenetly. They would still be connected to their original bodies, but their connection couldn't cause permament harm to them. Then, my thrird wish would be that any of such minds after it dissconection upon death could volenteraly connect to a simmulated reality that they could collectivly govern. They could also recconect to a physical body unoccupied by other mind. If such transfer happened before this moment, it their memories that would cause temporal paradox would be blocked. They could unlock such memories upon return to the afterlife. They could also voulenteraly lock down their memories of previous "lifes".

>I wish I were 6'3"
>I wish I were capable of mastering any language/skill within a day of study/practice.
>I wish for your freedom, see you when I'm president

I wish for the power to grant my own wishes

I set genie free, and then we bro out with each other

Then i go out and solve peoples problems

I WISH Yea Forums WASN'T SUCH AN ASSHOLE

Go woke go broke

FPBP

Ahem, I wish i had the power to grant my own wishes... without being turned into a genie or some other non human entity... and that this entails that my own wishes will not be altered to make them easily made manifest... that and some fine ass bitches

I wish for a map with other imprisoned genies' locations
I wish to go on a freedom road trip with the genie, getting wishes and having adventures, freeing there ones who seem nice enough. (His is given the moment he wants to stop)
I wish the extremely rich felt a compulsive urge to spend their money improving the lives of others