Bladee is inferior music for inferior people. I gave it a try and indeed, it wasn't interesting in any way...

bladee is inferior music for inferior people. I gave it a try and indeed, it wasn't interesting in any way. lyrics were terrible and melody really boring. ''bladee'' is, for me, what you could call a ''talenteless hack''. a lazy artist, which got fame for no reason. there is nothing emotional about his works, and I think he's as clever as his fanbase. which, as you already guessed, means that I think this ''artist'' is mentally inferior to almost 99% of classical artists. listening to his music, is, for me, a huge waste of time. you would probably asks me why, and tell me I am ''filtered''. Well you see, I don't feel like wasting more time listening to an artist which doesnt have any talent, but even worse than that, doesn't even try his best to make acceptable music. he even have to use ''autotune'' since he doesn't even know how to sing correctly, which, lets be real, is making things even worse.

Attached: 1627018086470.gif (300x300, 361.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=il1BybA3Mmg
youtube.com/watch?v=uN4ufCNFsqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnbmn4WT84E
youtube.com/watch?v=i0qUMat6PWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek drainfags ETHERED

bladee - -7
user - 1

i win

I dont like bladee but ur a classical fag, they are the worst motherfuckers ever. cant listen to anything but their own autistic music.

Attached: 129011.jpg (100x100, 11.64K)

bladee is music for eunichs

bump, only shit replies so far. tell me why you like ''bladee''.

Ok bro go back to nostalgia/revival artist number 64615521

2022 and autotune is still not an instrument to people

Osaka is a Bladee fan.
She loves draining out to Exeter.

no she is not.
she likes japanese pop and plays flute. (no need to mention that she has more taste than any ''bladee'' fan).
youtube.com/watch?v=il1BybA3Mmg
youtube.com/watch?v=uN4ufCNFsqY

Only classical is music. If you aren't a "classicalfag" you aren't a fan of music at all and should leave this board.

LOL i like classical music, but its just another genre. u guys treat it like its intellectually superior to all other genres

>classical
>a genre
Stop embarassing yourself

classical is not a genre.

I be ducked off, I stay lowkey
I hate when they acting like they know me
Cut your lights off, pay the drain fee
I'm the landlord, I feel like I'm a OG
:v)

not poetic. no emotional. not deep. doesn't really mean anything and really bad use of some words. absolutely terrible lyrics.

bladee fans have no arguments. I was right, as always;

Attached: 1624991660757.gif (250x188, 95.69K)

wow u guys are such faggots

you don't have any argument. just like what I said here .
honestly you people are just too mentally inferior compared to me, or to whoever classical composer. your brain isn't huge enough to truly understand and feel as well as I do.

Attached: 1623269656378.jpg (700x600, 178.96K)

bladee is fucking awful and i hate the rym avant kids that love to show how eccentric their tastes are by listening to him avant classical and mainstream trap music

cringecuck gaybaby tiktok addicted zoomers btfo

bladee sucks balls but jesus christ you classicalfags are unbearable

I wish I was the desu girl desu

you are just not clever enough to understand it.
she has a name, you absolute fucking normaloid.

see this is exactly what im talking about, u guys are so weird
finally some sense here

music for people who can only think/feel/experience in "vibes" and "aesthetics"

it does not make sense.

how can you care about lyrics if you're a classicalfag????

exeter is literal sissy hypno trance, what are you on about

Bladee did help to popularize and was at the forefront of one particular aspect of using autotune which is singing in a way that sounds absolutely abhorrent because it plays to autotunes strengths if that makes sense to you it probably doesn't. The synthesis of computer generated content and human interaction with it is the most important thing happening right now in art any other opinion is stubbornly regressive and pointless

I knew a goth e-girl that was obsessed with bladee

She dropped out 2 months into college

*Doesn’t get it at all*

based 333

Attached: 94BAE9C3-4367-4826-8FB7-6253025BDE22.jpg (828x1792, 637.33K)

Bladee appropriated the inherently black genre of Cloud Rap invented by Viper in 2006 with "Ready... and Willing"

Attached: Ready... and willing.jpg (600x600, 196.64K)

This nigga pioneered so much shit it's insane

youtube.com/watch?v=Jnbmn4WT84E

wow! it's shit.

OP out here abusing commas

He did more than you ever did

>intellectually superior classical patrician
>can't use commas correctly

thanks.
using autotune is not something you should be proud of. ''bladee'' should be ashamed of himself.
Well, you see, commas are used by clever people; it's the only way to see if someones really knows about grammar. which is, obviously, as you have already guessed, the case for me.
even I, a young man with a simple life, have (obviously) done something more interesting than what you just sent. It is funny because you are using the word ''more'' instead of explaining with words such as ''superior'' or ''better'' to compare what I did in my life and what this person did. (and no, it's not someone that deserves to be called an artist, obviously).

I wanna like Bladee because I want a good Hyperpop/Bubblegum Bass male artist that doesn’t sound like a homo but alas he sounds like a stroke victim instead.

shut up midwit. you might have gotten the classical music part of being patrician but you got to get pas the "classical music is the only good music" shit. either that or you stop pretending and stay a midwit for life. you have two choices faggot.

high school dropouts still don't know how to type in complete sentences

>Midwit are generally found in the 105-120 IQ range.
well, my IQ is 140 so I can't be a midwit. also, classical music is the only good music and you can't prove i'm wrong. please stop trolling, this is Yea Forums not Yea Forums. feel free to go back there at stop trolling, this is a music board

Peak midwit thread, hope you look back and cringe in a few years, my dude.

what does ''cringe'' means? also, i am not ''your'' dude.

>IQ
>telling me to go to Yea Forums
go back. you won't like the rest of this website.

I've been on Yea Forums for many years. starting browsing this amazing board full of great content and funny ''memes'' in 2009. I am older than you are. now, I have to tell you one more time (and I do hope it's the last time). please: feel free to go back where you came from

66 KB
>Let me assure my countrymen of the Southern States that it is my earnest desire to regard and promote their truest interest
>the interests of the white and of the colored people both and equally
>and to put forth my best efforts in behalf of a civil policy which will forever wipe out in our political affairs the color line and the distinction between North and South
>to the end that we may have not merely a united North or a united South
>but a united country
>Looking for the guidance of that Divine Hand by which the destinies of nations and individuals are shaped, I call upon you, Senators, Representatives, Judges, fellow-citizens, here and everywhere
>to unite with me in an earnest effort to secure to our country the blessings, not only of material prosperity, but of justice, peace, and union
>a union depending not upon the constraint of force, but upon the loving devotion of a free people
>"and that all things may be so ordered and settled upon the best and surest foundations that peace and happiness, truth and justice, religion and piety, may be established among us for all generations."

(You) can pretend all (You) want but nobody will believe (You).

Is there music like Bladee but with classical elements?

(You) are a troll and (You) need to go back here . Now, would (You) please leave this thread so we can have an actual interesting and clever conversation about music?

No.

midwit
An internet term that ironically, is something only an actual midwit would try to use on in the internet to look vErY sMaRt.
Midwit: That comment was something only a midwit would say!
Normal person: WTF is a midwit? Do you spend too much time on the internet trying to look smart?

you don't appear to be OP so nice trips
i don't think i'm a midwit, i think i'm retarded

not memeing
youtube.com/watch?v=i0qUMat6PWA

op here, thanks.
shut up shill. ''shuffled trance'' had 2 ok tracks.

Attached: Capture.png (1084x628, 53.43K)

>shill
nah but what is even wrong with that EP.
and yeah the trance revival is just not my thing be it bladee or pulp or whoever else.

Mitwit is a less charged variant of calling something “reddit” it’s a helpful word for those in the “mount stupid” zone on this graph. ie people who know more than normalfags and think that they’re in the endgame of taste. Happens in every medium.

Attached: 097F78A7-0806-4CEE-8DC1-5D65C0CF5014.png (949x516, 28.05K)

Nice, I like this EP. The odd numbered tracks have some strong composition. The even numbered tracks are bops.

>''shuffled trance'' had 2 ok tracks.
Let me guess: the last two?

not him but i think im a mitwit. how can i change

You’ve already taken the first step and realized you’re not an expert and you have much to learn. Stay humble and open minded, explore more music, if you don’t like something try and figure out why instead of just saying it’s bad, and vice versa if it’s good. If you ever get experienced enough to speak more authoritatively you’ll know.

The first song had some pretty intricate arrangement. Thanks for the rec brody I'll check the rest tomorrow.

thanks a lot. might be embarrassing but I just wrote an abstract of what you sent on a paper so i'm sure i won't forget.

Nothing to be embarrassed about, most people don’t love a medium enough to put effort into learning for learning’s sake (instead of posturing for social cred). Have fun.